Hybrids

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still here and keeping up with posts. I'm just busy with family. I'll make my post tonight or tomorrow!

Oh wow, i should try making a fan art about Dr. Colwen stabbing the taser on the table where Jamie is.

Reactions: HadairoNo
Okay, the GM, Umikaze, and I are back home and ready to roleplay!​

Name: Nikolai Alexandre Arkaden Luzchezke
Race: Kodiak Bear
Born or Created: Born
Characteristics: He is very tall, he stands at 7ft and has a very wide muscular frame. When angered he develops a more feral looking physique, and looses the majority of control over his actions. He grows fur and his hands and feet become much more bear like.
Personality: Nikolai is a dangerously aggressive person. He believes in asserting his dominance to any who question his ability. While he is a powerhouse he cannot lead, he will question the leader but knows that he himself is not fit for it. For those he cares about he would die, but would sooner kill for them.
Biography: Nikolai was not conceived in the outside world, he was born in the lab and was raised to be tested on. His changes manifested early in life, through various tests he displayed an aptitude for great aggression. Each day he was taken to a special room, locked inside and experimented on with increasing degrees of electricity until his changes came out. When he hit puberty his true nature began to show, he began growing rapidly. His physique changed drastically and he soon became such a danger to transport that many times he was drugged when he wasn't locked in a room.

Once he managed to escape his confinements, he found himself rushing up flights of stairs in an effort to reach the real world outside. He'd been read a few books each day in order to keep him somewhat stable for when he was sent on assignments, so he knew somewhat of the world outside. But when he got to the top level he found himself in a cafeteria. Labcoats and guards and janitors were all eating when a hulking 6ft tall 16 year old rushed in with several guards pursuing him. He smiled, before feeling sharp pain in his back and then his vision fading. To this day that is the only thing of the outside world he has ever seen. He yearns to escape but has learned to love the fighting and has been pitted against other hybrids in training sims, he's never been defeated. He is a true participant in the bloodsport.
2924qi0.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey been lurking for a bit trying to figure out a good character, seems I've figured it out.

Tyson hears voices in his head. And they want him to kill.

Sup, I hope this makes it and gets accepted.
Name: Oric
Race: Komodo Dragon
Born or Created: Born
Characteristics: Has scales and a short reptile tail. When shifts, he gets full scales, a longer tail, a venom bite, reptile paws, and reptile feet.
Personality: Kind, Defender, Adventurer, Debater, (These are all real personalities, he basicly loves to read and learn. But then again loves to explore and fight in intellectual battles.(Battle of da words, lol) )
Biography: Once born, the parents got so annoyed of him, they got rid of him at the age of 1 years old. The scientists got him and mixed him with Komodo Dragon and he became who he is now, but they had to seperate him until he was 5 to put them with the others. He still doesn't understand why he is here, but he hates it!
Picture:
My looks (without scales and stuff.)
Ward,%20Kyle%2002_12_07.jpg

Now heres a Komodo Dragon, add the scales and stuff and then you have my Character.
Komodo-Dragon.jpg

Sorry if there's miss-spells I don't have very good eye sight Cx

Name: Jay Vedis ( omly replies to teemo, is regularly punished for it, it is so minor that he doesnt get kill switch'd though.)

14 years old

Male

Teemo is an ocelot

animal hijinks: high speed, can go more shift to get claws and full shift to go all ocelot. He is almost mute.

Personality: silent and submissive, usually takes shoot from people.

Bio: teemo is a kind soul and got pushed around, he lost fights on purpose, but they sure didn't hold back! He is used to taking a.beating cause of an old rhinoceros named Brock whodied on a mission in the saharrah desert, teemo silently, invisibly cheered, but felt very bad about doing so. He survived regularly fight free except for a few 6 year old boys who died because of faulty insertio a few months later from the fight which teemo lost purposefully.
Image, imagine him taller, 6" max.

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 4
  • Love
Reactions: Blox
Nicole can fight rather well, but she prefers the sneaky aspect like stealthy infiltration, subterfuge and information gathering. Being panther, she loves the sly aspect of things and loves playing the spy. :P

Also @CallMeTeemo be wary if you decide to flirt with Nicole. She might take it and flirt back or just punch you. xD it's a risky move...lol

Jamie would probably be used primarily for detecting danger and locating things from afar or from the air, like finding resources, buildings or others if they happened to get lost. If the situation called for it, he could fight but as we have seen, that would be a last resort. lol

Riley is very good at picking up different scents and fighting. She's trained in hand to hand combat. She is also extremely agile when running. She can run for miles without stopping.​

Last edited:
Ahh, Dr.Colwen can be very useful when it comes to information,like a hacker. He himself is also a strategist. He can also lure people into traps and is very swift in killing his enemies. A total manipulator.

Haidan is trained by a professional kick-boxer(her father). She can do hand to hand combat. Her legs are very powerful! Can be lethal. She is good at reading people, like knowing if they are the enemy or not. All apart of her training.

Alondra is fast and has high endurance, allowing her to run in quick bursts or for long periods of time before fatiguing. Her large ears allow for good hearing and she can see well in the dark. She is trained in hand to hand combat but she is not physically very strong. She can also be stealthy, getting in and out of small tight spaces, as she in nimble and flexible with her lithe frame.

Status
Not open for further replies.