I wanna live but i don't want you to die. signups

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll try to get something posted by tonight.

Reactions: Kurogane86
Hey it's been a while since anyone posted. Just a friendly reminder. let me know if you can't post for a while

So just a quick poll.

Are you guys still interested or shall we end this RP?

I'm in! I'm sorry I've been really busy lately but i didn;t realize it was a good place for me to post i'm so sorry. I'll post tomorrow or the next night for sure!

anyone else?

Reactions: Kurogane86
Yes! Sorry! I'm still in! Just finished writing up a post. ><

Ok everyone posted I'm working on one I should have it up by tomorrow definitely by friday

• Thank You
Reactions: Ravenbelle
Kei, Ryuji and a Gm post is up. after everyone responds would you guys like to skip to afterschool so they can all meet up?

• Thank You
Reactions: Banana-senpai
Seconded.

But what will we do? Seems like Tomo would have to bring the news to the rest of the group. It seems they all risk falling out of each other at this point. One would expect them to be co-dependent for only having known each other for the most part of their lives.

What's the general direction we should be headed now?

Maybe it's time for one of the parents to set up a vacation for them and invite every one of the characters to go?

Maybe a skip to lunch then. this way Tomo could deliver the news and they all walk home together. at the first persons house the parents see them and offer to send the on a vacation.

Just a though, what do the rest of you think

It'll take some convincing for Risa. I was thinking the parent of whoever emails each set of parents/guardians and Risa's sort of force her to go

A vacation, sure. But that renders the intrusion of the three antagonists completely useless. Would that be okay?

Status
Not open for further replies.