IC What's Hot Ravenwood Heights

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
[fieldbox="Portia Meilin Light, lightgray, solid"]
"Of course you missed me" Portia replied teasingly, grinning at Cory. Her best friend was in a good mood, and Portia relaxed, forgetting about her mad dash to the club and began to soak in the atmosphere of the party. Breaking from their hug, Portia then turned towards Riley who had also spoken. "That's a relief to hear. You should've seen me rush here" Portia grimaced, "though on second thought maybe you shouldn't. It probably wasn't pretty." As she spoke, her eyes drifted downwards to the plate of food in his hands. There were some interesting food options, she noted, but then again, considering the occasion, mere store-bought food wouldn't have sufficed. "You have to show me where you got all that" Portia added, indicating towards his plate. Portia was about to say more until she heard the word "stripper" from Cory. Spinning around again, she couldn't help but interrupt. "Hold on. Your mum actually hired strippers? And she couldn't decide?" Portia asked incredulously. "I thought she was joking... The things that that mother of yours will do" she said, shaking her head in disbelief. "I don't know about hiding you, but as long as we make a detour to some food we can do something about it... If you really want to avoid it." Portia added, laughing."The Double H would love it."

@PhantomThief715 @LavnderLights @purestic @timv999 @✦ みかん ✦
[/fieldbox]

Nick Rosewood
Nick smiled at everyone "Well thanks for letting the freshman in this little group guys" He smiled his winning smile at them. He then playfully shoved his sister after she called him little one "Im taller then you, you're just wearing some really high heals right now and you know that." Nick turned his attention when double H was brought up. Nick was a freshman so he hadn't experienced double H yet. Cory kind of explained it to him but he still wasn't sure what it was. "So what exactly is double H? Im just a freshman I dont really know."

Cornelia Rosewood

@✦ みかん ✦
@timv999
@Yenni
@LavnderLights
@Bearific
@Wicked_"Innocence"
@astreria

Cory rolls her eyes at her brothers comment. "By an inch shorty." She replies to him. "Yeah that mother of mine will go all out for her baby girl. I'm the only girl so they spoil me even when I could careless. Moms weird you know that." She giggles softly. Cory's gaze falls on her brothers once more. "Hot Heights is a gossip column for our school. If they found out some sort of dirty little secret it will be posted to the mass of the school. Everyone gets the message, and oddly enough you don't have to sign up for it. I guess you could say it's the press but much worst. The double H only cares about the things you wouldn't want everyone to know. If you do anything humiliating, juicy or hot, you'll be featured. I guess you can say that's their moto. The only thing is no one knows who this person really is. In fact according to our big brother this never existed til my freshmen year. So in other words he had to deal with hot heights for a year. Just about ruined his name." She explains.

There wasn't much to say about them and not much was known about them. What she said was all that was known give or take a few things. Her attention was soon taken away when the music slowed down. Cory looked up at the dance floor. It was suddenly a slow dance. She simply shrugged it off looking back to her friends.

(sorry if you waiting on me.)

1zzt3qc.png

"I will not be any help if you want to avoid strippers. They scare me! It's every man and women for themselves out there when they come out." Adaline shivered. She really didn't like strippers but appreciated that they had enough confidence to dance around with less clothes on. She respected them, but preferred to keep her distance.

Adaline could not dance to save her life, as it should be worth mentioning. She was this awkward girl who loved music but didn't understand how to keep a beat or how to move her limbs. She had been embarrassed sorely last year from Hot Heights after a clip of her dancing got out. Adaline had since then stuck near the walls while dancing or only danced slow dances. And by dancing slow dances she stepped side to side while someone led her.

"Oh, don't worry Nicky! You're too cute to bash, I'm sure," She laughed, "but it is a right of passage to get bad press from Double H." Adaline smiled at him. She didn't want to worry him about being new to the shark pool. Adaline tried to take the Double H with a grain of salt like others did. But the truth was, Hot Heights was painfully accurate and great at picking on people. They pushed all the right buttons so it was hard to ignore.

"I need a drink. Does anyone else need a drink? Anyone who isn't going to go out to the floor to dance to this fantastic music?" She asked the group of people, trying to make light talk. She wasn't being sarcastic about the music, it sounded great! But Adaline would do anything to avoid embarrassment.

Status
Not open for further replies.