Idlaide - The Rays of Fortune OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

• WELCOME TO IWAKU, QUOTEV REFUGEES ◉◇◉
    A site made for roleplay is way cooler we promise <3
I think @Lyra Meiko is taking care of that now, or at least will soon, so it's okay. Just remember for the future.

Don't worry, I was meaning to get her back outside anyways so this was just an excuse for me to do it faster!

Yeah.... This is where my horrible habit of skimming posts comes to bite me.

@Daws Combine

If you don't want to read all of the random Cynthia mind thoughts, only like the last three or four paragraphs apply to anyone. The first two are just her thinking and doing random things.

@Lyra Meiko: a few word confusions but easy to follow, and loved it anyway. Thanks! :)

Nearer the body, along with most everyone else. We're trying to gather everyone together so we can start the training. Don't worry: Jorik's bound to have heard Augustine's death cries. Everyone heard them.

Nearer the body, along with most everyone else. We're trying to gather everyone together so we can start the training. Don't worry: Jorik's bound to have heard Augustine's death cries. Everyone heard them.
Already written it into the post I'm making, just wanted to know where everyone was, as obviously he's investigating the origin of the death cries.

Loved it, but what did you mean "rabbit analogue?" Why not just rabbit?

An 'analogue' is a creature that resembles a terrestrial one.
So this 'rabbit' isn't a rabbit (I'll just assume it's part of the world's fauna) but looks similar to one. I'm going to make it a long-term companion for Jorik now too!

I suppose the animals could've evolved a little...okay. And now you have a Ray and a pet bunny. How cute.

Just wondering if you still need people, if you do I'd like to join. ( I didn't read all 20 pages of posts....)

I'm sorry. I think...I don't think we'll be taking any more people at this time. I'm sorry.

Hey there is the GM still accepting RPers?

Despite how awesome your avatar looks, I'm afraid not at this time. Sorry but we're at a stage in the RP where new characters wouldn't make sense.

D: Aw, okay. (Thanks btw. xD)

Let me know if anything changes, or if you decided you could fit a character in your plot. xD I'm a fast learner, so. :x

Thanks anyway! :D

Lol maybe I should do a spin-off.

I wouldn't mind having a little more interaction. Then again, more characters means more diversified story amd background. I suppose it could become a bit clustered.

Reactions: Sav
@Lykaon, maybe I should open up another OOC for the people expressing interest now. Have you be a sort of GM of it and it can be all the villains we end up having to fight. Idlaide - Rivals. What do you think?