Hybrids

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I did post something even though it's rather small.​

Thinkin Nikolai is just gonna be quiet for a few posts, I'm feeling real sick.

I'm so sorry! I wasn't getting any alerts at all! I'll try to post something tonight or this weekend.

I'll reply when I can tomorrow, but I have a family reunion to attend. But tonight and after Saturday I should be open again.

Hey buddy, you posted an OOC post in the IC post, that's probably why no one responded. And that was a month ago!

If you want to interact with others in the rp you need to not only make the effort in your post but you also need to read everyone else's posts too. That's how you understand where everyone is at In the rp. It's also respectful because we're all putting our effort in to writing a story here. You can't pick and choose what posts you want to read and expect to be able to jump right in.

But now that everyone is in the mission room it should be an easy start to get your character moving and interacting with others.

So you're telling me that I was being lazy and rude... Well you're an asshole.
I didn't "just jump in" or put my Form in the RP section.

So you're telling me that I was being lazy and rude... Well you're an asshole.
I didn't "just jump in" or put my Form in the RP section.
Hey now, they never said that. They were just trying to help. Let's not start yelling at someone right away.​

@DrakeRoleplays there was some confusion with your first post with the parentheses and first person that made it seem like you jumped in or posted in the wrong form but they know now that you created a character a long time ago. Blox post was from a while back and I'm sure she was just trying to give some advice. I am sorry no one got back to you earlier about making a post or how to start. That is my fault and I am very sorry for that.
@Blox I also understand where Drake is coming from with his post to you and how he can take the way he has. I know you did not mean it the way he took it but we all need to try and move on.
We all have a different posting style and coming in this late can be intimidating even if you were one of the first people to create a profile.

Now let's have some fun and see where this mission will take us!

Reactions: Blox
If Oric is resisting the cueckup, Tyson can help restrain him real quick... or one of the lovely ladies can comfort him, since Tyson has all the warmth and comfort of a ginsu knife.

So I have an interesting question for everyone or rather scenarios.

1. They succeed in their mission and something else (which i have planned) will cause tension and the desire to escape to escalate.

2. They succeed in the execution of their plan BUT as they are getting the scientist out of the facility or as they are getting him he will die. Even though they didn't fail they ALL would be blamed and punished. Another punishment for failing a mission would be branding strikes. Something that can never be erased. If you have so many brand strikes you are killed. Everybody would get a brand strike put on them. It is old fashion, hot iron poker with a l mark like that added onto their shoulder, back, or hip depending.

I am leaving the vote up to you guys!

So.... Just a random question.

How is everyone doing?

It's been awhile since I've heard from you guys, and I just want to make sure we are all doing well.

Hope you are all doing alright! :)

If the mission is botched, make it someone's fault. And it's not because they outright fail, but because of some sort of moral sense of right and wrong. Maybe someone can't bring themselves to kill an unarmed or unsuspecting man, or something. This will divide our characters, causing conflict, which is good for RP.

I like option 2 and Vonghese's idea. I know I intend on Nikolai killing viciously if he gets the chance, but I know some of the other characters have good intentions at heart. It would be really cool to see that dynamic go down mid mission or after the mission.

That's an interesting idea. Having it be someone who doesn't WANT to kill, but is being forced too. It would set depth to this rp even more too. Hm...something to ponder.​

Personally, I think if we were to do this, Haiden or Alondra would be fitting for the role, but that's only if they want to.

Personally, I think if we were to do this, Haiden or Alondra would be fitting for the role, but that's only if they want to.
I think that would be interesting. Like that could be something that could break Haidan out of her shyness slightly. Because was made to kill someone and now she really wants to get out of there so she doesn't have to kill anyone else.
Unless Alondra would want the part. Whichever works best.

Well now you guys are jumping on an idea I had planned for option one. I was going to have some npc Hybrids who were just starting to be more of a hassle then they are worth then they were going to be forced to fight each other. At the last minute they're told only one will leave that gave to kill each other. They refuse so they send in someone, id say Nikolai or Tyson at this point to kill them both in front of everyone. Public execution and since the Ring is caged Hybrids can't stop it from happening and are forced to watch.

If you guys want though this could happen after the mission fails if we do it that way. My idea for killing the scientists, and this also involves you @HellHoundWoof , is they've captured the scientist and you're bringing him out when a sniper shoots both of you killing the scientist and possibly injuring you depending on how you bring him out.

The idea is just that they technically didn't fail the mission but are still being punished for something outside of their control. Even Rubin will be punished for the failure.

Status
Not open for further replies.