FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
Online Availability
Week days I work from 6pm - 11pm and weekends are unpredictable.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
  4. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
I'll play them all if I like the plot but I go for mainly fantasy and magical. I like anything that wouldn't happen to you in everyday life. I mean if you can live it why role play it.
[fieldbox="Introduction, purple, dotted"]

Ravenwood Heights: School for the Popular, the Famous, and the Stupidly Rich. Children of pop icons, models, CEO's, and more reside in this Chicago playground disguised as a school, and those who aren't fortunate enough to hail from a higher class family sink to the bottom of the food chain. Everyone has one thing in common though; Nobody can escape the column known as Hot Heights. No matter where you come from, if you do something humiliating, juicy, or hot you can be sure it will be featured. And don't worry about trying to hide it...Everyone follows The Double H, and everyone will know. As a new school year comes around, who knows what will be found out. Good luck keeping your secrets a secret.

So, What's Hot, Ravenwood Heights?
[/fieldbox]
[fieldbox="Dress Code, purple, dotted"]

Both:
Button down white shirt, choice of long or short sleeve. Any style of a black/gray/red Necktie, Ascot, Bolo, or Bow Tie. Black/gray/red vests or sweaters are recommended but not mandatory. Shoes of any style as long as they are closed toe, black/gray and not tennis shoes.

Female:
Black/gray skirt of any style and length, but no shorter then mid thigh. Must wear, stocking, knee-high or ankle socks of black, white or gray.

Male:
Any style pants/shorts of black/gray.
[/fieldbox]
[fieldbox="Characters, purple, dotted"]

@PhantomThief715
Corneila Rosewood | Madam President

@✦ みかん ✦
Riley Armstrong | James Dean

@timv999
Nick Rosewood | Superstar

@Yenni
Portia Light |

@LavnderLights
Adaline Dumont |

@Bearific
Matthias Caldwell | Mastermind

@Wicked_"Innocence"
Chloe Marie-Grace | Prima Ballerina

@astreria
Yoongi Moon | Silence Gemini
Aiden Bezarius | Classic

[/fieldbox]
Links:
CLOSED SIGNUPS - CS What's Hot Ravenwood Heights
[warning=red]
Hot Heights said:
Welcome back to another wonderful year at Ravenwood Heights. I personally welcome you and can't wait to see what you've got for me this year. Remember guys I am always watching, so enjoy yourself at the beautiful Cornelia Rosewood's birthday party.
[/warning]

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Lavender Lights
[fieldbox="Cornelia Rosewood, purple, dotted"]
Ebony heels clicked against the hardwood floors of The Mid, one of the best clubs in Chicago. A long matching dress with a slit up the side drapes down her long strong legs, on the right side of the slit tracing alone the outside of her body was sheer decorated with jewels. This same design rolled off her shoulder in one sleeve on the right. Long rich auburn waves cascading down her back, and Caribbean blue orbs which were brought to life with smokey makeup and red lipstick complimenting her kissable lips and sun kissed complexion.

She also wore diamond bangles, matching earrings and choker. She was a beauty beyond compare, obviously a blue blood. "Cory, I have been looking for you. I want to go over the playlist before people arrive." says a male, who wore a black fedora. Cornelia gave him a once over before straightening his gray button down. She rolls her eyes playfully knowing he had been to excited about DJing her party he didn't realize. Adrian Chain had dark brown orbs and dark honey strands. "Okay let's see what you've got Adrian." She smiles following after the childish male.

Cory leans over on the table next to the DJ boards listening closely to a few mixes he did for her. "I hear some sweet tones playing and the party hasn't started!" calls a woman's voice. Cory looks up to see none other then Ivy Jones, she was on the shorter side, compared to Cory, wore a mermaid style dress of bright green. Jewels starting thick at the top and growing thin towards the bottom, the color looking lovely against her melanin complexion, she was African American but in the lighter side. The sides of her head were shaved and on top were tight blond curls. "Oh Angel you look absolutely gorgeous. The inner diva in you have finally broken free!" Ivy laughs hugging the birthday girl "You look nice to Adrian." Cory nods to the beat of the tone. "Great as usual for our number one DJ." She compliments. He gives her a big goofy grin and bows, which caused her to laugh and Ivy to roll her brown orbs.
[/fieldbox]

(Yes I named people who I didn't make a sheet for they are just random people from school which anyone can use. I got a small background on them if needed.)

Last edited:
  • Love
[fieldbox="Riley Armstrong, gray, dashed"]Today was the day of Cornelia Rosewood's birthday party. Unsurprisingly, everyone from Ravenwood Heights was invited, so the party was going to be a big deal. Well, a bigger deal than it already was. Cory was a popular girl, after all.

Riley was in his room, getting ready for the party as we spoke. He knew that the location was a club, so he went with something that was semi-formal. His outfit consisted of a light gray button up shirt with white buttons, and a pair of black jeans. He wore a pair of sneakers that matched his shirt and a simple black tie to throw in the formal bit of his outfit. Once he was finished fixing his clothes in his full view mirror, the brunet sprayed some cologne on, but not too much. He ran a hand through his hair to give it a wild look and finally deemed himself ready to face the world. With a soft smile, he grabbed his essentials and the gift that he had bought Cornelia earlier that day. Despite the rocky history they had because of their parents, they were still friends in a way, and Riley always got his friends presents for their birthday.

Humming an unknown tune, the teen made his way downstairs, bounding down the steps eagerly. He had to admit that he was a bit excited to go to Cory's party. Parties thrown by anyone who attended Ravenwood Heights were always fun to go to because they always end up turning out to be a blast. Being too young to drive on his own, he had to have one of his parents drop him off, and his father had agreed to do so.

They were in the car and on their way before they knew it. The drive was spent in silence, except for the sound of the radio filling the car. Riley kept his gaze trained on the outside, watching buildings, trees, and people pass by in a blur. The ride didn't take that long since he didn't live that far away from the party location. He wasted no time in hopping out of the car and bidding his father goodbye. Once he had watch his father pull off and disappear out of his sight, Riley went to the entrance of the club. He briefly wondered if he should just walk right in, or text Cory to let her know that he was there? He thought it'd be better to go with the latter. What if she was still doing some prepations? Whipping out his phone, he texted Cory.

MjMwMTk5.jpg

[/fieldbox]

Interactions: N/A

What to wear? What to wear? ... Actually, why being forced to go? why being forced to go? Yoongi Moon groaned loudly in his room as he flopped down on his queen-size bed. His friends were begging the dark-haired boy to go to the party with them, knowing fully well the young artist doesn't love to go out to parties or any other social event unless it involved his favorite artists and/or sports. Yoongi glanced at his phone after hearing the tune of his favorite band going off, signaling him of a message. The young man took his phone out of his pocket and unlock it, heading to the message. Seeing that the text came from one of his friends, he frowned after reading that he would go walking to the party.

The artist placed his phone on his bed before getting off from it and headed to his walk-through closet, sighing heavy as his blue eyes searched around the closet before spotting the perfect outfit for the party. It's simple and still somehow formal for the party.

Yoongi locked his bedroom door and changed into the attire. After changing, the artist walked out of his bedroom and walked down the flights of stairs to the living. He placed his phone, wallet, and keys on the table stand, which was placed against the wall on the right. Yoongi went back to his bedroom after remembering he needed his jacket. After grabbing the cotton, black jacket, Yoongi walked back to the front door and put on his white vans. Once the young man was ready, he grabbed his things and walked out the door, soon after closing it behind his back as he locked it with his keys. Yoongi glanced down at his electric watch and noticed it was a bit early to head to the party. So, instead, he decided to check out his father's museum to see how it was doing.

When he arrived, the museum was doing fine. Everyone was enjoying the art made by various artists. Once Yoongi walked out the large building, he checked his watch again and decided it was a good time to head to the party of Cornelia Rosewood. The young man knows by now that his other friends had arrived at the location of the most popular girl in Ravenwood.

How tiring was it to be a secretary? Even though it's a somehow a fun "job" for Aiden Bezarius, it still gave work than what teachers gave for homework. So, he deserved to go to that party, despite the fact he doesn't like loud noises, but hey, gotta relax, nah? Aiden chuckled to himself at his thoughts before searching to his closet for any outfit to wear. After a couple of minutes, Aiden found the outfit for the party. The young man walked to his bathroom to change into the attire, closing the door behind. He already took a cool shower after coming home from baseball practice. Coach sure like to his players suffers from all that running whenever they messed up. Once finishing changing into the clothes, Aiden walked out of the bathroom and used his hands to sway his dark hair back before he walked out of his bedroom.

Walking down the stairs, Aiden glanced around as he walked passed the living room, the dining room, and stopped in the kitchen.

"Now, where is that cologne?"

He muttered to himself, blue eyes narrowed down as he searched around the kitchen and the rest of the three-stored floor. A sigh escaped from his slightly, chapped lips as he walked back into the living room. He sat down on the white, leather three-seat sofa with chaise. Aiden glanced down at his phone that sat on the coffee table after hearing it beep twice, alerting him of a message. One of his pale hands grabbed it as he searched over for it, unlocking it as he leaned back into the couch. One of the council members texted him to remind him to pick up some supplies for the party.

Aiden rolled his eyes at the message before replying back, grumbling to himself as he stood up. He went to get his jacket and other things before gonig out. How is he supposed to pick up those supplies if he doesn't even own a car? Nor drive. Driving isn't a thing for Aiden. Usually, he would go in a car unless one of his friends are driving instead of him. Oh well, he'll stop by the store closer to the party's location.

Last edited:
Nick Rosewood AKA Superstar
Nick was in his room getting ready for his big sisters party. Nick and cornelia were pretty close siblings so Nick was happy to be going to his sisters party. He had just walked out of his bathroom after taking a nice long hot shower and making sure his hair was just perfect for the parry. It may have been his sisters party but he had to make sure he looked better then she did. Nick smirked as he checked himself out a couple of times and he was looking good if he did say so himself. He didn't really know who he was trying to look good for, but he just wanted to look good. Nick got dressed and then headed downstairs so he could head over to the party with his parents who were driving them there. Nick was already getting loads of texts from his friends about how sick this party was going to be which made Nick smirk and laugh a little. Coming from the family he did he was used to these kind of parties and honestly if you went to Ravenwood you were pretty use to these kind of parties. Nick had his gift for his sister he wasn't exactly sure what she would want literally he could have gotten her a thousand different things so instead he got her a two thousand dollar gift card to her favorite mall. He figured then she could get anything she wanted. He then did something that was a little more personal for them. He had a scrapbook made of all of their great moments growing up as siblings from modeling together to vacations to just hanging out. So many different pictures of the two of them that he thought she would like. They finally arrived at the club and Nick got out of the car. He popped his collar up brushed his beach blonde hair out of his eyes and made his way into the club to get ready for the party of the year.

1zzt3qc.png

"No, none of these are right." Adaline stood in the center of her closet, which was big enough to be a bedroom, clothes spread all around her. She had bought a certain dress for Cornelia's party but right now she could not find it and she was running late. Adaline liked to be early, or exactly on time, but she couldn't fathom being late.

Adaline may be the least extroverted of her friends nonetheless she still loved a party. And Cornelia was a good friend who always looked fabulous, at least Adaline always thought so. She wanted to look good for this party, you never know who you would meet and she liked to impress her friends. Also, she certainly did not want to end up on some kind of 'Worst Dressed List' as a party this huge was sure to have someone blogging or tweeting about it.

Adaline let out a giant sigh when her mother popped her head into her closet, "Seems to me you are making a mess out of all your nice clothes, dear." Adaline sat down on the plush ottoman in the center of her closet, "I am missing the dress I picked out for Cory's party, I am all ready with my hair and make up but no outfit." Adaline's thick light blonde hair was curled in giant beachy waves with two small braids along the side of her face and tied in the back. Her make up was done up in a natural smokey eye color and her lips were framed with plush pink.

"You mean the white crop top, pink skirt dress?" Adaline's mother replied.

"Yeah! That's the one! Have you seen it?" Adaline asked with urgency.

Adaline's mother got a strange look on her face, almost like she was confused or questioning her daughter, "It was laying out on your bed."

"Oh." Adaline replied, she had forgotten that was the first she put out before she got ready. It was typical of Adaline to forget things.

Adaline's mother let out a small laugh then left her daughter so she could get dressed. Adaline quickly put on the custom design dress from her aunt's in France who designed a lot of her clothes. This dress was a white lace crop top, it wrapped up and around her neck in lace with no sleeves and stopped around the middle of her midriff. Then falling on her hips was the same lace, but in hot pink, the skirt a few inches before her knees and had white tulle underneath it to give it some extra poof. The bottom part of the skirt had little sequins all sew on as well to give some extra shine.

Adaline grabbed her white heels, her small chain pale pink purse, and started quickly to the front door. "Love you! See you later!" She yelled after her mom then got into her car, having gotten her license a few months ago. She paused for a moment after turning on her car to let out a breath, she had been so anxious about finding her dress that she had been forgetting to breath. Adaline took a look at herself in the mirror of her car and smiled. "You've got this. It will be fun, Ada. No worries." She said to herself.

Adaline loves to party and have fun, and she got more talkative with a drink or two in her, but sometimes it was hard for her to be in a giant crowd and not feel alone. She didn't want to get lost in the sea of people, she wanted to stand out, so she reminded herself in the car to be who she is and just have fun.

With that she started her car and drove to her destination, Cornelia's party. Before getting out of her car she put on her heels and made sure her tiny notebook was in her little purse. Adaline smiled, she was excited to see who else was already here.

[fieldbox="Cornelia Rosewood, purple, dashed"]
Cory graciously greets her guest happily with her charming smile as she searches for her friends. Feeling a buzz she pulls out her phone and quickly returns the text saying to come in. The party had bouncers standing at the door. With a party as big as this she wanted a list of who could come in and who couldn't. Upon seeing her brother and family the young woman weaves in and out of the crowd, until she was behind her younger brother. Cory wraps her arms around his neck from behind. He was only an inch taller then her so he was easy to reach and since she was in heels she was a lot taller.

"Hey baby bro." She smiles at him as he turns to her. She soon let him go and greeted her parents and her older brother who soon walks in. "Happy Birthday beautiful." Kasey says wrapping her into his arms. He kisses her cheek and hands her a small box. Opening it she smiles taking out the beautiful white gold and Rudy bracelet. Kasey takes it and fastens it around her wrist. Giving her a smile and hugging his sister again he pulls away and frowns. "Sorry I can't stay Princess, I have a meeting tonight. I will make it up to you at a later date okay." He tells her giving her one last hug.

Cory nods watching him leave. "Go enjoy yourself Nick." She says before walking off to great her good friend Adaline who just walked though the door.

@timv999 @LavnderLights[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
Reactions: timv999
1zzt3qc.png

Adaline easily got in past the bouncers, for some reason it always gave her a rush to get past bouncers, even if she was on the list. It didn't take Adaline long either to spot out Cory and noticed she was talking to her two brothers. She loved that they both came her to celebrate Cornelia' birthday. She especially thought it was sweet of her younger brother, Nick, the stigma behind younger siblings and the constant competition between the older ones could be hard to get past though she wasn't sure if Nick and Cornelia felt that way, Adaline being the youngest sure felt that way sometimes.

"Cory!"
Adaline exclaimed as Cornelia approached her, "Happy birthday, sweetheart! It looks perfect in here! But of course you look the best!" Adaline smiled at her friend, she did believe Cornelia looked fantastic as usual and this party was sure to go down in history. Hopefully there wouldn't be drama tonight, just dancing and fun.

"Oh! I have your present too!"
Adaline reached into her small purse, the chain up and around her shoulder. Inside was a salmon pink small package with a silver ribbon. It looked too small to be anything important, but inside the package was a USB drive loaded with pictures and sketches of clothes. A small note was also written inside the package which said, 'Upcoming fashion trends in France. Tell me what you like and it is all yours!' Adaline had thought hard about the present, she was a good listener and could usually tell what people wanted but she still got scared picking out presents for people. She figured this way Cornelia was bound to find something she wanted.

Nick Smith
Nick and his parents walked in and smiled at all the people who were showing up, all of a sudden Nick had arms wrapped around his neck. He turned around and smiled at his sister. "Hey sis happy birthday" Nick and Cory were very close as siblings they did a lot of things together growing up from playing together to hanging out to going to modeling shoots there mother would take them too they spent a lot of time together. Soon enough their older brother Kasey walked in and came over to Cory to giver her his gift. He unfortunately couldn't stay but he made sure she got his gift and told her he would make it up to her. He then came over to Nick and smiled "Hey baby bro have a good time sorry I can't stay we will hang out soon okay?" Kasey smiled and then ruffled Nick's hair a little bit which he knew would make Nick mad because Nick always took good care of his hair. "Yeah of course later bro!! Then of course Nick got upset about his hair but luckily it was still fine. He then turned back to Cory who told him to have a good time and then walked off. "Okay Cor, I'll see you later." Nick went over and put his gifts in the designated spot and then went into the party. There was already a decent amount of people there but he knew that a lot more were coming, this was going to be the party of the year at the school and everyone who was anybody was going to be here tonight. Nick decided to go over to the where all the food was and there was a lot of it. Nick decided he should eat before he started to actually party with everyone.

Yoongi glanced around the building that the party took place in, eyes narrowed slightly before spotting a few of his friends. They waved at him to come over to where they standing. Yoongi greeted a few schoolmates before reaching his small group of friends. They spent a few minutes talking to each other before some of them went to greeted the birthday girl. Cornelia Rosewood. And everyone seem to brought presents for the young girl. Ah, the young boy have seen to forgot to bring her a present. Oh, well, he'll draw her a self portrait or something if she has any supplies for the said gift. Yoongi smiled slightly at the sight of her before going somewhere else.... Well, more like following one of his friends on their trail.

The young man wasn't much of a partier, even though he can be quite friendly and outgoing when meeting people. But that only happens at the events he loves to go.

A tired sigh left his lips after realizing that the young artist lost sight of his friends. One of the b as discussed things to happened to him tonight. Oh, well, might as well stick to the wall or corner with a drink in his hands.

Once the young man brought the other supplies for the party, Aiden decided to buy a gift for the Rosewood girl before actually heading to the party. It took a few minutes to find the perfect gift, but it was still nice. Aiden had brought Cornelia a silver and gold watch. He had the Salerno wrapped it up as a present before leaving the jewelry store. After checking that he has everything, the young CanadIan began to walked to the location of the party. Once he arrived, Aiden greeted a few guests before heading to the table to placed the bags and to the other table that held gifts.

Aiden would have given it to her in person, but the girl seen busy talking and greeting other people. He smiled at a few of his friends and members of the council. The party seem to be doing alright with a small crowd, but other people are beginning to arrive at the party.

A sigh escaped the dark-haired male as he leaned into the wall. His eyes scanned the surroundings in front and the small crowd that are in the dance floor. He spotted the Rosewood brothers and sisters speaking with each other. Soon watching the brothers speak with each other until the younger of them all left to go do something else. Just the sight of the younger Rosewood made the young Canadian-Italian's heart fluttered. He should probably look away if he doesn't went to get caught staring.

Reactions: timv999
[fieldbox="Riley Armstrong, gray, dashed"]When Riley heard the familiar ding of his phone, he quickly fished it out of his back pocket and turned it on, reading the text message on the lock screen from Cory. A small smile graced his features before he was pushing the phone back into its rightful place. He threw bright grins at the bouncers at the entrance as he entered the building where, no doubt, majority of the school would be congregating. Who would miss Cornelia Rosewood's birthday party? No one, that's who.

The brunet was bombarded by other guests as soon as he entered. His eyes were quick to search for the lady of the hour, finding her occupied with other guests of the party. Deciding to greet her later on, Riley made his way to where a stack of gifts were growing steadily. He put his gift amongst the others neatly, expensively wrapped ones. Knowing that she figure skated, he had gotten her a pair of new skates. They were a practical gift. Even if she didn't use it now, she could use them later. Riley was quite fond of practical gifts. With his gift now placed amongst the others, the model was at a lost of what to occupy himself with. He could go out and mingle, but that wasn't necessarily his thing. So, instead, he went to the next best option. To stuff his face while scrolling through his phone. With that in mind, he made his way to the buffet table and grabbed himself a plate to fill up. He wanted to take his food and eat somewhere instead of just standing at the table and eating, possibly blocking others. Throughout his time picking different foods, he didn't seem to notice that he wasn't the only one getting ready to eat.[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Cornelia Rosewood, purple, dashed"]
Cory gives her friend a big smile before twirling around to give her a view of the whole dress. "Well I try. At least in trying to make the party amazing. I just naturally look good." She says. Opening the small box given to her, Cory's eyes grow wide with surprise. "All of next year's fashion line before its even out! Oh I can't wait to look at these." She chirps hugging Adaline once more "Thanks Abby."

Looking up at the time on a clock hanging on the wall Cory walks towards the DJ stand. "Come on Adaline, we can grab some food but first I have to do something." She tells her. The music dies down and Adrian hands her the mic. "Here you go Princess Cornelia." He says giving a playful wink. Taking the mic she turns it one. "Welcome everyone!" She began "This is normally the part were I'm sure I'd give the large speech about my friends, family and found birthday memories but I'll spare you. Instead I want to simply thank everyone for coming tonight, a lot of people know me personally and even more know of me. So thank you for being her to celebrate, and be apart of the biggest party if the summer. So without further adieu let's get this party started!"

Cory hands the mic back to Adrian who gives her a hug and kiss on the cheek before he starts paying the beats. "To the Lady of the hour!" He cheers into the mic before getting started. The room that was silent for a moment had up roared into a wild animal. Turning back to Adaline she takes her hand "Let's see what we can get into." Happening upon Riley, Aidan and Yoongi she drags them all together in a circle next to the food. "Hey guys!" She greets happily as a smirk plays across her beautiful lips. "So has your summer been guys?" She asks before picking up a chip from the table. Unlike most parties she actually had staff hired to serve you the food you wanted, it was better then having hands all in the food. Cory was excited to start the new school year which would be taking place in few weeks. This was her fourth year being students body president, unsure as to how she ended up with it her first year she stuck with it.

Cornelia was an A student, at the top of her class, and seemed to be doing everything. She liked it though, it kept her busy and involved in everything which was perfect for her. "I wonder what Hot Heights has in store for us. They obviously know about this party and I am sure they are here, somewhere." She says.

@LavnderLights @astreria@✦ みかん ✦
[/fieldbox]

Nick Rosewood

Nick had gotten his food and sat at a table with a few of his and cory's cousins who were in from out of town. Nick smiled joked an laughed with them as he stuffed his face with the incredible food that was being served. Their parents made sure that the best catering company was the one catering all the food for their little princess's party. Soon he heard Cory on the DJ's mic and her say thank you for everyone being there. After she gave the mic back to DJ, he started playing music which was sure to get the party really going. Nick finished his plate of food and stood up to street for a minute. As he did hie eyes caught quite a few girls smiling and winking at him. Nick smirked, what could he say girls and even some guys loved him. He was attractive and athlete and he was generally a nice guy. Though he was a nice guy he did love the attention he would get from people and could kind of get a big head from it sometimes. Nick smiled and waved back at them, which made a couple of the girls shriek. He smirked and then headed back to the buffet for more when he noticed his sister grab a couple of people and pull them together. Nick decided to walk over and see what was going on. Nick walked up to Cory, Riley, Aidan, Adaline and Yoongi They were all older then him since Nick was just a freshman entering the school. "Hey guys got room for another Rosewood in this little group of yours?" Nick flashed them his million dollar smile.

[fieldbox="Portia Meilin Light, lightgray, solid"]
Portia was late. Fashionably late, she corrected herself, before smiling grimly. "Cory is definitely going to murder me" she muttered as she flung open the car door and rushed towards the entrance of the club. "Or rather, hire someone to do it."

Today, for Cory's birthday party Portia had chosen to braid her hair into an updo. A gorgeous burgundy dress had been custom made for her just for this event. After all, it was her best friend's birthday. The luxurious fabric was cut generously, featuring a deep v-neck and form that accentuated her waist, flowing gently down until it brushed against the ground. While it was a great idea at the time, unfortunately the long dress only seemed to trip her feet and it took all her effort to slow down a little so that she didn't fall over. Now wouldn't that be a sight to behold.

Except all this wouldn't matter if she was going to be dead in a few minutes. Morbid thoughts at a beautiful, grand birthday party. What a start, she thought sarcastically. Having now entered the club, it didn't take Portia long to spot Cory in the room. Heck, the girl practically glowed like a beacon, such was her grace and elegance that radiated off her. "Cory!" she squealed, sweeping the girl into a hug, "happy birthday! Hope you guys haven't started anything without me." Portia glanced around the group, smiling brightly.

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Riley Armstrong, gray, dashed"]Riley was pulled out of his own little world when he heard Cory began to speak. Her voice reached every corner of the club and was crystal clear as she thanked everyone for coming. The usual party speech spiel, you know. He had smiled and cheered with everyone else as the music returned and people began to mingle. He returned to the table decorated with food in front of him. The brunet was close to being immersed in his own thoughts again when he was suddenly tugged into a group, causing him to yelp softly in surprise. It took him a moment to realize that Cory had dragged him, Adaline, Yoongi, and Aiden into a small circle to most likely chat with one another. He offered a lazy smile to the people around him.

At Cory's question, Riley shrugged. "Okay, I guess," he confessed in a monotone voice. He hadn't done anything extravagant this summer. Just stayed at home most of the time. Only going out for photoshoots and running errands with his parents. It was a fairly relaxing, albeit sometimes boring summer. He went silent after that, waiting to see if anyone else would speak up. It happened to be Cory again, bringing up Hot Heights and her curiosity of what they'd do this year. The mention of the gossip column made him frown slightly. He didn't really like the Double H because of what their foundation was. They lived off of outing the many students of Ravenwood High. Any secret you thought you could keep was soon exploited by Hot Heights. In some cases, it could very well ruin your reputation.

Riley had been staring intensely at the ground below them as the gears in his mind turned rapidly. He was startled when he had heard the voice of Cory's younger brother, Nick. His eyes tore away from the ground to land on the blonde. The model smiled softly at his words and scooted to make space in their circle for the freshman. "Pretty sure we'd always have space for another fellow Ravenwood student," he responded as another person joined them. People were just appearing left and right. It was Portia who had entered their circle, greeting the birthday girl before turning to speak to all of them.

"We honestly all just got together, so you're right on time."[/fieldbox]

@astreria @LavnderLights @timv999 @PhantomThief715 @Yenni

b615bc2e16ac2e4ed4d83ffde7447eb8.png

c6a6828e02c2eb39fb443a4a59b98e93.png

Interactions: @✦ みかん ✦ @LavnderLights @Yenni @PhantomThief715 @timv999

It was already tiring for the young artist to be here. First, he was forced to walk all the way here. Second, he lost sight of his small group of friends. A heavy sigh escaped from his lips before taking a few sips from his drink. It wasn't long when he felt himself being drag by none other than the popular girl herself. Not only was he the one being dragged. Aiden and Riley. Thus creating a small group. Well, until more people started to show up. Peers as Portia and Nick. How lovely. What a way to spend a party. Alright, Yoongi, stop with the sarcasm, aight? Aight.

When Cornelia started to speak and asked a couple of questions, Yoongi let other people answer first before he felt Aiden nugget him with his elbow. The dark haired boy knew the artist wasn't good with speaking in a group with peers he barely knows. Without a protest, Yoongi spoke up next before anyone else did. "Summer was fine... Not to exhausted, but decent." He uttered, shrugging at his own answer. All he did this summer was watching over his father's museum and enteringredients art contests as well as finishing some projects. He also spent a few weeks over at South Korea and France with his grandparents.

Aiden chuckled that the young man's answer before speaking up as well. "Summer went great for me, too." Aiden stated, smiling slightly. After summer began, Aiden and his family headed over to Italy for a few weeks and to Canada for a couple of weeks for vacation and visiting his grandparents. Once visiting the countries, Aiden spent the rest of the summer practicing baseball, soccer, and watching over the café. He also hang out with his friends and watched Yoongi win the contests he entered.

Both of the boys were taken out of their thoughts of trains when they heard the best friend of Cornelia. Portia spoke with the girl first before speaking with the rest of the small group. Soon, another voice joined in. Nick Rosewood. Aiden smiled a bit brightly at the sight of the boy. "There's always a room for another Rosewood." Yoongi rose a brow at Aiden after hearing the sentence leave his lips. The young artist rolled their eyes as he shook his head. "Terrible. Just terrible." He muttered under his breath, just loud enough for only Aiden to hear.

1zzt3qc.png

Adaline beamed with Cornelia's happiness of her present, she wanted to start this time after summer off on the right foot. Adaline ran a hand through her hair as Cornelia made her little speech. Short and sweet and of course everyone loved it and was eating it up. She then followed her and joined her side. Adaline couldn't help but almost laugh at how easy she got Riley, Yoongi, Aiden, and herself to get together near the food table.

"Summer was pretty good," Adaline replied to Cornelia's question. She had spent a few weeks here in there in France and when she was home she writing her stories. She got two short stories published in some magazines and even entered her first painting in a young artists art gallery. Over all it was a pretty successful summer for this young girl, but she didn't think everyone really wanted to know the details of her summer, so her response was more of a general response.

Adaline smiled at Portia, who came flouncing into the group looking amazing. Adaline patted down her own skirt, even though she was dressed up in what she thought was the perfect outfit she was starting to feel under dressed and really didn't want to be called out by anyone on it. She began to rub her small wrist tattoo, which was a small moon and a star on either sides of her left wrist, a nervous habit she had when she was thinking too much.

Luckily when Nick approached and asked if he could join it broke her thoughts as it gave her something else to do, "You don't even need to ask if you can join, Nick, you are always welcome." She smiled at Cornelia's younger brother, Adaline herself was right in between ages of Cornelia and Nick and considered both of them to be her friend.

Adaline then started to think about food and then her mind traced into how later tonight she would have to dance. Adaline couldn't dance to save her life though. She couldn't keep a beat, she moved her body awkwardly, and she always managed to trip herself. She looked down at her heels, she knew she should have gone with comfort and not style. She was also known to trip and fall into people's arms, which often seemed like a plan coincidence but really Adaline was just that clumsy.

2017-01-01_11.13.51.jpg

Cory nods in response to everyone's reply. Her family had actually taken a two week vacation to their private island together at the beginning of summer. After that everyone branched off and did their own thing. Cory spent a week or so in Paris with her Aunt Milly who was a world renowned fashion designer, with her own brand name. Her Aunt wanted her to model a few of the outfits and wanted ideas for her Boutique she'd be opening in the spring.

Most of her summer was spent in Europe for all work related things like fashion shows. She did fit in time for some relaxation in nature hot springs. "Summer was busy for me. I spent most of it doing work related things in Europe until the day before last." She says casually.

"There is always room for you little one." Cory smirks at her brother, as long as he's the same height as her he shall be little. Suddenly Portia hugs Cory , this caused her to jump slightly at the unexpectedness of it all. "Hey babes. Missed you to." She laughs gently returning the hug. Glancing to her right she snickers "Sex, drugs and white lies." In the corner of the room as two people sucking each others faces and the party only just begun.

"Now.. The real question is who is willing to hide me from the strippers my mom hired? They are about to go all Magic Mike on this party. And just so you guys know it's men and woman strippers. She couldn't make up her mind." Cory laughs "Don't get me wrong but they want me to sit in the middle of the room while they dance around me and everyone watches."

@LavnderLights @astreria@✦ みかん ✦
@Yenni @timv999
[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
[fieldbox="Matthias Berthold Caldwell, steelblue, dashed, 7, Candara"]Matthias stood in his room, staring at his mirror, discarding his choice of clothes for the infamous Madam President's birthday party away in his closet, his least favorite part of going out, picking clothes, of course, because of his pickiness, he would just outright give up if it was something he didn't really care about, but it would be an insult to not appear for one of his best friend's birthday, and since practically everyone is invited, it would be pretty much suicide for his social life, thanks to the Double H, he tiredly sighed as he neglected yet another set of clothes, his cat meowed softly as it rested in it's owner's bed, near a small package with an silky amethyst wrapping, he sat in relief as he found a set of clothes that he was comfortable with."Bye, Constantine, please don't destroy my apartment while I'm out." Matt, flashing his smirk worthy of a villain, joked as he picked up his gift, he knew his cat wouldn't do anything barbaric as that. He waved to his cat as he picked up his phone, exiting the flat, locking the door behind him with his keys, of course, and headed downstairs, he was somewhat in a hurry, stepping down the stairs of the mansion block swiftly, arriving in the ground floor, he got out of the block, and started to walk to his destination.

Arriving to the location of the party, he sighed in relief, while he was fairly tired, Matt didn't really mind the chilling winds of the night, walking towards the direction of the club doors, carrying his gift, he stepped in the club and was reminded on why he absolutely hated clubs and bars, the blasting loud sound and the seizure inducing neon lights, not to mention the chaos that is the dancefloor, he prefers more fancy and well adjusted parties, nonetheless, he put down his gift on an alarmingly growing stack of presents, his eyes then traveled along the huge crowds, looking for one of his friends, or at least someone whom he recognized. [/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=" Chloe Hudson, purple, dotted"]
IMG_0141.JPG

Mood: Antsy ~ Annoyed
Interactions: Matthias (@Bearific)

"No...I'm not going, so forget it. You guys need someone to watch you and I'm sure Cory has everyone at that party so I'm pretty sure she doesn't need me too" She looked down at her brother and sister who looked up at her with puppy dog eyes. They had been begging her to go since she brought it up, but she wasn't going to make the stupid mistake of letting two nine year olds stay at home alone. "Come on...you aren't going to have fun watching us..." Jasmine said with her big brown eyes staring up at her pleadingly. "Yeah, plus all your friends will be there...they won't have any fun without you there" Jordan easily finished his twin's sentence with his own hazel eyes gazing up at hers. Chloe rolled her eyes and walked into the kitchen to pull their dinner out of the over shaking her head for them once more. "No...now I'm done having the conversation..."

Well, she wished that was how it ended but as soon as she pulled the pizza out her meddling little siblings started listing off reasons as to why she should go. And by reason nine hundred and ninety-nine she decided that she had to go just so she could shut them up. Chloe groaned all the way to her room and she could have sworn that she heard her little annoyances fist bumping at her saying yes. If she hadn't loved them so much she would have threw them out the window and cleaned her hands of the little buggers.

Once she got to her room she cleaned herself off and put her Outfit on and grimacing at herself. Then she rolled her eyes at her reflection and headed back out into the living room where Jasmine and Jordan sat down on the couch already in their pajamas and eating dinner. "You guys better be in the bed by ten I'm serious...and if I find out that you aren't you're going to wish you weren't born" she said to them in what they called her 'mom voice' and leaned down to kiss their foreheads with a smile. "And if I don't have fun, like you stated in reason five hundred and fifty four then you're doing dishes for two weeks" and before they could protest she was out the door and moving to her light green beetle convertible so that she could get this night over with and get back to her rowdy bunch.

The party was already in full force but the time she had arrive, and she almost had half the mind to turn around but she didn't want to hear another hundred reasons why she should be out. So she sucked a deep breath in and sighed softly before walking into the party she really didn't want to be at for the night. God she hated clubs, they were so loud for no reason. She puffed out another deep breath before holding the present closer to her chest and moved to where she had seen the large mountain of gifts looking as if they were about to topple over. Then she saw a familiar face and her fake smile easily turned into a real one.

"Matty!" She shouted over the loud music as she walked over to him and instantly threw her arms around him. Well this was best friend number one, so now all she had to do was locate best friend number two. "Wow, someone sure cleans up nice" she teased as she pulled away from him with her bright smile. Maybe tonight wouldn't be so horrible, she thought to herself as her eyes danced around the club for her Yoyo.

[/fieldbox]

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.