I Will Always Be There For You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jules pouted slightly, "He wont answer me either." She sighed. Wondering if she should tell her what she saw. Then eventually she decided and simply said, "I saw..." that was all she said. Out of the corner of her eue she saw Erin! Although he seemed to be just walking around like a zombie... almost as if he was sleep walking... oh wait, he was. Erin doesnt do it very ofte, he only sleep walks when he has alot of things that are on his mind. Jules looked over at Case and tugged on her shirt and said, "Case... what is up with Erin? "She aked pointing at Erin who was sleep walking into the basemaent.

Casey frowned when Jules pouted. Why was Erin being so confusing? Casey kneeled down by his little sister once she started to speak again, but she cut herself off when she saw the guy they were both talking about. Casey looked, but she only saw his back heading to the basement. "Erin?" She stood, stepping toward him before stopping to look down at Julie. "Stay here for a minute." she warned her. Something wasn't right. Casey followed after her best friend and ot halfway down the stair before she saw him, half naked and back turned to her a she headed down the steps in the dark. "Erin? Are you okay? Weren't you upstairs sleeping?" she mumbled, reaching out to take a hold of his wrist before he could shuffle further

Reactions: Bryce
Erin instantly stopped when she grabbed ahold of his wrist... he still didnt respond... even the look in his eyes told her he wasnt aware... he suddenly pulled her into a hug a muttered the words, "I love you..." then pulled away slightly, kissed the top of her head and went back upstair... except this time he didnt go into his room... he went into the living room and crashed onto the couch.

When Erin turned to look at her, she could see in his green eyes that he wasn't really there..wait. Is he...sleep walking? Casey gasped when he pulled her close and widened her eyes when he kissed her head and then---
"I love you..."
Casey froze and watched him walk up the stairs like a zombie. Had she just heard what she thought she heard? Could he really...No..He must be dreaming of something really crazy to think he loved her. swiftly, she followed him and watched him fall onto the couch, exhausted. She didn't dare try and wake him up. He needed the sleep. Badly. So she returned to the kitchen, told Jules he was sleeping on the couch now, and by the time he woke up, the two of them had made a wonderful chicken noodle soup that was just starting to cool down. She high-fived the redhead and complimented her on a job well done. Casey couldn't wait to taste it

When Erin woke up he sat up and looked around confused.... 'When the hell did I get down here?...' he st up and let out a yawn and a big stretch. Where the hell is the girls? He stood up and looked in the kitchen and rubbed his eye, tryin to rub off the sleepiness from it. Sure enough their they were.
"Hey you two... how did I get down here?"

Casey looked to the entry way when Erin showed up, but she wasn't sure how to answer his question. she felt a little...awkward around him. She knew they would have to talk about all of this soon, but for now, Casey bit her lip. "Um.."
"You were sleep walking!!" Jules hollered.
Casey cleared her throat and turned aroud to start pouring bowls of soup. "We made chicken noodle. Want some?" Casey asked, keeping her back turned so he couldn't see her expression.

Erin was surprised to hear her say he slept walk... what?... he hasnt done it in years! Erin looked over at Case and noticed she was acting a little bit odd... Did I do something bad?
Erins stomach grumbled at the sound of food and made him lose his train of thought. He will ask about it later.
Erin gave his usual cheerful smile and happy voice, "Sure! That would be great! Thanks Case."

Reactions: Ravenbelle
Casey let out a sigh of relief. Phew..close one. She heard his stomach rumble so she passed him a bowl and spoon then did the same for Jules. Setting her bowl at the table she smiled and waved them over to taste it. "No problem. Maybe there will be enough for your parents when they come home."

Erin smiled and began eating, "Its great!" He looks at the time... its almost 9 o'clock his parents should be here anyminute now. He loois back at Case and smiled, "Well they should be here in like 10 minutes."
Jules squealed, "Yay! Now I can tell mommy and daddy about our day!"
Erin froze for a moment then looked at the child, "Nooooo. Thats a horrible idea."
She tilted her head to the side as she looked at him, "But why?"
"Because... It just isnt alright?"

"Thanks." Casey smiled. She loves doing things that make her best friend smile. Him and the rest of his amazing family, which she was glad was to be arriving soon.

But her smile quickly fell away when Jules spoke up. Casey's expression quickly turned to fear. She was pale and worried until Erin surprosingly had the sense to keep Terrance's abuse a secret. Was it maybe because he didn'twant anyone to hear about how many times he had hit Casey's ex?
How much did Julie trust her brother to keep her mouth shut? Could she even keep a secret all that well? She sure hoped so. "Yeah. You can just tell them we learned how to swim!" Casey fake smiled and have Erin a grateful look once she sat at the table with her own bowl of soup.

Status
Not open for further replies.