I wanna live. But I don't want you to die IC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tomo Ichihara
Class 1-C, History

The past two weeks wasn't exactly what Tomo expected it to be. She was so worried before, not exactly for herself but for the other six, would not like their first time at school. Tomo hoped they got along well with the other students, all she wished is for it to go smoothly for them all. However, it seemed to have gone a little more than just 'smooth'. Suddenly, students from all grades had a great interest in the six. It was a bit overwhelming, everyone always obsessing over them. What really took Tomo by surprise was when she heard about the different fandom that formed specifically for each member of the six. It sure was a strange feeling, something neither of the six was used to. She appreciated how well everyone took their arrival, it was something she definitely felt relieved about.

Besides all the attention, Tomo has also been staying after school every day, tending to the class garden. She did take up the role after all and she enjoyed it. There were a few times the sun got to her, but she watched herself closely. Being sure to take multiple quick breaks and keep hydrated. She thought that maybe it would just take a while until she grows physically stronger. She was dedicated to get the plants and flowers in the best shape. Not to mention, it was her place. Her place to think and clear her mind. Usually she doesn't like to be alone. Even at the hospital she was always surrounded by people, so it really was rare for her to actually find a place to herself. It was a letdown that she wouldn't be able to walk back home with the others, but they were all so supportive. Sometimes, one, some or even all of the six would stay after school too. Whether it was their turn for clean-up duty, extra studying, or just hanging around, she eventually had someone to walk back with. Tomo never felt lonely. Even some other students would come by and keep her company when the six can't. It really has been a nice two weeks.

It was the sudden change of tone and mood that snapped Tomo out of her day dream. Her posture quickly straightened as she came to. Her eyes darted all around the classroom as she searched for the current situation. She eventually followed everyone's gaze at the other end of the room, where the sensei called out to Mirai.

"Kisaragi-kun? Are you feeling ill?"

Tomo quietly gasped and moved her head around so she can get a better look. Internally panicking as she tried to figure out what was going on. Mirai? Not feeling well?
Finally catching a glimpse of the tall blonde, he shook his head in response and the sensei soon continued his lecture. She watched as the twin exchange silent looks with Momoka. He looked fine, just a bit bothered. Maybe confused about something the sensei was talking about? That might just be it.
Tomo let out a sigh as she relaxed, turning back properly in her seat as she grabbed her pen to continue writing down notes. She began scribbling, but the ink was all used up. Reaching a hand to switch pens inside the desk, an unfamiliar fold of paper came in her grasp instead. Pulling the small slip out, Tomo stared at it blankly as she read the kanji print on the front.

市原ちゃ

[To: Ichihara-chan ❤]

Ryuji Takenaka
Class 1-C, History

I let out a yawn in middle of the class, it was boring, i had to admit that. Everything seemed to go as usual. The last two weeks has been rather strange at the very least, i'm sure that no one in our group had never expected us to turn out this popular. We had started to become something like idols of this school, everyone liked us... and they even went as far as creating "fandoms" i didn't really understand it and i definitely didn't like it. The girls of my "fandom" were still talking about my outburst during the first day. I mean, it's stupid.. why can't they leave such old thing alone? It's not unheard of that someone loses their temper over something.

As the class kept on going, the teacher stopped his lecture and asked if Mirai was ok, i watched what was going on, but to me Mirai looked ok. A bit upset maybe? He shook his head and teacher went back to his lecture. My pencil was starting to get rather blunt so i quickly reached out to pick up my eraser from my desk. As i picked it up, a letter fell off my desk. I quickly picked it up and looked around me to see if anyone noticed it. There seemed to be one girl from my "fandom" that noticed and she looked a bit jealous. I shrug, i honestly didn't care about that.. but who went far enough to actually write me a letter. I quietly and carefully open the letter and start reading it. It was short, for sure. This girl got to be really nervous when she wrote this, judging by it having not much content. It was pretty much just an invitation to meet up basically. I shrug again, i guess it doesn't hurt to go there.. i could even stay and help Tomo with the garden afterwards, she usually seems to want all the help she can get.

Kei Assaragi
Location class

Kei was sitting in class taking notes like he normally does. He suddenly caught a glimpse of the window. It was beatiful outside. The sky was clear, it looked like a clear blue ocean. Kei smiled then looked around the classroom to see if anyone was looking. He reached in his desk and pulled out travel brochures to beaches. Kei took in an anticipated breath and started looking through them.

Kei has been excited about planning the ultimate beach getaway ever since he discussed it on the roof a couple of weeks ago. Kei pulled out a notepad and started writing tourist tips and locations, that's when he saw it. A pink envelope was picking out from in between his many brochures. 'What's this' Kei thought. He looked it over, it was as if it was meant for a girl only it had his name on it.

Kei froze, a small smile appeared on his face as it hit him. 'It's a love letter' he thought as he tried his best to keep his composure. Kei pulled his emotions back and opened the envelope, as he did the sweet fragrance of peaches filled his nose. Kei carefully pulled out the letter and began reading. As he read, Kei started getting redder and redder, he let out a slight giggle Tha he hoped no one heared. Kei put the envelope away and cleared his throat with a huge smile on his face trying to look serious.

Reactions: Banana-senpai
Risa Murakami

Classroom 1-C

Though it had been two weeks and Risa would have expected by now to be learning something new, it seemed her history books at the hospital and the ones at school had similar chapters, but in different orders, so about 4 days ago, she'd been taking diligent notes, but today she was doodling gory body parts and various monster eyes in the margins of her scarce notes. She was just finishing the delicate curvature of a talon ripping into someone's bellybutton when she heard a loud sigh to her left, then a sound like something being placed on the desks. She turned to lean around Momoka to see her brother lifting his blond head from the top of his desk with an stunned look at the teacher's questioning. Risa raised an eyebrow with a concerned quirk of her lips while Tomo turned in her seat to check on him and Momo met his gaze instantly. She could only see the black of the younger twin's head since she was seated next to her, but apparently Tomo was pacified since she returned to her previous position. What was that all about? she wondered, gazing around the classroom curiously, pausing at a girl with a vile look on her face. She followed the glare to Ryuji, who was reading something under his desk. She glanced back at Tomo who was stuffing what looked like an...envelope? into her bag. Risa blinked. What...? The bespectacled observer put her pencil down and surreptitiously slid her own hand into her desk, which contained something unfamiliar. She had a bad feeling about it, but opened the letter as quietly as she could anyway and read the contents swiftly before returning it to where she found it.

ハーイ、あなたの専門の学校仕事を妨害することが残念である。私は、あなたの献身について、あなたが、することを好むあなたの静かな涼しいdemeanor. i知りだけでなくあなたの研究に面食らったたとえiが、どのように、たぶん、あなたがいくらかの詩を共有するか、またはたぶん、私達の好きな作者を議論すると知っているようになりたくても一人になりなさい。当社が解散した後に、学校の後ろでiがあなたを待っているであろう。うまくいけば、すぐiがあなたに会うこと、あなたの秘密の賛美者

Risa sighed and gave the classroom another sweep to see if anyone other than her friends were getting these strange messages. No one pulled out anything else though and even if something was suspicious about it, she wondered if it was real. Having always been an obvious bookworm and an avid horror writer, she'd often imagined male protagonists with perfect bodies and personalities and obvious romantic interest in her, no matter how implausible that was. Though she has yet to write such a story, she's contemplated writing something sort of romantic, with her usual scary scenarios of course, but with a guy character who could protect his love interest from all sorts of things. She thought it would be...nice..to be that close to someone, even if only in her head. The prospect of something romantic in her real life right now, however, seemed all too overwhelming, especially given the fact that it may end up being her only relationship before falling ill yet again and having to leave yet another grieving kid behind...under those 50% likely circumstances. Besides, the only male protagonist characters she'd imagined recently happened to be blond..and tall..and quiet and sweet..He couldn't have..sent it...right? Risa stole a brief glance at Mirai two seats to her left, but even without that, she could tell it wasn't him. The handwriting was too fancy and formal to be his, if it was even from a guy in the first place. It must have been one of the boys in her so-called "fandom".
The weird "Risa Renegade" thing was strange and awkward at first. She didn't like the attention and now it was really getting on her nerves...but she supposed it was better to be overly liked than overly disliked. Risa fingered the paper within her desk again. The secret admirer didn't really leave her a choice. She didn't know if it was serious or not, but she had to assume it was sincere, just in case. So if she doesn't go, he might get mad at her, or worse, ask her why she didn't go. Risa bit her lip. She didn't have very long to decide. It wouldn't be--

!!BRIIIIIING!!
aaand that was the bell for dismissal. Risa gulped, anxious and taking her time packing her things while most of the other students rushed out of the classroom. She wasn't sure what to expect, but with her track record in life, it was usually accurate to expect the worst.​

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: N4na
Gm post

KenjiHiroshi the Ace of the baseball team, Sakura Sango aka the School's princess, and the captain of Girls track team Kaede Ichinose.

Kenji was carrying six buckets of goo balloons up the several flights of stairs while Kaede and Sakura were following close behind. "Hurry up Kenji, no wonder you guys didn't win nationals last year you lack leg strength." Kaede said kind of jokingly. Kenji grunted. "Shut...up...kaede." Sakura followed close behind taking her time climbing the stairs.

The three made it to the roof. The girls walked over to edge of the building overlooking the meeting spot for all six. Kenji placed the buckets down next to the girls and fell to the floor exhausted. Sakura laughed. "Looks like kaede will whip you into shape yet Kenji." Kenji responded by flipping Sakura skirt up. "Arnt you a high schooler Sakura? Bears? Really?" Sakura dropped to the floor and held down her skirt. "You, perverted bastard."

Kaede jumped in between the two and stopped their fighting. "Now, now. Save it for the new kids." The bell rang. "Listen to that Kaede, Sakura. It's almost time. The six will show up first then in 15 mins everyone will show up. That's when we drop the balloons." Kenji smiled as he reached for a balloon. "Woah. What's that?" Kaede smiled "oh yeah I decided it needed a little kick so some of them are filled with rotten fish juice."

Sakura spoke up. "What do we do after? won't that hoodlum twin race up here to see who did it?" Kaede laughed. "Don't worry your pretty little head Sakura I thought of that." Kaede pulled out a key. "This is a key to the photography room two floors down. We simply run down there, jump in the dark room and pretend we were in there the whole time." By the time that little Yankee makes it up here well be long gone. I timed it myself there is no way they can make it up here in enough time to catch us. We'll be Scot free."

The three smiled at eachother and grabbed a bucket each ready to dump them on the 6.

Tomo Ichihara
Class 1-C

As much as Tomo wanted to read through the letter, she knew it was best to leave it for later. With her luck, the teacher will surely catch her in no time, and the idea of being called out made her anxious. So instead, the brunette simply placed the envelope into her bag then continued with her notes. She really did try to keep her focus on the lecture, but that letter kept popping in to her mind. Tomo anxiously twisted her pen as she thought about it further. What could it be about? Something so new and unexpected… she wasn't sure how to handle it.

Suddenly, the school bell snapped her back from her thoughts. The teacher started spewing some last words, reminding those who are on cleanup duty as everyone packed up their belongings. Tomo lifted her bag on top of her desk, then dug out the envelope from before. Taking in a deep breath, Tomo tore it open and unfolded the letter. She read through it calmly, making sure to understand the writer's intentions perfectly the first time before she can misunderstand anything. However, her eyes grew wide by the end of it. Tomo re-read it a couple more times, her cheeks burning brighter the more she went over it. But the meaning behind it, simply remained the same.

Tomo quickly stuffed the letter along with anything else back into her bag then hugged it tightly against her chest. She closed her eyes tight as her heart began to race. Okay, okay, Tomo… Breathe… A love letter, how to reply to this? How… She went over in her head, looking for the most appropriate approach.

"I got it!" She unintentionally spurted out loud, startling some students around her. Tomo gave them each an apologetic smile before staring back down in her bag. Her cheeks continued to flush as she thought about it. The polite thing to do is go meet this person at the desired spot. Hear him out, and give him the honest answer. That's it. Tomo lifted her hands and lightly slapped the sides of her face. Running away would do no good. No good. No good. No good.

Curling her hands into small fists, Tomo put on a determined expression and let out an exhale. Yosh, you can do this Tomo. Zipping up her bag, Tomo slung the strap over her shoulder then walked over to the other six "I-I'm heading out a little earlier to the garden." She announced, giving them each a nervous smile. Waving goodbye, Tomo started out the classroom door but her pulse began to raise once again as soon as she stepped out. She paused for a moment in front of the door and tried to relax her mind, but it was no use. Maybe I should talk to Momoka, or Risa about this… They might have some helpful thoughts. Tomo turned back and glanced over at the others, but she soon shook her head in response. No Tomo! You don't want to bother them with such annoying things. You can do this.

Momoka Kisaragi
Classroom >> Moving towards the back of school

Momoka looked up from where she was making notes for her brother when her teacher called out to Mirai. Narrowing her eyes, she faced her brother who placed his head on his desk. Shaking her head, she went back to making notes. "Kisaragi-kun? Are you feeling ill?" she heard what's-her-name teacher asked her brother. She looked at her brother immediately, worry on her face, and caught sight of an envelope.

Momo raised her eyebrow in question. Slumping, Mirai handed her his letter and Momoka narrowed her eyes at the words. It sounded too suspicious. Information? About her? It was sloppily written, and the handwriting looked familiar. Momoka moved to grab her pencil case from under the desk and she felt something else entirely. Grabbing it out from under her desk, she narrowed her eyes at the sight of the envelope.

I have some interesting information for you regarding your brother. I know you to are close, well i have some information about some guys who are planning something soon to try to take him down. if you wanna protect your brother meet me after school behind the gym alone.

Momoka narrowed her eyes at how gaudily written it was and her eyes widened when she realized something. The penmanship matched Mirai's letter! She quickly placed it side by side and saw that yes, the handwriting was exactly the same! She heard the school bell rang and Momo looked up. This was suspicious, too suspicious. It couldn't be just a coincidence.

"I got it!" Tomo's voice flitted to her. Momoka looked at the other girl, slightly shocked to hear her exclaim. Seeing the blush on the other's face, she realized that the other girl didn't mean to. Rolling her eyes, she turned back to the letters, her mind attempting to rationalize who could've done it. Her mind drew a blank, while she had three possible suspects, she didn't know much about them to confirm if she was right. Sighing, Momoka looked at her brother. "Nii-chan," she called out, but stopped as she saw Tomo rush away with a quick, "I-I'm heading out a little earlier to the garden."

She didn't know why, but somehow, that made her suspicious too. Shaking her head, Momoka slumped back in her chair, her head cradled by her arms. She turned her head to look at Risa on her other side. "Risa-chan, did you get a letter?" she asked, not really expecting a response, "Mirai and I got one, and it's suuuuppppper suspicious~" Momo was going to ask something else, but realized that Risa looked oddly nervous. "What's up?" She asked, sitting up to look at the other girl properly, worry in her eyes. "Are you feeling sick?" She asked, worried, and glanced at Mirai. "Maybe we should help you to the clinic..." she trailed off, realizing that there was a letter to worry about, she couldn't let it go.

"Hey, Mirai and I are heading behind school," she told their friend, giving a wry smile. "Completely suspicious, but I'm too curious not to go." Smiling at Risa, Momo grabbed the letters. "It's weird how the hand writings are so similar and it talks about someone attacking me and Mirai." She spoke, her eyes narrowing at the letters. "I'm not having anyone hurt my brother." She said and turned to Risa, "Of course, that goes for my friends too. Whoever this is, they have information on who can hurt us. I can't just let that go." Here, Momo's face darkened, eyes darkening in her anger, but just as quickly, her good-girl persona came back out with a smile. "I'm not going to let them hurt us, not if I can help it."

Standing, Momoka decided to leave her bag in the classroom. She had something to give to the teachers later anyway. "Maybe after we come back, Mirai and I could help you with whatever you need, Risa, okay?" she asked, walking around their desks, waving her hand for Mirai to follow her. Reaching the door, Momo realized something. "Or do you want to come with?" she asked, waving the letter. "It's really a curious thing, ne?" With that, she left the classroom. Momoka had a bad feeling about it, but it couldn't be helped.

Curiosity may have killed the cat, but satisfaction, definitely, brought it back.

Reactions: Kurogane86
Kei Assaragi

The bell finally rang shaking Kei from his blissful fog. 'My spring had finally come' he thought as hurriedly threw stuff in his bag. He past everyone quickly as he raced for the door. "Sorry everyone I got something to do. Leave without me. Bye." Kei stopped by in the restroom first. He took a long look at himself in the mirror and tried his hardest to be serious. "Stop smiling, come on you can't go back there looking like a creep."

After a minute Kei composed himself and walked tword the back of the school. He tried not to think about who the person was. "Maybe Saki-chan she really likes to talk to me about travel destinarions, or maybe Hinata?" Suddenly Kei got beet red as he thought of the person he'd really want a letter from. "What if...Tomo?" Kei stopped, cleared his throat and continued. "No, she wouldn't I mean we never even been in any kind of a romantic situation." Kei just kept getting redder until he found himself at the meeting spot.

Kei looked around, he was the first one there. "I guess I'm early. Oh wow this is gonna make things so much more difficult. In all the manga I ever read the one whose confessing shows up first." Kei pulled out the letter one more time. He waited patiently imagining the type of girl to write such a letter.

Gm post

The three former idols stood at their vantage point buckets in hand, waiting to strike. Kenji got super excited when he saw Kei walk up. "Holly shit someone showed up." He got the bucket in position. Kaede stopped him. "Wait stupid. If you do it now we won't be able to get the rest." Sakura struggled lifting the bucket up to the perch. "Damn these brats. Making me get sweaty and sticky from this disgusting prank. Kaede why couldn't we just spread rumors or get them expelled for cheating or something?"

Kaede giggled. "Poor Sakura, just like your name your a delicate little blossom. You don't go straight for the kill. You wound them first, give them a chance to fall in line. I wouldn't mind having that Mirai kid on the track team as my personal manager. I bet kenji would like that Momoka girl to add to his cute girl collection. And don't think I haven't noticed how you keep looking at that innocent Kei kid. Just imagine we take them down, split them up and take the pieces for ourselves."

Sakura blushed. "I just love the innocent types." Kenji smiled. "That Tomo or Risa could work too. Or maybe all three. You two can fight over the guys." Kaede smiled. "Since you only like innocent guys I'll take that Ryuji guy. I'll make him carry my stuff for me." The 3 started laughing as their grips tightened on the buckets full of goo balloons.

Risa Murakami

Classroom 1-C>>Behind School

Risa watched through concerned, nervous dark eyes as both Kei and Tomo left the classroom in a strange hurry to be somewhere. Tomo made a somewhat plausible excuse at least, but the sweet girl couldn't lie to save her life. Risa bit her lip and paused as she placed her notebook back in her bag..the one with the letter in it. She couldn't be sure of what was going on but instead of the anticipation that Kei seemed to be high on at the moment, Risa was full of doubts and dread. She she stiffened what Momoka spoke behind her and turned to face her with an expression that must have showed off her anxiety like an open book because after the blonde confirmed that she had attained a letter along with her brother, she asked about Risa's well-being, which caught her a little off guard to be honest, because she hadn't even considered her physical health in all this...whatever was going on. "Uh. I'm fine." It certainly wasn't what it seemed and though the brunette was just slightly disappointed that the letter definitely wasn't from Mirai or any boy for that matter, she was more worried about what it actually could be. And considering the threats written to the twins, it couldn't be anything good.

Risa's stomach seemed to twist into a tighter knot for every minute that passed. She was definitely on the same page as Momoka and she was afraid for those that had already left...surely for wherever the letter had told them to go. If the twins' letters were similar in the meeting spot like they were to her note, they'd all be headed behind the school...but why? In all her pondering (worrying) and staring at the paper sticking out of her notebook, Risa almost missed Momoka's retreat and her mission to make sure no one got hurt. Risa straightened, suddenly aware of a strange confidence she didn't know she had...or maybe it wasn't confidence..more like...protective..ness. "Yeah. Yeah I'm coming with you." She strode toward the twins, leaving her bag behind without a second thought so she could follow them all the way to the school grounds at the very back of the school. Sure enough, Risa spotted Tomo first, along with Kei as she and the twins joined them right outside the building. "You two got letters to meet out here too, huh? Look I can't be sure, but Momoka and I think this pretty suspicious and..maybe dangerous...since she and Mirai both got threats in theirs. Maybe we should compare the handwriting to see if it all matches up." Risa spoke up, with her hand out to collect their letters. Caught up in her determination to make sure they were all actually safe, she didn't realize it was probably the most she'd spoken to many of them out loud for that long.

Ryuji Takenaka
Behind School

The bell rang and i started to pack my things up. Tomo and Kei seemed to be in hurry to somewhere. I walked past others and just left the room as i headed towards the location mentioned in the letter. When i got the to the back, i felt confused. "Wait a minute... what are you two doing here?" i asked as i met Tomo and Kei at the same location. A short while after i had arrived, rest of the group arrived as well. Wait a minute... there's something suspicious about this. Why everyone is here? What is going on? Could at least someone give me any answers to those questions?

My mind was going on a overdrive as i tried to think it through as fast as possible. It couldn't be a lover, it just couldn't. Why would someone that had crush on me invite the whole group to the same location? This just doesn't make sense. "Does anyone have any explanation to why we're all here?" i asked, maybe someone already figured it out...

• Thank You
Gm post.

Kenji was giggling with excitement as the last of the six showed up. "Alright he's here hurry up let's do it together." Kaede put her hand on his shoulder. "Patience my dear Kenji." Kaede pointed to the corner of the building where a whole mob of students showed up outta nowhere. "Oh my Kaede. Is that the newspaper club? You're really bad." Sakura snickered.

Soon the six were surrounded by a group of students and a photographer. "Oh look it's the six. Excuse me! Excuse me. Can I get an interview?" A cute female underclassmen was jumping around trying to get their attention. Just as everyone was making noise and talking over eachother Kaede looked at Sakura then at Kenji. "Ok. 1....2....3."

As the crowd roared trying to get the six to answer all of their questions a drop of water hit Kei on his head. He looked up to see something falling. "Everyone look ou..." it was to late dozens of water balloons filled with a sticky, smelly goo fell on top of the six. The six were covered with goo as the entire crowd watched and started talking. Some felt sympothy, Others were laughing. The constant flash of a camera went off like a strobe light. The cute underclassmen started raving about finding the perfect story on the six.

As soon as the balloons stopped falling the crowd grew quite. The six were covered with colorful goop and smelt like week old fish. As the six stood there laughter could be heared among the crowd that's when the chant started. "Disgusting six, Disgusting six, disgusting six."

On the roof top.

Kenji, Sakura and Kaede were laughing as they were leaving the roof. They made their way to the photography club room and turned on the red light. "Oh my god can you believe that chant. Disgusting six I couldn't have thought of anything better." Kaede made her way to the sink to wash the evidence off. Kenji followed with Sakura behind. "This is gonna be the talk of the school for a long time. They are officially dethroned. No one will be in anyones fan club after this." Kenji smiled as he washed his hands. Sakura licked her lips as she washed her's. "Do you think Kei and Ryuji are crying? I can't wait to...take care of them." Sakura blushed as she dried her hands.

Kisaragi Twins

With her eyes closed and her hands shaking, Momoka pulled off her glasses and removed some of the goo on it with her handkerchief. There was an odd ringing in her ears but aside from that, there was only silence. Her thoughts finally came into conclusion: she had seen the handwriting before. She tried to wipe the slime from her eyes with her sleeve but that only made it worse.

Despite it all, Mirai found himself chuckling. "It's...it's a prank." He looked up to the people in the school building and slicked his slimy hair back so he could see properly. Finally able to put her glasses back on, Momoka watched in surprise as he gave a small wave. "Looks fun." He laughed, looking at his twin sister.

"Niichan," Momoka felt her shoulders droop, feeling resigned. The ringing in her ears was gone but she still didn't feel right, with anger and embarrassment mixing into an awful sensation in her stomach. She was immediately distracted when she felt a fluffy towel in her face. "I have many." Mirai had opened his bag and was giving out towels. "From nice people."

Judging by the bold pink print and Mirai's image on the towels, they were from Mirai's Maidens.

"Come on now." He urged them when he had given them towels. "Let's wash."

With a rather amused smile, he pointed in the general direction of the pool and the garden, both having faucets.

Momoka exchanged looks with Risa and Tomo as Mirai marched off. He stopped, came back and pointed again. "Fun times." Mirai insisted. "Seishun!" He added, unsure how else to tell them to make the most out of their slimy situation.

Seishun, youth. Momoka helped Mirai understand the word by showing him videos of teenagers doing bakakkoii activities and pranks. Her brother seems to now think it was part of normalcy, that they were at last, just regular teenagers. Momoka wanted to believe it too.

• Love
Reactions: N4na
Tomo Ichihara
Behind the School >> Faucets

It all happened so fast. From nervous jitters, to finding Kei standing alone by the back of the school. The knot in her stomach tightened up even more as the thought of Kei possibly being the writer of the letter flooded her mind. However, Ryuji along with the others arrived soon after. Momoka and Risa each had a worrisome and serious look to them as they tried to explain the suspicious coincidence of the letters. Then it started to get quite crowded, usually it would be understandable since it is the end of school… but it nearly seems like the WHOLE school were heading to the back today.

Just as everyone surrounded the six, they were then toppled with multiple water balloons filled with a mysterious substance. Tomo gasped and held her breath as the slimy goo covered her body. It felt weird, gross and had the most rotten odor ever. She leaned over and wiped at her eyes and mouth, attempting to scoop the substance off her face but it doesn't seem to want to come out so easily. When she eventually managed to peer open her eyes, flashes and the sound of laughter was all that came to her senses… despite the smelly and wet slime over her.

Tomo turned her head at the others, each one of them was covered by this colorful goo as well. The sight worried her, the stunned expressions of them all broke Tomo's heart. Her throat tightened, unable to speak words, she tried her hardest to fight back any form of tears that were starting to sting passed her eyes. Her head dropped and her hands tightened into little fists as she tried to control her emotions… but this attention was something she did not enjoy, and especially not something she wanted her adored friends to feel.

The soft sound of Mirai chuckling over the unexpected scene caught Tomo by surprise. Her head immediately sprung up as she looked at him, his light-hearted expression and happy smile that brought a relieving wave of calmness, sweep over her. The anxious-feeling in her heart subsided with a relaxing flutter, causing Tomo herself to straighten her posture and giggle along with Mirai "That's right… they sure got us." Tomo added to Mirai's comments, then happily took one of his pink-themed towels. The doe-eyed girl glanced over at the others as they started towards the direction of the faucets, hoping to catch a glimpse of any emotion they are currently feeling underneath all those layer of goop.

• Love
Kei Assaragi

Kei's face turned bright red as he saw Tomo round the corner he felt as if he had just won some kind of lottery. He couldn't look her in the eyes much less say anything he just wanted to tell her he felt the same way to the he wanted to hold her tight. Kei looked up and was about to confess his feelings when he saw Ryuji round the corner. "What?" Ryuji was followed by Risa and the twins.

Kei was completely dumbfounded he didn't know what was really happening that's when he heard them all mention letters. It suddenly hit Kei, his spring hadn't come. He took it rather hard, he felt a lump in his throat as he tried his best to keep his emotions in check. It wasn't until what looked like the entire school showed up that Kei was able to calm down. He spoke up. "What's really going on? Is this some kind of welcoming party or something?"

The crowd got loud as they surrounded the six like they were pop stars. Just as the roar of the crowd was at its peak Kei felt something hit his head. He looked up to see what looked like water balloons falling from the roof. "Everyone look ou..." it was to late they were covered from head to toe in a thick smelly liquid. The crowd broke out in hysterical laughter, as did Mirai and then Tomo.

Kei thought to himself as he was on the verge of tears. 'Why? What did I ever do to anybody to deserve this? I'm a nice person, I smile and befriend everyone. It's just not fair.' The laughter continued as Kei murmured to himself. "It's not fair. Haven't we suffered enough." He repeated the statements louder. "It's not fair. Haven't we suffered enough?!" He balled his fists looked up at the crowd and yelled at the top of his lungs. "IT'S NOT FAIR. HAVEN'T WE SUFFERED ENOUGH?!!!". Tears rolled down Kei's cheeks, not from sadness but from frustration. "WE SPEND OUR WHOLE LIVES ON THE HOSPITAL AND THIS IS THE ONLY THING WE HAD TO LOOK FORWARD TO?" Kei faced the other 5. "If I knew this is what was waiting for us." Kei dropped his head just enough so no one could see his teary eyes. "I never would have taken that cure."

Kei took off running in the opposite direction not looking up once. He ran, and ran, and ran till he felt like he was going to colapse. He found himself on the opposite end of the school near the equipment storage shed. He collapsed behind it and started coughing. As he coughed up the gross goo his mind was racing thinking of those people laughing at him and his friends. "I hate them." Kei said in between coughing fits. He sat up an pulled out his hankerchief which was thankfully not soiled. He wiped his mouth and his face then threw the hankerchief at the side of the shed. It fell, folding over just so that the bright red blood spot from Kei's coughing fit was missed.

Risa Murakami

Behind School

Before anyone could decide on handing over their own notes and letters, the six turned to the sounds of footsteps. Lots of them. What...? Had the whole school received strange letters telling them to meet in the same place? Or was this whole first-day-interrogation-repeat the threat that Mirai and Momoka had read about? It sure felt threatening, what with the way they were all shouting in a big crowd like that. Some of the others didn't seem too opposed to the attention, but Risa was honestly so done with it. Couldn't they just be normal for once? No fan clubs, No curious mobs, No threatening letters or---

flying balloons of mysterious smelly goo

Risa didn't even hear Kei's warning over the crowd of students surrounding them before she was suddenly bombarded by the slaps of the bursting attacks that would surely bruise where they hit her. She wasn't thinking that when it happened though. She wasn't thinking at all. Her mind was far too overwhelmed with the sensation of losing her glasses. Now Risa has been blind before, when one of the more awful treatments ended up speeding up the debilitation of her vision to utter blackness. But somehow it was worse when she could see and the world was reduced to blurry outlines and wider shadows and an onslaught of sound. So, unlike every other time she's been scared and simply found a way to run, to escape, she froze. She knew she wouldn't make it far is she tried to anyway, especially since the world seemed out of focus for more reasons than one. As the laughter began and the good began to drip off her chin, Risa started swaying on her feet. She's been hyperventilating and hasn't even noticed. The short brunette flinched against the painful tirade Kei launched into the crowd, and for a moment, she considered joining him, but in the end she knew it wasn't worth it. They weren't ever going to understand. But that doesn't mean Kei should ever regret the cure over them. Ever. Again, her impulses said to run after him, make sure he was okay and talk things out, but the only way her limbs responded to the stimuli was simple trembling and the roaring of her heartbeat in her ears. Afraid to stay, with all these students staring and laughing and shouting. Afraid to leave, and risk damaging her the lenses somewhere near her feet. Risa whimpered, helpless and stuck and trying her hardest not to pass out.

Ryuji Takenaka

After we all had arrived to the back, i could see other students pouring to the back as well. Wait a minute.. what is this all about? Next moment, we were being pelted with balloons filled with something horrible... Everyone laughed at us, i could hear the people on the roof mocking us and some other students joining their chant. I was surprised but Mirai's reaction, instead of feeling down or anything, he laughed it off. The reaction also seemed to reflect on Tomo.

I wasn't handling it that well at all. The goo was itchy, i'm pretty sure there was something mixed to it that i'm allergic to... It had to be it, for now the itching wasn't that bad but i could only guess that it would get worse, a lot worse. At this Mirai had started to provide everyone with towels. I don't know why, but at least i was glad that for some reason Mirai had this many towels with him. As we head towards the garden, i was kinda out of it. The itching, sounds of mocking coming from behind us. This sucks... why would anyone want to do that to us? Kei was right when he broke down... It's not fair, we've only short time ago gotten out of the hospital and then this happens. I let out a sigh. "After getting rid of most of this stuff, i'll go looking for Kei, just to check up on him." i said. Kei for sure took the biggest blow on this one... i just want to know he's ok.

• Useful
Reactions: Ravenbelle
Collab Post / gm post

After finally finding her glasses and a way to calm down after the overwhelming event, she found the whole thing was even more overwhelming to someone else. Risa seemed stuck after that, unable to believe the aftermath of that stupid prank. The balloon prank was the last time Tomo took anything light-heartedly. Apparently the other six was way more stressed about it than she thought. The six got together and decided to go home for the day. They each wore a different expression. Mirai looked happy, as did Tomo, Risa, Momoka and Kei looked truly hurt, and Ryuji looked annoyed more than anything.
The six got to their respective houses each feeling something completely their own be it shame, pride, loneliness, betrayal or in Momoka's case Pain. Momoka did not feel better even as the twins arrived home. She had no appetite and her hands and feet felt rather clammy. Mirai could not understand the situation, but terror had settled in his stomach and he refused to let go of his sister. His mother phoned their old doctors immediately and Momoka was rushed to an ICU. Mirai was told to stay with his parents while Momoka's situation was further analyzed.

It was Dr. Fujioshi who delivered the news, GTX had begun its remission and progressed much faster than had been expected. Mirai had to be checked as well. Frustrated and confused, he tried to fight off his father's grip, wanting to be beside Momoka. For the first time, he spoke more than three words in a sentence. "I want to live but I don't want you to die!" His voice echoed in the halls of the hospital. Tests run on Mirai proved his worst nightmare, he was getting better faster than expected while his sister had only hours to live. The last words he had shouted, hoping for it to reach his sister, became the last words he said since.

The other 4 were called in to see Dr. Fujioshi immediately. They ran the same tests they did on Mirai and Momoka and found that only one of the 6 seemed to head into remission. Momoka's Funeral was scheduled that weekend. Momoka's funeral was very private, thanks to the efforts of the researchers. They had taken full responsibility. It didn't happen immediately because they had other procedures. It was Mirai's mother to lash out, blaming them openly for what happened. She outright refused to let them touch Momoka but the father permitted it, saying it's no use to blame the company and make things harder for them to fix. The 4 arrived at the funeral paying their respects to their dear friend and his family.
Tomo wasn't sure what to do, think or if it was even okay to carry on with normal life after such a loss. It wasn't fair. Momoka didn't deserve this… and worst of all she failed to stop this from happening. She was supposed to be her friend. To look after her and help through any worries she might have. But it was too late. It wasn't until after the funeral Tomo came to from the tragic grieving. It occurred to her that even though she wasn't able to be there for Momoka, there were four other friends she cared for deeply. This was why Risa never wanted to get close to any of them, to anyone at all. It only makes everything hurt more. So she stayed in limbo, halfway between falling apart and ignoring everything...numb. She didn't even cry at the funeral. She just stared blankly, mute and unresponsive. Scared. Kei remained silent, tears flowing almost non-stop, he tried to hold his emotions back but couldn't help but feel so deeply for his fallen friend.
The following days were full of nightmares for the 5. The first day back for some of them excluding Mirai, Risa and Tomo was devastating. The parents and administration decided it would be a good idea to have the 5 go on stage while the principal assured the entire student body that Momoka's death was due to her poor health not the disease. It was torture for Kei and Ryuji, they were being watched like freaks, Kei could hear the whispers. He felt the tears welling up but decided he was tired of shedding tears in front of these people. After the assembly The students were all excused and upon the arrival to their class Kei and Ryuji found bars of soap placed in their desks. When checked later Kei found soap in all of their desks including Momoka's. Over the next several days the 5 would be victim to multiple pranks including, negative letters, cleaning products all over their desks, P.E. uniforms were discovered in the janitor's mop buckets and those around one of the 5 would wear hospital masks while the teacher wasn't watching.
The next few days Tomo was absent from school. She wasn't sure what to do, think or if it was even okay to carry on with normal life after such a loss. It wasn't fair. Momoka didn't deserve this… and worst of all she failed to stop this from happening. She was supposed to be her friend. To look after her and help through any worries she might have. But it was too late.
It wasn't until after the funeral Tomo came to from the tragic grieving. It occurred to her that even though she wasn't able to be there for Momoka, there were four other friends she cared for deeply. So that night, she promised herself to return back to school. Despite the discouraging bullies and continuous pranks, she was determined to slowly make it all right. As dis-hearting as it might be to see the school treat her friends like this, all the long-haired female could do was hope for the best. For Momoka's sake and the others, Tomo decided to look after the others. To help them through any worries and live the lives they deserve.

Risa still didn't say anything at school except when called on to answer a question. She had to keep her grades up no matter how tired she was or her parents would start hovering again. Everything just seemed to weigh her down from her eyelids to her ankles and even the slowly burning rage that the less-than-subtle students sparked with their dumb jabs about hygiene couldn't pull her out of her shell. Risa had decided she didn't want any more pain and so she wouldn't allow it anymore. She'd rather feel nothing at all.
It was quite a while before Mirai returned to school. His homeroom teacher had dutifully brought schoolwork to the Kisaragi household and checked if Mirai was doing fine. Even he knew how much the lad was attached to his twin. He still didn't speak a word, not even to the therapist they had him meet every day.

But one day, he had gotten up and dressed for school. He returned.

He had done all his schoolwork by himself, his messy scrawl sometimes used the wrong kanji but he managed to catch up somehow. He never met anyone's gaze, never made a sound. And it was for the best that the students avoided him as if they saw a ghost. He had also become violent.

When some students started picking on him and his friends, he did not laugh anymore. His upward slanting eyes looked murderous when he swung the bat he usually brought with him, becoming the image he used to project. He had approached one of the bullies once and slapped a raw egg so hard on his head that he fainted. While Mirai should have been suspended, he was given a second chance and was disallowed from holding bats and other heavy or long equipment.

He was also quiet around his friends, but sadder than angry. Once, he had given them all origami cranes, sneaked in their bags. He doubted any of them understood it, but he wanted them to wish for better days. Momoka had collected all the cranes he made and there was almost a hundred. He wanted to make a thousand so he could wish for something that seemed to be an illusion for them. Normalcy

Kei had closed his heart off completely looking down everywhere he went not wanting to make eye contact with anyone. Kei would only talk to the 5 and even then only simple one word answers, he had completely forgotten about their plans to go to the beach. Several members of Kei's Kuties tried approaching him only to be met with a chilling glare and silence.

Several weeks later.
The pranks continued small hygiene based pranks that made the 5 feel dirty and unwanted. One day the 5 all arrived at school early which had become a custom. It had given them the time to clean up their desks and find their shoes and belongings before class. One this particular morning the 5 entered the classroom to see three unrecognizable people cleaning their desks. Kei walked in first and mumbled "what?" the other 5 looked to see three people cleaning their desks, throwing away trash and putting flowers on Momoka's desk. Kei spoke up "who? What are you doing here?"
An upperclassman Female spoke up. "oh sorry we didn't mean to startle you. My name is Kaede." She motioned to another female. "this is Sakura." Then lastly toward a male. "this is Kenji." Sakura walked up to Kei and Tomo she took their hands. "I'm so sorry for all you had to deal with" Tears filled Sakura's eyes. "it's just so unfair that you lost your friend and had to deal with something like this constant pranking. I'm so sorry" Kenji walked up and put his hand on Mirai's shoulder and looked into Risa's eyes. "I'm sorry for your loss. I really wish that your classmates would learn to value you guys instead of hurting you like this." Kaede walked up to Ryuji a tear in her eye. "she grabbed his hands and held them up. "if any of you ever need anyone to talk to we are available.
You see we know what it's like to be harassed and abused by our peers." Sakura looked worried then spoke up "no Kaede please don't" Kenji spoke up. "Sakura they need to know." Kaede continued. "we used to be the school's idol's before you guys showed up. Kenji is the ace of the baseball team, I'm the captain of the track team and Sakura was the school beauty. We were popular and loved." Kenji looked away, Sakura pulled out a tissue and started crying into it. Kaede continued, "when you came…" Kaede started crying. "we were immediately tossed to the side and had to deal with our own teasing." Kenji spoke up. "I um…" He swallowed hard trying to get the words out. "I had to find my shoes, books, uniform and desk every day. Kaede and Sakura got…Sexually harassed on a daily basis. The boys." "STOP IT KENJI!!" Sakura dropped to her knees and wrapped her hands around her chest and looked horrified. "they touched me and stole my underwear. It was horrible." Kaede spoke up. "they stole my underwear as well, they even spread a rumor saying that the only reason I was the captain was because I was sleeping with the teacher advisor." The three former idols looked miserable and heartbroken. "So you see we couldn't just sit back and watch anymore. We had to do something for you guys. Cuz we know what it's like to be picked on." Kaede said as she wiped the tears from her eyes.

Mirai Kisaragi
1-C

Feeling his friends grow more and more distant, Mirai could barely see them when they weren't in class. Whenever he could, he usually threw away the prank items left for them and replaced it with an origami crane. Sometimes, the cranes he slipped would only get buried by more prank items.

On one morning, they all came in early as usual and were surprised that there were students in their classroom already. Kei's voice alerted him. Mirai's brows furrowed as one of them approached his seat but he outright marched up to them once they came close to Momoka's desk.

"Oi." Mirai breathed, wary of the flowers. He picked them up and examined them. He put them on his own desk even though he saw nothing wrong.

"Who?" Kei asked. "What are you doing here?" Mirai looked up and waited for an answer, thankful to hear Kei's voice.

"Oh sorry, we didn't mean to startle you. My name is Kaede." said one girl. "This is Sakura. This is Kenji." She gestured to her companions. Mirai glared at them all. He figured it out by then, there won't be a lot of people who would have the audacity to introduce themselves on a first name basis. They must have been used to already being known. The girl who called herself Kaede walked up to Kei and Tomo and shook their hands, bewildering Mirai.

"I'm so sorry for all you had to deal with." The other girl, called Sakura began to cry as Mirai glowered. "It's just so unfair that you lost your friend and had to deal with something like this constant pranking. I'm so sorry."

Mirai's eye twitched. He wanted to keep his face straight but he could not mask the coldness in his gaze. He didn't trust them. His guard was up as his eyes darted to every nook and cranny of the classroom, expecting another prank. His hands were balled into fists. If they were being cornered, he would stop caring about his disciplinary probation and possibly hurt someone.

He felt Kenji's hand on his shoulder. He eyed it for a moment before looking at the other boy. Kenji was looking at Risa. Mirai stepped sideways to block Risa from view as Kenji spoke. "I'm sorry for your loss. I really wish that your classmates would learn to value you guys instead of hurting you like this."

Mirai's head turned sharply when Kaede held Ryuji's hands and went on. "If any of you ever need anyone to talk to we are available. You see we know what it's like to be harassed and abused by our peers."

Sakura turned to Kaede suddenly and said, "No, Kaede please don't-"

"Sakura, they need to know." Kenji replied somberly. Kaede tearfully confessed about what happened to them, but Mirai couldn't bring himself to listen. It was white noise to him and he saw them as predators anyway. Everyone else in the whole school was.

"So you see we couldn't just sit back and watch anymore. We had to do something for you guys. Cuz we know what it's like to be picked on." Kaede finished.

After several whole weeks without words, Mirai finally spoke. His voice was low and somewhat hollow, almost a growl. "What it's like?" He echoed, stepping closer to Kaede with his arms still stiffly at his sides, fists shaking.

"Sick since birth?" Mirai looked at Sakura coldly. "Lost a twin?" He turned to Kenji.

"You don't know." Mirai was holding Kenji's collar. "You don't know!" He pushed Kenji roughly.

"Give her back!" He kicked his desk and it collided loudly with another. He took the flowers on Momoka's desk and threw it with all his might right out the window. "Give Momoka back!"

"Give them back!" Mirai slammed his fist to Momoka's desk and knelt beside it shakily. "Our days. Lost days. First days here." Mirai wanted to shout more but he had already run out of words and breath. Hot tears stung his eyes. "Our first chance." He whispered. "To be normal."

"Give them back." He sobbed on Momoka's desk. It was the first time he cried. "Tomo-chan's cute smile. Risa-chan's nice drawings. Ryuji's sincere voice. Kei's great ideas." He turned to the other three again. "Can you?"

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Risa Murakami

Classroom

The days seemed to drag, blurring into one another so Risa could hardly tell them apart. Do homework, sleep, go to school, smack the soap off of her shoes, walk to class. She trailed behind the others like she usually did. Mornings were the only time she allowed herself proximity to her friends, gathering what courage and comfort she could just from their silent company as they cleaned up their desks. Today however, the classroom wasn't empty. Three strangers occupied the room, clearly removing the prank objects that Mirai would sometimes replace with oragami cranes. Risa had thrown them away in her bedroom trashcan at first, but later fished them out and put them on her nightstand so they were the first things she saw when she put on her glasses at dawn. The strangers wouldn't put paper cranes where they pulled away the cruel jokes though. Instead, they placed flowers on the empty desk Risa had to sit next to every day.
She used to be slightly disappointed that she wasn't the one in the middle so she could have the twins on either side of her, but she felt guilty now just thinking about it, wondering if Momo had known she was going to leave them so quickly.

Risa winced, banishing the thought as the students introduced themselves and Mirai moved the flowers to his desk, a clear sign of mistrust. Risa's own intuition was shying away from the trio as well, but it didn't matter what they did either way, she wouldn't care about them, or trust them. Not while she was trying to stop caring and trusting the current people she still called friends. They made it awfully difficult for her to avoid them though, and trying to stop caring was tearing her up inside because every time they looked at her or held her hand or...left paper cranes and stood between her and a guy named Kenji...her heart ached all the more. She realized that as a human being, she should have felt something for the girl who fell to her knees at the thought of what had been done to her, but all she could think was that this girl didn't really know what misery was. Everyone goes through tough times, but these students, they didn't know anything about real pain. She didn't expect the thought to be voiced however.

Especially when she heard a familiar male voice challenge their claim. She had heard the voice every so often when he got so angry he had to yell while attacking someone, but she hadn't heard him speak in weeks. Risa hadn't realized how much she'd really missed Mirai's voice. Even when he was using it to antagonize someone else. His words made her flinch, reminders and spears straight through her memories. She knew she should have been doing something to prevent the violence. She honestly didn't want Mirai suspended again, but she couldn't seem to move. She just stood there, frozen and useless as always. While he suffered before her. Her ribcage felt like it was collapsing in on itself when he said her name and all she wanted to to in that moment was rush forward and just...hold him. But it hurt too much. Everything hurts too much when she cares. Back in the lab when they were all tested again, she decided to look at her friends and try to see other patients..the ones she made sure not to talk to because she knew they were going to be gone soon and she'd never seen them in the halls again. She never got attached. And now that she'd let herself touch them, be touched by them...get close, everything everything was painful. To the point that she thought it was probably likely she would be the next one to leave them all..maybe find Momoka too. And in that case, she should still stay away and spare them as much pain as she could. So she could just...go...quietly..with no one in the world to shed a tear. Except her.

Risa dropped her bookbag at the wall beside the doorframe she was standing in. A small paper crane fluttered out of the top pocket as she turned, a single tear glistening on her cheek as s single whisper left her with a breath. The first words to the others since Momo's death: "I'm sorry." before she walked away. Or at least she tried to. She was tempted to turn around at every step so she had to run, to get away before her heart could catch up to her again.

• Love
[BCOLOR=transparent]Tomo Ichihara[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Class 1 - C[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Even though Tomo has promised herself to go to school and try to cheer up her friends, it almost seems like she's have no progress at all. The pranks and treatments from the other students were only making it harder. It only seems to have made the group more distant than before, this absolutely broke her heart. And as guilty as Tomo may feel to not only let her goal down but also the others, she couldn't help but feel a little dejected. However, there was a little surprise everyday in her desk and locker that somehow kept her hope. Origami Cranes, about the only thing in her life now that puts her at ease after a single prank. It symbolized her goal perfectly… peace & healing. She slowly began collecting the little paper objects, and stored them neatly in her room at home. One day, her mother spotted Tomo's collection.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Senbazuru." [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Tomo tilted her head and hugged her pillow closely, not quite familiar with the term. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Are you striving to reach a thousand?" Her mother asked, a big grin plastered on her face as she studied the origami cranes.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Tomo blinked, unsure on what her mother was talking about "A thousand?"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Well yeah! The cranes? Collect a thousand, one for each year of its life, makes a wish come true."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]At that moment, Tomo genuinely smiled for the first time since Momoka's death.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]-[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]It was another early school day. The 5 were entering their classroom when Kei's and Mirai's voice caught Tomo off guard, slightly startling her. Her heart raced and her mind began to feel woozy as she thought that it was another big time prank. Shuffling her way from behind her taller companions, it was then that Tomo spotted three students cleaning up their desks. Tomo was completely taken aback at first, unsure on how to think of this situation. She stood there for a moment, frozen, as the tree student began to explain herself.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]When Sakura walked up and abruptly grabbed both her's and Kei's hand. Tomo, took a step back, surprised by this sudden bold action… she never felt so confused in her life. She glanced over at the others to see how they were taking it, before turning back to the 3 students as they confessed their own struggles.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]It was when Kaede and Kenji spoke about the harassment, Tomo felt herself begin to panic. From when Sakura broke down into tears, to Mirai's outburst. She wasn't sure what to do, but her pulse quickened and breathing wavered. Tomo's eyes widen when Mirai confronted Kenji, and by now it was a major uproar. Her throat tighten and it was beginning to feel like she was unable to swallow. She watched in shock as Mirai kicked the desk before crouching down and mumbling through his tears. Tomo looked down as she listened to his voice trail off into sobs, her own eyes beginning to water. She only wished for him to get all he wanted back… for all of them to get it back.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]A soft thud could be heard from nearby the door frame. Tomo turned her attention over and spotted Risa standing there, motionless. A single tear rolling down her cheek. Tomo's chest tightened even more as Risa shakily whispered the words, [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]I'm sorry,[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] before spinning on her heel and exiting the classroom. Tomo took a small step forward, in hope to chase after Risa. But instead, her knees buckled. Her head felt as it were spinning a mile a minute, and as hard as she tried to call after Risa… no sound wanted to escape her lips.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Tomo began stumbling back, running into a chair behind her and nearly tripping over it. She rested her hand on a desk for balance and tried to control her breathing. It felt so suffocating… all of this. Tomo tugged at her knotted bow tie to loosened it. All she wanted was it to end, stop the suffering for her and everyone. Before she knew it, a waterfall of tears started streaming down her face. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]This is scary, what's wrong with me?[/BCOLOR]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.