(I Think This is) Unique Pokemon RP (CS and OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That explains it. I found that most people I meet on the internet that have glasses too have the same interests. I know it's weird, but it's true. I could tell by your CS profile pics.

That explains it. I found that most people I meet on the internet that have glasses too have the same interests. I know it's weird, but it's true. I could tell by your CS profile pics.
...A lot of them do have glasses don't they? Owo;

Think ket think ( gonna call you that because I have no freakin' idea how to spell that)

@кετรยεкí I was actually about to ask you the same thing. XD Anytime is fine with me, you could possibly even use Eragon as the means for your first post. Maybe start it off with your character already on her way with her partner and she happens to bump into him?

@кετรยεкí Great minds think alike.

Edit: I'm going to hold off on replying to give Brax and Sonofashinigami some time to atleast get their first post up.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Aschu Well I'll ask the same thing as Ket, when, or perhaps rather how would you like our characters to meet?

Perhaps it could be something cute about our Pokémon ^w^ Like, for some reason they run away and bump into eachother, and then we could meet while looking for them.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
It's decided then! :D I would love to get started right away, but I must be patient and let the others catch up ^w^

@Arius Angels I am obsessed with your avatar, by the way! I love the Hex Maniac :P

Ooh, I would love to join this if it's still open! :3 Just a question, do we all start out in Pallet Town and go through Kanto, or is the region going to be Orre?

@AnastiaCrest01 If I can join, you could team up with me ^^

Ooh, I would love to join this if it's still open! :3 Just a question, do we all start out in Pallet Town and go through Kanto, or is the region going to be Orre?

@AnastiaCrest01 If I can join, you could team up with me ^^
Um from previous question, all pokemon on are going to be included, it takes place in Kanto but you don't have to be from there, you have to mention the region you're from in your CS though, And they are going to Orre later in the RP. Also, I'd love to be on your team!

Ah so the Orre part came later. That's what I was confused about. Anyway, yay for teaming up! (Though I don't know if I'll be able to join yet :P)

I'll make my CS though and hope for the best.

Name: Terry Reid
Appearance:
letsbattle.png

History:
Terry comes from Snowbelle City in Kalos where he was raised by his parents, having a rather happy childhood. However, he has always been a bit shy and awkward, and was never really good with Pokémon, so his parents sent him to his aunt, uncle and cousin in Kanto to live and work on their ranch to learn how to be more open and take care of Pokémon better.
Personality: He is very shy and can be awkward at times, but he's really a sweet guy who's kind to his friends. He's not a "leader" type of person, though, and prefers to follow others. He blushes easily, and if anyone compliments or teases him his otherwise very light skin will turn red as a tomato.
First Pokemon: Spheal
Dream Team: Ranch-themed team! :D Stoutland, Miltank, Taurus, Rapidash, Ampharos, Grumpig

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.