(I Think This is) Unique Pokemon RP (CS and OOC)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
-falls over- wow that took awhile. I finally found the post where Aschu asked for my character to travel with hers. XD btw, eventually all the characters will meet, if they travel together to Orre or not is still to be seen though...

I have a question! If you are in an interactive scene with another character, do you have to wait until everyone posts before you can post again? I know some roleplays are like that.

I have a question! If you are in an interactive scene with another character, do you have to wait until everyone posts before you can post again? I know some roleplays are like that.
Unfortunately I would prefer that you post again after the others post. I just don't want to leave anyone behind really.

Unfortunately I would prefer that you post again after the others post. I just don't want to leave anyone behind really.
Thank you! I'll try to figure out if everyone posted, but I might miss someone occasionally (I get absent minded sometimes ^^'). Maybe sometime in the future (if and when this roleplay gets more responses and interest) something can be made, like a system or something, to make sure everyone posts before someone posts twice? The group is small enough right now, but it's getting a lot of interest, and that might prove chaotic down the road.

Thank you! I'll try to figure out if everyone posted, but I might miss someone occasionally (I get absent minded sometimes ^^'). Maybe sometime in the future (if and when this roleplay gets more responses and interest) something can be made, like a system or something, to make sure everyone posts before someone posts twice? The group is small enough right now, but it's getting a lot of interest, and that might prove chaotic down the road.
No I think we got the limit of our interest in my honest opinion.. Which is fine I don't need a lot of people to love Pokemon I just do personally~

No I think we got the limit of our interest in my honest opinion.. Which is fine I don't need a lot of people to love Pokemon I just do personally~
I think that if we had a banner, it'd get more, because a lot of people love pokemon XD I know I do.

Well we might not want more people, especially since we're going with the 'everybody gets one post' system. It'll make interactions very difficult.

I think that if we had a banner, it'd get more, because a lot of people love pokemon XD I know I do.
actually one of the original people lost interest cuz the group got too big. XD So I think we have a good amount of people.

and it's more of I just don't want to leave others behind...some people could drop out if they felt like they had missed too much.

Yeah, I get that. Sometimes roleplays are too far ahead by the time I am able to get online again, so the one post system is good for me. I just didn't know if we were letting in more people or leaving it at this, that's why I suggested someone for everyone to know everyone else has posted.

ahh! I'm not sure what to do if Shinigami doesn't post. >.<;

I'd say give him another day or two, if nothing happens then send him a pm.

I just don't want people thinking I'm abandoning the game by waiting too long...that's why I'm not sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.