I wanna live. But I don't want you to die IC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Risa Murakami
To Homeroom Class 1-C

Risa smiled softly at the boys when they greeted her, then at Ichihara with her bright eyes and spoken introduction of the twins attracting attention as usual. Momoka actually smiled at her though, something she took a bit of confidence from. Hopefully getting out of the hospital was good for her..for everybody. With uniforms instead of hospital gowns, her so-called friend group did actually seem to blend in for the most part. She took a deep breath and for a moment, allowed herself to pretend they were just a regular group of friends meeting up before the first day of school, like Assaragi said. However, it could only last so long because as soon as they headed for the doors to 1-C (a class she knew she would breeze through given her extra online courses--she'd begged her parents just to let her get used to school with the others first), she heard the whispers.

First, some comment about them being attractive or something, but also a masculine mumble saying something along the lines of 'GT something...they contagious?'
Before she could ponder how any of these strangers would know that, Momoka spoke up about their teacher. She'd read his name online this morning and sure his picture didn't show some weird old man, but she'd only seen him as her new teacher...not anyone to crush on like some sort of Johnny success story (none of which had ever sparked her interest anyway). The slightly taller blonde sauntered closer to her and Ichihara murmuring about some scandalous student affair. Risa gulped. She really hoped it was just some rumor. Apparently it showed though because the bespectacled Kisaragi gave her a look that seemed more like a mask and said "I mean, Risa, you should be careful. Your first high school romance might just be with a teacher!"
Risa flinched for an instant and her dark eyes flitted away from the girls. It was meant to be a playful tease, sure, but it still kinda freaked her out. She didn't wanna let it get to her or anything though. She was probably just over thinking things again, plus the sleep deprivation wasn't going to help for the first day of school...great.
Risa sighed and decided to let it go for now, arriving at the classroom doors with the others, Takenaka asking if they were nervous and Kisaragi wondering where to sit. She didn't answer either of the inquiries, but the teacher walked in not long afterward and introduced himself to the class. And just as soon as he got the words out he told his students to stand so he could read out the seating chart. One by one, the girls and guys filed to their desks, apparently arranged by alphabetical order. So of course, the twins sat beside each other, but then so did she. Risa blinked when her name was read right after Kisaragi's but nodded and sat in her place, putting her messenger bag on the hook on the desk (something she'd also read about) and staring straight ahead, where Assaragi sat two seats ahead of her in the front row and Ichihara close by just diagonally to her right. Soon enough all the students were seated and Takenaka even ended up sitting to the right, behind her. So sure, she ended up in the middle, a crowd she was less than comfortable in, but at least she wasn't...alone, right? She had been most comfortable in solitude for so long she had no clue how she was supposed to adjust to all this or if she even should considering she could die in about six, seven, eight months. Risa winced. She was here. That's all. Just figure it out as you go.

Last edited:

It was a challenge for all of them, Mirai could tell. They didn't have enough time to get used to being around their peers after their period of being quarantined together. Momoka must have predicted this so she had instructed him on what to do and how to act based on her research and on what their parents told them about school. The whole idea of looking like a yankii was his but Momoka approved of it too and beyond that, he would follow her lead.

He took most of it literally and walked closely behind her. He watched the sway of Tomo's hair, noticing that it seemed a little longer than before. He wasn't so sure but it felt like Ryuji was a little taller now, or maybe it was the shoes. Happy Kei and quiet Risa were the same and so was he, still unsure of where to go and what to do without his sister.

Mirai was glad they didn't have to join the assembly because he wasn't exactly prepared to deal with a large group of people yet. It was a good thing that they were enrolled in a school with a fairly small population. When they were being oriented about it, he panicked slightly upon hearing about the weekly assembly and was relieved to learn they were not required to join any of those. It did make him sad to know he would need a medical clearance for sports. In this way, he felt that although they were no longer patients, they were still trapped to live life differently from others.

They got to the classroom around the same time as the teacher. It wasn't usual, but their teacher did a roll call while assigning their seats. Mirai saw the look of confusion on some of the classmates but others figured it was either some weird quirk of their teacher or the school just handled things differently. People began shuffling into the order that the teacher dictated. This relieved Mirai immensely. Being seated in the usual order meant he would be in front of his sister and he wouldn't be able to see her. The atypical seat plan let him sit beside her, which wasn't ideal but was good enough.

Mirai thought that since the teacher took his time to do a roll call already, they could start with the class. His stomach sank when he asked the new students to write their names and introduce themselves. In alphabetical order, Kei went first and Mirai observed how he spoke, learning what he could. Tomo was next, and he glanced at his sister. He would have to go first. She looked at him and gave him a reassuring nod. She helped him practice so that he wouldn't trip over his words.

His hesitant walk looked rather unwilling, but he had little to no control of it. He wrote his name on the board, happy that he was able to get all the strokes right this time.

如月未来

He turned to his classmates. Most were blank faced but some looked rather apprehensive. "I'm..." He trailed off, almost surprised by how deep his voice dropped. Manners, use keigo when you introduce yourself in class. Momoka had reminded him when they were walking to school. "My name is Kisaragi, Mirai. I'm sixteen." His eyes made a quick sweep at his friends and lingered on his sister before darting to the teacher expectantly.

"What about hobbies and interests, Kisaragi-kun?" Kato had a friendly smile that put Mirai at ease.

"None much." he grunted in reply, not noticing how annoyed he looked. He was actually just anxious because he never thought about having hobbies.

"You're bringing a baseball bat. If you'd like to play, talk to Yamakage-kun." Kato offered, gesturing a boy at the back who gave a small wave. Mirai bowed to them both and waved back to the boy uncertainly before taking his seat.

Mirai never considered having interests beyond what his sister and friends were up to. The few other things that caught his interest was animals, plants, trains and planes. He didn't quite know how to explain it. Momoka gave him a congratulatory pat although he knew he completely forgot his lines that explained his likes.

She erased his first name and replaced it with her perfect strokes. Mirai paid close attention again, just as he did with Kei and Tomo. Momoka seemed to be a natural, balancing herself on polite confidence. He watched as Ryuji went next and was followed by Risa.

Reactions: Boss Megu and N4na
Tomo Ichihara
Homeroom, Class 1-C

Tomo smiled at the small talk that exchanged between them. It really did seem like they were ordinary students. The truth is, she felt excited and is glad to hear the she isn't the only one with the jittered nerves. Soon enough, the school bell cut their reunion short, signaling time for the students to head to class. As far from what Tomo thought, she probably isn't the only one who doesn't want to be late on the first day. Looking over at the others, she nodded her head and let out a long exhale before following them closely passed the school doors. The hallways filtered with many students, scurrying to their classrooms, while Tomo reserved herself with examining the school interior. She wanted to memorize the school grounds as best as she could, that way her goal of direction will come by smoother. Tomo was so distracted, that she didn't even notice the positive or negative murmurs from the other students around. It was only when Momoka spoke, that her attention was lured back. Carefully listening to the blonde's words, Tomo didn't exactly do much research about her class, so this little bit of factual information about her teacher seemed useful. It was when Momoka mentioned something about a student-teacher affair that caught her off guard.

"W-what?!" she exclaimed as her eyes grew wide. Completely stunned, she stared at Momoka's innocent smile planted on her face, nearly ramming herself into another passerby student if she wasn't directed away. The golden tails hung of Momoka's shoulders as she leaned in towards Risa, mentioning something about having her first summer romance with our homeroom sensei. Tomo's jaw dropped right when Risa flinched upon hearing the comment, unsure of what to do when Risa turned her head away from them. Sure Momoka was playing around, it was just her way of lightning up the mood, but it sure was a bold way of doing it.

By the time they arrived the classroom, many other students hung around the desks until the teacher arrived momentarily. Tomo watched him closely as he got the class started, reading off the seating chart as each student plopped in their assigned seat. She turned her head, trying to catch a glimpse to see exactly where the others sat and surprisingly, they all seemed to have at least one other member of the crew nearby.
Once everyone was settled, Shigeaki-sensei announced their arrival and for each one of the six to introduce themselves thoroughly. Kei went first, and Tomo listened closely to his introduction. She was sitting comfortably in her desk, not realizing that she was about to go next until the teacher motioned for her turn.

"R-Right!" She abruptly stood up, pushing her chair back loudly as she does so. Some of the students snickered, which caused the butterflies to flutter more violent as she walked up to the board. Writing down her name, Tomo then spun on her heal and faced the class "I'm I-Ichihara Tomo." She said in a rather shaky voice. Taking in a deep breath, Tomo cleared her mind and tried to calm herself by planting on a small, friendly smile "I'm sixteen years old and like to cook and garden." She added simply, sounding a lot calmer "I hope to get used to this school soon. It's nice to meet you all." She bowed her head respectably before returning in her seat. She let out a light sigh before fixing her attention back at the front of her class, where the others introduced themselves.

After all the introduction were over, the teacher than began going over a few class rules and role assignments. Jumping from class reps, to cleaning duty until he suddenly calls out her name "Ichihara-san, since you've shown an obvious interest in gardening. How about you take care of the class garden?" he asked her and all eyes turned to where she sat. Tomo's cheeks grew a light tint form the suggestion and honestly it sounded like a great idea to her "Okay, I'll do it." she answered happily, giving the sensei an assertive nod.

Assaragi, Kei

Location - Class 1-c

Interacting with - the 6

Kei walked into the classroom it was everything he had imagined. Everyone was laughing and smiling, acting like normal high school kids. Kei smiled and continued into the room. He looked around and saw everyone who soon noticed the 6. Everyone whispered and started talking about the group. Kei started to blush slightly then turned his gaze at the teacher who asked them all introduce themselves. Kei waited his turn, thinking of exactly he wanted to say. He wanted to say something polite, nice, and will give everyone a possitive view of him.

It was suddenly time for Kei to speak. "HI!.." Kei was to excited he ended up yelling. He got red instantly then looked at the 6. Kei cleared his throat then tried again. "Good Morning. My name is Assaragi, Kei i am 16 years old. I have been in the hospital for..my whole life. I have been looking forward to this day for quite some time, so please get along with me." Kei bowed his head, he was beet red.

The students were excused to sit down, when the homeroom teacher started to talk about the rules of the classroom. He then asked for a volunteer for the class garden, Tomo quickly volunteered. 'that's awesome. good for you Tomo. I should be sure to congratulate her when we get a free moment.'

GM POST...

Class continued on. The homeroom teacher was going over a history lesson that the 6 had already covered in their previous tutoring session. During the lesson the other students were starring at the 6, whispering about their collective looks, their stay in the hospital, and a few were whispering about the girls. The bell rang, the students were all called to stand and bow as the teacher left the classroom.

The next lesson was English. Again the 6 had already covered this lesson in their previous tutor lessons, it seems the 6 were ahead of the current curriculmn. The whispers continued through out the lessons, until it was finally time for lunch. The students were called upon to stand and bow as the teacher left. As soon as the door closed, the entire class stood up and rushed the 6.

The onslaught of questions were just shouted at them. "where do you live?, do you have any pets?, are you planning on joining any teams or afterschool clubs?, What was it like to live in the hospital?, are you contagious?, Are you in a relationship?, what kind of guy/girl are you into?...

Momoka Kisaragi
Lunch Period

Momoka smiled sweetly as the their teacher; Kato-sensei, assigned their seats. It was certainly a pleasant surprise for her to have her brother beside her. Perhaps she wouldn't sell any of his secrets anyway, maybe. As she was headed to her seat, she froze minutely at the whispers she had heard from behind. "GT something...they contagious?" Momoka couldn't pinpoint where it came from and she couldn't remove her "nice girl" facade. So she boiled inward and saw red. That disease wouldn't define her! They took the cure and they were all going to be fine! She steeled herself to feel furious in private (with her brother, of course) and attempted to relax. She looked up at her teacher as they were going to do some sort of introduction, Momoka gave her brother a reassuring nod. They've practised this together last night, with cue cards and lines.

She watched with fondness as her brother looked very uncertain with the way he wrote his Kanji on the board. She couldn't help but smile as he looked nervous, though to those who didn't know him, they'd say he'd look annoyed. Well, smiling slyly to herself, it was a rather good thing for her to have the "yankee" brother. When her brother came back, she gave him a pat on the arm and stood up with a sweet smile as everyone turned to look at her. She erased her brother's name with her own, keeping the last name up there.

如月.桃々花

Twirling, she gave everyone her brighter smiles. "My name is Kisaragi, Momoka. I'm sixteen years old and Mirai's younger twin sister," she started, looking at their teacher bashfully. "I like ...," here she had to pause. She couldn't exactly say that she liked making money, it ruins her good girl persona, and she certainly can't say that she likes collecting secrets and information, because that's definitely not very good girl of her. She allowed herself to blush a little, before moving on. "I mean, I like to read." She told everyone with a small smile, "I also like to...study." She added, because wasn't collecting secrets studying a person? Yes, that could work. Kato-sensei looked at her with a reassuring smile, though it was laced with a little doubt. Sharpening her gaze at him, she gave him a colder smile. He faltered slightly. "Th-that's very nice, Kisaragi-chan," he told her and Momoka smiled a little warmer. "I hope you'll volunteer to help those in your class if they have problems."

Momoka tilted her head and shrugged slightly, pretending to be embarrassed. "If they want me to, sensei." she told him with a wink and walked back to her seat with her smile in place. Smiling was tiresome. She sighed slightly, and turned to her brother when he patted her gently on her shoulder. Smiling at him, she turned back to class.

The history lesson was boring. Huffing, she took notes, but the notes were in such a way her brother could use. This was certainly nothing she didn't know. Circling something with her red pen to indicate that this name and date and event were important, she narrowed her eyes as she heard the whispers, but she kept her shoulder's relaxed. It wouldn't do for her facade to break now. When History ended, she gave her brother the notebook and asked for his English one. The class went on the same way, boring. Even amongst her little group of friends, she was already ahead (alongside Risa) but if the others were ahead too, then imagine her restlessness. She managed to keep herself occupied with colour coding and code switching their lesson for her brother. Glancing at her brother, she noticed that he was engrossed with his history notebook. At least, it gives an assumption that he was paying attention. But the whispers, it seemed got worse when she was called to the board to answer something, just because she didn't react when the teacher called her name thrice.

She racked her head for the teacher's name and sneered inwardly. Kitagawa Julie, a 40-something teacher with mixed descent but hilariously enough, barely passed her teaching exams to teach, not married but continuously goes to an expensive host club in Shinjuku and has a two-year old daughter named Jamie, who she abandoned to her mother. Momoka smiled nervously at their teacher and looked at the question and quickly answered all the questions that were on the board, and correcting one sentence the teacher made. She smiled at the teacher and walked back to her chair, accepting the hanky her brother gave her to wipe the chalk dust. Momoka knew she just caused another round of whispers, but she couldn't help it. The teacher was calling for it. She gave Risa on her other side an amused look, knowing the other was equally bored. She whispered to the other girl, "You could sketch on your notebook." Winking, she went back to making the colour coded, code switched notes she was making, complete with little doodles to keep her brother entertained.

When class ended, she was the last to stand and bow. Momoka always had problems with authority, ask the nurses that lost their jobs because of a well-placed question to her parents. The old hag Nurse Honda who liked to use spittle along side scolding her brother and bodily dragging him back to their shared ward lost her job the next week. No one liked her, but Momoka wouldn't forget the rush of power when she got her fired. It was good.

But as lunch arrived, surrounded by their classmates made her tense and forced herself to calm. She answered them to the best that she could and froze when she heard the dreaded questions. "What was it like to live in the hospital?" followed by "Are you contagious?", she could feel herself bristle. "The hospital was very...boring." She told them with a "nervous" giggle, "but we're out now and we wouldn't be out if we were contagious, ne?" She said with a teasing smile, though her shoulders were tense. The one who asked looked down in shame, red colouring his features. Satisfied, a bold soul began to ask something she was expecting but equally frustrating. "Are you in a relationship?" A guy asked her, Risa and Tomo. Momoka watched in amusement as the other girls blushed. "Why?" Momoka asked him back, "You interested?" Momo watched him recoil and began to stutter in amusement. A girl seated near them turned to her with a bright smile, "What kind of guys are you into then?" Momoka pretended to think about it and motioned for her brother to take out their bento. "I don't know." She told the other girl. "I haven't even thought of it." She then smirked and mock whispered, even though she knew everyone could hear her. "But any guy who my brother approves is good enough for me." She said with a wink, knowing Mirai will NEVER approve of just anyone, not that she was looking for one, and stood up. "Guys, I'm going to rooftop, coming?" She asked her little group of friends and walked with her brother falling behind her. If they followed, okay, if they didn't, that's okay too.

"High school is boring, Mirai." She whined to him as they walked out the classroom. "The GT-X virus, do you think our Biology teacher would know more?" She asked him, though it was mostly retorical. Knowing she already researched her and Momoka would definitely ask her sooner or later. "So, what do we have for lunch?" She asked him with a smile. "Is it any good?"

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Banana-senpai
Risa Murakami

The introduction caught her off guard. She hadn't read about this before and she had no idea what to say. She watched the others go up, most of whom didn't seem to have any problems at all, except over-excited Kei and shy but sweet Tomo. Mirai did okay without contributing much so she just intended on copying his approach, while trying not to feel uncomfortable with Momoka's innocent facade. And then it was her turn. The dark-haired girl stood slowly, but walked to the board with haste and wrote her name swiftly after erasing Momoka's.

村上里沙

She lingered for a moment with the chalk, but then turned towards the staring faces. Though the teacher listed ideas of what to mention while in front of the class at first, Risa forgot them all immediately and lost any ability to recall any information about herself that might have been relevant. "Um.." She stood frozen, unaware that the grip of stagefright could be this strong without even having a stage to stand on. It hit her without warning and left her with a slight deer-in-the-headlights expression and an empty stomach/no air kind of feeling. Two or three interminable seconds ticked by before the whispers started and her face felt hotter than it ever had. The teacher cleared his throat and her panicked, dark eyes met the eyes of her friend group one by one until finally her brain seemed to spark back into a mode that could function when she met Mirai's.
"Murakami, Risa." she blurted and blinked a couple times, shook her head quick and spouted the words she's repeated in her head like 50 times before her name was called. "I enjoy reading novels and drawing...thank you." she mumbled softly and quickly returned to her seat, eyes down and cheeks blazing.

The lessons were fairly droll after that fiasco, but she took some notes just to distract herself and get back into the habit of writing longhand again. Her handwriting wasn't very good, but it would only get better with practice. Like her sketches, which Momoka was all too aware of with her amused looks and quip about drawing. Risa knew they were both a bit ahead of the class and and the others from quarantine, but unlike the bold last-to-bow blonde, Risa wasn't very keen on sticking out or announcing her advantages. So when the sudden bombardment of questions began from all sides when lunch began, Risa was already dying to get the hell out of there. Since her desk was in the middle of the room however, there wasn't an easy escape route short of launching herself out the window, which at this point didn't feel like such a bad idea. Luckily, Momoka beside her didn't show any problems answering the most common inquiries; though she was tense, Risa seemed the only one aware of that. Even in her rush to find a place away from everyone asap, especially when they asked about relationships and guys. Sure, it was common high school gossip, but after all the obligatory hospital curiosity, Risa was hoping for maybe a little bit of respect. She didn't say a word though, not to anyone but the five she'd came in with.
"Guys, I'm going to rooftop, coming?"
"I-in a minute. Bathroom." Risa told the others, hoping at least one of them had heard her soft voice before making her quick get away and briskly walking out through the halls in search of a quiet place. The signs over the door gave her nothing useful until

図書館 Library

At last! Risa entered with quick steps and instantly located a corner behind a few bookshelves where her bag was dropped and her body along with it, both in a heap on
the floor with little regard for dignity. Risa took quiet, gasping breaths, eyes closed and knuckles white on the floor. For a second she was scared it was the illness coming
back to reclaim her given the way her heart was racing like it wanted out of her chest, but that would be way too early..right? Risa groaned and ran her shaky hands
through her short hair in frustration and anxiety. First day of school and she was already blowing it.

Ryuji Takenaka
Class 1-C
Lunch period

I watched as others introduced themselves and soon it came to my turn. I get to the front of the class. I write my name on the board before turning around the face rest of the class. "I'm Ryuji Takenaka, i like reading and drawing and music is close to my heart" i said and made my way to my seat. If i was to be first, i think i could've had hard time managing it but fortunately there were few people before me so i could see how to do it. I could say that Kei is natural in this.. his personality fits this stuff so well. As the class went on, i didn't even care to pay attention. We had already gone through this stuff before and so i just tried my best to distract myself in someway.

As the class came to an end, i let out a sigh out of relief. Two and half sketches later the class had finally finished. We got caught under the landslide of questions the moment teacher left the classroom. "Guys, I'm going to rooftop, coming?" Momoka asked. Then i heard Risa say that she was coming in a minute. I doubt that, she seemed to leave in a hurry. I get up from my seat and went after Momoka and Mirai. "Do you have pets?" someone asked, why does someone care about that? I do have a cat though... but it's an outdoor cat so it only comes home to eat and sleep pretty much. "What was it like to live in a hospital?" the same person asked. "I don't want to talk about it..." i said. I don't want to even think about it... We finally get out of there so i want to finally forget about it.

Reactions: Banana-senpai
Tomo Ichihara
Lunch Period
Class 1-C > Bathrooms > Roof Top

The lessons started soon after all the introductions and regulations were settled. Surprisingly enough, Tomo was already familiar with most of the history lectures the teacher went over. Her eyes lit up as she nodded her head enthusiastically throughout the lecture. Mentally agreeing and answering every question that was presented. She sat up nice and proud during the lesson, since this was a rare moment for her. Back in the hospital, she never felt this knowledgeable and confident about a lesson before. Usually it would take her lots of hard-work and time to study for her classes. Tomo was grateful that she had such a patient tutor that didn't mind repeating certain lectures. Usually she tend to get distracted easily, so time was always a huge problem to her. She always admired how the others like Momoka and Risa, especially, would zoom past lessons and do so well. Finally, for the first time ever, she nearly felt as advanced at them… It sure was a great feeling.

Between the active listening, pleasing head nods and spirited note-taking. Tomo was way too occupied to notice any of bits of staring and whispers that exchanged between the students. It was until lunch time that Tomo snapped out of her prideful 'learning'. Quickly elevating from her seat. The long-haired girl gave the class a hearty bow before hurrying over to the other six. Grinning from ear-to-ear "Wow… that went great! Wouldn't you agree?" she awed, her eyes darting excitedly to everyone else. But yet, no one else was able to squeeze in an input. Students from each end of the class paraded their way over to the six. Screaming over each other with a surplus amount of questions. Tomo actually felt happy that so many students would want to get to know them so fast. It was almost a relieving thought that her classmates seemed so interested in them. She was always afraid of the possibility of them being excluded. But it doesn't seem like the case now.

Tomo gave everyone a sweet smile and tried her best to answer the questions. But it soon got a bit too hard for her to keep up with. Her responses were getting short or cut off the more and more the students continued asking. Some questions even began taking her off guard, making her fluster up just a bit. But she didn't mind it too much, she was just glad her classmates were making an effort to get to know them all.
Suddenly, Momoka stood up from her seat. She announced something about to heading to the roof top, while subtly twisting the sentence in an inviting manner. Tomo smiled and stood up as well. That seems like a good idea. If they stayed here any longer, they probably wouldn't be able to even eat their lunch. About to reply, Risa beat her to it when she quietly muttered something about going to the restroom. Tomo's heart fluttered. This is it. If she remembered correctly, this is suppose to be the moment where she volunteers to go with Risa to the bathroom. It was just one of those girl moments Tomo alwats wanted to experience.

"Ah – I'll come… with…" Her voice slowly trailed off when Risa fleeted out the classroom in a haste. Her eyes followed the small girl in a concerned manner "U-um… I will just, meet you guys at the top." Tomo added and let out a nervous laugh. Gripping on to the handle of her bag, Tomo waved goodbye to her classmates before making her way out the class door. She stood in the middle of the hallway for a few seconds, scanning the area closely in search for Risa. After no sign of short, dark-hared girl, Tomo then started towards the direction of the nearest bathroom.

Once inside, there were already a group of girls fixing their hairs and gossiping nearby the bathroom mirrors. Each one of them grew quiet when they noticed Tomo's presence. They each gave her a blank stare before whispering back to one another. Letting out an anxious-filled sigh, Tomo moved towards the stalls and waited patiently for each of them to clear out. Risa was not in either of them. Tomo's pulse raced, and she quickly jogged out of the restroom, hurrying over to the next one. Then the next one, and the next one. Calling out Risa's name every time and getting weird looks from the girls inside. Until she visited every single bathroom in the school.

Coming to a quick stop in the hallways, Tomo pressed a sweaty palm against the wall. She leaned over as she tried to catch her breath. Her long curly hair swept over her face as she lowered her head "Risa… where are you?" Tomo managed to mumble through shaky breaths.
A group of boys strolled down the hallway and spotted Tomo leaning against the wall "Hey miss! Are you okay?" one of them asked, slowly inching his way closer to her to get a better look "I need to let the others know! They can help!" Tomo suddenly exclaimed, popping up from her spot and then suddenly dashing towards the stairs. Leaving the group of boys in a confused and dumbfounded state.

After rows of traveling up the stairs, Tomo's chest burned and her mouth grew dry. But the thought of poor Risa possibly wandering the school lost and alone worried her. Finally when she reached the top, Tomo burst through the metal door and ran across the rooftop to a stop "Risa disappeared!" she blurted out "W-we have find her." The brunette closed her eyes, feeling slightly useless, and rested her hands against her knees as she tried to control her breathing. You had one job Tomo… and you completely blew it.

Kei Assaragi
Interacting with the class, Momoka, Tomo
Location -classroom, bathroom, roof

Kei was waiting for the lesson to end he had planned on going exploring as soon as the lunch bell rang. He stood and bowed as soon as the teacher closed the door Kei and the other six were surrounded. A million questions raced through the room. Kei did his best to answer them all. "Um I guess the hospital was ok, a little depressing and boring if I think about it. I live with my mom and Dad 15 mins away from here. Um..no I ahh don't have a girlfriend." Kei started blushing, he took a quick glance at the others who were getting just as much attention.

Momoka suddenly called out that she was going to the roof, Kei called back.
"Good idea, I'll meet you guys there." Kei made his way through his classmates as they continued with the questions. He smiled nervously and finally escaped to the hallway. He stopped by the restroom first and found a couple of guys joking around. Kei smiled at the and washed his hands.

Kei finally made it to the roof, he was holding onto the guard rail yo keep his balance. He couldn't help but think how out of shape he was. He finally reached the roof, where the twins were setting up.
"Hey guys. Didn't Risa and Tomo get here yet?" As soon as Kei mentioned her name Tomo burst through the door. She looked exhausted and concerned. She shouted that Risa was missing. Kei smiled for a second, innocent Tomo, he thought. "Um Tomo, don't you think it's possible that Risa might have gone to find a more secluded spot. I mean remember how in the hospital she would always sit just far away from the rest of us to give her space. Maybe she just felt overwhelmed and needed a breather." Kei walked up to Tomo and pulled out his hankerchief, he offered it to Tomo. "Here you go, you don't want to get your uniform sweaty, we haven't even had P.E. yet."

• Love
Reactions: N4na

Silent and looming, Mirai had not spoken the whole day, mostly day dreaming about puppies and looking out every time a plane flies in the distance. Whenever teachers didn't look, he made folds on an origami, putting them absent-mindedly on his sister's desk. When they did glance at him, he would be catatonically still, with an anxious face that looked pretty angry. He relied on his sister for the notes because he was still not good at kanji, having the lowest grades back in the hospital. He did well in math and nothing else, and was exceptionally bad at Japanese and English. He felt stupider as the day went by, wishing he could fit in as well as Kei and Ryuji did.

Predictably, no one dared speak to Mirai as he towered ominously behind Momoka even while she was interviewed by their classmates.

Kei, Ryuji, Tomo and even Risa were also approached similarly, and were basically trying to dodge past the crowd at some point. Mirai answered all their questions in his head even as he stayed further behind Momoka. He watched as his sister seemed to do so well with the classmates and felt even stupider. Would she really need his protection when he was basically weaker than her?

When she called them to go to the rooftop, Mirai didn't bring his bat.

"High school is boring, Mirai." she was saying as he unrolled the hem of his left leg with one hand and quickly caught up to her with his long strides. His other hand balanced their packed lunch and his deep pockets had PET bottles. "The GT-X virus, do you think our Biology teacher would know more?"

"No..." he murmured, a little busy fixing his cuffs. He put on his blazer before haphazardly putting his tie in place. Obviously it was a bad idea to put them in that order, but Mirai just wanted to fit in now that he thinks Momoka does just fine. He wondered what to do with his hair.

"So, what do we have for lunch? Is it any good?"

By the time Momoka turned, Mirai had tied his lengthy bangs into a silly looking ponytail on his head. It didn't make him look any less threatening, specially with the effect of his still unruly uniform. It just made him look like a different kind of thug. But he smiled softly and that definitely worked. He looked like a dork.

"I helped mother make these rice balls. There's packed lunch of course." he replied happily, handing her the lunchboxes.

Kei entered, carrying his usual easygoing vibe. "Hey guys. Didn't Risa and Tomo get here yet?"

"No..." Mirai shook his head, thinking. Risa was in the classroom when he followed Momoka.

"Risa disappeared!" Tomo suddenly cried from the doorway, startling Kei and Momoka.

"What...?" Mirai managed, looking at Momoka for answers. Tomo was breathing hard so he approached her and squatted to meet her gaze. "W-we have to find her." she gasped.

Mirai stood up, glancing from Kei to Momoka and back to Tomo. He handed Momoka one of the bottles from his pocket and gave Tomo the other one. Worry softened his eyes as he glanced uncertainly back to the other two.

"Um Tomo, don't you think it's possible that Risa might have gone to find a more secluded spot. I mean remember how in the hospital she would always sit just far away from the rest of us to give her space. Maybe she just felt overwhelmed and needed a breather." Kei said kindly and he offered Tomo his handkerchief. "Here you go, you don't want to get your uniform sweaty, we haven't even had P.E. yet."

Quiet space.... Mirai thought. He recalled one of the words he had studied with Momoka the past week. Library!

"Mocchi." He blurted his sister's childhood nickname whenever he felt very anxious. "Zu...shokan...?"

Momoka understood. "Toshokan." she corrected. Mirai practiced reading school kanji with her but he still confused some, like Library.

"I'll find her." He told the three. "I'm fast." he reassured with a nod. He looked at Momoka who smiled. Mirai was glad he was useful again and he felt himself smiling back a little. He then hurried down the stairs, easily taking two at a time, later jumping three. Library, library...where was it?

Mirai was on the third years' floor and finally realized he forgot to ask Momoka where to go. She might just follow. He looked at a group of third year girls and approached them, unaware of how angry he looked. This time, he really was. Mostly at himself.

"Library. Where." he was once told that keeping his voice down helped to not scare people away. But his voice was so low and his face was so angry that the girls moved away, pointing the end of the hall.

Mirai bowed properly to them and ran.

"Risa..." he was panting as hard as Tomo was by the time he got to the library. He passed by the aisles, starting the other students. He hoped Momoka followed because he was panicking. He finally caught a familiar shape in one corner he nearly passed. He leaned back to check and he saw Risa on the foor.

"Risa! Ch-chan!" He realized he has never actually called out anyone else's by then, having spoken scarcely even at the hospital. He got on his knees and helped her up, taking both her hands. Mirai let go quickly and awkwardly. "Aa...Mocchi. And Tomo-chan. And Kei-kun." he paused and put his hands behind him. He stepped back a little. "R-rooftop. Ryuji-kun might follow." He spoke to her shoes in short phrases as if he didn't speak the language. "Just us there. Very quiet. There's food. Please come." It was the longest he ever said to her and the most he has spoken in school. He felt as if it was a big achievement.

Risa Murakami
Library

She didn't know what was wrong with her. How could she just run out on them all like that? Ugh she had wanted to make a good impression, but she's already humiliated herself and she hadn't even said much more than two words to anyone on the school grounds. And now she was alone again and apparently afraid for no reason. Risa groaned and worked on deep breaths for a few minutes thinking how dumb it was that she writes horror stories for fun and their author can't even bring herself to stand after just being around a small crowd. Scared. Stupid and scared...and weak. Maybe she should just avoid the others long enough so she doesn't hold them back. She didn't want to keep them from making more friends. After all, who would want to be friends with the weirdo who keeps quiet and runs from her new classmates? She winced and cleaned her glasses on her sleeve, sure now that the others were having a better time without her. That is, until Mirai suddenly called her name in the otherwise quiet library.
She flinched when he came upon her little corner and pulled her up as she gasped, eyes wide and owlish at his unexpected appearance. Risa was still shaking a bit when he spoke short and clipped and even a bit awkward. She chalked it up to the fact that he doesn't really know her as well as the others and he probably felt obligated to invite her just because she happened to live in the hospital with him and the rest. This was their first day too. She shouldn't ruin their day just because she'd ruined her own. Risa bit her lip and her eyes dropped to the floor. "T-thanks, but you didn't have to come looking for me. You guys shouldn't invite me just because you feel like you have to." She shrugged, still avoiding eye contact with the taller Kisaragi twin.

Mirai Kisaragi
Library

With Risa's reply, Mirai stepped back further. He figured he must have scared her just as he scared the other students. He shook his head, making the silly ponytail on him bounce slightly. "Friends...Allies..." He wasn't sure which to use. "Um." He was still speaking to her shoes. He sighed sadly. If he would want to be there for his sister he knew he had to get a grip on talking properly somehow. Words were difficult for him to form, whether written or spoken.

He squatted and folded his hands over his knees. "I like you." He managed. "Mocchi too." He added, nodding mostly to himself. He meant to say he cared for everyone and his sister did too, but it wasn't going in that direction anymore. "I'll stay."

He didn't at all seem like the thug who entered the school, being curled up and bouncing a little. He wanted to reassure Risa and Momoka, by extension. Kei and Ryuji seemed pretty reliable and he wanted to be that way too. He decided to try with words again. "I'm not scary." He offered, looking at Risa. He gave her a big grin. "See?"

Tomo Ichihara
Lunch Period - Roof Top

Tomo continued to recollect her breathing as the others process the news about the missing Risa. Her gaze fixed on the twins as they exchanged looks between each other. Momoka was like a stone, it wasn't much of a reaction but you can tell that those words slightly worried her. Mirai had a more concerned and confused look to his face, the way he constantly glanced to the others for answers. It was an obvious sign that everyone was at least a bit stunned from the news. Suddenly, the end of a moist bottle came to her view as Mirai handed a drink to her. She nodded her head in appreciation and clung on to it tightly. Slowly lifting her head, she spotted Kei walking over from the railing and stopping right before her. Tomo's hands were still resting on her knees for support, however her breaths did seem to have calmed just a bit. The expression on his face looked relaxed as he stared down at her. He smiled through his words as he explained that Risa probably wants some space… which was something Tomo did understand, it just never crossed her mind during her wild goose chase. The thought reassured Tomo, the heavy weight of worry on her shoulders grew lighter. Risa DID always like her private space… especially if things were getting a bit too frantic.

She smiled at his words and happily took the handkerchief he offered her "Thank you." She replied kindly and brought the handkerchief up to one of her rosy-speckled cheeks "You might be right… maybe she did run off to a place more secluded." She stood up straight and let out a long, weary sigh.

Soon after, Mirai mentioned something she didn't quite catch. Until Momo correctly repeated the word. Library? Tomo tilted her head to the side as she wondered what Mirai meant by that. It was until the blonde said something about finding 'her' that Tomo knew he was referring to Risa. Of course! The library! If anything, that definitely would be Risa's private place! Filled with books, remote space and quiet atmosphere. She loves that stuff! Tomo's chest fluttered with hope and excitement, giving male twin an assertive nod as she watched him hurry to the stairs.

As much as Tomo wanted to follow him to Risa, she was still a bit worn out from before. This is probably the roughest exercise she ever been through in her life. Nothing in the hospital, or the short time after her release was ever as exhausting as her search for Risa. It really took quite a bit of energy from her.

Walking over to the shaded side of the wall, Tomo held her skirt firmly as she lowered herself on the floor. Making sure to sit comfortably in her spot before popping open the top of her bottle "I hope they find her…" she said softly and took a quick sip from her drink "If it's anywhere, she WOULD be at the library. Right?"

Kei Assaragi

Interacting with Tomo and Momoka.
Mentions Mirai, Ryuji, Risa

Kei smiled as she took the hankerchief. She dabbed her cheek, and relaxed a bit. "It's ok Tomo, I'm sure when she's rea..." Before Kei could finish his sentence Mirai took off running for the door. Kei looked back at Momoka, "geez you can't even tell he was in a hospital all of his life. He took off like a rocket."

Tomo sat down in the shade, Kei felt tired so he thought he would too. He sat down near Tomo and Momoka. He let out a heavy sigh as he sat. "Man what a day, I can't believe how lively things got. I hope Ryuji can find his way up here." Kei placed his bent by him and pulled out a small travel book from his pocket and started thumbing through it.

Kei looked like he wanted to say something but stopped himself. He cleared his throat
"So um do..you guys think we might want to go to um you know the beach or something during our vacation?" He looked down immediately nervous that they both might say no.

Ryuji Takenaka

This is a real pain... I had begun to head to the roof right after twins but i got caught into a crowd of people asking me all kinds of questions about me, our group and hospital. More and more people arrived after they had completely surrounded me. Damn, no escape, they had created perfect wall of people to block my way. "Why doesn't Mirai speak?" "I like Momoka, could you introduce me to her?" were couple questions i picked up. What are these questions about Kisaragi twins? Go ask them, leave me alone... I had even stopped answering every single question at this point, i was annoyed. You can't even think in this cacophony! "Stop! Leave me alone already!" i yelled out after a short while. Everyone went silent and then started to get back to minding their own business.

I let out a sigh of relief. Well that was easy for sure. Now that i'm set free, i began to head to the roof once again. I hadn't even seen Mirai run past my a while back. I reached the stairs to the roof, i looked up to see that there was quite a bit to climb. Why it had to be roof out of all places? I shrug, there was no helping it, i just had to start climbing then. I climbed up the stairs and when i was getting closer to the door, i could hear some muffled sounds coming from behind it. Others were there already.. well no wonder, being stuck in a crowd for a while explains it of course.

I enter the roof, just to see that two people were missing, Risa and Mirai. "Where's Risa and Mirai?" i asked as i walked over to others. Risa being missing wasn't that big of a surprise, but Mirai? That was a bit odd, since Momoka and Mirai usually are always together. "Well anyway.. sorry for being a bit late, got surrounded by crowd of people.. Seems like people already want to go out with you Momoka" i said as i sat down in front of the trio.

Reactions: Kurogane86
Momoka Kisaragi
Lunch Period

Momoka gave herself a metal pat on the shoulder as Mirai made a decision all by himself. She looked at the door headed inside and shook herself. She couldn't baby his brother forever. She sat down at one of the cooler shades and grabbed one of the onigiri Mirai gave her. Smiling, she took a bite as she waved the boys and Tomo over. "No use waiting for them, eat something." She instructed as she took another bite. As she finished one onigiri, she reached forward to grab her packed lunch, mostly just wondering what was inside, when she faltered. Grabbing the bag that held their lunch, Momoka held on to it, waiting for the vertigo to leave. She heard Kei approach and closed her eyes for a bit, mostly pretending she was fine. Hopefully, she fooled them, but they grew up with her, they knew her better than her own parents. Pulling herself up after a moment, just in time for her to hear him say something, "Geez you can't even tell he was in a hospital all of his life. He took off like a rocket."

Momo laughed at his comment, though inwardly, she was glad, it took made pretending easier. Beads of sweat formed at the back of her neck, and Momoka found herself wanting to check up on her twin. She wanted to make sure that he hadn't collapsed somewhere. Before she could formulate her escape, she looked up when Kei brought out a travel guide. Raising her brow in question, Momoka decided that there weirder things one could carry.

"So um do..you guys think we might want to go to um you know the beach or something during our vacation?" Kei asked Tomo and herself. Momoka took a moment to stare at him and follow his conversation, before she reoriented herself and started to laugh. She knew it would look strange, and maybe Kei would feel hurt. But it was a funny question. It was only first day of school after all. It was too early to be thinking about summer vacation.

Giggling, Momo tried to compose herself, finding herself suddenly dizzy from the laughing and from the possible heatstroke earlier, that she had to grab Tomo's arm to stop her from doubling over. "Sorry," she apologised with a genuine small smile as she wiped the tears from her eyes. That was addressed to both of them. It was rather rude of her to suddenly start laughing and it did seem to be a genuine question. One that deserved an answer. Besides, this was the first time they did taste the air outside the hospital. Thinking about the future did seem possible now. "It's just that, it's the first day of school, Kei," she commented with a sly smile, "You're just really happy to be outside, huh?" Turning to Tomo, Momoka released her arm with a grateful smile and looked up at the sky. "I want to see the ocean, maybe." She answered, then smiled at them. "It wouldn't be too bad if we went together. It's always us against the world anyway." She added with a shrug.

The door to the roof opened and Momo turned to look hopefully and found Ryuji there instead. She instantly deflated, choosing to grab another onigiri and took a big bite, making her cheeks puff up. "Where's Risa and Mirai?" Ryuji asked as he approached. Momoka shrugged in response, still chewing. When he sat in their little circle, he turned to look at her specifically. Raising a perfect brow, Momoka looked at him warily. "Well anyway... sorry for being a bit late, got surrounded by crowd of people. Seems like people already want to go out with you Momoka," he told her. Choking, Momoka coughed and started pounding on her chest.

Tomo may or may not have attempted to help her, Momo wouldn't have noticed while she attempted to swallow. Grabbing the PET bottle Mirai left for her, she tried to wash the food down. Giving the teen a dark glare, Momoka covered her mouth with the back of her hand. "A warning would be nice, Ryuji. Don't spring that on a person." She told him, harshly, then deflated. It seemed her good girl image was causing the expected result, an unfortunate one. Mirai wouldn't appreciate the crowd of admirers that could possibly follow them. She sighed and handed Ryuji one of the packed onigiri suddenly, catching him off guard with her sudden generosity. Momo was known to be slightly stingy, after all. "Careful with that!" She called out haughtily, making sure to hand one to Tomo with a smile and another for Kei. "Make sure to thank Mirai later. He's getting really good at cooking." She told them with a proud little sister smile.

There was a beep-beep beep-beep beep-beep beep-beep sound. Following the sound, Momo pulled out her phone and stared at the alarm message she set. Right. It was time for her to take her stats. A habit she picked up after they were released from the hospital. The cure, afterall, was only 50-50. She was going to continuously monitor herself until she was certain she was okay. Smiling at the group, Momoka stood up, grabbing their packed lunch. "I'm going to go make sure Mirai's not lost. Go ahead without me. I'll meet you at class, don't be late~" She told them and left with a small wave.

Walking down the stairs, Momo stopped as the vertigo returned. Glaring at the wall opposite her, she trudged on. This was strange, and Momoka had an inkling of what was happening, but she couldn't be sure yet, or it was just her paranoid. The weather was getting hotter. It's possibly nothing more than a heatstroke. That sounds right. Breathing deeply, she walked with a cold mask on and followed the signs towards the library, one her brother would not have noticed. Reaching the doors, Momoka calmly opened the doors and began to look for her elder brother. She reached one corridor and blinked to see Mirai crouched down. That shock of blond could belong to no one but her brother. She paused, realising that they haven't noticed her yet, hiding behind the bookshelf. "I like you," her brother told Risa, "Mocchi too."

Momoka blinked and smiled to herself. Of course, Mirai would be fond of Quiet Risa. The same way she was fond of Shy Tomo. She just wasn't expecting her brother to as blunt as that. Way to go, Mirai. She chuckled to herself as her brother decided to say something else. "I'm not scary." He offered, looking at Risa, with a big grin. "See?" Momoka couldn't contain herself then, her giggle broke their moment. Vindictively, she was glad, but realistically, she felt bad. She peaked from behind the shelf with a sly smile. "Fufufu," Momo gave a teasing laugh as covered her mouth with her hand. "Stealing my brother away, Risa? Naughty, naughty~" She teased as she approached them. Laughing at their expression, Momoka knelt beside her brother. "I was just joking." She apologised, "Are you going to stay here all lunch? I'd love to accompany you but Mirai and I need to head to the clinic." She lied with an apologetic smile, "Maybe tomorrow, instead? The three of us could stay here during lunch, away from the crowds." That did sound nicer. Maybe she could drag Tomo too, just to fill in the silence.

With a smile, Momo stood up and grabbed her brother. "We'll see you in class, Risa. Don't worry, you're doing fine." She told the other girl with a genuine smile and waved. Momo turned to her brother just as they left the library. "Are you feeling fine?" She asked him, a worried look on her face. "You're not feeling ill or anything?"

Looking at her brother's face, Momoka tried to see if any form of fatigue, making sure the fatigue that she was experiencing wasn't affecting like a weird twin thing. "Nii-chan," she called out when he didn't reply, looking more worried than she was earlier. "Nii-chan, are you sure you're okay?" Momo asked, the title she barely used coming out.

Momoka was scared. She wanted her twin to be okay. She desperately needed for him to be okay for both of them. Momo was scared, but she wasn't hysterical, not yet. She gambled on that cure and her genius mind knew that it was too early for any symptoms to show, but it didn't hurt to be careful. She wasn't the scare little girl calling out to her big brother.

No. She hadn't reach that point yet, but it didn't hurt to be careful. It didn't hurt to hear assurances. Because despite it all, Momoka is still the younger sister. For all her genius, for all her masks and strength, Mocchi is still that little girl holding on to her big brother's sleeve.

Reaching to hold on to his sleeve, Momoka gave her brother a worried, searching look.

"Nii-chan?"

Risa Murakami
Library>Rooftop

With her eyes focused on the floor, she saw Mirai's feet step back by her bag still on the floor. But she looked up quick enough to see him shake his head, ponytail bouncing, looking for words. He spoke of things she'd never felt she'd truly had. "Friends...Allies..." and though he was having trouble finding what he was trying to say, Risa thought she understood his meaning even though his eyes were obscured and still watching the ground. It was easier when he squatted down so he was shorter than her, so she could see his genuine eyes. Honest and sweet as always. Even so, she could barely believe him when he said he liked her. Risa blinked and blushed a little, but nodded when he added his sister too. She felt awkward standing while he knelt below her so she joined him when he said he would stay. She didn't want to keep hm away from his sister and the rest of the group but she also enjoyed his company. Just a few minutes couldn't hurt. And he even got her to smile when he demonstrated how not-scary he was. She had never once thought he looked scary and she meant to say so, but a bit of giggling came from around a bookshelf, leaving Risa to swallow her words and Momoka to continue her teasing, which of course made Risa bite her lip and return her gaze to the floor. She scratched at the back of her neck and nervously added a small chuckle when the blonde said she was joking. Her dark eyes glanced back at hers when she let her know they had somewhere to be and they'd meet in class. Though she was a little worried about why they'd need to go to the clinic, Momoka didn't leave her enough time to ask, giving her an encouraging comment instead. Risa smiled back and waved gently before picking up her bag and leaving the library through a different door that would give her a shortcut to the roof. Luckily, she didn't run into many students on the way to the staircase so she scurried up and opened the door with a deep breath to find Kei, Ryuji, and Tomo having a nice lunch up there. Risa smiled a little. It was peacefulike and the othere didn't seem bothered that she'd arrived alone. Everything would be fine.

Kei Assaragi

Kei felt his cheeks get hotter and hotter as he sat there waiting for the girls to answer. His hands got sweaty and he felt his heart beat jump into his throat. "you....you know...i was just kiddin.." Before Kei finished his sentence Momoka answered. She giggled and mentioned how it might be a little early to plan a vacation. Kei turned red and lowered his head. "yeah i um you know i've been planning a trip to the beach for a few years now. I guess i did get a little carried away." Kei was about to put his travel book away when Momoka said it might be a good idea in the future. Kei smiled and took a sip of his drink. "yeah definetely." He looked over at Tomo then at Momoka then suddenly pictured them both in a swimsuit. He blushed brightly.

Ryuji suddenly burst through the door letting everyone know that he was detained due to classmates asking millions of questions. Kei smiled at Ryuji then was about to invite him to the beach outting when he mentioned Momoka already had a fan club. Kei laughed and enjoyed his lunch.

GM post 2 weeks later

It has been a really exciting 2 weeks. The 6 have become something of school idols. Every student has become infatuated with the mystery of the 6, some rumors have been going around that the 6 have some kind of mutant powers that keep them alive no matter what. Other rumors are going around that the 6 are vampires infiltrating the highschool to create their own blood bank.

Every one of the 6 had their own fans for certain reasons...

Kei Assaragi - The Cool, level headed big brother type. Girls look at Kei and feel comfortable around him, they enjoying hearing about the far away places that Kei wishes to visit one day. His followers are known as the Kei's Kuties. (cuties)

Ryuji Takenaka - The easy going guy that isn't afraid to speak him mind. The Girls are still talking about his passionate explosion of emotion the first day of school. His followers are known as the Ryuji's Rage Rangers.

Mirai Kisaragi - The strong, silent bad boy, Girls are drawn to his bad boy yankee look. They all want to get closer to him but are scarred to, it causes them all to want him more. His followers are called Mirai's Maidens.

Momoka Kisaragi - With Momoka looking like a cute little doll, a large portion of the boys have started to confess to her on an almost daily basis. once they are turned down they take it amongst themselves to protect Momoka from other guys. They call themselves Madam Momoka's Militia

Risa Murakami - Fan's of the serious, silent type flock to Risa's side. The boys love how Risa spends her time being so serious with her studies and excel in her academics. Risa's fans are known as Risa's Renegades.

Tomo Ichihara - With Tomo's shy girl personality as well as her good girl disposition she earned quite a following. Her fans love the way she tries so hard even if she fails she'll continue with a smile on her face. her fans are called Tomo's Titans.

Everyone has found their place among the different factions except for a few students. These students were the former idols of the school. The former idols were made up of Kenji Hiroshi the Ace of the baseball team, Sakura Sango aka the School's princess, and the captain of Girls track team Kaede Ichinose. The three have been getting less and less attention due the arival of the 6. During lunch one day the three met in an empty classroom.

Kenji sat on a desk and took an angry bite from his sandwich. "This is bullshit." He slammed his drink onto the desk splashing water all over the floor. "i led our school's baseball team to the nationals and no one gives a shit. all i hear all day is just random shit about those damn 6." Sakura gives Kenji a disgusted look and wipes her mouth delicately. "it's a wonder you were ever a part of the school idols." Kaede spoke up "now, now let's not start fighting amongst ourselves." Kaede wrapped her arms around the two and pulled them in close. "we need to stick together in times like this." Kenji pulled away. "Shut up Track freak! it doesn't matter if we stick together or not. were yesterday's news and there's nothing we can do to change it."

Kaede laughed out loud, so much so the other two looked at her with a concerned look. "Kaede, that is so unlady like, no wonder our popularity has suffered recently." Kaede stopped laughing and pulled out six pink envelopes. "look here My dear Sakura and Kenji. do you know what's in these little envelopes? it's the answer to our problems. In each of these envelopes is a custom made love letter. Kaede then walked over to a cardboard box in the corner, she opened it and revealed 6 water balloons filled with some kind of brightly colored goo. "These are courtesy of my little sisters mad scientist lab toy. this goo will cover them head to toe in front of the entire school. We'll emaress them right out of the school." Kaede walked over and unveiled 6 more boxes of goo balloons. "we will do this over and over until they get the picture." Sakura and Kenji looked at eachother.

The 6 were up on the roof enjoying their lunch as always. Kenji walked in to the 6's classroom and started a distraction, he bumped into one of the boys in their class and started a fight. Once everyone was distracted Sakura and Kaede ran in and placed the 6 envelopes in their desks. The girls finished their job and gave Kenji the signal. They all left and met in the empty classroom. "there it's done." Sakura said. "kaede smiled and wiped the sweat off her forehead. "ok so everything is set. they will get those love letters and they will all meet and the back of the school by the stairwell. once they all get their we will bombard them with the goo balloons. Kenji smiled "i already spread a rumor that there will be a fight right as the 6 get hit with the balloons." the three smiled at each other and laughed in unison.

Kei's love letter - Good Afternoon Kei, you don't know me but i have been watching you for a while, not in a weird stalker kind of way. I would like to get to know you better. I will be waiting for you in the back of the school right as soon as school lets out. Please show up i'll be waiting. xoxox your secret admirer.

Ryuji's love letter - Hi, i um think you are very cute and would like to talk to you face to face. You see i really do think you are interesting and i'd like to talk to you a little more in person. Please meet me in the back of the school as soon as school lets out. I'll be waiting.

Mirai's letter - Yo, I dig your look. I really do like that bad boy charm you got going. Anyway i got some interesting information for you about your kid sister. So if you wanna keep her safe meet me after school behind the school. peace.

Momoka's letter - I have some interesting information for you regarding your brother. I know you to are close, well i have some information about some guys who are planning something soon to try to take him down. if you wanna protect your brother meet me after school behind the gym alone.

Tomo's love letter - Good Afternoon Tomo. I really do think you are a very nice girl. I have been keeping an eye on you and i gotta say that i am really interested in getting to know a cutie like you. I'll be waiting for you behind the school after class gets out. Signed Your Romeo.

Risa's love letter - Hi, sorry to disturb your dedicated school work. I have been taken aback by your dedication to your studies as well as your calm cool demeanor. i know that you prefer to be alone however i would love to get to know you perhaps share some poetry or perhaps discuss our favorite authors. i'll be waiting for you behind the school after we are dismissed. Hopefully i'll see you soon, your secret admirer.

• Love
Reactions: Ravenbelle

Mirai Kisaragi
1-C, History Class

History class was about as much challenge to Mirai as Japanese. All the old and complicated kanji confused and overwhelmed him so he went on with his habit of making paper cranes. He listened to the teacher drone on, able to pick up from what he said more than what he wrote. He put his third crane on his sister's open bag and reached under his desk to get another piece of paper. Something slightly heavier than his origami paper fell on his lap. An envelope.

He roughly ripped it open, wincing slightly at the sudden noise and at the paper inside that jumped to his desk from the force of his tearing. The teacher looked at him. "Something up there, Kisaragi-kun?"

Mirai met the teacher's eyes directly and shook his head. The teacher noticed the paper on his desk but was unnerved by the look in Mirai's eyes and decided to continue with his lesson. Mirai opened the note and sighed exasperatedly at it, putting his head on his desk in frustration.

More kanji. Great.

"Kisaragi-kun? Are you feeling ill?"

Mirai straightened up immediately. He shook his head nervously, but the teacher translated his look for an angry one and he cleared his throat awkwardly. "Alright then." The teacher went on. Mirai turned to meet Momoka's gaze. She looked worried.

Momoka had been on edge since their first day of school. Even the day after they were released from the hospital, they continued taking note of their vitals periodically. Momoka felt that things were off since school started and he tried his best to reassure her that they were both fine. He was able to learn kanji effectively even though he was still a level lower. He wanted to show her that it was a sign of recovery. Every small detail set off Momoka's worry still, and he felt a little helpless.

He shook his head, trying to show that the letter was something he could handle. She narrowed her eyes behind her red glasses.

He slumped and handed her the letter. She wouldn't need further explanation since it was History class and Mirai hated reading anything that didn't have furigana.

Status
Not open for further replies.