I Will Always Be There For You

Status
Not open for further replies.
She smiled and swipted a piece of Erin's pizza,he yelled with a smile, "Hey! You little theif!" She giggled and scruched upher freckled nose, "Am not!" For some reason Erin never had any freckles, he had very faint ones when he was younger though. But they all just kind of disappeared. He laughs, "Are too!"
Suddenly Julie changed the subject, "By the way mommy just left. Daddy is here though." He smiled lightly
"Ok well maybe you should go play with dad. I'll play with you later alright?"
He smiled and nodded, "Ok! But cant can you do that tongue thing? You know where you touch your nose with your tongue." He never knew why but that always seemed to ammuse her. He chuxkled, "Oh alright." He touched the tip of his nose with his tongue and crosses his eyes to look at his nose making him look silly. She giggled once more and ran upstairs where their dad was at. Erin laughed lightly.

Last edited:
Julie must have known his brother had the cheese, which was always more popular among children, so Casey shrugged and chewed on her own slice, watching with little laughs here and there at Erin's interactions with his sister. He was definitely the best big brother she had ever seen, but she didn't think she quite saw him the way Julie did. It was different somehow, but not any weaker than the bond between the two redheads. When Julie was gone Casey smiled at Erin. "She's too cute. Why'd you send her away?" It took her a second to remember why he'd wanna talk to her alone so she instantly tried to lead him into a different conversation. "You know, I remember when she was born. You we're so nervous and ecxicted that we made up a word for it while your mom was in labor. Remember? Nervoucited. She was a pudgy baby."

She isn't really that good at distractions is she?

Erin immidiatly turned his attention to Case he was beginning to look serious. He could tell she was trying to avoid the topic. He crossed his arms, "Case you cant avoid the topic forever. So start talking." He looked determined

Casey sighed and put her pizza down on the box. She shifted nervously and fidgeted with the ends of her sleeves, trying not to look at those stern jewels he calls his eyes. She didn't know where to start, but she knew she couldn't keep anything from him. She looked down at her lap. "Just try not to get mad okay?...He broke up with me because he's more in love with me than I was with him. It makes sense I just wish he could have listened to me. He has a short temper, so when I tried to explain that I wasn't sure that I could really know if I loved him after only three weeks, he got mad and I'm clumsy so I bumped into the wall and well..." She lifted her shirt up a bit to show him the dark bruise that spotted bits of her hip and spread onto her ribs right below her bra. She put her shirt back down quickly. Her voice was quivering now and she was desperately trying to keep her tears back. "I know it's not his fault and he apologizes all the time cuz he said his dad is really hard on him and his mom isn't around anymore. I just wanted to help him, but I guess he doesn't really care about me anymore. I can see why." She sniffed and wiped away a few stray tears. She felt so pathetic.

He was sitting down calmly listening and trying not to get mad. But when showed him the bruises he bolted up and walked up to her. Bent his knees so he could get a better look. "Oh my god." He grit his teth then stood up straightsurly enough he began cussing in swedish, clearly upset, "Case! Its not your fault andI know better. Its thats ass holes fault! You did nothing wrong and I have a hard time beliwveing that you did this to yourself..."

She knew it was going way downhill when he started using scottish curses. Casey put the heels of her palms to her eyes and bit her lip to keep from full out sobbing. How many people would she disappoint because of this? The two most important guys in her life already. And it hurts badly. More than the stupid bruise.. She winced and rubbed her tears away from her cheeks when he declared it Terrance's fault, Scottish accent obvious. Casey kept holding her breath, using every attempt to keep from really crying like she's wanted to since 5th period. "That's-that's n-not what I meant. I know I-i'm just not g-good enough..." She covered her face with her hands and hid behind her hair,. She never meant to make Terrance mad, and now she did the same to Erin. "I'm s-so sorry..." She whimpered

His expression softened. Right now he could tell at that moment she need him not to be mad. He wasnt at all mad at her he at the douchebag. But after his entire expression softened he pulled her into a gentle hug. He will kill the duche tomorrow, "Case that isnt true alright. Dont ever believe that. You are for sure good enough. Terrance is just to blind to see it. But I see it."

Casey buried her face in his neck and hugged him tighter, not minding the pain anymore, she deserved it. She was going to soak his jacket, for she couldn't stop crying. She felt so weak and stupid and she needed Erin now more than ever even if they were still in the kitchen leaving pizza to get cold where any of his family members could walk in and see her crying. So she just shook her head in response to his denial of the truth and tried to focus less on her own idiocy and more on the way she felt safer in his arms than anywhere else.

He continued holding into her a bit longer, waiting until her tears died down. He continued saying 'Its ok.' In acomforting voice. Once her sobbing died down he pulled away slightly looking her face. He geantly wiped her tears away with his thumb then gave her a small encouraging smile. "I think you are definatly good enough." He said once more, "Any guy would be lucky to have you as a girlfriend."
Suddenly he had the strangest urge to kiss her, he had no idea where it came from. He leaned less than half an inch, not really thinking about what he was doing. Suddenly he hears his dad who poked his head through the doorway, "Oh hey you two!" This causes Erin to jump back a bit. Luckily he wasnt close to her lips thougj. At tue same time though he was a little irritated with the interruption. Then he realized what he was about to do and thought, 'What the hell was I just about to do?!' But he laughed lightly, "Uh hey dad."

Last edited:
She felt like she could have cried for ages, buy it wasn't much longer than 10 minutes that she was held in her best friends arms as he tried to comfort her the best he could. It took her awhile and she still didn't quite believe him, but once her tears stopped ruining his jacket he leaneds away enough to wipe away the tear tracks on her face. Her lower lip trembles a bit at his words and she tried to give him a quivering smile, but all she could think about was why Terrance had let her go so quickly. If any guy would be lucky to have her, why didn't any actually try to be with her? Casey gulped and closes her eyes, not noticing his leaning in before his dad's footsteps stopped by the opening of the kitchen archway. "H-hi Mr. Blake." Casey rasped, sniffing and trying not to look like he mess she was on the inside.

Mr. Blake looked at her worried, "Aw are you you alright Case?" Mr. And Mrs. Blake had pretty heavy accents concidering they lived in scotland the majority of their lives.
"SHe is alright. Just had a bad day."
"Oh well thats not good. How about you stay over here tonight. Dont want you being all alone in.that house if you had a rough day."

She sniffed and nodded gratefully. "Yeah. Thank you.." Sometimes she was jealous of Erin for having such amazing parents. She wished hers were like that. With or without the awesome accents.

Erin grinned, "Great! Now we can watch some scary movies!" He paused for a moment, "But we should probably go to your house and pack yourself an overnight bag." He chuckles.
Mr. Blake nods, "Good idea. Your mother should be home soon though Erin." Erin grabs his keys, "Thats ok." He says with a smile, "Shouldnt take too long." Alot of people he looks just like his dad but he had his moms green eyes. Julie looks more like their mother than anyone. She just has their dad's blue eyes
((Decided to change the color of her eyes XD))

((OK lol))

Casey smiled at Erin's enthusiasm and stood from her chair to head to her mom's house next door. She heard that Mrs. Blake would be home soon and she hoped she wouldn't be bothered by the scary movie noises. "Okay, let's go. Thanks again, Mr. Blake." She smiled and let Erin follow her to his car to grab her house keys from her backpack and open the door to the empty house where she lived with her mom. No one was home. As usual. Case headed upstairs to grab an old green messenger bag to pack with her iPod, her PJs, her toiletries and anything else she'd need for the night. It didn't take long, so when she went back downstairs with Erin she heard his mom pull into the garage and smiled longingly. "You're so lucky to have such a perfect family." She mumbled, starting the very short walk back to his front door with a smile and wave at his beautiful mother. My dad didn't even call for my 16th birthday...

He smiled a bit as they headed out the door, "Hey were not exactly perfect. My family is pretty weird." He smiled and waved at his mom who brought in a couple grocery bags. "Hey mom. She stopped for a moment and smiled at him. They had very similar smiles, "Hello dear." He walked over to his mom and grabbed the bags, "Here I got it." Erin was also helping Case bringing in her stuff.

"Yeah well, I'd trade with you in a heartbeat." She sighed, but then changed her mind. She wouldnt want Erin stuck with her parents. "Actually. Nevermind."

Casey gave a half smile when she noticed how he and his mom had that same bright smile. So pretty and full of sincere happiness. Casey herself looks more like her dad than her mom, but it wasn't like she was proud of that. Her mom's a beautiful blonde with beautiful hazel eyes. And Casey... Well she's a Plain Jane with b-cup breasts and no curves to speak of.

Casey rolled her eyes at Erin's continuous insistence on helping both women. "He always has to help huh?" She commented, grabbing the last bag in the trunk beside Mrs.Blake, hoping she wouldn't notice her red eyes and 'I was just sobbing' face.

She laughed lightly, "You should know him enough by now. You know he always insists on helping women. By the was thanks dear." She said wirt a smile then noticed the rednees in her eyes, "Oh my, what happened Case?" She said her expression looking worried. Meanwhile Erin set the groceries and Case's stuff then runs outside suddenly jumping up on the roof of the car then jumped down and ran to the tree not far from them and climbed up to the highest brnch. It takes Mrs. Blake a moment to realize what just happened. "Erin! What on earth are you doing?!"

Casey just nodded in response to her thanks and tried to get her hair to cooperate and hide her face. "Oh uh..nothing. Just...had a bad day." She rubbed her Rudolph nose and gulpe, repeating the vague answer Erin had given to his dad. She really wished her mother was more like Erin's. Then maybe she wouldn't be a bother around this house all the time. She felt kinda clingy and annoying.

Casey blinked, shocked at Erin's sudden urge to do parkour. "What she said!" Casey agreed with his mom and stared up at him as if he was a lunatic.

He bursted out laughing looking down at them, he couldnt help himself he wanted to see the look on their face. "Uh I dunno its kinda cozy up here!" Sometimes he has a tendency to do the most randomest stuff. But its usually because he wañts to see peoples reactions. Mrs. Blake put her hands on her hips and tapped her foot, "Erin Lee Blake!" She says in a warning voice. She hardly ever used his full name. He laughed lightly, "Ok ok calm down woman.." and with that he climbed down. However on the last branch he hung upside down and smiled a goofy smile at them and waved, "Hiya!"

As many of these random acts of Erin's as she's been witness to, he always surprises her. She smiled and shook her head at him when he laughed. Cozy? "Pff.." Casey scoffed, but held back laughter when Mrs. Blake got irritated. "You better listen to your Mama, Erin!' She giggled, sticking her tongue out at him while he swung upside down. He's so cute.

Wait...where did that come from?

Status
Not open for further replies.