I wanna live but i don't want you to die. signups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Collab post / GM post is up. I apologize for the length just trust me when I say I did the best I could to shorten it.

• Thank You
Reactions: Ravenbelle
Collab post / GM post is up. I apologize for the length just trust me when I say I did the best I could to shorten it.
Thanks for the hard work! You kind of duplicated Tomo's part, though. This wraps things up nicely. Where do we go from here?

Reactions: Kurogane86
Thanks for the hard work! You kind of duplicated Tomo's part, though. This wraps things up nicely. Where do we go from here?
on the bottom of the collab post is the gm post which progresses the story. It's a few weeks later and the 5 walk in to see 3 strangers cleaning up their desks and putting flowers on Momoka's desk.

on the bottom of the collab post is the gm post which progresses the story. It's a few weeks later and the 5 walk in to see 3 strangers cleaning up their desks and putting flowers on Momoka's desk.
By that I mean, are we supposed to build friendships from here? The question was plot-wise. ^^;

Yes. Friendships, romantic situations etc. So far the 5 have been treated like garbage for the past couple of weeks and the first people to treat them like people are these former idols with similar backgrounds and experiences.

• Thank You
Reactions: Banana-senpai
Awe! My heart </3
Can we all just give Mirai a group hug rn DX

I'll probably post tonight or tomorrow

@Rauzi still hasn't responded. I think he might have lost interest. How do you think we should handle this?

1. We can kill him off.
2. We can have him run away.
3. We pretend he never existed.
4. Someone can assume control.
5. Gm's choice (aka let my mind wander and surprise you.)

• Thank You
Reactions: Banana-senpai
I would prefer someone assume control (that is, if you've already sent him a pm and received no response), but if no one wants to, we could pretty easily pretend he didn't exist

I would prefer someone assume control (that is, if you've already sent him a pm and received no response), but if no one wants to, we could pretty easily pretend he didn't exist
I agree. Which means I basically choose #5.

So it looks like everyone wants Ryuji to continue. I will assume control over him and use him to further the plot...he will be very useful.

• Thank You
Reactions: Ravenbelle
Status
Not open for further replies.