I Will Always Be There For You

Status
Not open for further replies.
He glanced at her and noticed she was spacing out. He kept one hand on the wheel and used his other hand to snapp his fingers in frot of her, "Hey, you spacing out on me?" He chuckles as he parks into the parking lot and turned off his car.

Casey blinked when he snapped at her. Then she laughed at herself and shook her head at him before he turned off the car. The arcade was just ahead, so she climbed out of his car and beckoned Erin to follow after her when she skipped inside. She was only ever this perky around him

He chuckled as he watched her skip into the arcade. He unbuckled his seatbelt and hopped out of the car following after her. Didnt take him that long to find her. He smirks and walks up to her. For a moment he thinks about hugging her from behind then remembers how sore she seemed from the last time he hugged her. He assumed Terrance beat her then quickly shut out that thought. He wasnt going to think about that now. It will just anger him. He walked over to the counter and bought some coins for them so they could play games.

Casey immediately started seachiing for their favorite two player game, but before reaching it, a new addition to the arcade caught her eye. She watched the directions in the outside of he big dark box. It was the coolest game she'd eve seen. As soon as Erin was done buying coins, she called him over and showed him the game. It was like those laser scenes in action movies here the protagonist had to maneuver through the lasers or something terrible would happen! Oh she always wished she could do that! And now it's not dangerous!
"Look Erin! Isn't it so cool!? You go first! I wanna see how you do and then beat you!" She laughed and gestured for him to try out the new game before her. She expected him to pick easy because girls are more flexible and better at this game, but who knew? Maybe he'd challenge himself!

He heard her call him over and gathered the coins and walked up to her. He looked at the game and read the instructions. He laughed, "Oh god, are you trying to kill me? Just kidding. I'm sure it shouldnt be too hard. It looks pretty fun." Erin was a boxer but during training they never did any flexible training stuff. So he figured this ought to be interesting. He got the game ready by pressing the button. He exhaled for a moment, "Alright lets do this." then he began. He didn't do too bad. A little better than he thought. But he was laughing the entire time feeling a little silly. He messed up a few times however. When it was finally over he blew his hair out of his face, "Did better than thought would."

Last edited:
Casey laughed at his initial reaction to the laser game and grew excited to watch him play, surprised to watch him select normal. A boxer in a laser test? Oh this will be entertaining!
Case watched Erin's progress from the screen outside the dark box. You have to get inside the enclosed box to see the lasers after all. But the best friends were laughing at him while he played. At least he didn't totally fail. If you knock out 5 lasers, the game is over. She smiled at the familiar way he blew his hair away from his face and then cracked her knuckles, like that would help at all. "Yeah but I'll do better!" Casey exclaimed and dashed into the game. She pressed the button once she was inside. On the way to the other side, she didn't trip one laser thanks to her gymnastics background but on the way back, her foot tripped a laser she didn't even see the first time through. Case gasped and flinched at the loud beep that signalled the strike of one laser tripped. That made her lose her balance while she was on one foot to another laser and before she knew it, Casey toppled over her own foot and fell to the ground on her right side. Of course. Casey cried out while the box blared Game Over and she curled up on the floor trying to recover front the sudden blow to her ribs. It was a little hard to breathe and definitely painful

Erin mutters, "Oh shit," and goes inside it slowly helping her up making sure not to hurt her, "You alright? Maybe that game wasnt such a good idea..." he scolded to himself feeling bad for not thinking about her injuries just before he agreed to playing the game.

Casey tried to take normal breaths, leaning on Erin who made sure to be gentle when helping her up.Sweet and concerned and gentle like Terrance never was. "Yeah I'll be fine just give me a second." She mumbled, still getting her breaths back in order. She was just glad he didn't task to actually see the bruise. When she felt okay enough to stand on her own, she pouted an tried to lighten the mood again. "So I guess if I can't beat you at a girls game, I might have to try my hand at a boy's...ehe" She looked up at his green eyes and flashed him a nervous smile

His cheeks turned a faint pink for a quick moment not expecting her to say that at all. He he looked down at her light brown eyes before laughing a little, "Wow I did not expect to hear you say something like that." And as rare as it is to hear Case saying these kind of things it was aalso super rare to get Erin to blush, "But hey in your defense you are hurt. So tellyoy what. Once you get all healed up what do you say we go for another round." He smiles a little.

Casey furrowed her brow and blinked innocently at Erin when he blushed., what had she said? She replayed her own words son her head and blushes crimson down to her collarbone. She didn't mean to say it that way! She had been so misinterpreted! Casey shook her head and stepped out of his embrace while scratching at the inside of her wrist, a nervous habit of hers. "Uh s-sure yeah okay... Um." She stammered and led Erin out of the dark game and to one of the racing games. "This is what I meant." She cleared he throat and gestures to the two player car racing game. That boy's game. God she felt so stupid.

He facepalmed and nearly fell over laughing. Once he finally caught his breath he said, "Uh-huh surrreee Case." He gave her a wink to show that he was joking, he thought it was kinda cute seeing her blush like that. "I know what you meant." He shrugged pulling an 'I dont care look'. "I'm not judging."

Casey was red while Erin laughed at her and once he had thoroughly humiliated her, he let it go and made sure she knew he wasn't judging. This is why he is her best friend. "Okay." Casey anxiously ran a hand through her hair, which showed off her hickey-like bite mark for a moment before she sat in the car game and patted the seat next to her. "Let's ignore traffic laws together!" She smiled

He noticed the hicky and for a very very brief moment he glared at it then quickly went back to smiling before she noticed. He took the seat next to her and chuckled, "Oh yeah and I am a bad influence." He says jokingly. He put his coin into the machine then handed her one.

Reactions: Ravenbelle
She didn't notice his hard glare at her neck, so she just took the coin and inserted it into the machine that let her choose a yellow porshe as her racing car. It asked if she wanted to take a picture of her fave to float above her car so Erin would know which car was hers. Of course she said yes and when she checked the scoreboard before they started racing, she found her and Erin in nearly every photo in various funny faces because of he relatively low popularity of this game in the arcade. Casey laughed at a few of them before the screen flashed go! For the both of them

He smirked and once it said go he was already far ahead from her, " Haha good luck trying to catch up!" Luckily he could tell which one was hers, it was actually quit easy. It didnt take long for the race to finished. He grinned feeling quit satisfied

She gasped when he immediately shot ahead of her. So much for ignoring the stats of her car! She growled and tried to catch up, but only caught glimpses of his car by the time he won first place. Casey playfully punched his shoulder when hr won. "Yeah cuz you pressed the nitro button every chance you got, cheater!" She laughed, knowing that the real reason she had lost was because she crashed into things too often

He laughed and rubbed his shoulder pretending like she hurt him."Oh right thats exactly what happened here! Not the fsct that you kept crashing into stuff. Geesh this is exactly why I dont let you drive my car." He stuck his tongue out at her.

Casey rolled her eyes. She couldn't hurt him if she tried. She just stuck her tongue out back and declared him a "Liar! I can definitely drive a real car!" She snickered. "I'll even prove it on our way to your house!"

He laughed, "Uh-huh sure. If I would let you!"He said jokingly . After a few more games Erin looked at the time then at Case, "Hey Case you hungry? Its around lunch time." He smiled brightly at the sound of food. He loved to eat. Luckily he never ever get fat despite how much he eats. That is one mystery no one has been able to figure out.

Despite how many games they played and fun they had, Casey never beat her best friend and she still had tons of fun! She laughed when he asked if she was hungry because she knew he always was. Athletes like the two of them never have to watch what they eat! "Sure. You wanna grab a pizza?" Maybe if she was lucky, she could sleepover at his house and watch a scary movie before school tomorrow morning

Status
Not open for further replies.