Hybrids

Status
Not open for further replies.
@.CandidFox. Where are you from?! Are you okay? Are you sure you're going to be okay? We miss you that's for sure and we want you to be okay!

Hahahaha.... I live somewhere in the middle east...

And yes I'll be fine and thanks for worrying about me :)) I'll be back in the rp soon enough. . . .

Hahahaha.... I live somewhere in the middle east...

And yes I'll be fine and thanks for worrying about me :)) I'll be back in the rp soon enough. . . .
Ah my dear! I wish you all the health and safety!! I have a friend in Bangladesh and he has going through some issues that have kept him from getting online. I can only imagine what you must be dealing with. I have to say though, I didn't know you were only 14; you have a good head on your shoulders! Be safe and come back to us when you can!

@.CandidFox. Don't worry about the roleplay! Focus on making sure that you're okay! We can move on and then keep you updated if you'd like, but you focus on your safety right now, okay?

Tyson is such a jackass... He and I would never be friends IRL, even though we're so similar.

I also wanted to describe General Cloud here for a second. Pretty much he is essentially John Cena on steroids. He's about 6'9'' 350 pounds of muscle and mean. He's a jerk and gets off on the fact people are either intimidated or afraid of him, if he sees they're not then he makes sure he puts it in them for next time. He's very demanding and formal, he believes in following his rules and everybody should already know them. He is very aggressive as well. I apologize also! I am going to god mod a bit with General Cloud, but i promise it will be worth it! If to those who I do don't like it let me know and I will change it!

@HellHoundWoof Do you think what the General said will work with your backstory or not? I can change it if it doesn't.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Nightwalker
I also wanted to describe General Cloud here for a second. Pretty much he is essentially John Cena on steroids. He's about 6'9'' 350 pounds of muscle and mean. He's a jerk and gets off on the fact people are either intimidated or afraid of him, if he sees they're not then he makes sure he puts it in them for next time. He's very demanding and formal, he believes in following his rules and everybody should already know them. He is very aggressive as well. I apologize also! I am going to god mod a bit with General Cloud, but i promise it will be worth it! If to those who I do don't like it let me know and I will change it!

@HellHoundWoof Do you think what the General said will work with your backstory or not? I can change it if it doesn't.
No that works perfectly, now he has reason to prove how vicious he is in the field. And honestly if the General becomes a recurring character Nikolai could face the dilemma of follow his training or his friends. This is working nicely.

I had a drill Sgt that looked like John Cena, every bit as big. He had some bad ass scars on one side of his face. John Cena wishes he looked that cool. But this general guy leaves him in the dust in terms of aggression... lol.

I had a drill Sgt that looked like John Cena, every bit as big. He had some bad ass scars on one side of his face. John Cena wishes he looked that cool. But this general guy leaves him in the dust in terms of aggression... lol.
Wait till you see Nikolai angry.

Speaking of which can we do some fighting? @Kiatala I'm eager for Nikolai to hurt someone and what not.

Haha yes @HellHoundWoof . Once everyone gets a chance to react and I can get back to a computer again. Everyone is going to have a bit of training designed for their part of the mission.

Cool. So no posting any details past arriving at the training area.

You can, but General Cloud will do individual training with everyone and have something ready for everyone in the Rec Room

You can, but General Cloud will do individual training with everyone and have something ready for everyone in the Rec Room
Oh god he's gonna get murdered in the ring with Nikolai.

I might consider joining, but would like to know my limits when making a hybrid. Like can we only use ONE animal for them? And what about prehistoric life forms? Technically they are animals but can we use them? Reason why I ask is if all this is allowed then I'd like to make a monster of a hybrid.

I might consider joining, but would like to know my limits when making a hybrid. Like can we only use ONE animal for them? And what about prehistoric life forms? Technically they are animals but can we use them? Reason why I ask is if all this is allowed then I'd like to make a monster of a hybrid.
Yes only one animal/creature. And as for prehistoric, I'm not sure. We'll ask main admin @Kiatala

@TyranntX Yes it is only one single animal and no prehistoric animals would not be allowed either.

Status
Not open for further replies.