I Will Always Be There For You

Status
Not open for further replies.
He laughed lightly at Case's comment and that was when Mrs. Blake smiled a little and shook her head. "What am I going to do with you?" She ask as she heads into the house. He yells back, Your asking this question now?" After she left he sat up a lttle on the branch just enough to where he could get down properly. Once he got down he put his fists up in the air and said "Nailed it!"

Casey laughed outright at the pair's exchange and walked over to her crazy best friend once he dismounted. "Yeah sure you did dipstick. Get inside, we have cold pizza to munch on for our movie marathon." She teased, bumping his shoulder as they walked back inside. "Your mom is so great." She smiled, a little envious all over again.

He couldnt help but chuckle, "Oh right thanks for reminding me! Come on Case!" He gently took her hand and led her inside to the living room, "I will be right back." He went upstairs for a moment and grabbed his blanket and a pillow. Whenever Case stayed the night he always sleeps in the living room with her because she hates being alone.

Casey's hand was warm in his when he led her inside. While he was upstairs, she grabbed the pizza boxes and a couple soda cans from the fridge to set on the coffee table. Then she kneeled by the TV to search for a movie that would scare him more than her. So far, no luck.

After he gathered his stuff he jogged down the stairs and set his stuff down on couch. He looks over at her. She always tries finding horror movies that scare him. She always fails, he watches horror movies practically 24/7. He loved them. He smirked, "Found any good ones?"

"Well yeah, sure, but I always freak out more than you do! My mission is to find a movie so terrifying that you pee your pants and never watch another horror movie again." She said, still facing the movie shelves until she finished. She she looked back at him on the couch, he had already set the pillow and blanket on the couch. She smiled. She would be glad to share the couch with him tonight because she was sure that after her day and the movie, she wouldn't be able to spend the night in his dark living room by herself. So she stood up and placed the best five horror movies on the coffee table by the soda. "Okay. Let's hope my mission is accomplished. But first. pajamas." She nodded ad left eh room to change. When she came back, she was wearing sweatpants and aloose, short cut off shirt that unfortunately only partially covered her bruise. The spots on her hip were visible and her bellybutton made an appearance here and there. "Ready?"

He smiled and as he waited for her he put one movie into the DVD player. When he heard her say ready he turned around and the first thing he notice was what she was wearing. He blushed a little, 'Hang on." He left and grabbed the pizza boxes then came back and and turned off the light. He had noidea why he was blushing at the sight of her. He has seen he like that many times. He tried not looking at the bruise. It would just anger him.

Erin returned swifty as she was sliding the movie in. The Exorcism. When she turned around, he was on the couch a again, but the lights were off, which would just make her more easy to scare. Great. So she didn't notice his blush while she was grabbing the remote. Casey bounced onto the couch beside him and laughed. "Prepare to die! Out of being so scared you had a heart attack of course." She smirked and grabbed a piece of pizza before pressing play.

He chuckled as he set the boxes down, then just remembered to change into his PJ, "Ok yeah sure," he smirks slightly " I gotta do one more thing." He ran upstair and changed into his PJs. Usually when she isnt over he just sleeps in his boxers but when she is her he wears PJ pants and no shirt. So he put on checkered design PJ pants and took off his shirt revealing his muscular arms and body. He jogged back down the stares and grinned, "Ok NOW I am ready."

She paused it for a second, waited for him to come back downstairs while munching on her pizza, and took a sip of his soda when he returned shirtless. He was usually like this for sleepovers. So why she then started choking on her soda was a complete mystery to Casey. She set the can down and coughed, blushing scarlet down to her collarbone. When did he become so...sexy?
That thought alone made Casey cough some more. "Oops *cough* w-went down the *cough* wrong t-tube." She just hoped he wouldn't notice her stuttering over the choking noises.

Luckily for her he didnt notice she was stuttering over the coughing. He chuckled and sat next to her, gently patting her back hoping that would help. "You ok there?" He didnt really notice her blushing because his eyes werent adjusted to the dark yet.

"Mhm!" She gave an unconvincing smile while hunched over and gave a last dew soft coughs before sitting up and covering her fave with her hair. The blush was fading, but still lightly dusting her cheeks pink. If she looked at him, it might get worse, so she just pressed play. "Okay now prepare to die." She gulped and leaned back on the couch next to him.

He smiled a little , "I know I wont so good luck with that." He leaned back as well and he wrapped his arm over her shoulder. He always did that when they watched movies together.

Casey just rolled her eyes and leaned into his muscular form when he wrapped an arm around her. Every time there was a jump scare, she would hide her face in his chest and squeak. The blood and gore, though, she did fairly well with. It comes with practice. And she had a lot of practice with Erin.

Halfway through the movie, Casey heard her phone ringing and she paused the movie to check the caller. "Sorry. It's my mom." At 10 o clock at night. Case went to the kitchen to take the call and paced while answering the call. "Hello?"
Casey. Sorry to call so late. I just came home and found you weren't there. Are you at Erin's?
"Yeah sorry I didn't tell you, it's just that--"
It's fine Casey. I was actually going to ask his mother tomorrow if she could keep you for the weekend. I had a crisis at work today and an impromptu business trip came up but I'll be back Monday night. Can you manage until then?
"Sure Mom...hope you didn't have a rough day."
I'm fine, but I have to go now. Don't have sex and I'll see you on Monday.
"Mom, he wouldn't--Whatever. I just wanted to say I lov--"
The phone clicked, letting her know that her mother had hung up. She bit her lip. She should have been used to it by now, but today just wasn't her day was it?
Casey's face went beet red and she grit her teeth. She wanted to scream. Why couldn't she ever be good enough to just hear a goodnight or something?!

Casey pushed the heels of her palms to her teary brown eyes again and took deep breaths while pacing in the kitchen until she felt she was ready to fake another smile. When she returned to the living room, she was grinning past her misty eyes. "Hey guess what? She s-said I could stay for the whole weekend. If your mom says y-yes of course." She sniffed and took her spot beside he best friend again, she just wanted to feel him hold her. She was so lucky to have him. And when she didn't, she couldn't live with herself.

As expected she did get scared quit a bit jump scare after jump scare she continued hiding her face in his chest. Usually he was used to the but this time it caused him to blush a little. He didnt understand what was going on with him today. Suddenly her phone rings and he gives her a look. But after she says it was her mom he nodded in understanding. He felt bad for her. Her mom was almost never around. It didnt take long for her to come back he couldtell just by looking at her that something was wrong. He stood up and walked over to her. Sure enough she was crying. After hearing what she had to say he pulled her into a gentle hug understanding what happened. She didnt need to say anything else, "I am positive my mom will be ok with it. She loves you." Then he lead her back to couch.

Not surprisingly at all, Erin could tell she was hurting and she instantly hugged him back, burying her tears in his chest. "But Erin, she doesn't!" Casey cried, referring to her mother, who provided her daughter with evrythign she needed. Everything but attention. A kiss goodnight. Casey would have run to the ends of the earth to get a hug. "Why doesn't she? What did I do?" She sniffed, holdingon to her best friend as if he was the edge of a cliff and she would drown without him.

He continued holding her in his he hand no intention on letting go anytime soon. "I bet your mom truly loves you. I bet its not as easy for her as it is for you. I mean it cant be easy being a single parent. She works these continuous hours to provide for you. Your mother is a good ywoman and I am sure she is doing the best she can. " he gently rubs her back hoping that wpuld sooth her a little. "Besides you always have me to come to. " he smiled lightly.

Casey cried softly in his embrace as he reasoned with her on the subject of her mother. If she was truly honest with herself, for she was a smart girl, she would admit that her dad had to pay child support by law and her mom's firm. Well it pays well. If her life didn't revolve around her coworkers and job, she could have taken off hours at night and worked while Casey was at school. Like Mrs. Blake. But she just nodded into Erin's chest and wiped her face of tears again to look up at him sweetly for the last comment. "I know. And I'm forever grateful for that. I know my mom works hard and stuff. A lot of kids have a lot less than me so I shouldn't be so ungrateful, I guess." Her voice cracked as she Nuzzled into his neck. "Sorry I interrupted the movie. I didn't mean to be so sensitive."

"Ahh no need to be sorry. You are way more important than some movie," he continues to smile and leaned back against the couch so she is in a more comfortable position and hold her close, "And dont worry I am sure things will get easier for you. He looks down at her and smiles seeing she is nuzzling against his neck.

Casey shrugged and sniffed when he dismissed her apology. She kinda lowered the mood and she want sure if she felt well enough to lighten it up again. At least not sincerely. She leaned against him for she was hardly heavy at all and kept his close. "You think?" She whispered, leaning back to face him and those beautiful eyes,

Status
Not open for further replies.