Hybrids

Status
Not open for further replies.
I might consider joining, but would like to know my limits when making a hybrid. Like can we only use ONE animal for them? And what about prehistoric life forms? Technically they are animals but can we use them? Reason why I ask is if all this is allowed then I'd like to make a monster of a hybrid.
Try not to make 'em too big, I currently got the big brute at 7ft.

Since when the fuck is there someone Nikolai's size?! This is unheard of! THIS IS AN OUTRAGE! I AM GONNA WRITE THE PRESIDENT OVER THIS SHIT! NAY I'LL WRITE THE OVERLORDS!

Since when the fuck is there someone Nikolai's size?! This is unheard of! THIS IS AN OUTRAGE! I AM GONNA WRITE THE PRESIDENT OVER THIS SHIT! NAY I'LL WRITE THE OVERLORDS!
There has been since he joined.

I know it was a joke, but when I read his app I didnt see any like height or anything so how was I 'sposed to know.
I know, I was going to write that I'd steal your stationery so you couldn't write your letters.

wow I got no notifications for IC or OOC @___@ *goes to get caught up*

Crying because the same happened for me omg. I'm so busy too I'm sorry guys

it happens to everyone...don't worry about it. Just try your best to keep up with posts and what is going on.....i fell so far behind after the whole general intro thing....xD

woops I need to fix something - hang on

fixed!

Last edited:
It happens. No worries. We understand that you have things to do also. Like most of us just started school again so trying to balance that and RP and real life stuff. No worries, just as long as you try.

Reactions: Blox
So, how is everyone doing? Just wanting to check in and hope everyone is doing alright.

Miss all you guys! :)

I am very sorry! I got ZERO notifications that anything had happened. Also school has kept me fairly busy and I'm still without my computer right now, BUT i hope to get the mission really rolling now. Again I'm sorry!

I need to know a strong weakness, mentally or physically of everybody's character. If you are physically fit, I'd like it to be a mental disadvantage. If you're mentally fine a physical disadvantage. Something mentally that wouldn't completely shatter them, but something that would just leave them almost to the point of rocking back and forth in a dark corner to put it mildly? Something physically that leaves them laying on the ground contemplating their ability to keep themselves alive just day to day or their will to survive.

@ChaosMage @HadairoNo @WhiteWolfKC @XxDreamingxX @HellHoundWoof @Vonghese @lucarionme @Nightwalker @Chronos @DrakeRoleplays @.CandidFox. @ShadyoFayx @Blox

For Barn it's being called a human or any variation of a humanizing descriptive term. Also his fear is almost nonexistent so he gets himself into a lot of dangerous situations.

Riley's would be mental mockery. Like, she can't save anyone or she isn't good enough to do anything to make anything better. She shatters if she feels like she failed at protecting someone or anyone.​

Nicole's major weaknesses are that:

1. She does not sync fully when forced to work in teams. She prefers to work alone since she can do things in her own way and time frame.

2. She is silently proud because she boasts a major mission success and hardly fails whatever assignment she is sent on. Any failures she takes on herself somewhat harshly.

3. She only has one true friend and views everyone else as possible leverage, so she spends time trying to learn about others.

Haidan's would be blood. She has that big phobia of it.

And the fact that she's scared to get close to anybody because the fear that they will end up dying. Due to her mentally insane mother. Her mother would kill anyone that talked to her when she was younger because she feared they would take her daughters away from her. So Haidan now knows it was her mom that did that, but she still has that fear.

She's also not the stealthiest out of everyone, but she can move very quickly.

I need to know a strong weakness, mentally or physically of everybody's character. If you are physically fit, I'd like it to be a mental disadvantage. If you're mentally fine a physical disadvantage. Something mentally that wouldn't completely shatter them, but something that would just leave them almost to the point of rocking back and forth in a dark corner to put it mildly? Something physically that leaves them laying on the ground contemplating their ability to keep themselves alive just day to day or their will to survive.

@ChaosMage @HadairoNo @WhiteWolfKC @XxDreamingxX @HellHoundWoof @Vonghese @lucarionme @Nightwalker @Chronos @DrakeRoleplays @.CandidFox. @ShadyoFayx @Blox
Alondra has exceptional mental fortitude so for her it's all physical. While she is fast, agile, flexible, quick reflexes and strong endurance, when it comes to being pinned down with brute strength she's at a severe disadvantage. She's fit but not strong, being tested and trained for exhaustion and endurance only. But she is tenacious!

Reactions: Nightwalker
Status
Not open for further replies.