(I Think This is) Unique Pokemon RP (CS and OOC)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your Pokemon must be Level 10 or less. You can't just randomly have a level 80 Pokemon when no one else does.

Reactions: Captain Scrubz
Also guessing one pokemon to go with you as well.... not a whole team... Im just thinking of people using every ability to get up on you and be Overpowered..... I thought it would have to be level 5 but hey. But I will still start as a freshman and take a new starter pokemon

Also guessing one pokemon to go with you as well.... not a whole team... Im just thinking of people using every ability to get up on you and be Overpowered..... I thought it would have to be level 5 but hey. But I will still start as a freshman and take a new starter pokemon

There will be rules in place so people don't overpower anyone ^^ And if you're new to start out, it will be level five. The tournament will probably start in the second part. The first part would be everyone starting their journey and the third part will be everyone banding together to stop the villains from doing their evil deeds.

Uhm... Heya... This looks amazing. Can I be a part of it?
Oh wow XD Was not expecting it to get so much hype! Sure you can be in it. I might end up making everything for the new one, like the OOC and such, sooner than I thought.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Ya know, while I'm thinking about funny pokemon things....

Think of Morgan Freeman's voice.

Now think of Marshtomp.

Zoom in on Marshtomp's face.

This is the face of someone who tried to fart quietly and ended up shitting themselves.

Reactions: AnastiaCrest01
Ya know, while I'm thinking about funny pokemon things....

Think of Morgan Freeman's voice.

Now think of Marshtomp.

Zoom in on Marshtomp's face.

This is the face of someone who tried to fart quietly and ended up shitting themselves.
That's funny ^^ But, just a heads up, try to keep the swearing to a minimum, please. This RP may be a bit darker than other Pokémon ones, but swearing is still limited for the sake that not everyone likes it.

Since you just put this up, I'd like to point out that the legendary images are broken! The orbs are fine, but their actual pics are broken. For me at least! Thought I'd point that out.
Thank you ^^ I'll reupload them. It shows up on my computer, but I guess not on anyone else's. (Didn't work through PM either) I also just added a bit more information, so if you refresh, you should be able to see it at the bottom.

Since you just put this up, I'd like to point out that the legendary images are broken! The orbs are fine, but their actual pics are broken. For me at least! Thought I'd point that out.
They should work now! ^^

No problem ^^ I had to do the same thing for PM (upload it from my computer). Also, I extended the slots just a bit because I forgot to place the GMs in their slots XD

Hehe ^^ And I had a question, what pokemon from other regions will be on this new region?

Hehe ^^ And I had a question, what pokemon from other regions will be on this new region?
There's Pokémon (any Pokémon pre-existing) that the people out of region bring in, or any Pokémon given to the character by a family member or a friend. If you bring it from another region, it can't be a higher level than 10, as that's the base level for the Tournament. Same goes to if it was given to you. But yeah, following those lines, all Pokémon are, they just aren't native. The only exception to this is Eevee and it's existing line, as we have new Eeveevolutions and Eevee is necessary for that. Of course we want people to have some of the new Pokémon too, so I might put a limit to how many nonnative Pokémon are allowed into the RP.

There's Pokémon (any Pokémon pre-existing) that the people out of region bring in, or any Pokémon given to the character by a family member or a friend. If you bring it from another region, it can't be a higher level than 10, as that's the base level for the Tournament. Same goes to if it was given to you. But yeah, following those lines, all Pokémon are, they just aren't native. The only exception to this is Eevee and it's existing line, as we have new Eeveevolutions and Eevee is necessary for that. Of course we want people to have some of the new Pokémon too, so I might put a limit to how many nonnative Pokémon are allowed into the RP.

Okay, so would two nonnative pokemon be reasonable?

Okay, so would two nonnative pokemon be reasonable?
I say that's fine, but you will be getting a Tolnia starter too, just to balance it out, you know? Would you be out of region? That would better explain the two nonnative Pokémon.

I say that's fine, but you will be getting a Tolnia starter too, just to balance it out, you know? Would you be out of region? That would better explain the two nonnative Pokémon.

Yes! I had planned on being from Unova with an Axew and Pawniard, if that's acceptable

Yes! I had planned on being from Unova with an Axew and Pawniard, if that's acceptable
Completely ^^ I'll reserve you a spot and you can get your CS whenever you have time, since we still have work to do on the region itself. Seems you already have the three Pokémon you need to enter the Tournament XD Axew, Pawniard, and whichever Tolnia Starter you choose.

Status
Not open for further replies.