Hybrids

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, most people here should know each other. Tyson's probably hit on quite a few of the girls here. Maybe even gotten with one of their friends. Maybe even knocked up one of their friends. (I'll bet the scientists would LOVE that).
A little history, a little drama, always good for RP.

Nikolai has been kept separated from the others. He's only just being allowed to talk to them, one of his characteristics is extreme aggressive behavior. Only just have the scientists dubbed him fit for contact with others.

Perhaps he's been selectively bred for aggression?

I was wondering if its possible if Rubin would be the one giving out the mission and watch over them like a supporter or something. O-O" And join on rare occasions
I don't think he would be useful when it comes to fighting lots of enemies. . .

@Kiatala he not only contains razor sharp teeth and claws, but he is silent. He can make a weapon out of a branch and some poisonous plants ( though he's not supposed to) and though he's an albino, his thick hide let's him take lots of hits and cuts and kicks, therefore, assassin or a front line assaulter, but be.careful of the sun, its night missions or he will be in too much pain to function (the light)

@CallMeTeemo he wouldn't have access to branches or plants. Normally Hybrids aren't even allowed outside unless they are going on missions. They aren't allowed weapons for fear that they will turn on the regular military personal working and handling they missions with the Hybrids.

@.CandidFox. my idea for him is the Hybrids will be clearing a path for him and then your character will be doing the interrogation. I will send you a message with full details of what is going to be happening with this mission.

I can't think of a plant in North America that is sufficiently poisonous in unrefined form to be weaponized. You'd have to sit on their chest and cram handfuls of poison hemlock or sumac down their throats in order for sufficient concentrations to be reached.

jamie_by_hadairono-d90wx84.jpg

So, I was bored and decided to do a little sketch of Jamie. The main reason why I posted this autrosity was to show what Velvet kind of looks like. XD

Will get my post up tomorrow. It's been a busy and tiring week. >_<

Thank you! It's okay, respond whenever you can. :)

@CallMeTeemo I need you to pick one animal
@DrakeRoleplays
@HellHoundWoof

You guys are all accepted!

To everybody! Myself and ShadyoFayx need to know what your characters would be good at for a mission. There is a big mission to which everybody would be a part of.

@HadairoNo @.CandidFox. @Vonghese @Blox @Razz @Tezzerakt @Lorienaz @ChaosMage @WhiteWolfKC @Umikaze no Kitsune @ShadyoFayx @Anthony_Cna @Nightwalker @RareSecret
Oric is not to good at fighting, but with his venom bite, it makes it easy for him. He is amazing at reading and dodging, he also likes Ninja things. He has good eyesight and is slow.

GM, were the hybrids given any sort of combat training while in the facilty? Or did they have to learn from people who'd already received combat training before arriving?

Hybrid_zpscsssd92v.png

//SHOT //FAIL //Tableflip
omigoshwhydoifeellikethisisayaoiscene ;-;

A scene from the hybrid rp and OMG Jamie is so kawaii yet feeling awkward XD

Hnnnnngggg @HadairoNo Halp me erase this contagious feeels TT V TT

Rubin is such a tease asdfghjkl

//Sorry

Hybrid_zpscsssd92v.png

//SHOT //FAIL //Tableflip
omigoshwhydoifeellikethisisayaoiscene ;-;

A scene from the hybrid rp and OMG Jamie is so kawaii yet feeling awkward XD

Hnnnnngggg @HadairoNo Halp me erase this contagious feeels TT V TT

Rubin is such a tease asdfghjkl

//Sorry

O my goodness! I love it! That's exactly how I imagined Jamie's reaction and god...I love Rubin. He reminds me of the scientist in the game Mad Father, except he's funny and a tease. XD (And not a psycho murderer...lol).

• Love
Reactions: .CandidFox.
Hnnnngg thank u babu ;-; my heart is going to burst and im going to drown myself in feels and dream about deym two. ; v ;

#shiphassailed //ded

GM, were the hybrids given any sort of combat training while in the facilty? Or did they have to learn from people who'd already received combat training before arriving?
Haidan had combat training (by a master kick-boxer[her father]) Before being captured and brought to the facility. So I guess it depends on where you come from. But what do you have to say @Kiatala

The reason I bring it up is that a lot of people seem extremely confident in their character's combat capabilities, despite having little to no actual training. And working by yourself on a punching bag isn't training--if you don't know how to hit right, you'll break your hand before you break them.

On the other hand, having to come to a character who demonstrates that they have training and the will to use it makes for good RP.

Status
Not open for further replies.