Idlaide - The Rays of Fortune OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
I'm still in of course! Sorry I didn't post earlier, for whatever reason my account is being odd and not telling me when things are being posted too.

It's alright. And I'm sorry things have sort of come to a crawl. That bit's for all of you. I've got a bit of classwork to do tonight and tomorrow, but I'll try and pick up the pace on this again tomorrow, okay?

Okay, sorry for the wait, but I'm here, and I'm going to try and get this back up to speed for us now.

@Lykaon expect Idlaide - Rivals to be set up hopefully tomorrow with some loose guidelines.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Thanks for the plug! :)

Should...should I post again? I suppose I could bring in my other character and maybe she could help the training and what not. But, I would have liked for the training to have progressed a bit.

I was hoping this would pick up some. I'm really liking the universe so far. The characters too.

Should...should I post again? I suppose I could bring in my other character and maybe she could help the training and what not. But, I would have liked for the training to have progressed a bit.
I was hoping this would pick up some. I'm really liking the universe so far. The characters too.
I was expecting it to pick up more also, now that we're starting to get into the training. I think it'd be a good idea for you to post again, but not to be anywhere near the main group right now. Either dwell on Perseus's character for a bit or have your female one somewhere, perhaps on one of the other planets, trying and failing to fit in. Maybe have a brief interlude of her at a bar fight or something.

I've been waiting for others to post. I posted not too long ago compared to others.
That's true, but we are on training now. @Lyra Meiko's already tried and failed to hit the broad side of a barn, and everyone has to practice. If there's an opening for you to do it, post. Don't worry about doing it too often.

Reactions: The Dapper Mog
I'll try and sort out a training post later today, probably this evening. I've been at work for ten hours and need to wind down for a bit before I start writing more long postings.

Reactions: The Dapper Mog
Meep the alert system wasn't working but never fear, I read through the last six pages of this. So now I deserve a piece of candy.

I tried to make my last post a little longer to make up for the time I've been gone.

It was very good! I like how you're the only one upset by this. Everybody here's a freakin' psycho!

• Love
Reactions: Lyra Meiko
Tears shed for self are tears of weakness, but tears shed for others are a sign of strength.
-Billy Graham

Yukiko's kinda touchy-feely. And Demeter is like a big mama bear. If anybody is mean to or hurts Yukiko then they'll have a problem :3

@WhoopDau what the heck are you doing? The gun's attached to your wrist, so you're not drawing a firearm, it fires kinetic energy, so there are no bullets, and you're outside shooting at a line up of saplings, so there isn't a wall to hit.

So...I hope this is okay. I figured since my character can't do much at the moment, it'd be fun to give some backstory into the character while also semi-introducing my next character. It may be a bit lengthy and seem pointless, but, all the backstory posts can be important. Besides, I really wanted to post.

Due to recent developments IRL I will be dropping this RP and others.

Hey! Come on people. Don't make me post more character backstory... I'll fucking do it! I'll include action sequences and drama! If you make mw wait too long, I'll throw in some emotional and philosophical stuff too!

Be warned!

Reactions: Lyra Meiko
So...I was typing my post yesterday.
And my internet cut out as I was finishing.

I'm at work now so it's gotta wait until tonight instead.

That's fine, @Reaper Jack. At least you're still here.

Three dropped and one unaccounted for, possibly gone from too...Am I just a terrible GM or do I have the worst timing ever for setting up an RP?