Hybrids

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nicole might be applicable for another tattoo. She doesn't really show hers off too much however and she would have to trust you at least some in order to let you get that close with something possibly used in a lethal manner.

Also, I have some ideas/suggestions that I want to throw out here and get opinions on just so we don't let the RP get "crusty and boring" and I want others opinions on these as well.

1. Does the facility have timed schedules? Kind of like this I mean: 8am: staff prep for hybrid release, 9am-11am: Hybrid release to rec room, 11-12pm: lunch hour. Would having a bit more solid schedule maybe give some staff structure, especially for hybrid testing such as blood draws, serums testings and the like?

2. Since we haven't had all that much hybrid testing and there are very few scientists, would you guys want that I make a few NPC or maybe a playable character for the scientist side so we have more interaction with the staff (besides the horrible guards?) :P

I mainly ask these just so we're not all crowded in the rec room all day, with little to do than talk and exercise and wait for drama to happen. I look forward to hearing from you guys on this ideas.

I would enjoy RPing that out with you. I'm sure their paths would have crossed before in the facility. What do you think their history might be?

Not too sure. All of her tattoos have some significance to her if not to something she's experienced or done. Some are tribal while others tell tales of her life that few know about.

As for hers and yours...hmmm....perhaps he did one for her in the past? Other than that, she's kind of a weird one. Doesn't socialize that much and doesn't really have that many close people in the facility. She might have chatted with him once or twice on occasion. She mainly is solitary unless something really catches her attention to keep her captivated.

Maybe they trained together? She saw him practicing katas or something and asked a question, one thing led to another, and they ended up trading techniques? They have a history in mutual interest in karate, perhaps... that would be a good foundation for trust, training together. Not constantly sparring, but actually working on technique.

possible....she doesn't know much technically on the ways of weapon fighting or martial arts per-se, but she does know pressure points and limitation moves to keep her opponents silent or restrained, including using her tail. So practicing technique might be a way to do that.

So we could say that, between mutual interest in tattoos and practicing honing skills, they've talked a few times and have a general mild respect for the other? Nothing too deep or anything, but a base foundation?

@ChaosMage I like the schedule idea. GM has made me co-GM this time around, and so I could easily (with your help) think of a schedule.

ALSO!! GM has made it so that I am in charge of the mission, but I think that if we all brainstorm on what we want the mission to be, we could make it something for everyone.

Does anyone have an ideas?​

Also, ChaosMage, go ahead and make a few NPC scientists. It will make things more interesting.​

I'm sorry, guys, but I can't keep up with the roleplay.. I'm dropping out.

I like the schedule idea. I kind of play some random guards just to keep things moving too. So @ChaosMage if you would like help with any NPC, I'm willing to help out.

@Chronos you are accepted if you have already posted awesome just letting you know on here as well.

I apologize for my lack of not being here! The only problem I see with that tattoo idea is that he wouldn't actually have a tattoo gun, he would have to use claws or something else that the guards would give him permission for and get permission from the other hybrids he wanted to tattoo. Also be under surveillance.

Schedule is a fantastic idea I say go with it!

Any other questions ask :)

Again sorry for my sudden absence but I will try go monitor and get back in.

possible....she doesn't know much technically on the ways of weapon fighting or martial arts per-se, but she does know pressure points and limitation moves to keep her opponents silent or restrained, including using her tail. So practicing technique might be a way to do that.

So we could say that, between mutual interest in tattoos and practicing honing skills, they've talked a few times and have a general mild respect for the other? Nothing too deep or anything, but a base foundation?

Works for me.

And boss, I copy on the tattoos. He does them traditional, with homemade inks and needles. People in jail make them all the time.

My thing is needles can be used as weapons against other hybrids, guards or scientists. Yes I know they do, but they aren't in a jail. They only have access to what they are given.

Tyson could be given a room with special equipment for doing tattoos, but he wouldn't have access unless he's doing a tattoo on a willing Hybrid or even guard while being watched by guards.

I'll throw some scientists coming in shortly with my next post. I have the facility schedule in my recent post guys, read that to get a feel of where things are at the moment. This will hopefully get more individual sections of stuff rolling and here is a rough estimate of the scientist I will play.

Name: Vincent Delacarr
Specialty: one of many lead researchers and tester of facility
Lenient or Strict: mixture depending on hybrid and mood
Personality: loves to experiment with subjects, physically and mentally, and learn new things about his work. Sometimes is known to push the boundaries of his research, but mostly works within protocol.

Biography: Long excited by the prospects of science, Vincent delved into science projects and anything that even touched on the subject since he turned 8. In middle school, he took consecutive wins in the science fair for building and testing various projects and objects such as the self pumping volcano and the wind tunnel for tornadoes, but they always felt mediocre to him. Like he was wasting his potential with such easy things. At the age of 12, he got invited to a science symposium where he learned much and became fascinated by one of the greatest minds in the world. He then promised the man he became infatuated with that he would dedicate himself to research and science, graduating with honors from his high school at 17 and from two major colleges with twin degrees at the age of 24. Not so much a genius as he is fervently dedicated, he applied to various places of interest but only managed to work at two. A college of the scientific arts where he also studied his own fascinations further and later on at his current residence of work, the hybrid facility since the age of 29.

He boasts a wicked track record of 17 successful hybrids molded with only 1 deceased. He mainly works with chemical and biological studies and prefers to have live subjects to work with, although he will occasionally become fascinated with the dead if they have a decent story to tell him. He sometimes does live field work, but mainly finds himself locked at home with his test babies.

Picture:
images

Reactions: HadairoNo
My thing is needles can be used as weapons against other hybrids, guards or scientists. Yes I know they do, but they aren't in a jail. They only have access to what they are given.

Tyson could be given a room with special equipment for doing tattoos, but he wouldn't have access unless he's doing a tattoo on a willing Hybrid or even guard while being watched by guards.

I rather like the idea of him doing work on a guard...

Needles can be weapons, true, but a tattoo needle doesn't have to be very long. Heck, you can do it with a wood splinter if you're good and patient. Maybe they allowed him access to the guns as a reward for good behavior and success.

Which would explain why my character is so disliked... other people see him as a suck-up.

That would work. Yeah you could do it on a guard, but anytime you would do work you'd be watched by more guards and the downside is that if they think you're going to try anything it's going to be taken away from you so you'd have to be very careful with the way you're doing tattoos.

so can I include him doing a tattoo on her a while ago? Make it so they have mild history?

That would work. Yeah you could do it on a guard, but anytime you would do work you'd be watched by more guards and the downside is that if they think you're going to try anything it's going to be taken away from you so you'd have to be very careful with the way you're doing tattoos.

Tyson has no intentions of losing his art privileges. He'll be very careful not to antagonize the guards. He'll probably be secured to his chair in such a way that he couldn't kill the guard even if he tried.

Reactions: Kiatala
Am I the only one who thinks that poor girl is going to be ravaged?

Status
Not open for further replies.