Idlaide - The Rays of Fortune OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
[Whoops, forgot to add his weaknesses.]

Well, I dunno if that's a good thing or a bad thing. It took me forever to decide on pictures.

@BlackOrchid: so long as the prosthetic's not crazy-packed with weaponry and is on the opposite side of the bracelet, I think I can accept. I've been pretty hesitant about adding cyborgs, though. Don't want their circuitry to mix with the Ray's.

However - building an AI? Tad extreme don't you think?

I am feeling a little better this morning, and I'm more open for ideas as of what to do with @Daws Combine's character. I still don't actually have anything right now, but I'm slightly less bummed by it.

@BlackOrchid: so long as the prosthetic's not crazy-packed with weaponry and is on the opposite side of the bracelet, I think I can accept. I've been pretty hesitant about adding cyborgs, though. Don't want their circuitry to mix with the Ray's.
However - building an AI? Tad extreme don't you think?
I am feeling a little better this morning, and I'm more open for ideas as of what to do with @Daws Combine's character. I still don't actually have anything right now, but I'm slightly less bummed by it.
Ofc, the prosthetic is just that--a prosthetic. I would think any other modifications to it would be too much of a Gary Sue. His prosthetic arm has basic functions, nothing spectacular. And the tidbits on his spine are the only things that keep him from being completely paralyzed.

AI stands for artificial intelligence right? That little achievement was of small proportions, nothing major or advance. However if it's too much I can remove it happily, I don't want him to be a gary sue or anything. I think I made the mistake of adding too much history in a short period of time. He was a old character of mine and I typically age him to about 33-40.

Jeebus, now I want to edit everything, make his back story fit his age. x_x

Sorry! Anything else?

If you have the whole character planned out, that's great, in my opinion. To have someone's whole life story in your head - I've been in that boat a lot. If you want, perhaps you can simply keep the sequence of events natural for your character, but stop them at the age you posted. It may leave the character feeling a little unfinished, but that's sort of the idea. We're all incomplete until we find our Rays, and we can carry on from there. That's my suggestion, at least.

Reactions: Sav
If you have the whole character planned out, that's great, in my opinion. To have someone's whole life story in your head - I've been in that boat a lot. If you want, perhaps you can simply keep the sequence of events natural for your character, but stop them at the age you posted. It may leave the character feeling a little unfinished, but that's sort of the idea. We're all incomplete until we find our Rays, and we can carry on from there. That's my suggestion, at least.
Exactly what I was thinking, sequence it.

Smh, why hadn't I thought of that? I'll be editing it asap, I'm a bit busy at the moment.

Reactions: Quiet One
Quick roll call to see who all's still in. I'm thinking of bringing in a way to kill Wayne soon (going to ask @Lykaon for a little help) but we'll have to bear with him as an NPC for a little while.

Sorry guys, I had considered, but I don't think I have enough experience with role play to do well, and not enough time. :/

Sorry guys, I had considered, but I don't think I have enough experience with role play to do well, and not enough time. :/
Hey now, no need to feel pressured, Love. If you don't feel up to it, it's okay. I hope I can rp with you another time, though.

Plus, I'm really not a very good writer at all, but as long as you do your best, no one can fault you.

Am I seeing...Six so far? Counting Lykaon and BlackOrchid.

What follows is a quote from a conversation with @Lykaon about the villains thread. It's my idea for how we get rid of @Daws Combine's character:

Sorry. My intention had been to post ideas to you here last night, but it was getting late. My biggest thought was that we take a look at just who Wayne pissed off prior to joining the Rays. Maybe we could have a hit done on him, bring this new assassin in along with new recruits like @BlackOrchid.

What do you all think?