Humanity's last hope is a bunch of teenage Dragon Riders?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
GM Announcement:

Hey guys! So, I'm planning on closing the sign-ups now, seeing as once @Xariot 's friend submits his dragon it'll be seven pairs (whoa, that's bigger than originally planned, awesome!)

If your name is on the Cast List, you're definitely in.
(with the exception of @Xariot pairing, 'cuz sorry, but it probably will get updated tomorrow)

If your name isn't on the Cast List, and I clearly stated your accepted, please let me know, and I'll fix it!

Also, just wanted to drop the bomb on you guys, there'll most likely be some sort of global company mentioned a lot when in towns or whilst talking to official leader-guys (well, that is if Chastaine doesn't declare war on the humans first xD). Not really sure of a name yet, but if you guys wanna shout out suggestions feel free to do so ;)

Anyways,
HAPPY ROLEPLAYING!

~gm out~

@sleepingxdragon @Crow @Boo Girlie BoomBoom @WhiteWolfKC @Akatsuki Gremory @InkaDinkaDoo @Xariot

Hey! @Raven Haruka !! Muh dragon is too lady like to declare war on humans. Buuuuut plotting and scheming against them...? That's more like it yeah-yeah!! :3333~~

But okay, kay? Names ehhhhh? Hmmmm....

Ooooooh!! Ooohh!! heres one:

Domestic Open Utilitarian Corporation of High Excellence!

Oooooooh! Ooooooh!

Or how about:

Business of Interconnecting Trade, Community, and Housing.

But if those names are.too long we could just abbreviate and use the first letters to make acronyms...?

;PPPP~~

Hey! @Raven Haruka !! Muh dragon is too lady like to declare war on humans. Buuuuut plotting and scheming against them...? That's more like it yeah-yeah!! :3333~~

But okay, kay? Names ehhhhh? Hmmmm....

Ooooooh!! Ooohh!! heres one:

Domestic Open Utilitarian Corporation of High Excellence!

Oooooooh! Ooooooh!

Or how about:

Business of Interconnecting Trade, Community, and Housing.

But if those names are.too long we could just abbreviate and use the first letters to make acronyms...?

;PPPP~~
I laughed WAY too hard at that omg

• Thank You
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
@Boo Girlie BoomBoom

LOL, I'm dying.

...though seriously, those could be an option, after all it would be hilarious if the founder was some old timer who didn't understand the acronyms for that. Not to mention the comedy factor that would play in with the reactions... if nobody's offended I'll put them in the voting post that will come up sometime in the near future~

"Ah, we got a phone call from the director of DOUCHE/BITCH, sir. Would you like me to put them in?"

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
Hey! Don't laugh, you guys! I worked really hard to come up with those names! What is sooooo funny..?!? Well ya won't be laughing once the D.O.U.-- ooooooooohhh. What about the B.I.-- oooohhh... oops. Did Boo do that...?

OfCourseBooDidThat!! ~~BOOOOOOOOM!!!~~ ;DDD

@Boo Girlie BoomBoom

LOL, I'm dying.

...though seriously...

"Ah, we got a phone call from the director of DOUCHE/BITCH, sir. Would you like me to put them in?"

"Yeah... put 'im through... that guy... always leaves it behind... his DOUCHE's bag-- Wut?! Why you laughing?! Hey what's so funny? Its true! Always leaves it! Anyone seen it? Its a big, old DOUCHE bag. Huge-- Wut?! Okay enough! Keep it down!

Got hurry this up. Line 2 is super impatient. Yeah, its Mr. Sun of BITCH-- WUUUUT THE HELL IS SOOO FUNNY?!"

xDD~~

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
IC just got a whole new world of wtf?!

Dat handrawn map tho!! xDDDDaaaayaaamm!!

Love.it.

Hi everyone!

I'm the one who'll be playing Xariot's dragon, so first of all I'd like to apologize for my lateness on this eheh, got caught up in a few things. But now I'm here so without further ado here's my character:

Name: Elrynd
Nickname: El
Sexuality: Straight

Dragon Appearance: Elrynd is a fairly large dragon with cat-like features. His powerful hind legs are cheetah-like and great for pouncing.He also has front legs, but they are weaker and serve more to support him. He has large sharp claws at the ends of his feet for raking his prey. He is 6 feet tall from the bottom of his feet to the highest point on his back, and 8 feet long from tail to front. His scales and eyes are red, the latter being cat-like with black slits for pupils.

Powers: Elrynd's breath is of the fire element, but does not actually burn his enemies, instead it is an illusion to illicit fear. His second ability is to harden his body with the same unknown material as his claws. However he can not use this in conjunction with his other abilities as it takes much of his strength and focus. His third ability is to greatly heat up the bottom of his feet, leaving molten lava in his wake.

Human Appearance: El's human form is 6 feet tall with fairly long, flamey hair that reaches down the back of his neck and slightly covers his eyes. His face is long and serious with a piercing, analytical gaze. He wears a black trench coat with red rimmed collar.

Personality: Like his rider Sam, El is naturally impulsive. However, he has tamed his burning soul to be more calm and rational in order to care for and protect Sam.
Voice Color: I like this one
Rider: Samuel Deitrich

Last edited by a moderator:
@Kitkat
Aww it's alright, we all have things we get caught up in. (coughcoughMuchLikeMyFailingGradesThatNeedToBeFixedcoughcough)

Wow, that sounds like one intense dragon xD

And alright, so you're accepted, but I just have one...small little thing...
Call it a pet peeve of mine, but could you perhaps place a spaceline thingy in between your larger sections? (Mostly DA->Powers->HA)

You don't have to, but I'm looking at this on a phone and wow!
Lots of white text that kinda merges together on my screen :)

Again, I'm sorry if I made you mad, or mad-sad, or sad, or offended, but you don't have to do it!

Sorry about that haha, it actually hurt to look at for me too, guess I just didn't notice earlier :P

Hopefully it's not an eyesore anymore though xD

• Thank You
Thanks!

And I'll update the cast list tomorrow (sorry I couldn't get to it today)
whilst I go to sleep, @Kitkat @Xariot feel free to go mess about in the IC~

Dragon CS:
cR94SvbdRWs.jpg

Name: Misery
*Nickname: Nobody except her rider knows her name, so to others she is called Misa
Sexuality: Bisexual (leaning towards men)

Dragon Appearance:
Misery is a much smaller dragon compared to most, but she's still plenty big enough to ride on. Her wings are like that of birds, her feathers a multitude of colors in many shades and hues. The backside of her head is similar to the more reptilian dragons, while her main body is covered in small translucent prism-like scales that refract light to make them look like tiny rainbows. Her eyes are a very dark rainbow, though in most natural lighting they look black.

Powers:
~Breath~ Misery's breath doesn't release a physical substance, but instead a certain sound frequency that can be controlled by herself. Higher frequencies are considered painful to hear for some and can shatter glass, while lower frequencies can act as a radar/sonar.
~Defense/Support~ Misery's size and shape, while decreasing her physical power, gives her more speed and flexibility than most, making it an advantage when fleeing/racing other dragons.
~Other~ Along with speed and flexibility, Misery has increased hearing, letting her use echolocation to find enemies, much like a radar. In order for this to work she must be standing still though, and she can only tell others where they are, not show.

Human Appearance:
Misa has a sickly build, with a height of 4'8 and an extreme paleness to her complexion, so much that she looks borderline unhealthy. Her frame is flat all the way around, with a slightly toned abdomen and pair of legs.
Her hair must try to make up for the lack of color in her skin, with it's crazy amount of colors, hues, and shades. Even it's length is crazy, reaching her mid-calves and usually seen worn down and covering her left eye.
*Speaking of eyes, her eyes don't match at all. Her right eye matches her hair in a crazy hot mess of color, and her left eye is literally useless, as it's solid black all the way around, therefore giving her a disadvantage with sight in human form.

[spoili]
rainbow-eyes-lens-lovely.jpg
black-eye.jpg
[/spoili]

Personality:
In great contrast to her real name, Misa tries to maintain a pleasant composure around people, always wearing a smile for the sake of both herself and others. She tries to get along with everybody, doing her best not to acknowledge the negative side of people. She is a very affectionate touch-feely sort of person, constantly trying to link arms or lean on somebody for comfort and always happy when forms of affection are returned. Not to mention she is one who is easily confused when being flirted/joked with, as she is a really literal person.
While she may seem like a happy-go-lucky type of person, Misa worries much more than necessary, constantly apologizing for things that shouldn't need to be apologized to for, and easily brought to the point of tears if she thinks that she has offended/hurt somebody's feelings.

Likes/Dislikes:
+Spicy food, people, hugs and any form of affection really.
-Hospitals and anything to do with them, peanut butter, overly sarcastic people.

Voice Color: Plum
*Rider: Jordyn Jovian ( @InkaDinkaDoo )

Extra:
~ While nobody except Ryo and Jordyn know this, Misa has a disease where if she gets too stressed out, nosebleeds happen. If she is pushed past her limits, or is having a nervous/mental breakdown, the possibility of having a heart attack or stroke skyrocket, making it very dangerous for her wellbeing.

~ Sound dragons aren't a common species, and as far as anybody knows Misa is the only sound dragon ever heard of.

~Whilst in human form, Misa still has her enhanced hearing, which is focused on even more now that she is blind in one eye, though she tries not to hear other people's conversations unless they have to deal with her.

Last edited by a moderator:
@sleepingxdragon @Boo Girlie BoomBoom @Xariot @Crow @WhiteWolfKC @Kitkat @Akatsuki Gremory @InkaDinkaDoo

Hey, lookie here, it's yet another vote! This one's for the name of that global company I was talking 'bout earlier.

I've managed to narrow this down to a few names on my part, and I added Boo's in like I said I would.
......................................................................................

~Domestic Open Utilitarian Corporation of High Excellence!

~Business of Interconnecting Trade, Community, and Housing.

(both of these names are @Boo Girlie BoomBoom 's idea, along with the acronyms involved)

~Strip-zoom

~Islax

~Yearline

Annnd here you go! Please give me your input guys!​

@sleepingxdragon @Boo Girlie BoomBoom @Xariot @Crow @WhiteWolfKC @Kitkat @Akatsuki Gremory @InkaDinkaDoo

Hey, lookie here, it's yet another vote! This one's for the name of that global company I was talking 'bout earlier.

I've managed to narrow this down to a few names on my part, and I added Boo's in like I said I would.
......................................................................................

~Domestic Open Utilitarian Corporation of High Excellence!

~Business of Interconnecting Trade, Community, and Housing.

(both of these names are @Boo Girlie BoomBoom 's idea, along with the acronyms involved)

~Strip-zoom

~Islax

~Yearline

Annnd here you go! Please give me your input guys!​
Pfft. I think I'm voting for the first once. ( The acronyms are pretty hilarious)​

• Thank You
Yeah-yeah!! I vote 1!! Cuz the idiot who thought that up prolly has no idea what it means! What an idiot!! Heheheheh-- O,O!!

But ya know... Strip-Zoom... not bad... Cuz it sounds like the big bad is some kinda info.mercial product reject xDDDD

Lol D.O.U.C.H.E

• Thank You
WOW guys...way to be mature (says the most likely youngest member here xD)

Anyhow, DOUCHE won by a landslide, clapclapclapityclap.
6-1 undecided.

Oh, and if you haven't already kinda sorta already figure it out, I don't mind cussing and stuff like that, just know that everything is good in moderate amounts and-

Lol nope, I can' even type this without busting up from thinking about my high school xD. Have fun!

(Oh, and we're so gonna have DOUCHE lead a line of bags...it's a fashion thing now, eco friendly and everything)

Status
Not open for further replies.