(I Think This is) Unique Pokemon RP (CS and OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Terry Reid
Appearance:
letsbattle.png

History:
Terry comes from Snowbelle City in Kalos where he was raised by his parents, having a rather happy childhood. However, he has always been a bit shy and awkward, and was never really good with Pokémon, so his parents sent him to his grandparents in Kanto to live and work on their ranch to learn how to be more open and take care of Pokémon better.
Personality: He is very shy and can be awkward at times, but he's really a sweet guy who's kind to his friends. He's not a "leader" type of person, though, and prefers to follow others. He blushes easily, and if anyone compliments or teases him his otherwise very light skin will turn red as a tomato.
First Pokemon: Spheal
Dream Team: Gosh, I don't really have one... It's so hard to choose XD Here's the team Terry would use if he was an ice-type gym leader, though: Walrein, Aurorus, Cloyster, Jynx, Mamoswine, Vanilluxe
We can meet up on the rancj, because I have my first post on a ranch! And I'm sure you'll be accepted, it just started after all.

We can meet up on the rancj, because I have my first post on a ranch! And I'm sure you'll be accepted, it just started after all.

Oh, I didn't know actually XD I had only checked out the OOC. But if Zoe is a regular at the ranch, could it be possible for the two to have known each other for a while, or perhaps for Terry to have a cursh on her and like, spy on her whenever she's around? :P

Oh, I didn't know actually XD I had only checked out the OOC. But if Zoe is a regular at the ranch, could it be possible for the two to have known each other for a while, or perhaps for Terry to have a cursh on her and like, spy on her whenever she's around? :P
I like that idea! And yeah, she's definitely a regular. Check out my post to get all the details XD There's a lot of errors that I'm going to fix when I have access to a computer since auto correct doesn't understand Pokémon terms. (Except that one <--- I don't know what happened there....)

you're totally fine to join. I poofed for a bit sorry it took awhile to answer

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
I changed the owners of the ranch to Terry's aunt and uncle to better fit with Anastia's post. I'll have my first IC one up soon ^^ Gosh, I have to say this was a really strange coincidence, though... XD

I changed the owners of the ranch to Terry's aunt and uncle to better fit with Anastia's post. I'll have my first IC one up soon ^^ Gosh, I have to say this was a really strange coincidence, though... XD
Very, but a coincidence that worked marvelously! XD But what are the odds of not only that, but Terry getting an ice type pokemon and the ranch is filled with Ponytas and Rapidashes? I'm going to edit my post now so all those mistakes are gone.

Reactions: 2 people
Has everyone posted? o.o; -checks through the profiles that were posted to try and find out-

Ah, actually, I'm considering changing his first Pokémon to Lillipup... I mean I really wanted an ice-type, but Lillipup might fit better with the whole ranch thing... Hnng I can't decide! >_< @Arius Angels If I do go with Lillipup, could it learn some of those moves it usually learns only through breeding like ice fang by leveling up? Otherwise I'll stick with the Spheal.

Ah, actually, I'm considering changing his first Pokémon to Lillipup... I mean I really wanted an ice-type, but Lillipup might fit better with the whole ranch thing... Hnng I can't decide! >_< @Arius Angels If I do go with Lillipup, could it learn some of those moves it usually learns only through breeding like ice fang by leveling up? Otherwise I'll stick with the Spheal.
Yeah that's fine just make a point to say someone bred it for you and it's no problem.

Okay ^^ I still hope I'll be able to catch an ice-type Pokémon (perhaps even a Spheal) pretty soon, though *hint, hint, nudge, nudge* XD

Okay ^^ I still hope I'll be able to catch an ice-type Pokémon (perhaps even a Spheal) pretty soon, though *hint, hint, nudge, nudge* XD
actually...I kinda need to know what route everyone is one...or city so I can post a GM message telling them what Pokemon are where...and it might take awhile for you to get an icy ice type.

Viridian City would be better, because my character actually lives in Viridian. XD

-Seraphine is happy and nods- Yesh, because nobody wanted to be partners with me. TwT -is sad as the GM-

I think Aschu would disagree on that XD

Anyway, if you do end up with us, which I think is highly unlikely once she comes back on, how would you like our characters to meet? Zoe and Terry would probably have to pop by the city on their way from the ranch, so they could bump into eachother at a Pokémon Center or something? *Sorry for being unimaginative! >w<*

I was thinking I would start off in one of the large central cities like Saffron or Celadon, but it depends on what @Aschu had in mind, since the places we live should at least have an adjacent route.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Aschu would disagree on that XD

Anyway, if you do end up with us, which I think is highly unlikely once she comes back on, how would you like our characters to meet? Zoe and Terry would probably have to pop by the city on their way from the ranch, so they could bump into eachother at a Pokémon Center or something? *Sorry for being unimaginative! >w<*
I was actually quite surprised by the amount of interest so I guess I don't remember Aschu asking that. o.o; and no you're not unimaginative. it's actually going to be hard for me as the GM because I will have to control NPC battles and the Pokemon that show up and what not.

Status
Not open for further replies.