Hybrids

Status
Not open for further replies.
And kick-boxing is a sport, not a method of killing people. She's got a good foundation for real martial arts, so it wouldn't take more than a year or so of training to hone her into something much more vicious.

I know that my character isn't very popular, but I'll cheerfully retroactively create RP history with anyone who wants their characters to learn how to fight.

After much time, I finally got my fuckin intro post done.

She wasn't trained to kill people. She was trained to defend herself. That was never the intent, and I never once said that she could kill people. She is just very skilled at what she does, has trained at it since she was little. And knows the best places to kick to do damage. She knows all the pressure points to knock people out for defense.

Last edited:
Oooooh, well I mean self defense training could easily be trained to be advanced hand to hand combat.

Just to let everyone know that I'm going to "take over" temporarily just to get things moving a little bit. I have permission from @Kiatala to do so until she is able to be back on.

Reactions: HadairoNo and Blox
Just to let everyone know that I'm going to "take over" temporarily just to get things moving a little bit. I have permission from @Kiatala to do so until she is able to be back on.
Great! Maybe we can start prepping for the mission? The story is kind of becoming stagnant.

I'll be posting tonight or tomorrow. Sorry for the delay; I've got a business conference next week so I've been swamped preparing for that.

Great! Maybe we can start prepping for the mission? The story is kind of becoming stagnant.

I'll be posting tonight or tomorrow. Sorry for the delay; I've got a business conference next week so I've been swamped preparing for that.
That's alright. Post whenever. I just hope the story can continue. If you have any specific thing you want your character to do, feel free to ask, and I will talk to the other GM's and we can work it out.

@HadairoNo - was your character's sister confirmed to be killed? or just taken away and thought to be killed? I'd love to see Jamie's story play out!

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
@HadairoNo - was your character's sister confirmed to be killed? or just taken away and thought to be killed? I'd love to see Jamie's story play out!

She was killed. One of the scientists gave her a shot to "help her sleep," and it blocked her breathing passage, which caused her to suffocate in the cell. She and Jamie shared a cell together, so he witnessed her death. There are more details to what happened to Jamie and his sister that I will flesh out more as long as the RP keeps going. Thank you! I'm excited to see what happens between Alondra and Jamie.

• Love
Reactions: Blox
Guys, I'm not trynna make a big deal but Nikolai is a giant. To not notice him, either in line with a bunch of people that couldnt possibly block out his silhouette or in a lunch room is insane. He's an inch shorter than Shaquille O'Neil. I'm not trying to be an asshat, I just wanna put it out there for the sake of consistency, the dude is huge.

with some of the hybrids, nicole included, it sounds like they can drift into their own little world and that makes people oblivious to common things. I can speak of this from personal experience since it happens to me almost everyday. xD

So if it happens in hybrid world, that's probably why. You'll see it with Nicole more often that others more than likely, but it will more than likely happen. :)

Name: Jean Alston
Race: Indian Taipan
Born or Created: Born
Characteristics: When in human form Jean's Posterior side is partially covered in scales as a defensive characteristic, he also has slit pupils and a black forked tongue. When he turns into his natural state his body become elongated and his legs merge into a long tail making him look much like a gorgon. However, his facial feature also become more reptilian in nature. He develops thermal receptors above his upper lip and his teeth become hooked with two fangs for envenoming. In his human form he stands just under 6' when in his natural state his body length is easily 12'
Personality: Jean was somewhat reclusive from the other hybrids in the facility when he first arrived, he preferred to live quietly and without confrontation, that said the facility has done its best to beat those notions out of him. Now he more assertive even at time aggressive with others when provoked, he becomes a bit lethargic in lower temperatures however and his more complacent as well.
Biography: Born in the Sonoran desert Jean lived out in the country side with his family who had moved to North America from Australia in search of a better life, both of his parents worked in low paying jobs during the night so as to avoid having their scales seen by humans. However, word of their true nature still reached the government and they were taken away as 10 year old Jean hid away in a small compartment in their home. He lived on the street for another 2 years before unwilling being taken in by child services only for his true nature to be revealed, he was taken away by the end of the day and has lived in the facility since. He has become accustomed to this way of life and the cruelty of the staff.
Picture: Human Indian Taipan

Reactions: Blox
It should be noted that I don't use text color to denote spoken words, but quotation marks. The red words mean that the wolverine is speaking inside Tyson's head.

They will not understand. Not all of them. But some might. You should eat them all.

Who was the silly fucker didnt get that?

Anyway kinda related note, Whats the roomies situation? Who bunks where, or who bunks with who?

Last edited by a moderator:
It was Nightwalker. Be nice, the colored text as spoken word is a very common technique.

On another note, Tyson would totally be down for tattooing one of the other hybrids. Seriously. Don't make me create an NPC to be his latest canvas.

Status
Not open for further replies.