I Command Thee Signup

Status
Not open for further replies.
So quick question- should the Demon and Human write their introduction posts together, or separately?

Well, in the roleplay on the other site they were separate, usually the human is trying to recover from what ever tragic event that happened (But is failing at it lol), then the demon finds the human and they make a contract together. Though that's only what happened on the other site, Gladis could change it or something XD I don't know lol.

• Love
Reactions: Gladis
You do. ^^ Unless you don't find any, then I will help you out. ^^

Right now there is only one available human, soooooooooooooooooo

Actually there are two. ^^ If I don't get any more sheets in tonight, I will message the people who have reserved and ask how it's going. I need all character sheets and pairings before we can start. X3

Two to pick from. XD We've got three male humans in so far. This is still far from enough, however, and that is why I will message the peeps who haven't gotten their sheets in yet. >_>

Umm is it too late to join?

It depends on if those who have reserved get their character sheets in or not. X3

Hmm. How long are you giving those who have reserved slots to turn in their character sheets? I can make a human character though I would preferably make a demon one.

I am giving them this weekend ^^ If a demon spot gets free, I will inform you. :3

• Thank You
Reactions: Accelerator

Black Feather

Basics

Name: Shiro Akaze
Role: Male Human 4
Family: Sakurako Akaze (Mother, Missing) Airou Akaze (Father, Missing) Misaki Akaze (Sister, deceased)

Personal

Personality: Shiro was always the kind of person who had a positive outlook in life. He would never give up hope no matter how small it would be. This proved to be beneficial to him for quite some time as he was able to manage to quickly get over the disappearance of his parents and focus on raising his younger sister, Misaki. He is quite fond of his sister but his whole world fell into ruin when she passed away due to lukemia. Without his cheerful sister, he lost all hope in life and decided that a life without her is not a life worth living.

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Likes: Misaki | Spicy foods | Writing Stories |Listening to Music | Good Luck

Dislikes: Misaki's Death | Sour Foods | Not doing anything for a long period of time | Misfortune | Snakes | Hopelessness|

Equipment and Abilities: Extreme Optimism | Observant Nature | Basic Self Defense | High Pain Tolerance

His favorite jacket given to her by Misaki as a birthday present.

Biographic History: Will be revealed throughout the roleplay. Partnered with Frederica Bernkastel

Appearance
large.jpg

Hair Color: White

Eye Color: Ruby

Weight: 155

Height: 5'9

Brief Appearance Description: Shiro can always be seen wearing his favorite jacket which serves as his only memento from Misaki. He has silvery-white hair, ruby colored eyes, and a pale complexion. Despite his slender appearance, he is quite strong and can put up a good fight.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Accepted! ^^

• Thank You
Hr-hrmm! Important announcement! I have claimed Accelerator's character, Shiro Akaze, so he will partner with the demon Frederica Bernkastel in the IC.

• Love
Wonderful! ^^ I will write that down so I don't forget it. X3

I think Orange and Janos are a pair now, heh.
Can't wait for the rp to starrt....though I probably won't be able to post much until tommorrow ;c

May God have mercy on Shiro's soul. XD Well I guess he is a masochist now.

Prepare yourself, the executioner is coming... Huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue

Anyway, I made some final, minor tweaks to my CS. It is now officially no longer a WIP ^w^

Edit: Though technically it is still open for editing

Shiro: My body is ready! XD

Also, Gladis could you add Shiro to the character list?

Status
Not open for further replies.