I Will Always Be There For You

Status
Not open for further replies.
He smiled and gave her a gentle squeeze, "I am sure of it. I have complete faith that it will. He stared back into those beautiful brown eyes suddenly the urge to kiss her came back again. 'What the hell?' He asked himself but tried hias best to ignore the urge. He had no idea what was going on with him today. Maybe he was tired. Yeah that must be it. He suddenly changed the subject, "Hey are you sleepy? I bet you are."

Casey smiled and tried to let his faith leak into her. It had been a long and painful day and all she wanted to do was sleep, but what she wanted to do even more was try to repay Erin for being so sweet to her today because she has really needed it. So she wouldn't go to sleep until he was exhausted. Because that's the leasts he could do for being such a Debbie Downer today. But then he brought up the thought of going to bed and she yawned, rubbing one eye with her fist like a child. "Who me? N-Nooooo... With all the caffeine in my body. C-course not!" She had like two sips of soda. She looked sadly at the movies she apparently had all weekend to watch with him, surely she had tomorrow to make it up to him?
"....Unless you're tired, in which case.." She flopped back down onto the couch on her back. In doing so, she forgot all about the dark bruise that was put on full display in her attempt to be cute. "Come join me?" She patted the spot on the couch next to her, totally oblivious to her ugly discoloration

He chuckled as she plopped down onto the couch, of course he noticed the bruise but he quickly looked away from it cause looking at it just angered him, "Oh alright if you insist." And with that he layed down next to her. Knowing her she would probably wind up using him as a pillow but he never mind. He looks at her and smiles a little.

He chuckled and she marveled at the way his muscles rippled under his skin before he laid down beside her. She snuggled up to him and reached behind her with one arm and turned off the TV before smiling at Erin in the dark. "Thanks for being such an amazing friend. I don't know what I'd do without you, Erin," she kissed his cheek and tried to pull up the blanket for them. Something like electricity crackled in the air while the laid so close together in darkness. But Casey couldn't figure out what that feeling was. She just knew she wanted to be closer to him.

Even though she couldnt see it his cheeks turned as red as his hair. It took him a moment to snap out of it and help her with the blanket. And she snuggled into him he felt it. The eletriciy. He himself couldnt figure it out but he didnt want to think about that. He was just happy to have her in his arm, "Your welcome," he says finally, "Now get some sleep girl. You had a rough day and you are obviously exhausted."

She was more than comfortable in his gentle embrace so she relaxed in his arms, muscle by muscles until she was totally limp, totally vulnerable and totally safe. She sighed contentedly and focused on Erin instead of all the negative things that had stabbed her heart today. "You can say that again." She mumbled, and arched so the exposed part of her tummy was touching his naked torso. The flesh in flesh contact made her smile amds blush. "Goodnight Erin. Sweet dreams." She whispered

He felt her stomach touch his and he couldnt help but take a deep breath. He looked down at her and went back to his smiling self, "Goodnight Case. You too." It honestly didnt take her long to fall asleep and when she did her head was tilted up slightly to where he could see her face clearly, and his eyes were adjusted in the dark so he could see her face. He smiled slightly and thought, 'Wow that didnt take long at all. I dont blame her though..." his eyes suddenly trailed off to her lips. He didnt know why but the urge came back. Why? Suddenly he leaned in and their lips touched. He kissed her softly woth his eyes closed. Instantly ones he realized what he had done his eyes widen and he pulled his lips away from her. He covered his mouth with his free head and yelled in his head, 'What did I just do?!'

Casey fell asleep in a slow spiral with her lips curved up in a tiny, blissful smile. Just as as she was coming to the end of the spiral to unconsciousness, her lips touched another's, warm soft and sweet. Buy she couldn't kiss back, for just then, she fell into a dreamless darkness, hoping to get a goodnight's rest before Julie could wake them too early in the morning. She wouldn't remember the feeling by the time the sun rose.

The next day sure enough Julie woke them up by pouncing on them saying, "Wake up! Wake up!" Erin groaned and pulled his pillow out from under him and threw it at her. He was definatley not a morning person, however he didnt throw it too hard. "Go away Julie... " he said with his eyes still closed. He felt the warmth of another body snuggling up to him which made him open his eyes. He looked at Case suddenly remembering everything. He kissed her... and he... he liked it! He forced himself to play off a cool and calm act and looked at Julie. "Alright I'm up. I'll wake Case up."
Julie smiledd, "Ok!" And with that the little girl hopped off and skipped away. Erin gently shook Case, "Hey Case... wake up."

Having fallen quite deep in her sleep last night, Casey miraculously slept through Julie's sudden wake up call. She was just so comfortable in his familiar embrace, so why would she wake until he forced her to? Which he did. All that shifting around had her half awake already so when he shook her, Casey slowly fluttered her eyelids until her whole body stretched in Erin's hands. "Good morning..." She yawned and opened her eyes drowsily.

He had a warm fuzzy feeling in his stomach just by the way she woke up. He thought, 'What the hell?! Why is this happening?!' He didnt understand it one bit. Still he managed to react calm and cool even though inside said difeerently. He smiled warmly at her, "Morning sleepy head. You sleep well?"

His warm morning smile was contagious and she giggled softly at his bed hair. "Mhmmm... We should do it again.." Casey yawned and curled against him again, trying to go back to sleep

He tried to be himself as best as he can. He chuckled, "Do you have any idea how perverted that sounds." he continued to smile as she snuggled up to him. He seed to be doing ok so far. As long as he didnt have to look her in the eye that much today he felt that he should be good. He didnt think he would be able to look her in the eye. Even though he enjoyed the kiss he also felt a little guilty. How could he just kiss his best friend... escpecially while she was asleep!

She felt the vibrations of his brief laugh while cuddling into his chest and pouted. She poked him softly and kept her eyes shut tight. "Shush. I'm t-tired." Lie. She just really didn't wanna move. "I s-say weird things when I-i'm tired...sorry." She mumbled, still clinging to her best friend In a fruitless attempt to hold on to the last vestiges of sleep before they slipped away and she had to face the day with a happy family that was nothing like hers.

Last edited:
He mentally shook her head at her response but still smiling of course. He knew it knew it was a lie but in all honesty he didnt want to move either. Then she said sorry which caused him to raise an eyebrow but he dismissed it. They laid there for a while until Julie came back looking at the two, "Momm ysay stop making out and get up. Food is ready" this caused Erin's cheeks to turn as red as his hair.

Despite relaxing in his arms and trying to get back to sleep for a few minutes, Julie ruined it again in a way that made Casey gasp and match Erin's blush. She immediately sat up on the couch, watching Julie scamper back into the kitchen. Her eyes then found Erin's and she nearly laughed out loud. "Does she even know what that means?" She whispered, stomach grumbling at the smell of breakfast

He was a bit surprised by how quickly Case got up. He mentally shrugged it off but still blushing. He laughed with her though he casually looked away breaking eye contact and rubbed the back of his head. "No I dont think she does." He gets up then helps Case get up. "Come on lets go eat. I'm starving!"

Casey tilted her head at his odd desire to avert his eyes from hers. He doesn't usually do that, but she just shrugged it off and gave into her stomach's desires. She was surprised that if Julie didn't know the phrase, that Mrs. Blake really would say that about them! They're just best friends ...right? Always have been. Why would anything have changed?
Either way, she stood up with Erin, trying to keep from staring at his perfect physique before following her nose to the kitchen, while finger brushing her hair in an attempt to o look semi presentable. "Good morning lovelies. Thank you so much for making breakfast. It smells delicious."

He walked with her into the kitchen with her and smiled broghtly at everyone, "Morning!" He said right after she spoke. He took a seat at the table. Mrs. Blake smiled warmly putting the last few pancake onto a plate that had a big pile of pancakes and set it in the middle of the table. There was pancakes, scrambled eggs and bacon. Erin grabbed his plate and put his food on his plate.
"Dont mention it dear. And like I said before just call me Mary. Now why dont you take a seat next to Erin and I'll get Robert. And with that she was out of the room. Just as she left Julie entered and grinned, "Finally!" she giggled cutely.

It was obvious how friendly the family members were with each other. They were harmonic, fun and...functional. She smiled shyly at Mrs. Blake and nearly drooled at the pancake pile Erin was already digging in to. It would be a dream come true for Casey if she ever walked into her mother making breakfast. Especially one that looked so delicious. Casey did as she was told and served herself a serving of awesome breakfast and stuck her tongue out at Julie. "You better zip your lip, Missy. That big mouth of yours is going to get you in real trouble someday!" Case joked and waved the child to the table. She then elbowed her best friend and whispered at him. "Hey, say thank you to your mom at least. It looks like she put some serious effort into this."
Some people don't get that. She added silently

Status
Not open for further replies.