Hybrids

Status
Not open for further replies.
Avina in her human form is very good at hand to hand combat in a mixture of advanced martial arts and has good endurance. She can track scents and her lithe form keeps her agile, making speed her strong point as both a wolf and human. She follows orders thoroughly and usually just wants to get the job done.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tyson prefers his human form and a gun over teeth and claws. That being said, he's best utilized for specific target, not general mayhem. When the objective is defined, Tyson is one of the guys who personally completes the mission. He's killed several times on missions, and is trusted to kill more. He doesn't dick around, he prefers winning by the most expedient and thorough way possible.

Question: how many other characters have killed before on missions?

And GM, what sort of gear will the hybrids be allowed to bring on a mission? I would think that as high-value assets, they'd be issued what they'd need to ensure the highest chances of success.

Hybrids aren't actually allowed weapons on group missions. They will have there abilities and there abilities alone. That is why they were created to become weapons themselves.

I would think that practicality would call for body armor, at least. Otherwise casualties would be through the roof. There's a reason why humans are this planet's apex predator despite being among the most ill equipped naturally.

About the only tactical advantage I can see the hybrids having would be in a natural environment, taking people by surprise, and there are drones for that.

Not trying to argue, you must understand. Just wanting to be sure of the rules of the RP.

No I understand, and I appreciate you wanting to clear things up.

Body armor would be for the Hybrids that suck up more or less. Why save a rowdy, stubborn Hybrid when you can just make another one similar to them or entirely new. The way the government looks at the Hybrids as they own them and they can create them so if we lose some we can replace them.

That's why once I have everybody's specialties in the field and I go through their profiles again it will play out to the Hybrids advantages. I will explain more when it comes time for the mission.

O and I forgot to add, Jamie has good upper body strength, but weak legs.

Nikolai is a straight up monster when it comes to combat, like he bites throats and snaps necks, twists limbs off. He's the guy you send in when you want no witnesses. The real extreme prejudice type. Admittedly he's yet to be deployed but when he gets moved to the facility with the rest of these Hybrids he'll be sent on his first mission.

Does anyone have an idea as to how I should introduce him?

Well everybody is in the Rec Room right now so I would say send him there. Also all the Hybrids are in the same facility already. There aren't multiple ones

Well everybody is in the Rec Room right now so I would say send him there. Also all the Hybrids are in the same facility already. There aren't multiple ones
Got it, Imma edit my application then. Where is this facility located?

Well there is no definite location yet. (I'm working on a much more detailed and descriptive overview of it all) You can keep your bio about being born in the facility, but I would change it to that. Hybrids are either physically born as is or created on later in life after birth. Not from embreyos in a test tube.

Okay, so is it possible he was kept aside from the other Hybrids? Him being so aggressive and all. Its totally cool if not, I'll just need to do some editing.

No that is fine for him to be. Just keep in mind the kill switch with his aggression. If they see him as an asset then the kill switch is usually a last resort, but they will use it if that feel he isn't worth the trouble anymore

No that is fine for him to be. Just keep in mind the kill switch with his aggression. If they see him as an asset then the kill switch is usually a last resort, but they will use it if that feel he isn't worth the trouble anymore
Yeah I'll probably work that into my introduction post, it'll be interesting.

Nikolai is a straight up monster when it comes to combat, like he bites throats and snaps necks, twists limbs off. He's the guy you send in when you want no witnesses. The real extreme prejudice type. Admittedly he's yet to be deployed but when he gets moved to the facility with the rest of these Hybrids he'll be sent on his first mission.

Does anyone have an idea as to how I should introduce him?
So he was a murderer before he came to the compound? Or is that just what we can expect in this mission?

So he was a murderer before he came to the compound? Or is that just what we can expect in this mission?
That's what you can expect, he was raised in the compound. Lot of tests were done to ensure him being very aggressive.

Tyson isn't an asshole per se... he's just a lot more comfortable with his more primal nature than most. Though I think it's awesome how ALL the girls are noticing him and instantly distrusting him...

Though if you want to set up some history, that's fine too. He's only been gone from the compound for a month or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.