Hybrids

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay wait what, did that post happen?
We aren't starting the mission yet. There was some miscommunication on my part was all. We have some things going on first with the Hybrids who were called for testing yet. We are going to let those play out. Those who are waiting should build character relationships. Find rivals, love interest, friends, enemies, and so forth.

Asdfghjkl u v u

Lol hellhound xD
Nice post tho ovo

This is going to be fun!

Reactions: Kiatala
I'm pumped! Though, I'm probably going to have to read the mission description ten billion times so I don't miss any details. lol

Hey guys! I've been at a business conference since Sunday and have not been able to post much. But Thursday I will be back home and will have plenty of time to get caught up. I'm reading all of the posts and OOC stuff when I can. I looked over the mission briefly and it looks good. If I have any questions I will let you all know.

Great posts so far btw everyone!!

Reactions: HadairoNo
Hotrubinasdgjk_zpstt7nsgdh.png

Gawd what is wrong with me XDDD
Ahhhhhhhhhh >:U

Another doodle of Rubin Q v Q
And dis time he's. . . . omg I dunno what to feel naw ; - ;
//SHOT #idunnowattofeelanymore #mixedfeelings​

Sooooooooooooooooooooo whats happening right now?

we're still waiting on a couple people who are supposed to be going on the mission here on OOC. Until we hear from them, we're having our characters interacting in the rec room, getting ready for the mission, and riley and haidan are going through treatment.

Least that's what was happening the last time I checked.

Sorry to say my laptop is in the shop for about a week so I'm on mobile till then. I will still make posts but they will not be very long. I'll make sure there's enough though to progress the story and interact with. Sorry

Sorry to say my laptop is in the shop for about a week so I'm on mobile till then. I will still make posts but they will not be very long. I'll make sure there's enough though to progress the story and interact with. Sorry
It's alright we understand. Hope your computer gets fixed.

Oh just so everyone knows, when Haidan is referencing to her book, it is an actual book. The book is a part of this series called "The Other Side" and our very own @ShadyoFayx has written it. Just thought I'd throw that out there, in case anyone was wondering. :)

Thanks, also it will be fixed and ready monday, so I'll wait till then to post but read the ic to keep up.

Reactions: Nightwalker
Its not dead, we are just waiting on some people to post. I assume if they dont post today then we move on tommorow.

We just want the people in the Rec Room to interact with each other a little bit before the mission.

Back from my trip guys. Finishing reading up on everyone's posts then will get mine up.

Reactions: Nightwalker
Name: Lola
Race: Deer
Born or Created: Born
Characteristics: She has most of the body of the deer (all except head and neck) and the full upper half of the human body.
Personality: She loves flowers and before she was captured, she loved to garden and treated flowers as dear as children. She is very bubbly and kind hearted. She loves to cheer others up and is more concerned about other's feelings than her own health.
Biography: ????
Picture:
7393ceee9016a8a98d7647c29c49e855.jpg

Sooo either those wolves, the bear, or the wolverine. At least one of those is gonna kill the Cervitaur.

Status
Not open for further replies.