Hybrids

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I could stand Nikolai being injured, or even him publicly executing someone. He's capable, and honestly it would really remind everyone of the fact that he is meant for that kind of work.

I think that would be interesting. Like that could be something that could break Haidan out of her shyness slightly. Because was made to kill someone and now she really wants to get out of there so she doesn't have to kill anyone else.
Unless Alondra would want the part. Whichever works best.
Interesting! It could also be Haiden goes through with one, changes her. Then Alondra comes across a similar choice but can't go through with it.

I'm at work but when I get home tonight I'll look further at our ideas and options. I always love good story plotting.

I want to say I'm not going to be very active for the next couple days. 1. Spilt coffee on my computer and I think I broke it... 2. I'm moving into my dorm today so @Nightwalker and @ShadyoFayx are in charge. Also if you have a question for me they can reach me cause I know them in real life!

Attachments

• IMG_20150818_104059840_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20150818_104059840_HDR.jpg
    735.2 KB · Views: 4
I think that would be interesting. Like that could be something that could break Haidan out of her shyness slightly. Because was made to kill someone and now she really wants to get out of there so she doesn't have to kill anyone else.
Unless Alondra would want the part. Whichever works best.
To clarify, my idea would be for both Haiden and Alondra. Haiden would not want to but be forced the kill. The aftermath changes her, changes the dynamic of her and the other hybrids but does help her shyness. PTSD could affect her and desperation to get out and not have to kill again might set it.

Alondra would be put in the same situation, perhaps with a different person, but instead of kill she ends up not being able to do it in the end. Perhaps another hybrid jumps in to save her before she gets killed herself.

*stares happily at everyone's ideas floating around* :D

• Love
Reactions: Nightwalker
What if, instead of an execution scenario, the error happens early in the mission? Say someone has to take out a guard, and defies orders by KOing him instead of killing him. This individual thinks that's all that's needed, and continues with the mission... then the alarm is sounded, and it changes from a stealthy incursion to a direct assault. Hybrids die, and it is the fault of the merciful hybrid.

What if, instead of an execution scenario, the error happens early in the mission? Say someone has to take out a guard, and defies orders by KOing him instead of killing him. This individual thinks that's all that's needed, and continues with the mission... then the alarm is sounded, and it changes from a stealthy incursion to a direct assault. Hybrids die, and it is the fault of the merciful hybrid.
This I like.

Only problem with that idea is that all the Hybrids have cameras on them so people back at the facility can see what's going on. If they don't kill or take the person out they could be themselves straight away in the mission for defying orders. Also there is only one extra Hybrid in the mission who is NPC and he/she already has a special roll for the mission.

To clarify, my idea would be for both Haiden and Alondra. Haiden would not want to but be forced the kill. The aftermath changes her, changes the dynamic of her and the other hybrids but does help her shyness. PTSD could affect her and desperation to get out and not have to kill again might set it.

Alondra would be put in the same situation, perhaps with a different person, but instead of kill she ends up not being able to do it in the end. Perhaps another hybrid jumps in to save her before she gets killed herself.

*stares happily at everyone's ideas floating around* :D
I really like this idea! I could go for it! I could work well with Haidan having PTSD.

• Love
Reactions: Blox
I am up for anything, really. It would be interesting to have someone be the sole reason why the mission fails. Riley wouldn't be it though, for either scenarios, but she knows what could happen if she fucks up. She's not about to get herself killed.​

I really hope @.CandidFox. is alright.
@Kiatala what should we do? Should we do an admin post and move on? Since there's no other way to get a hold of Candidfox.

If I'm seeing this right CandidFox posted last Aug 12th! Hopefully they're ok. Are they one of your real-life group friends? @Nightwalker

If I'm seeing this right CandidFox posted last Aug 12th! Hopefully they're ok. Are they one of your real-life group friends? @Nightwalker
No, Candidfox is not one of them. I just hope everything is alright on their end. My real life group friends are Shadyofayx, Hadairino, Chaosmage, and Kiatala.

No, Candidfox is not one of them. I just hope everything is alright on their end. My real life group friends are Shadyofayx, Hadairino, Chaosmage, and Kiatala.
ah ok :/ yeah I hope everything in their RL is alright.

I'll talk to Kiatala in the morning and see what she thinks we should do. Because I don't want to keep this on hold much longer.

Reactions: Blox
Hey now, they never said that. They were just trying to help. Let's not start yelling at someone right away.​
"If you want to interact with others in the rp you need to not only make the effort in your post but you also need to read everyone else's posts too. That's how you understand where everyone is at In the rp. It's also respectful because we're all putting our effort in to writing a story here. You can't pick and choose what posts you want to read and expect to be able to jump right in."
VERY RUDE is what I would say!

Okay i'm sorry to say we have to continue on for now without .CandidFox. I'm worried about her as well, but we can't wait any longer. I have made a post to move things along and when you think about his general, think John Cena but taller and even a little more muscles. He's very intimidating and is a complete dick.

PLEASE MAKE SURE I HAVE YOU IN THE MISSION!!! I THINK I GOT EVERYONE BUT JUST PLEASE MAKE SURE!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi......

I'm sorry for not replying for so long...

It's ok, you can go on without me :))

I sort of have to recover for a bit after the bombings near my humble home....

It's kinda hard to take in for a 14 year old.....

war is sort of happening...

:')) But I'll be fine...

I may reply later.......

Status
Not open for further replies.