(I Think This is) Unique Pokemon RP (CS and OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I'm going to get off for a bit and I'll have my IC post ready for when I get back on.

What far away place are we going to exactly?
Do you know anything about the Pokemon XD and the other game on the Gamecube? it's called Orre region, they aren't able to capture Pokemon there without special equipment.

So, how do we do with catching new pkemans?
Catching them is the same as normal, it's only your first Pokemon that has to pick you. after all if a wild Pokemon sees you're with another pokemon they'll just attack, if you're alone, nope they ignore you. usually.

Do you know anything about the Pokemon XD and the other game on the Gamecube? it's called Orre region, they aren't able to capture Pokemon there without special equipment.
Catching them is the same as normal, it's only your first Pokemon that has to pick you. after all if a wild Pokemon sees you're with another pokemon they'll just attack, if you're alone, nope they ignore you. usually.

So we're going to find Pokémon in the wild to catch. But who decides what Pokémon we'll encounter? And will we need the special equipment like in XD?

So we're going to find Pokémon in the wild to catch. But who decides what Pokémon we'll encounter? And will we need the special equipment like in XD?
It's a really rare equipment, by the time the people get there you won't need to catch a Pokemon, so no you won't need it. and I'm gonna use the games as a guide for the Pokemon that appear along the journey, if one of the Pokemon you want to catch is there...hmm I guess the best way to descibe it would to be state the desired Pokemon in the post and be in control of the battle, take into consideration the moves an unevolved wild Pidgey would know and don't forget that it's pretty fast for something so little. Who at level 5 is faster a Pidgey or a Ralts? The Pidgey is faster obviously so it would go first have your Pokemon counter...just the same as you would normally do a battle in a game.

It's a really rare equipment, by the time the people get there you won't need to catch a Pokemon, so no you won't need it. and I'm gonna use the games as a guide for the Pokemon that appear along the journey, if one of the Pokemon you want to catch is there...hmm I guess the best way to descibe it would to be state the desired Pokemon in the post and be in control of the battle, take into consideration the moves an unevolved wild Pidgey would know and don't forget that it's pretty fast for something so little. Who at level 5 is faster a Pidgey or a Ralts? The Pidgey is faster obviously so it would go first have your Pokemon counter...just the same as you would normally do a battle in a game.

Oh okay. Now, I for one will try to be varied with the Pokémon I encounter, but if someone just goes around meeting rare and OP Pokémon all the time would you step in and ask them to change it?

Oh okay. Now, I for one will try to be varied with the Pokémon I encounter, but if someone just goes around meeting rare and OP Pokémon all the time would you step in and ask them to change it?
Of course. <.< I will be monitoring the posts but the thing is. they will only have access to the Pokemon I list for that route, forest, and what not, so it's not like I'm not going to filter it. I'll also use a rarity scale and if it's a high rarity you'll have to talk to me about it first.

Of course. <.< I will be monitoring the posts but the thing is. they will only have access to the Pokemon I list for that route, forest, and what not, so it's not like I'm not going to filter it. I'll also use a rarity scale and if it's a high rarity you'll have to talk to me about it first.

Ohh, that sounds like a good idea! Well, I'm all pumped up now... I really just wanna get going :P

Ohh, that sounds like a good idea! Well, I'm all pumped up now... I really just wanna get going :P
Well that's good. haha. I did think about how to monitor certain aspects~

I'm going to have fun with Draco's personality throughout the journey. :D

Hahahahahah Draco, o my god. *harry potter fan in the house* o my arceus......

<w< Pokemon is not my only fan addiction fyi I love Harry Potter too~ <3

Not what I had in mind, but that works too; Draco Malfoy is a cool character. I was going more along the lines of the Dragon from 'DragonHeart'.

Status
Not open for further replies.