I wanna live. But I don't want you to die IC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kei, Ryuji and GM post.

Kei listened to their heart breaking story, What was wrong with this school he thought. He was surprised when the girl known as Sakura grabbed his and Tomo's hands, Kei blushed a little. Sakura was so beautiful, so fragile, so delicate, so..pure. Kei's heart practically broke when Sakura was reliving her trauma, Kei ran to her dropping to his knees and embraced her. "it's ok, Sakura. It's ok. They won't hurt you anymore. I'm so sorry you had to suffer like that." Kei held her close, she smelled like roses. It was a subtle smell, calming not overbearing it was gentle just like her.

MIrai had finally snapped showing emotion like he never had before. He assaulted Kenji and started demanding for the impossible. Ryuji jumped in pulling Mirai off of Kenji who looked shocked at the response he had received. Ryuji spoke up "That's enough Mirai!" He looked over at Kenji who tensed up, then at Kaede. "look you three. I appreciate all of your help cleaning our desks and stuff but as you can see we are grieving now. We just want to get back to normal so if you'll excuse us." Ryuji spoke forcefully giving the three the impression that they'd like to be alone as he held onto Mirai, not like a rabid dog but more like a loved one whose about to do something stupid. he whispered in mirai's ear. "relax Mirai. Do you think anyone will benefit from you going berserk on these people?"

Kei still comforting Sakura spoke up. "Wait." He separated from Sakura Tears in his eyes. "Why push them away?" Kei went over to the panicing Tomo. He offered his hand to her. "It's obvious were all suffering. we've all been hurt." he looked at Sakura, Kaede and Kenji. "we've suffered through loss that most people can't understand" he looked at Mirai. "and we were born in a shitty situation." He looked at everyone else. "so instead of fighting amongst ourselves. lets just..." Kei swallowed hard as he started to get chocked up his tears flowing. "Let's just all be friends."

Kaede walked up to Mirai. "He's right Mirai. We don't know what you've been through and it's really unfair. I wish things were different but we have to continue no matter what happens. it'll make those we lost happy to see we continue with our lives." She reached up slowly aware of his attitude. She reached up and caressed his face softly. She walked over to Sakura who was standing now thanks to the assistance of Kenji. "we can't give you your happy days back, we can't recover what was lost but just know that we offer Friendship and hopefully a happier school life." Kaede handed Mirai 5 club invitations, one for each of them. After she did they all turned and left the classroom. Sakura looked at Kei and smiled as she wiped her eyes, Kenji smiled looking at Tomo. Kaede smiled looked back at Ryuji and Mirai. The three left.

Ryuji faced Mirai. "Are you gonna be ok? I'm gonna go after Risa. You stay here and calm down." Ryuji walked up to Kei and Tomo. "watch them Kei, i'll be back." Ryuji walked out of the room looking for Risa, he didn't have to go far to see her walking slowly away trying desperately to hold in her emotion. "Hey Risa, come back so we can." Ryuji started fidgeting, emotion had never been his forte. "You should come back so we can regroup, come on."

• Thank You
Reactions: Banana-senpai
Risa Murakami

Classroom Hallway > Classroom

It didn't take long for her to slow to a crawling walk still close enough to her homeroom that she could see its door over her shoulder. She was so tired. But she kept stepping forward, little by little as her emotions settled back into their locked vault before Ryuji called her back. Risa took a long deep breath and the exhale left her empty. She had to get back before class started anyway. So she turned and walked back past Ryuji, picked up her bookbag and sat at her usual seat beside the empty desk, mostly untouched since it's owner's passing. Beside that desk, the slight wreckage of Mirai's exclamation. Risa stared forward blankly, waiting for the teacher to arrive and bring routine back to the day so it could resume again how it always did.

Reactions: Kurogane86
"Relax Mirai." Ryuji's voice soothed Mirai, the soft touch comforted him. "Do you think anyone will benefit from you going berserk on these people?"

Mirai shook his head slowly, his sobs subsiding. Ryuji's words were exactly what Momoka would have told him when he lost his temper. He made a weak bow to apologize for his actions as Kei spoke.

"Let's just all be friends." Kei ended, sounding tearful. Mirai didn't meet his eyes and moved a little closer to Ryuji, momentarily anchoring himself to his friend. After the recent events, Mirai could not understand the possibility of becoming friends with people who did not experience the same things. Even with their face and name known and even their painful experiences revealed, the other three were still perfect strangers to him. He wondered if what Momoka would have said, looking at Ryuji and remembering that he can never consult her anymore.

"He's right Mirai. We don't know what you've been through and it's really unfair." Kaede spoke directly to him. Mirai winced at the casualness of how she addressed him, making him back away further. "I wish things were different but we have to continue no matter what happens. It'll make those we lost happy to see we continue with our lives." She added as she carefully touched his face, making him stumble back in surprise. No one in the school dared to touch them and they were alright with that. They had grown up without much of that after all. Mirai retreated further apprehensively.

"We can't give you your happy days back, we can't recover what was lost but just know that we offer Friendship and hopefully a happier school life." She gave him what seemed to be envelopes which he stared at uncertainly before glancing at Kei and Ryuji. When he figured that he was supposed to take it, he did and watched as Kaede, Sakura and Kenji left.

"Are you gonna be ok? I'm gonna go after Risa. You stay here and calm down." Ryuji told him. Mirai nodded blankly, his tears had gone dry but his eyes were still puffy as if he had colds. He looked at the invites again and handed them to Kei.

"I...I don't." He looked around at the result of his outburst and straightened Momoka's desk carefully. "Trust them." He finished. "I trust you." He looked at Kei. He had been a bit of a leader figure to Mirai since childhood after all, with his open-minded optimism. Momoka would have used her knowledge on people to manipulate them but so far, Kei only showed kind acceptance. "I'll follow you."

Mirai arranged the other desks, looking up as Risa came back. He bowed low, his head close to his knees in the general direction of his friends. "I will behave." He murmured apologetically. He then remembered something important.

He laid a paper crane on each of their desks, as he had done quite often when he could not slip them in the shoe lockers. He bowed once more as the other students began coming in, oblivious to the earlier confrontation.

• Love
Tomo Ichihara
Classroom >> School Infirmary

The panic within her didn't begin to subside until Kei spoke up. His voice with meaning, and kind words that made sense. Or at least, words that once wooed her to agree with in the past. Tomo stared at Kei with glassy eyes as he continued to speak, slipping her hands with his after his little offer. It did manage to calm her gasping breaths, the comfort of her friends always brought her to ease. Though her mind was still woozy, and the slight feeling of fear still lingered within her. Tomo sniffled as she wiped at her face, pushing herself of the desk behind her and dropping her hand so it parted from Kei's. She turned her head away from the others, her hair enveloping her face as a cover "I'm heading to the school infirmary." Tomo told the others, though her voice sounding more like a whisper.

Normally she wouldn't dare miss class. She is finally doing well in school, she thought that missing a class would start to make her fall back. However, right now, she is in no mood to get through a lecture. She couldn't think right, and was just mentally and physically exhausted from her little panic. Right now, she just wanted to rest.

Retrieving her bag, Tomo gave the four a quick goodbye bow of the head before exiting the classroom. She ignored the suspicious glances and whispers from the other students around before making her way to the nurse's office. There wasn't much of a verbal exchange between Tomo and the school nurse. It only took one look, for the nurse to understand and allow Tomo to stay.

Kei and Ryuji and GM post

Ryuji followed Risa as she walked back into the classroom. The atmosphere in the classroom was heavy as Mirai straightened up the classroom. Ryuji walked over helping him with a desk. "You ok?" Ryuji concentrating on the desk placement not looking into Mirai's eyes, he wanted to make sure Mirai knew that Ryuji didn't see him cry.

Kei was glad that Risa had walked back in, he shot Ryuji a look as if to say good job. Tomo was calmed by Kei's reassurance but not entirely, she was shaken. Kei watched as Tomo started to leave he wanted to go after her but Ryuji cleared his throat signaling Kei to let her be. Risa took her seat and mentally checked out, her blank stares were cause for concern.

When Mirai apologized Kei nodded afirming his words as he was handed an envelope filled with club slips. Kei looked up and cracked a half smile as Mirai told him he'd behave. When Mirai passed out the paper cranes Kei took his and placed it in his desk along with the others Mirai had made him. Ryuji left his on his desk, almost as a symbol of their friendship.

As other students started to walk in Kei cleared his throat. "We need to discuss this." Kei waved the envelope in the air. "Today, roof, lunch." Kei said as he made his way to his seat, followed by Ryuji. The classroom was starting to become lively with the sounds of the other students. It was the same thing as always, the other students walked in most of them wore their masks to taunt the 5. Ryuji cleared his throat as if to tell Mirai to ignore them. Kei clenched onto the envelope his mind wandering with what to do next. He put the envelope in his pocket, as he did he felt another unfamiliar piece of paper.

Kei pulled it out and saw it was pink with fancy writing. He hid it from sight and read it.

"Kei. I need to see you. I want to personally show you that not all of the students at this school are monsters. I know what you are going through since I've been through something similar. Hopefully the meeting with you goes well today I'd like for us all to be friends. Please meet me in the library in the non-fiction section as soon as class starts.

Sincerely,

Sakura

It was a letter from Sakura. It looked like she wrote it before they met this morning, but why? How did she know they were gonna meet? Questions raced through Kei's mind but they were suddenly silenced when he thought if Sakura. Her long beatiful hair, her soft, smooth skin, her full lips, her slender frame and her perfume.

Kei got up suddenly and left the classroom just as the bell had rung. He glanced at Ryuji letting him know he'd be right back. Kei made his way to the library, it was deserted. He found her standing there a book in her hands as she waited. The light hit her perfectly as if she was an angel. He walked up slowly, "i." He cleared his throat. "I got your note. When did you?" Sakura looked up, tears in her eyes. "Kei." She walked over and embraced him firmly. "I"m so happy you came." Kei was suddenly overcome with a wave of happiness. Her soft embrace, her subtle fragrance everything was calming.

Sakura seperate after a minute. "I'm...I'm sorry Kei I. I was just so happy to finally see you. I have been wanting to meet you for some time." Sakura got closer to Kei again, she grabbed his hands holding them in her's. " I have a confession to make." Kei swallowed his fear and nodded. "I wanted to meet with you for sometime. You see." Sakura tensed up and squeezed Kei's hands. She was about to speak when she was suddenly taken by a coughing fit. Kei grabbed her and lowered her to a sitting position. Sakura covered her mouth as blood started to splatter from in between her fingers. Sakura pulled out a blood stained hankercheif. Kei watched as she recovered aND wiped her mouth clean. "Sorry" she spoke lightly as she pulled out a small tin box filled with what looked like medication. She picked one and swallowed it as she did tears fell down her cheeks. "I...I didn't want you to find out like this."

Sakura told Kei about her past how she had always had a weak body and when she was hospitalized once she met a boy who loved to talk about far off places. It was only for a few moments but it stayed with her always. Kei looked shocked. "I don't remember." Sakura smiled as she caressed his cheek. "It was only for a while, you were left unattended as I was walking around. You saw that I was sad and told me about far off destinations and I just loved that look of amazement on your face. When you came to this school I was overjoyed but I was nervous, i...i." Sakura started crying again. "I fell in love with you in the hospital and I thought of what it'd be like to marry you and visit all of those far off places together. But. I'm not fit to be your bride anymore."

Sakura sobbed. "I was. My first time was. I meant to save it for you. I wanted the boy who I fell in love with to have all of my firsts but." Kei's eyes were filled with tears he couldn't hear anymore he was heart broken for her. He lifted her head and kissed her lightly on the lips. "Sakura I swear." His grip on her body tightened. "I swear I'll protect you from now on, I'll keep you and all of our friends safe from those animals." Sakura's face lit up. "Oh Kei." She grabbed his chin and kissed him again. This kiss was more passionate, to much for the inexperienced Kei, she moved her tongue inside his mouth as she kissed him. It was the single most thrilling point in Kei's short life. His face was bright red when they had finished, they seperated to take a breath. Sakura spoke up. "I'm sorry for that I was just overcome with happiness, you must think I'm a rotten girl." Kei held her close "no, I'd never think that. You're perfect."

Sakura glanced at the wall clock. "Oh no we've been here for over an hour. It's amazing when we kissed it felt like a few seconds. I guess time does fly when your having fun." Kei smiled as he rose to his feet bringing Sakura with him. "You go ahead Kei I'll wait for a few minutes so we won't bring about suspicion." Kei nodded and walked to the door. "Sakura. Can I? Can I see you after school?" Sakura nodded and waved as Kei left.

After Kei was clear, 2 figures came into the light. The figures were revealed as Kaede and Kenji, who both started clapping lightly. "And the award for best actress goes to...Sakura." Kenji said as he tossed her a small box with the words blood pill written on the side. Kaede walked up to her and smiled. "I'm surprised you were able to hold back. I thought you would devour him right here." Sakura smiled as she licked her lips. "Not yet I want him to fall a little farther before I take him. I love that pitiful look he has." Kenji spoke up. "Your fucked up Sakura, but I guess good thing you did. After that psycho Mirai grabbed me I was sure our plan failed. But now after seeing how love struck he is with you its as good as done. I'll get to taste this two. It is a shame Momoka's dead. She was so my type." The three gathered in the secluded library to discuss their next plan.

Kei returned to class, he looked like a new man he wire a smile for the first time in a long time. The teacher acknowledged Kei and continued with the lesson.

Classes went on as if nothing happened. Perhaps the only evidence of it was the flowers laying forgotten just outside the windows, but no one would take notice of it anymore. Mirai looked at Momoka's empty seat as he often did, and watched Risa. She seemed to be made of stone, with minimal movements and expressions. His eyes wandered to her hands and noticed that she was not drawing. No "club" could bring that back.

Math class was his only strong point. Numbers did not have hidden meanings to them and fell into place on their own. But his focus was completely gone. With his best effort, he drew the six friends, arm in arm with smiles on their faces. To anyone else, it looked like a group of giant amoebas with smiley faces and toothpick limbs. "Forever friends" was written at the bottom. He folded it into a plane and threw it when the teacher turned her back. It landed smoothly on Risa's desk.

He smiled a little until Tomo's empty desk caught his eyes. And then Kei's. He scribbled a note to Ryuji: "I don't trust them. I don't like them. Maybe Kei is too kind." Hoping he had written everything legibly and with correct spelling, he turned to the boy behind him and said "To Ryuji. Or..." -Mirai made a slicing gesture to his neck.

Raikatsuji frantically passed it on and Mirai glared at every single person until his note reached its correct recipient.

Tomo Ichihara
School Infirmary

The nurse was nice enough to let Tomo stay, but did seem a little cautious about Tomo's well-being. Who wouldn't? When a child who has been sick with a deadly disease most of her life comes to the infirmary and claims she's not feeling well, who wouldn't be concerned. But Tomo did manage to cut the interrogation time short, assuring the nurse that the only thing she was suffering through was exhaustion. Which wasn't completely false, she has been exhausted, both mentally and physically from all the uproar going on at school.

Finally giving in to Tomo's statement, the nurse led her to the back of the room where rows of curtains lined up next to each other. She pushed the curtains open, revealing a single cot bed. Tomo stared at it blankly as she set her bag carefully on top of the small stool next to the bed, while the nurse walked over to the windows so she could shut the blinds "No! Please… I would like it open." Tomo called out instantly. The nurse nodded in response then started out the room "I'll be in my office if you need me." She simply stated, then closed the curtains behind her.

Tomo gently sat down on the side of the bed and tugged a piece of her hair behind an ear. Honestly, this morning… she was actually felt kind of happy to see some students attempt to pay respect to Momoka. The idea relaxed her, maybe those three really did have good intentions. And if what they said were true, they did experience some kind of hardship… their words were somehow relieving. All she wanted were for students to understand, and treat them fairly. Those three proposed that. Sure it was a little sudden, it even took herself by surprise. Maybe, maybe they aren't so bad… Maybe they genuinely understand. Though we definitely have our suspiciouns, Tomo obviously wasn't the only one after Mirai's bold move and Risa's flee. But, maybe Kei is right after all. His advice usually is, and we trust him. So if Kei believes there is a chance these students have good intentions, then Tomo will too.

Slipping off her blazer, Tomo rested her head on the pillow and pulled the white bed sheet over her body. She faced the window that revealed the clear blue sky from her angle, and felt the warm sun rays hug at her face. Her cheeks began turning pink from the heat, but she didn't mind. In fact she loved the feeling… Finally feeling comfortable and relaxed, Tomo dozed off.

• Love
Risa Murakami

Classroom

Risa heard things. Heard Mirai's voice again, which briefly brightened her eyes while he promised he'd behave, as if his actions were something to be ashamed of. She didn't look, but she saw him bowing in her peripheral vision before Tomo left for the infirmary. Risa wanted to check on her, or go with her, but held herself back again. It felt like hell to be doing that so often; she felt like some sort of silent bomb.
Eventually it all faded again, leaving her blissfully numb to take notes through most of class until she was interrupted yet again. The paper airplane slid into her palm while she was writing, making her flinch as if woken from a dream. She just stared at it for a moment, pretending it might be as blank as it looked on the outside. Then robotically stashed it in her desk without opening it up. Her pencil resumed its quiet scratching along the paper. Her other hand formed a fist in her lap. It had done that so often these days that there were little cuts along her palm where her fingernails had pierced her skin slightly. She didn't pay it any mind, grateful once again when the teacher's gaze didn't linger. Though she supposed she would have to, she didn't like having to answer questions aloud in class anymore. In fact, at this point, she couldn't name a single thing she likes to do. There were things she used to like...drawing, writing, reading..but none of them sparked her interest anymore. Nothing occupied her mind longer than a few minutes..there was just. nothing.

Ryuji

Ryuji was sitting at his desk mulling over the mornings events when a terrified voice called to him. he turned to see one of his classmates handing him a note. he looked around and saw the trail of students pointing tword Mirai. Ryuji smiled then read it. he rolled his eyes at Mirai's Paranoia then wrote back.

"Look I know these past couple of weeks have been rough but no one is plotting against us. although it's a little odd to see upperclassmen go out of there way for us, maybe they are good people, a little to open for my taste but who knows. Kei seems to like them, I mean just look at him he hasn't stopped smiling since this morning. whatever happens let's just take it slow having people who arnt total jerks around us might help everyone move on."

Ryuji turned to his classmate and whispered. "Mirai is expecting this. make sure it reaches him. thanks." She took the note and passed it quickly down the line tword it's destination.

Kei

Kei sat in his desk, cheeks flushed and smiling like an idiot. as he sat all he could think about was Sakura. her hair, her eyes, her intoxicating aroma that left him in a fog. he couldn't help but think of his meeting with her afterschool. Kei suddenly got bright red, he sank in his chair and put a book infront of his face as he thought of his first kiss. he touched his lips and remembered what her soft touch felt like.

Gm post

The three were still in the library talking about their next move. Kenji spoke up, "ok I guess it's my and Kaede's turn" Kenji faced Kaede and grabbed her by the shirt, he tore the sleeve and popped the top two buttons. "take it easy Kenji, I have to get this mended afterwords." Kenji stopped as the girls grabbed heavy books and faced him. "this is bullshit. can't I just pretend I got his in the ribs and stomach?" Sakura spoke up. "don't be a baby. just remember how sweet little Risa and Tomo will be when you gain their trust. that Mirai kid is already suspicious."

Kaede cocks the book back and hits Kenji right in the face. "everything has to be believable Kenji." Sakura goes in next and hits him in the back of the head knocking him to the floor. "bitch! are you trying to knock me out?" Sakura just smiled and kicked kenji in the gut. she suddenly changed from a proper high class lady into a dominating S. "shut up you filthy mongrel. Did I give you permission to talk?" she stomps on his face with her foot and grinds her heel into his cheek. "you filthy bastard, don't even think about getting turned on by me. you don't deserve to touch a high class lady like myself." Kenji grabbed her ankle and pushed her off of him he got up quickly and pushed Sakura into the wall holding on to her neck. "you bitch." Sakura licked her lips beckoning Kenji closer, that's when Kaede stepped in. "ok, that's enough you pervs. Kenji save it for Tomo and Risa. Sakura wait for Kei." Kenji faced Kaede the pushed Sakura away gently "damn it Kaede I was almost there."

The three set their plan into motion. Sakura returned to class while Kenji and Kaede made their way to the nurse. before they stepped in Kenji whispered. " your mole better not be lying, if I got my faced messed up for nothing I'll beat your ass." Kaede spoke up. "it's fine that little mouse won't dare lie to me." The two burst through the nurses room Kenji practically yelling. "HELP!, MY FRIEND NEEDS HELP" the nurse almost fell out of her chair as she ran tword Kenji and Kaede. "oh my goodness what happened?" she glanced at Kenji "oh my goodness your face. tell me everything." As they got Kaede into a bed near Tomo, Kenji started explaining all that had happened. he told her that they were on an errand for their teacher when they were attacked by students with masks on. they beat up Kenji and tried to force themselves on Kaede. Kenji said he fought them off but not before he could save Kaede's innocence. as Kaede listened she started crying hystericaly. the nurse walked over trying to calm her down. when she did Kenji said in a low voice almost whimpering. "why does this keep happening. I hate this school. I can't take it anymore." He walked over to the side of the hysterical Kaede and in a low voice only loud enough for Tomo to hear he whispered. "I'm so tired of watching my friends suffer, I don't want to live anymore I rather kill myself than watch them suffer."

Tomo Ichihara
School Infirmary

Tomo was dreaming about a majestic stuffed animal fun land when loud yelling snapped her awake from her little nap. Slowly puling herself into a seating position on the bed, Tomo rubbed at her eyes as the commotion continued making its way towards her. She thought the voices sounded familiar, but she was still feeling a little drowsy so she couldn't exactly make out what was happening. It wasn't until a rough looking Kaede and beat up Kenji appeared by a bedside near hers that sent alarming signals through her.

Her heart drop the second Kenji began explaining what happened. She couldn't believe they were attacked like that… it was just so sad. She knew the students at this school were a little harsh, but never did she imagine students trying to forcefully take advantage of others. The idea scared her, it was the first time ever she thought that not going to public school, maybe is the best approach for her and the others. Tomo soon pushed the thought for another time, and focused her concern on the poor students in distress before her. And when Kaede broke down into tears, Tomo couldn't have felt more helpless.

"Is there anything I can help with?" She asked desperately as she chucked the blanket off her and started her way off the bed, when a single whisper that escaped Kenji's lips stopped Tomo in her tracks. Those words… lit a spark of fear within her that she once felt when Momoka first passed away. An awful feeling she wouldn't want anybody to go through, EVER. No body deserved to go through that. No matter how 'suspicious' or 'bad'. No one.

On impulse, Tomo reached out and carefully grabbed hold of Kenji's arm "No!" she stared up at him and gave him a serious look. She stayed like that for a good few seconds until she realized how bold/surprising of a move that must've been "Ah! S-sorry." she quickly let go of his arm and dropped her gaze "I mean…" she fidgeted nervously in her spot then took in a deep breath to try and calm herself down. "You can't quit. Your friends need you, and you need to be there to help protect them. You can't think like that…" She hopped of the bed and neatly made it up before motioning for Kenji to take a seat. Tomo remembered her times back at the hospital, how calm and comforting each nurse and doctor was to their patients. That was very important she found. "You're in shock, upset and just worried about your friend. Right now you just need to rest and clear your mind." She moved her stuff to the side and slipped her blazer back on "Plus, we really need to tend to your wounds." Tomo added and looked over at the nurse who was trying to help poor Kaede, she nodded in response.

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.