• Welcome back, Iwaku! While we are still working on the site to get it back into shape, we've come back online so you can get back to doing what you love. Check out this announcement for more details.

Boo Girlie BoomBoom

⭐Warning⭐ If Boo like it Unicorns will vomit🏳️‍🌈
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays
Posting Speed
A Few Posts a Week, One Post a Week, Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
Adept, Advanced, Prestige
Genders You Prefer Playing
Female, Primarily Prefer Female
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
Both but getting more aggressive of late. Rawr, Boo! >:[ Depends on GM. And! Just as important: Boo will happily edit posts to fix/backtrack/add convo or content as needed to accommodate k~~♥,♥!!
Favorite Genres
Fantasy of all kinds★★!! Here's a list: modern/urban, magic and swords, otherworldly/fish out of water, faeries and unicorns, sometimes dark, sometimes superhero-ish, sometimes mixed with sci-fi. The Boo Girlie's always down for weird, wild or whimsical! Yayuh!! :3 Oh! And Sky Pirates too~~!!
Genre You DON'T Like
Post apoc zombies, hard brain-hurting sci-fi, school/academies, direct-to-DVD fandoms, PvP survivals. Stats and Dice! Eww! Yucky!
#1

<~<>~>

RP is done! Thanks to err'body for being sooooooo awesomes~^^!!
 
Last edited:

DeFier

The Aggro-B★TCH is here.
Roleplay Invitations
Not Taking RP Invites at this Time
Posting Speed
A Few Posts a Week, One Post a Week
Writing Levels
Give-No-Fucks
Genders You Prefer Playing
Female, Androgynous
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
Aggro-bitch.
#2



 

It was time.

The power went out. The doors opened. And the Subjects fled to their designated meet points.

Theirs was a lift on the Medical Bay side on their floor in the BLOCC. Tube 9 was the emergency medic lift, and even in a power outage it would still run. All the way to the surface. The numbers were moving swiftly, counting their way to the level they had never known.

...58, 57, 56…

They were all packed in together not too tightly, but they seemed to all huddle together even though they had lots of space in the lift car. None of the Subjects in this lift had ever been to the surface level. And even if they had, they had no recollections of it whatsoever. This was a new territory and with it was the daunting unknown.

...33, 32, 31…

It was eerily quiet in here. The only sound was the whirring of the lift and their heavy breaths. But the quiet was interrupted every so often by the surprised squeals and chittering of the Subjects when the elevator car would shake and rumble as a result of distance explosions becoming not so distant with each floor they ascended.

...18, 17, 16…

Finally, someone spoke. It was Agent 94. Not out loud of course, but in their heads; they were close enough.

>>Almost game time... Listen up, Prey. We break off into 2 groups of 6 Prey plus Agent. Got it?<<

The Panther’s eyes glowed that eerie yellow once more as she quickly panned left to right, then slowly blinked at several Subjects.

>>Ada. Bella. Shilo. Euler. Basil. Jaycie. You are with me. Got it?<<

The Polar Bear silently communicated with his batch and the little heads of the Subject Animals nodded in unison.

>>Stay as close together as possible,<< continued the Panther, >>If you stray they will pick you off. If you got wings, keep away from high perches. Keep low. If you get separated, then go Sapient. You know I will find you. But that’s not gonna’ happen. Hear me?

>>I’m your shield. Got it? They won’t risk rail-gunning you, but they will dart you. I can only take so much. If I go down… leave me. Get to the exit as we planned. Find the nearest Agent and if you can’t find them… just ru—<<

The elevator car shook once more. Badly. The car stopped dead. Then the lights went out. Shrieks and fluttering movements in the dark turned silent when the low throbbing crimson glow of the emergency lights came on. The sound of liquid drops were heard in the distressed and thick silence. No one wanted to breathe. And only the observant would note that the liquid drops were blood.

The Predators grumbled and growled to one another. Then suddenly they too went silent. Then both Scars looked over at the symbol on the digital read out. 4 floors to go.

Agent 94 yowled then snarled in frustration, ivory teeth flashing bright.

>>Okay. Okay. New plan. We have to take the stairs. We gonna’ split up. Agent 121 and his group are going South staircase. We gonna’ take the East.

>>Once we open that car door, not a sound. No speaking out loud. No mind speech. I mean it. Only Big Cat Tap. Any Year 1’s just stay close to your Agent and we’ll send BCT for you. Stay Fauna. The signal from your suits will still be blocked. Don’t worry, once we get out of the BLOCC compound, we’ll have a nice replacement for them. We will make it to the Coa--<<

The sound of voices from outside the lift doors could be heard. Then yelling, then the sound of railgun flechettes being fired. More yelling, now coupled with screams, and returning fire. Quiet. More voices. Then the sound of boots moving out.

>>Listen up. Not all soldiers out there are the same. The ones with the fancy glowing masks are hired security personnel. They are bad news. They will kill me dead. And they have orders to subdue Subjects with any means necessary. They are not opposed to snagging one of you, and selling your hide out there on the black market. Do not engage them. I repeat, do not engage. And again. If you get caught, go Sapient. They might be able to track you again, but I will find you.<<

The Polar Bear dug his massive claws into the space between the closed lift doors and took a deep breath. Over his shoulder he looked at his group. They nodded reluctantly.

>>When we get out there, Shilo you are our eyes. Euler you are our ears. Since you can't transmit then 1 thump clear, 2 to hold position, 3 and its on. It’s 50 paces to the firedoor to the stairwell. Once you Prey see it's all clear, then Basil, you and Ada are up. Get to the handle. Basil you pull down on it, Ada, you are eyes into the stairwell. Bella, you are with me n’ Jaycie. I need your nose. Drones and Spyders. They should be coming for us too. You know the smell, right? You too, Basil. We need to get out before they get here, so let's all do our parts first then converge on that door. Jaycie, you are the safety valve. If it all goes south, you need to pull the fire alarm. They will know our position, and they will come. But that is better than what else is looking for us. There are others out there that do not want us to escape.

They want us dead. All of us.<<

The Polar Bear looked over at the Panther. They both nodded at each other in unison.

The doors were forcefully opened and before them was the red, emergency low light, lit hallway of Level 4. In the distance, a sprawl of bodies littered the floor. Those with keen smelling could smell the blood and spilled chemical substance. Those with keen eyes could see that those who were gunned down was a mixture of soldier, technician, and a couple handlers. And those with keen hearing could hear the distant whirring and buzzing, yet sounding closer and closer.

>>Time. Now. Go time.<< the message tapped at their temples. Agent 94 padded out softly, tilted a nose into the air, cocked her head and froze in position. Golden eyes flashed the eerie yellow. They were in danger.

>>Move. Now. NOW.<< tapped away at the Subjects as the Panther's claws ejected from her paws, a low rumble of thunder escaping her chest.


   
 
Last edited:

Boo Girlie BoomBoom

⭐Warning⭐ If Boo like it Unicorns will vomit🏳️‍🌈
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays
Posting Speed
A Few Posts a Week, One Post a Week, Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
Adept, Advanced, Prestige
Genders You Prefer Playing
Female, Primarily Prefer Female
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
Both but getting more aggressive of late. Rawr, Boo! >:[ Depends on GM. And! Just as important: Boo will happily edit posts to fix/backtrack/add convo or content as needed to accommodate k~~♥,♥!!
Favorite Genres
Fantasy of all kinds★★!! Here's a list: modern/urban, magic and swords, otherworldly/fish out of water, faeries and unicorns, sometimes dark, sometimes superhero-ish, sometimes mixed with sci-fi. The Boo Girlie's always down for weird, wild or whimsical! Yayuh!! :3 Oh! And Sky Pirates too~~!!
Genre You DON'T Like
Post apoc zombies, hard brain-hurting sci-fi, school/academies, direct-to-DVD fandoms, PvP survivals. Stats and Dice! Eww! Yucky!
#3
~Jaycie~

Subject: JC - 31200016

<~<>~>​

It was happening. It was really, really happening. Weeks of planning leading up to this moment. They were about to be free from the BLOCC.

Jaycie was never one to really question how things should be, let alone question how things are. But when the talk of the prospect of escape came up (talk being actually Big Cat Tap), she would merely listen in. Not merely because she could only receive BCT, but because she really did not form her own opinion on the subject. Yet listen she did, and Jaycie being Jaycie, she could not help but be influenced by the hype and desire of others.

Agent 94 had warned them that there would be violence. Much of it. And it was of the utmost importance that they listen to the Agents and to stay in their 'Fauna' form to be safe. Jaycie never realized that they had another form until The Panther told them about it and to practice it.

Jaycie was engineered to have a single black and a single white feather grow from her crest and from her tail as specially requested by her prospective owner. But in this form, such a unique feature was gone. Same with the 'connection' she felt between herself and Ada. It was... blank. Just empty between them. It saddened her, but she would just have to deal with it.

<~<>~>​

In the elevator car, the Blue Jay was tapping a little black talon and bobbing her head in rhythm to the soft blips as the elevator passed floor after floor after floor. Yes, it was tense in her, yes, the anxiety was so thick you could cut it with a knife, and yes, the Giant White Bear, Agent 121, was really, really, really intimidating... but what really was killing her was that she was not allowed to talk. It really was driving her mad.

The car shook again and everyone squealed yet again. Yeah, that was a bad one. And so now that doubt that the elevator cable would hold and just snap crept back up into her head. T'he bigger Jay leaned into the smaller Sparrow for support. Then a sudden inspiration over took her; Hey, so if I can't talk or sing...? I'mma just dance...! A soft whistle escaped her dark beak, dark eyes glinted bright with glee as she decided on which number to bust out... one that all the dancers would know. Jaycie being Jaycie, she just wanted to cheer people up and breaking out into dance even though they were to make their daring escape in an elevator that may fall at any given moment due to bombs going off in the distance, and while many would lose their lives was her great idea to cheer them up.

Someone must have sensed this and either nudged her, pinched her or just whacked her beak. Because she did not break out into dance. A sigh the equivalent of an 'Oh wellllll..." fell from her mouth as she shrugged her blue wings.

Agent 94 began speaking mentally to them then and Jaycie began hopping up and down with much excitement when the names were listed to go with the Panther. Then the elevator shook one last time. It went dark and Jaycie screamed. The emergency lights turned on and Jaycie was flattened against the floor, tail feathers spread, wings flared out. Dark eyes turned to see the others and she pulled her wings in and hopped closer to them, nuzzling up to them even though she was trembling very badly. She then spied the number on the wall. 4. Oh, they were almost there. Soooo close!

<~<>~>​

The sounds of death and not seeing it was perhaps worse than witnessing the death itself. Jaycie took to wing and flew to find a hiding spot, but just ended up in the corner of the large elevator car. There was no way she was leaving from here.

But similar to not being allowed to speak driving her mad, the desire to see what happened and what floor 4 looked like ate away at her brain. The Giant White Bear tore open the sliding doors and Jaycie craned her little neck to see out of the car. Two gut-check breaths she took and glided out and landed on the left flank of the Panther.

And of course she had to look around the corridor and of course her eyes would fall upon the bodies in the distance. The face of the one handler was obscured but she definitely knew the face of the other handler and the item in their grasp. That was Bailey's handler.

Bailey was a Year 3 lizard that had some kind of medical condition in their Sapient form and so for the most part, they were always in their lizard form till it was treatment time. And while travelling to the treatment centre, they would house the little lizard in a plexiglass cage. Just like the one the dead handler clutched. Except that the plastic cage was cracked open and empty.

The Bluebird jumped when the urgent tapping went off at her temple, telling her to MOVE!! Then she saw the wicked claws of the Panther, but what alarmed her even more was seeing those feline eyes flashing that creepy light. Something was happening now. Something bad. Very bad.

She could not see it, nor could she hear it, but it was coming. She could feel it. They all could.

A shuddering, ragged breath she took in, trying to will herself with all the strength she had not to cry.

<~<>~>​
 
Last edited:

neobendium

The Freak With Extra Teeth
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Private Convo Roleplays
Posting Speed
Speed of Light, Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day, One Post a Day, A Few Posts a Week, One Post a Week
My Usual Online Time
Most of the time MST
Writing Levels
Adept, Advanced, Adaptable
Genders You Prefer Playing
Primarily Prefer Female
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
Depends on the plot, really.
Favorite Genres
Mideval Fantasy, SciFi, Modern
Genre You DON'T Like
I'm up for mostly anything. But I don't really like voodo and lots of magic. Don't get me wrong, I like fantasy and dragons and stuff....just not the magic part. That's weird to me. And no demons.
#4
-Ada-

Subject: AD-12623263


The pounding of her heart in her ears was enough to drive Ada crazy, and the stirring of all the other Dexters around her only contributed to that. It was go time, and never had the sparrow felt so small. She was standing perfectly still, perched on the chrome handrail of the elevator for fear of being crushed by the much bigger Arrows, with her nearly black eyes trained straight ahead at the doorways.

It almost looked like she was distracted. Almost.

Anyone who knew her would know better. This was Ada's game face, and she was listening with all the attentiveness a little bird could muster. She very nearly didn't notice when Jaycie snuggled up to her, but she still gave the other, bigger bird a reassuring glance. Their connection (which had come to a surprise to Ada when she'd found out about it) may have been gone in this form, but she still wanted to protect the younger girl.

Funny, really, considering their size difference. Jaycie could probably do a lot more damage to something than Ada could, but the jay was much more timid than the little sparrow.

The doors cracked open. Ada and Basil exchanged glances, the bird's eyes full of flame and determination. They were going to get out. After all this....they had to. She wasn't going to let this chance escape. >Ready?> she Tapped to Basil, ruffling her feathers a bit and tensing her feet, getting ready to take off.

The doors opened fully. The panther padded out. Stopped.

Something was wrong, and that feeling was only accentuated by the sudden feeling of intense dread that had settled in Ada's stomach. She swallowed, her grip on her perch loosening as Jacie left her. No one was in the halls, at least not that she could see. Yet.

NOW.

The panther's growl, along with the sudden pricking at her temples, set her nerves alight.

Ada didn't need a second order. She was off in a flash, her wings flapping in short bursts and carrying her swiftly down the blood-soaked, metal-lined hallway that was littered with the bodies of soldiers and handlers alike.

No one said revolution was pretty. She tried to ignore the metallic stench of blood, tried to keep her eyes from snagging on every stuck-open eye and torn chest. Instead, she focused on the door. She got there in record time and landed on the handle, her tiny bit of weight hopefully making it easier for Basil to pull down on the handle.

Once he got there, the door swung open. She peered inside, her muscles tensed in preparation to fly. The stairwell was doused in black, the only light supplied from the broken, flickering red bulbs hanging loosely from the ceiling.

From what she could hear, it was clear...but somewhere behind a door- how far up she wasn't sure- she heard growling. Thumping. Not the predatory kind, either. The dread settled heavier. Her heart thudded against her ribcage. Decker's group wasn't clear, and it sounded like up the stairs was more fighting. Was it her concern to warn Decker's group further? She decided a compromise was best after a few seconds of deliberation, knowing that if she said nothing, the guilt would weigh on her forever.

Ada took off again, flitting away from the door and back toward the true fighter of her group. >Decker's group not clear!> she Tapped to one of the few people she could reach, the only person she thought could help...the panther. >More fighting past stairwell...somewhere. Our stairs clear.>

Never had she felt so helpless- so utterly tiny.

But they were going to get out. The panther would get them out.

Right?
 
Last edited:

jlew265

I`m a Quetzalcoatlus
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Private Convo Roleplays
Posting Speed
One Post a Day, A Few Posts a Week
Writing Levels
Adept, Adaptable
Genders You Prefer Playing
Male
#5
Basil



Subject IDN: BA-27626601


Basil’s heart beat with excitement. This was it, the final moments before a mad dash out of the BLOCC that he had been anxiously waiting for, He finally had the chance, a chance, to get out of the BLOCC, and into freedom.

He wrapped his wings tighter against his smaller body as as the elevator shook again, his body swinging a little. Basil sighed, out of all the forms he could have had, it had to be a bat. Being upside down felt so normal, yet he felt that it should have been weird. He shook his head to clear his thoughts, he didn’t need anything distracting him right now.

Basil looked towards the panther as she started to mentally talk with them. He recognized those who were going with the panther. That was some consolation at least. Basil stared intently at the numbers on the wall, counting down alongside it. Oh, they were getting so close... He was already anticipating the mad dash to freedom that was ahead of him. Soon, they would be away from the BLOCC, from Cutter, from Ms. Ord-

Basil sqeaked in alarm as the elevator stopped with a sudden jolt, his body swinging slong with it. At first he thoght, well...hoped, that it was just a mear bug and they would be on their way again. But all his hopes were dashed when the emergency lights came on. Great, they were stuck, and had four floors to go.

He unspread his wings as the panther started to give them instructions on what to do. He looked over to see Ada glance at him, and felt a slight prickle on his head. >Ready as could be.< he tapped back to Ada. Basil took a deep breath, this was it, the moment they were waiting for.

Basil felt something terrible, deep in his gut as the door was pushed open. He did ‘t know what, but there definitely wasn’t anything good out there. Basil shifted uncomfortably, waiting for his orders. Then another prick tickled his brain.

Quickly dropping from the roof, and flew out of the elevator, following the sparrow, although he wasn’t flying as fast as she was. The loud, terrible stench of spilled blood in the corridor almost choked him. He didn’t bother looking at the ground, the sounds from earlier told him everything he needed to know, and he knew he wouldn’t stomach the sight.

Dipping below the handle, he manuevered underneath and quickly brought his feet up to the handle, landing upside down. With the combined weight of Ada and Basil, thr handle was pulled down, and the door opened slightly with a hushed click. The door swung open a little, and Basil looked in to see a dark stairway

He couldn’t hear anything, but there was...a smell. Basil stared into the hallway, sniffing madly. The scent was familiar. ...It was a predator. His heart skipped a beat. Could the predator be with them, or against them? He was about to warn Ada when he heard fluttering, and looked to see the sparrow heading back towards the panther.

Basil started to panic, feeling like feezing up, he didn’t want to leave the door in case he had to track the movements of whatever was in the staircase, but he had to warn them. Frustrated, Basil flew back, tapping <Predator in staircase. Don’t know how far away>

Ugh, escaping was turning out worse than he thought.
 

DeFier

The Aggro-B★TCH is here.
Roleplay Invitations
Not Taking RP Invites at this Time
Posting Speed
A Few Posts a Week, One Post a Week
Writing Levels
Give-No-Fucks
Genders You Prefer Playing
Female, Androgynous
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
Aggro-bitch.
#6
Agent 94

 
The Panther watched as the roan-hued Sparrow flitted its way back to her position. She nodded once, yet golden eyes did not fall upon the little bird; she was still trying to get a visual on the source of danger. The fire door closed and the Bat soon followed after. The Scar's golden eyes shot open wide as soon as he tapped the message that another Predator was in the stairwell. She knew exactly what kind of 'Predator' was in there and knew they had to react now and fast.

>>Affirmative. We move out. Now. Ada. South stairs. Go. Take all Prey.<< the fuzzy black tail pointed in the direction in which Agent 121 and his grouping had snuck away, >>All Prey. Listen. Follow Ada. Try NOT touch dead. Basil. Hang over bodies. Be brave. Note all you see. Euler. Note all too. Details. Tell 94 later. Stay Fauna. Go. Now!<<

The buzzing and whirrings sounded much closer now, and then suddenly it ceased. Golden eyes of the Panther narrowed as a sequence of blips and beeps sounded out from around the corner and down the hall. Not good. But she had no doubt that her grouping would make it to the South stairwell before the remote deployment device let the Drones out. Well, perhaps a little bit of doubt, but they would definitely move faster should they see the bio-guards hot on their heels.

The Prey with wings would easily be able to fly over the bodies, but the ones on foot would not be so lucky. The blood had already began to pool and those with aversion to the warm, sticky liquid would have to traverse the upon an over the bodies like islands between red, lifeless waters. Euler should manage to take a running leap over it all.

She waited till all the Prey moved out but it was too late for her. The 'scent' she had caught earlier was now in her nose and confirmed by Basil. She had no choice but to deal with it. It was coming from the East stairwell firedoor that they had just opened. On the opposite side of the East stairwell firedoor, a hand nearly the size of the Panther's head slammed into the door and nearly ripped it off its hinges.

Correction. That was no hand. That was a massive clawed killing device.

>>SHIT!!<< large muscles neath the black hide of the Panther flexed, ivory teeth bared. Her massive form lowered to the ground as she slunk on over towards the door. >>Ada! Find Agent 121!Tell 121 OTHERS here in BLOCC! Repeat: OTHERS here!!<<

The name itself was ominous, but the way she 'said' it was even more unnerving. When using BCT, the receiver felt a tapping at the temple. But the way she 'said' OTHERS was not tapping, rather it was like warm, moist breath in the ear.

Two more powerful slams of the giant hands into the door sent the door flying into the hallway. She had no choice now. Thunder rumbled from her chest, then she leapt into the stairwell, claws and canines bared and shining with deadly intent, roaring towards her fate.


   
 
Last edited:

neobendium

The Freak With Extra Teeth
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Private Convo Roleplays
Posting Speed
Speed of Light, Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day, One Post a Day, A Few Posts a Week, One Post a Week
My Usual Online Time
Most of the time MST
Writing Levels
Adept, Advanced, Adaptable
Genders You Prefer Playing
Primarily Prefer Female
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
Depends on the plot, really.
Favorite Genres
Mideval Fantasy, SciFi, Modern
Genre You DON'T Like
I'm up for mostly anything. But I don't really like voodo and lots of magic. Don't get me wrong, I like fantasy and dragons and stuff....just not the magic part. That's weird to me. And no demons.
#7
-Ada-

Subject: AD-12623263

The Panther's words sent a chill down the sparrow's spine, and all she could do for a solid three seconds was stare. She was the leader now? What? The smallest one there, and now she was in charge. Oh, god.

And then, the door was smashed. As if it were nothing but toothpicks, the thing crashed to the ground in a mess of twisted metal and ripped hinges. The mechanical creature beyond it was beyond her wildest imaginations, and Ada was pretty sure she would die then and there. A vision of her own bones turning into broken, bloody pieces flashed through her mind.

Ada's whirling thoughts of panic at her new role were brought to a screeching halt at the soft clacking of her friend's beak. Black eyes darted from the leaping panther to the Jay and she shook her head, snapping back to reality.

It was her job to lead now.

And lead she would, if only because she knew that Jaycie needed her right now. >Okay. Everyone, follow me! Jaycie, stick close. Stay with me. Shilo, Euler, Bella. Stay quick. Don't touch blood. Basil. You are a lookout. Stay alert. Tell me if there's danger ahead. Now go!>

Despite her own insecurities telling her that this was a mistake, that this wasn't good enough, she knew it was the only way. Jacie would panic if left alone (plus she couldn't Tap), and Basil was the best one here for a lookout- the others would be concentrating on not getting blood on their paws.

She took off with a flutter, keeping her flight steady and slow enough that no one would have a hard time keeping up with her.

Find Agent 121.

She half wondered if that would be the last thing the Panther said to her.

Her wings carried her swiftly ahead of the rest, occasionally checking behind her to make sure she hadn't gone more than five feet in front of them. They were moving quickly enough. Good. She trusted Basil to let her know of any danger before the corners.

Halfway down the hall to the fire door, she heard whirring, beeping, and the unmistakable clank of a machine firing up. Danger. She Tapped to her group, the prickles sharp and commanding. >Stay to the right. Do not go near doors.> She hoped it would be enough. As they passed, she heard it open, and glanced behind her. What she saw sent a rush of panic into her heart. A Drone, at least from what she could tell. >Stay quiet. Quick. DO NOT LOOK BACK.>

Somehow, against all odds, they reached the fire door without incident. Agent 121 was beyond its stairwell, and they didn't have to open it. It almost seemed like it was a miracle.

At least, that's what she thought. Then she saw the carnage. It was only two people....but it looked like more. Disembodied limbs were strewn along the staircase, the blood splattered along the walls only accented by the flashing red lights above them. >Jaycie. Eyes forward. Don't focus on them.>

Ada herself was minimally affected, knowing that they had been killed by an ally, but she knew the other bird would feel differently....and it would perhaps cause her to panic further. That was the last thing they needed.

They were so close. Victory was in sight.

Then they found the door. Behind it, Ada could hear the clear roars of the great bear, and beyond that, she could catch faint snippets of shouts from soldiers. Gunshots rang out. Prey, Subjects without the Mark, were screaming, trying to flee. Bodies thudded up against the door.

And before her lay her greatest enemy- a turn handle.

Great.

>We need through this door,> Ada announced, alighting on it and looking back at the ragtag bunch of Prey she had suddenly been assigned to lead. >Can anyone turn this? If it opens, stay clear. We don't know what's beyond.>
 
Last edited:

Boo Girlie BoomBoom

⭐Warning⭐ If Boo like it Unicorns will vomit🏳️‍🌈
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays
Posting Speed
A Few Posts a Week, One Post a Week, Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
Adept, Advanced, Prestige
Genders You Prefer Playing
Female, Primarily Prefer Female
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
Both but getting more aggressive of late. Rawr, Boo! >:[ Depends on GM. And! Just as important: Boo will happily edit posts to fix/backtrack/add convo or content as needed to accommodate k~~♥,♥!!
Favorite Genres
Fantasy of all kinds★★!! Here's a list: modern/urban, magic and swords, otherworldly/fish out of water, faeries and unicorns, sometimes dark, sometimes superhero-ish, sometimes mixed with sci-fi. The Boo Girlie's always down for weird, wild or whimsical! Yayuh!! :3 Oh! And Sky Pirates too~~!!
Genre You DON'T Like
Post apoc zombies, hard brain-hurting sci-fi, school/academies, direct-to-DVD fandoms, PvP survivals. Stats and Dice! Eww! Yucky!
#8
~Jaycie~

Subject: JC - 31200016

<~<>~>​

Wait, wut?

Dark eyes popped open wide once she realized that the Panther was moving and actually heading towards the source of the creepiness and danger.

Uhhhhh, nope.

She had already screamed enough when the firedoor was being pounded enough to buckle it and finally rip it off its hinges and go flying into the hallway. There was no way she was going anywhere near that mangled hole in the wall.

Once Agent 94 lowered herself and began slinking towards that... that ' OTHER thing' in the stairwell, Jaycie was still riding on the Panther's flank. Suddenly she flailed, attempting to fly away as fast as she could. She looked like an explosion of feathers as she took to wing, little gasps representing small sobs of fear.

For whatever reason, she had it in her head to stay low and so she sought refuge neath an abandoned trolly carrying who knows what on its trays. She had received the message loud and clear from the Panther, but she was starting to freeze. Jaycie gasped once she saw the pool of blood in the distance and even worse; the coppery smell of it all.

The Blue Jay watched incredulously as Agent 94 roared and leapt away into the stairwell. Jaycie stood there now, huddled under the trolly, head tucked neath a wing, her little blue, white and black body trembling. Just what in the actual eff was that... that 'OTHER thing' that reeked of ancient blood and decimated the firedoor like a child would a dollhouse door? But as terrifying as the sight was, what was worse was that she had no means of communicating, lest she give away their position.

The Bluebird's littlle head removed itself from her wing and looked around wildly. Her dark beak opened and shut several times. The clacking sound hopefully would get Ada's attention. And if the little sparrow stared over at the Jay, there would be no doubt that Ada would see the wild and bulging dark eyes of her blue, minion buddy, beckoning-- no, pleading to give her directives. Panic was setting in.

If there was nothing Ada could tell her, poor Jaycie would wet the ground and just fly away in any random direction. The Panther had abandoned them. The Panther had abandoned them and there were more Predators out here... and these 'OTHER things' she knew, just knew, that if they caught her, they would tear her apart and shred her open like a razor would a sheet of paper.

But like the crimson shades of a dawn ( that she had only seen in simulations), Ada's voice broke though to the dark turmoil of her mind and out she scuttled from neath the trolly. All she heard was: >Jaycie, stick close.> and >stay with me.> And that was all she needed. You did not have to tell her twice, she would be after Ada like white on rice!

Once more she took to wing, still in desperation, but this time much more fluid than earlier.

<~<>~>​

The Jay was doing well as she traversed over the bodies and their icky, yucky red substances leaking out from them. She had no idea why the Panther wanted her buds, Basil and Euler, to stare at such things, but should they do as they were told, a new adoration she would have for them. At least the Bat could fly over, hang out, get the info and fly on. The Hare? Notsomuch. Jaycie wondered if Euler could leap over and clear all that-- ewwwww--- blood.

And poor Shilo and Bella! What would they do? A chill slithered down her spine once she realized that they may have to bound over all that-- ewwwwwwwwwww-- blood.

Her concern for her friends over took her incessant desire to stare down at the mess of bodies in the hallway, but as soon as Ada Tapped the next set of directives, the concern for her friends was overtaken by curiosity.

Ada was fast, but she seemed to keep her speeds down for others to keep up and so thankfully, Jaycie did keep up.

Yet even with all the encouragement of Ada's BCT at her temple, she just could not help but do the opposite of what the Sparrow explicitly stated Jaycie not do.

There were several big, metal-plated balls rolling out from what looked like mobile cages with amber lights flashing on the tops of the cages. All of the balls rolled out in unison and ceased moving in unison. What looked like steam or some other kind of gas, shot out in plumes from several places along the balls.

Transfixed, Jaycie paused and took momenntary perch on a sealed quarantine bay window frame. She stared as several laser lights, (scanners or transmitters, she knew not which one) beamed out and flattened whist swiftly tracing the surface of each ball.

Jaycie squawked loudly as soon as she witnessed the next stage of the Drones' implementation; the balls unrolled themselves and revealed their true forms.


All their heads turned silently towards Jaycie and two leapt into action after her, that same steamy, smoky gas trailing from them. 'Whispering away from them' would be more accurate.

<~<>~>​

Jaycie could not help but let out several more very distinct Blue Jay calls as she flew like a madwoman after Ada. In her state of panic, she failed to notice the disembodied leg keeping the South firedoor ajar, and even better, she failed to notice the carnage strewn along and around the steps like fallen confetti from a murderous psychopath. And even better yet, she failed to register the smell.

Oh, that sweet, coppery and other intermingling bodily flavour-filled smell.

She heard her name Tapped out from Ada, and so she flew over to the Sparrow, inadvertantly heeding her leading friend's command. But instead of trying to figure out what to do next, as soon as she landed, she spread her wings and tail-feathers whist she grumbled and growled, doing her best pantomime that a monster was coming.

But what she could not convey was that these monsters were nearly as big as the Panther.

<~<>~>​
 
Last edited:

Lulunopia

The shy purple fanatic
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays
Posting Speed
Speed of Light, A Few Posts A Day, One Post a Day, A Few Posts a Week
My Usual Online Time
Week Days - 4-9
Writing Levels
Give-No-Fucks, Intermediate, Adept, Advanced
Genders You Prefer Playing
Male, Female, Primarily Prefer Female
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
Passive and Aggressive
Favorite Genres
Modern, Fandom, Romance, Fantasy, Gore, Supernatural
Genre You DON'T Like
Incest, Furry
#9


Subject: BE - 11490914
Blood. It was starting to cover the floor and Bella wasn't sure she could avoid all of it but she would give it her best shot. That's what she's been doing this entire time, giving it her all. Looking over to the panther she watched as she bounded away, charging at the other predator in the stairwell. Though this was not until she tapped new orders at everyone. The way she said OTHER'S had shivers running down her spine and the hairs on her back standing up. A weird way to others. It was almost like she was speaking into her ear. Though now she knew Ada was in charge.

Having only had one encounter with the small bird Bella wasn't sure what to think of the girl. She seemed like the type of person to lead but, still, Bella wasn't sure. Then again the panther wouldn't just put anyone in charge so the little bird must have a leaders personality. Nodding to herself Bella moved closer to Ada ready for orders.

The small sparrow tapped to everyone and Bella was relieved slightly when she realized all she really needed to do was concentrate on not getting blood on her paws. Not an easy task mind you. The blood was beginning to cover more and more of the floor and while she had quick feet Bella was certain she would get a little blood on her feet, if not all over.

Bella swerved around the blood, easily keeping up to Ada as the sparrow grew closer and closer to the door, though she was unsure if she managed to avoid all the blood since she was concentrating on keeping up with the small bird and avoiding blood which was still spreading across the floor. Freedom. It was just within their grasp and Bella could almost taste it as they got closer and closer to Agent 141's location.

Again when Ada tapped to them Bella followed orders to a T. Keeping away from the doors Bella followed after the sparrow closely or as closely as she could while keeping away from the blood. The smell of a drone filled her nose causing her to look back just as Ada ordered them not to.

Looking forward again Bella tried to ignore the fact that a drone was behind them. Focusing on freedom and, of course, avoiding blood.

The door they stopped in front of was large, well compared to her it was. Looking over at Ada she tapped, >I can get the door open with a boost.< Of course, before she can ask for a boost from Shilo Jaycie showed up in a panicked state. Bella just looked blankly at the bluejay as she began to imitate an animal of sorts.

Then the smell hit her again, a drone. No, two of them. Eyes widening Bella looked at Jaycie and nodded in a sort of 'you can stop now' way. >Two drones coming this way! Shilo I need a boost.< Bella tapped to the group moving toward the door, adrenaline pumping through her veins.
 

jlew265

I`m a Quetzalcoatlus
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Private Convo Roleplays
Posting Speed
One Post a Day, A Few Posts a Week
Writing Levels
Adept, Adaptable
Genders You Prefer Playing
Male
#10
Basil

Subject IDN: BA-27626601
‘Weird dead,’ repeated in his head at the panther’s words. Why couldnkt it havebeen a friendly predator? Like the panther or the-bear, not whatever was coming.

Now he was supposed to follow Ada to the other staircase, act as a lookout, and worst of all...look at the bodies. Which, by the way, was the LAST thing that he wanted to look at, but it was apparently important for the panther that he tell her the details later on. If they survived this...

Basil almost sqeaked when he heard a loud band and looked behind him to see a giant, robotic monster heading towards the panther, towards them. Ugh...how many things were going to come after today? He pleaded that it wouldn’t get any worse. Too bad he wasn’t too lucky.

Basil circled over the bodies a few times, after a failed attempt at hovering, which was surprisingly hard to do when you’re panicking inside. Hearing the thinder of the panther behind him, he urged himself to take in as many details as possible, while trying not to puke at the sight of all that blood. Seriously, he felt like his wongs could freeze up at any moment.

After a few more moments of looking, Basil sped off towards Ada. Basil relaced very sloghtly, glad that his job was over, but then a metallic scent filled his nose. No...NO! Not more of predators...or drones. Basil saw something like cages open up, and saw Jaycie start to slow down, most likely too curious to resist a peak. >Jaycie no look. Move Faster!< He quickly tapped to Jaycie, but didn’t slow down to see if he heeded her warning, he didn’t want to see another scary thing.

Basil quickly followed the rest up the stairwell, very appreciative that this part was smooth at least. It’s a too bad they didn’t have luck with the next part.

Basil arrived to see a closed door with a handle. ‘Shouldn’t be too hard’, he thought as he landed on the handle as he did last time. Basil felt a bit uncomfortable by the sounds kn the other side of the door. Was that...screaming? He shook his head. No! Don’t be scared...they will get through the door and to freedom, no matter what stupid sounds are on the other side. He tried jumping (as a bat could) on the handle, but it failed to swing. >Need Help< he broadcasted to the others.
 

Boo Girlie BoomBoom

⭐Warning⭐ If Boo like it Unicorns will vomit🏳️‍🌈
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays
Posting Speed
A Few Posts a Week, One Post a Week, Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
Adept, Advanced, Prestige
Genders You Prefer Playing
Female, Primarily Prefer Female
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
Both but getting more aggressive of late. Rawr, Boo! >:[ Depends on GM. And! Just as important: Boo will happily edit posts to fix/backtrack/add convo or content as needed to accommodate k~~♥,♥!!
Favorite Genres
Fantasy of all kinds★★!! Here's a list: modern/urban, magic and swords, otherworldly/fish out of water, faeries and unicorns, sometimes dark, sometimes superhero-ish, sometimes mixed with sci-fi. The Boo Girlie's always down for weird, wild or whimsical! Yayuh!! :3 Oh! And Sky Pirates too~~!!
Genre You DON'T Like
Post apoc zombies, hard brain-hurting sci-fi, school/academies, direct-to-DVD fandoms, PvP survivals. Stats and Dice! Eww! Yucky!
#11

They were called Bio-guards, TROGS or even just Drones and they were the feared protectors of the BLOCC. But they were never seen patrolling the halls of the gigantic facility. Many had spoke about them and yet rarely had any seen one unless something bad was happening.

And something bad was happening right now.

All Subjects with a certain keen sense of smell would know their scent for the Drones 'musk' was something that was specifically and strategically coated around the BLOCC. But this 'musk' could not be detected by normal means. No, it took those with keen smelling Emergent Properties to detect. That or Year 3 Subects, like Bella, could catch a whiff of their 'smell' no doubt.

All Year 3 Subjects were almost ready to be released to their prospective owners and as such a Drone would be imprinted, scented and paired with the Subject as a free-of-charge protector, complements of the BLOCC house. That and should the Subject ever go missing, or more likely be forcefully abducted, the Drone would be able track down the Subject. If you are paying 10's of millions for your pet, such security measures should be most welcome.

And in such events of missing Subjects such as this current 'event', Drones would be an exceptional security/retrieval team independant of interference from a handler or tech. They were engineeered for such emergencies. They had several means to subdue, constrain and return their targets well within their arsenal.

<~<>~>​

The pair of metal plated Bio-guards sprinted down the hallway, aiming to track down the source of the loud squawking. They moved with liquid ease and with eerie silence. The wispy smoke that streamed out from their bodies, created phantom tracers of their movents as they ran. The array of multicoloured eyes darted this way and that, seemingly moving independantly of the direction of each eye's designated pairing.

Several fields of visions switched over and over, one to the next, till they found the just right type of 'sight' necessary to track down the targets. Echo location was what they settled upon. Several shrill ultra-sounds they let out and only those with keen hearing Emergent Properties would hear such sounds.

Suddenly the pulsating red lights died. It was pitch black in the hallways in their immediate vicinity on Level 4.

The pair slipped into hallway, pausing only momentarily to inspect the leg that held the door open. One pair of eyes flashed away several times. Then both seemingly nodded to one another, sent off another shrill ultra-sound; one up the stairwell, the other down to Level 5. The Drones then proceeded to split up. On headed down the stairs, the other went up. Both their tails arched over their heads as they moved, poised like snakes ready to strike.

<~~~<>~~~>​

~Jaycie~

Subject: JC - 31200016

Jaycie caught the daggers from Bella's dark eyes and immediately ceased her pantomiming a monster mid-action. The Jay knew that the Ferret was friendly enough and was not mean, but the Jay also held a reverence for those with more experience than her and so, as soon as she caught the Ferrer's 'look', her tail feathers and wings returned to their resting positions. A small shrug she gave as she watched the Ferret scramble over toward the Firedoor. Level 3 -Admin and Security Check stated the writing on the door.

They were that much closer to the mythological Surface.

Dark blue eyes of the Jay turned to Ada then those eyes slid over to where the Sparrow directed; the annoying door handle. Suddenly Basil swooped in and landed on said annoying door handle. His weight was not enough to turn it and so, the Jay then felt his request for help Tap away at her. But Shilo and Bella were already up to task. The little Panda had Bella on his shoulders and then rose up upon his hindlegs allowing the Ferret to grasp the handle.

The handle slowly began to turn but not fast enough. Jaycie took to wing, and mid-air she flipped upsidedown, dark bird feet outstretched. Like a trapeze artist trick, her feet grasped the dangling rear paws of Bella and instantly all Subjects' combined weight pulled down the handle and unlatched the door.

And then Pandemonium came rushing through the fresh escape path into the stairwell.

A flurry of fur, feather, and fear flooded the South stairwell of Level 3 and Shilo, Euler and Ada were caught in its midst.

Basil, Bella and Jaycie swung away with the door, like some kind of strange, chain-linked acrobatic troop connected to the door handle. But at least these three managed to avoid the swarm of panicked Subjects. And the horror to come.

The glowing red lights in the stairwell died and all went to blackness.

<~<>~>​

Shilo, Euler and Ada were bowled over as most of the fleeing Subjects dashed, flew, and scrambled up the stairwell to Level 2 whilst two other subjects panicked and erroneously headed down to level 4. Of the group headed upwards, one of the Subjects took pause mid-way up the stairs and turned around. Before the red glowed winked out, Shilo, Euler and Ada would see that it was the newly annointed Year 2, Decker the Lop-Eared Bunny.

Meanwhile, the other two Subjects that had darted down the steps and into the darkness would rush into a horrible fate. Suddenly, two yips and chirps sounded out, echoing into the stairwell in sync with the sound of two electric shocks blasting out. The flashes of brillant blue lit up the faces of the fallen Shilo, Euler and Ada. And if the trio were to stare downward at the scene below them, they would see the Drone open its maw up wide, jaw unhinged like a snake. Then they would bear witness to the pair of poor unconcious Subjects being swallowed whole.

<<ADA!!>> broadcasted the black and white Bunny to her roan-hued pal <<Come! All Dexs Run! Scars and Soldiers! Have weapons-->>

Right on cue, gouts of gunfire errupted from hallways of Level 3. Then the explosion of a concussive grenade. Of course, the screams and panic began anew.

And, in silence and in complete darkness, the whispering smoke and steel-armoured body of the Drone slid its way up the stairs towards the exposed trio of Shilo, Euler and Ada.

<~<>~>​
 
Last edited:

DeFier

The Aggro-B★TCH is here.
Roleplay Invitations
Not Taking RP Invites at this Time
Posting Speed
A Few Posts a Week, One Post a Week
Writing Levels
Give-No-Fucks
Genders You Prefer Playing
Female, Androgynous
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
Aggro-bitch.
#12

 
It was alive. It was.

It was coated in steel, yet its muscles still bulged and flexed. Its tail was a creature of liquid steel all on its own, posed like a snake ready to strike. Small jagged lines of blue electricity crackled from tip of its tail. Its eyes were electronic and if you listened close enough you could hear the moving parts whir and click as its eyes focused and flitted. And yet catching its gaze you knew that the eyes belonged to something that was alive.

It's maw remained closed but it had that smell that only those with keen smelling EPs could smell; the one that reeked of frustration, isolation and terror.

Most techs would sedate unco-operative Subjects. But the Subjects that were most volatile would get injected with the gas known as 'The Mist.' Those were the bad, bad, bad Muppets. So how do you inject a 'gas' into someone, especially an invisible one? But even better question was how did this gas drag your mind into a hanging cage fraught with nightmare fuel and 'things' that once seen cannot be unseen. Only when the Subject gave in and became a 'good lil' Muppet' only then would the Subject be free from the hanging cage in the Mist.



 
Shilo stared directly into a pair of Drone eyes and his little panda face scrunched together silently, revealing a sharp toothed sneer of disdain, but a silent one nonetheless. All he could think of was those two poor Dexters that this 'protector' had eaten and the torment they were going through in the Mist. If they were still alive that was.

He wanted to screech at the demonic Steel-plated monster, but silence was his saviour and he knew it. And he knew it was time to be the saviour to the others.

<>Guys. Listen.<> there was fear broadcast in his Tapping... but those that knew him would know there was something else in his Tapping too <>It no smell, hear, nor see us. No detect Fauna. Make no move. No sound. It okay. It okay. Big bro got this...<>

And there it was; that sensation-- no, emotion-- that traced his BCT broadcast was undeniable now. Something that always set Shilo apart from the other aloof, lonely misunderstood goofballs was his loyalty and that emotion he projected at them.

His love.

The little Red Panda barked out its anger and frustration at the Drone with all his might. It was truly mind-boggling the speed at which the Drone's tail drove into Shilo. But what was even more amazing was Shilo did not get the Drone's tail driven into him; his calculated timed move and gymnastics training allowed him to not get zapped.

Onto both forepaws went the Panda, effectively avoiding electrocution with a deft handstand. The ground beside him exploded, momentarily stunning the Drone and sending the Panda flailing into the hallways of Level 3. He shook his little head and rose up to all fours.

<>Go! Ada! Yule! Jace! Baz! Dee! Behind door. Now!<>Then that little white-masked face gave that canine-toothed smirk he always gave them, <>It okay. Big bro got this. Hey. Bella...?<>

He knew he could easily have turned and scampered his way on over to the Agents but he knew he would not make it. He would rather say his goodbyes. And let certain Subjects know just how he felt.

<>Miss you most. Good bye, Bels. Next life I tell sooner and we happy. Togeth--<>

Shilo was electrocuted mid-Tap. His body shook violently then he lay there sprawled out and prone. The last they would see of Shilo was him being swallowed whole by the feared 'protector' of the BLOCC. Rail-gunfire echoed into the hallways behind the Drone as it sauntered back into the stairwell.

Was that a muffled cry it heard? But from where? Where, oh, where...?

Its tail reset itself into that vicious striking position, all sensors working madly to detect its Prey. It was so close now that they could all 'hear' the whispering of the smoke that wafted away from its body.

So close now.


    
 
Last edited: