Hybrids

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all!

@Kiatala wanted me to inform all of you that instead of having them do all the torment for everyone(since their computer is still down for the count and cell phones are a ***** to type on for longs posts) Kiatala would like us to do the torture to ourselves. Have your character go threw the training and have them be mentally or physically exhausted, to the point where they couldn't possibly go on. Go ahead and NPC guards and all the other training peeps you want. If you have questions, feel free to ask. :)

So did this like die out or something? I hope it hasn't. I mean if everyone is super busy, I understand, just post when you can. I just hope this hasn't died. I like this roleplay.

Hello all!

@Kiatala wanted me to inform all of you that instead of having them do all the torment for everyone(since their computer is still down for the count and cell phones are a ***** to type on for longs posts) Kiatala would like us to do the torture to ourselves. Have your character go threw the training and have them be mentally or physically exhausted, to the point where they couldn't possibly go on. Go ahead and NPC guards and all the other training peeps you want. If you have questions, feel free to ask. :)
@ChaosMage @HadairoNo @WhiteWolfKC @XxDreamingxX @HellHoundWoof @Vonghese @lucarionme @Nightwalker @Chronos @DrakeRoleplays @.CandidFox. @Blox

I apologize for me not being on and things stopping! I don't know how many of you may have saw the post or not but please come back!!! I do have a computer again but college takes up a lot of my time during the week.

PLEASE COME BACK! If you don't want to because it's been dead for a while I understand and I will miss you :'(

And now the long awaited Mission!

Target: Hwang Woo-Suk. North Korean Scientists who is trying to recreate the Hybrid experiments and improve them. Most of the experiments have been ending in failure but they fear he is getting too close. They want him back alive in the facility so Rubin( @.CandidFox. ) can interrogate him about his process and what he as figure out about the Hybrid experiment.

The facility is in North Korea in a secure army location on Gal Island.
Ariel support: @HadairoNo (Jamie) Myself (Ella) They will be in charge of figuring out how many guards, scientists and people in general are in the building. Keeping any people that escape from going to get help and making sure once everybody is in that no other people get into the building.
Ground Support Outside: @Nightwalker @DrakeRoleplays @Chronos - taking out the outside guards to help the inside team get inside also helping the Ariel Support take out future people coming in or trying to escape.
Taking out the guards Inside (Stealth): @ChaosMage @WhiteWolfKC - Taking out the guards in the security room or those who would pull the alarm.
Taking out the guards Inside and getting into the building (Force): @Vonghese @HellHoundWoof - Busting through that building and making sure to clear a path to the Target.
Protecting Rubin and helping bring Target back out alive: @ShadyoFayx @HellHoundWoof (Getting the Target out alive) @Blox

If i missed anyone please tell me and where you would like to go or where your character would fit. Or if you'd like to go into a different section let me know! In total the island is heavily guarded about 20 guards outside the building and watching the perimeter with mostly hand held guns, non automatic. Some will have dogs as well. The main gate will have two guards on the outside and two more once the doors open up. There will be about 15 guards inside doing rounds around the building, security cameras that move and turn at each intersection of the hallways. There are 5 scientists in this building excluding the target. Whether you want them to live or die is up to you guys. There are also 4 guards for the security room, 2 monitoring the cameras inside and two guarding the doors for the camera room. All in all 44 bad guys and more could come if the alarm gets sounded.

The hybrids will be brought from the facility with bags over their heads so they can't see where they are being taken from or to by super secret jets that will drop them off just at the edge of the island so not to set off any radars or alarms. Each Hybrid will have an additional tracking collar on that can adjust to the Hybrid so they can use their animal sides without coming off. Each hybrid has an ear piece to communicate with everyone and they're all on the same frequency, it's just a tiny ear piece. The collars are also equipped with cameras so the generals and scientists can monitor everything that is happening and if any hybrid tries to escape the kill switch will be thrown and it would be instant death. The collar is also sending back their vitals and statuses.

The Hybrids facility where everyone is at is in a remote island off Alaska (though none of the hybrids would actually know that.) The reason they are such a well kept secret is because most of the united states government believes Russia owns it and Russia believes the U.S owns it so no one really goes there because it's surrounded by a giant perimeter fence and stone wall that goes up 25ft.

If you want to get shot or injured that is fine, just keep in mind how sever you make the injury. If they decide patching you up an fixing you is a lot more time than you are worth they will just let you die instead. Or if the healing process would take to long and you would be useless after the fact they aren't going to want to keep you. Yes the hybrids will have bullet proof vests on, but that is just a vest and it doesn't protect arms, legs, feet, heads, and so on. They will not have any weapons what so ever. If they pick up a fallen branch and use it as a club to take a few people out sure. If you pick up a gun from a body they will give you a timer before you have to lose the gun or they will be killed. The only person who will have a gun is Rubin. The only people who aren't even allowed to touch a gun are those protecting Rubin since they would worry that they would use the gun and turn on Rubin.

At the end of the mission though they will be searched thoroughly, like stripped naked through scanners, xray, metal detectors, MRI, and washed down before getting fresh new clothes and what they had on the mission destroyed. Then they will be interviewed by Vincent Delacarr and Rubin to see their mental state after the mission.

Any questions?
So just kinda reposting this so everyone remembers what their part was in the mission. :)

Reactions: Kiatala
I am still here too!​

I finished moving and am finally settled in the new place with my office set up.

Is this rp still going? *looks around*

I believe it is, just right now on hiatus due to Game master and others being busy with life. I am sure none of them forgot. Just got swamped. Glad to hear you're settled in! Like your new place?​

I believe it is, just right now on hiatus due to Game master and others being busy with life. I am sure none of them forgot. Just got swamped. Glad to hear you're settled in! Like your new place?​
oh great! Yeah, we're enjoying it. ^^

Glad to hear you are settled in @Blox We are still going, just going slowly. So post whenever you can.

Status
Not open for further replies.