Human & Shapeshifter

Kieara glanced back over at him and rose a brow. "are you ok?" She asked him softly. "Are you hot?" She asked. She didn't know what went on in his mind, therefore she didn't know what he was thinking or making his face heat up. She thought he may have been sick. She reaches up gently touching his forehead and cheeks in concern.

Jason snapped back to reality when her soft skin touched his. Looking up at her face he grabbed her hand gently, squeezing it before he placed it on the table. "Yes i'm fine. Just lost in thought that's all." When the food arrived Jason seemed to relax more. "Is the food to your liking?" He asked hoping she was enjoying herself. He was trying to figure out something for them to do later but so far nothing came in mind.

Kieara tried it and smiled happily. "It's really good!" She spoke to him. She loved the chocolate chips. She'd never had chocolate before. She ate her pancakes happily as she sat with him. She was very happy. he'd done so much more for her than anyone else had. He'd done something no one else could. He'd become her friend.

Jason smiled when he heard her comment. "I'm glad you like it." He wasn't sure what to say next so he sat in quiet as he ate his food. "So what's something youv'e always wanted to do?" He asked her hoping she would drop him a hint on where they should go next.

"I've always heard my masters and their children talk about this thing called the park." She said to him. "What's that?" She asked him. She was extremely sheltered from the rest of the world because of those people. She didn't even know what a park was.

Jason gave her a light smile. "The park is many things for all thypes of people. Some people go and play with their dogs, other people go for walks. Most of the time it's parents taking their kids out to play. They have these things like swings and well..." He paused for a minute not knowing how to explain the rest. "Tell you what. How about after breakfast we head over to the park and you can see for yourself." He decided that he could pick up some bread. That way they could feed the birds and ducks at the lake. Something that he hadn't done since he was a little kid.

Kieara smiled up at him happily. "Really? We can go?" she asked excitedly. She was very happy at hearing this.

Jason returned her smile. "Yeah sure we can go." He said to her. When the waitress came back around to their table he asked her is she could bring by the check. He was ready to go and he had a feeling she was too. When she came back with the check he paid for it and left a tip on the table. When they stepped outside he realized how hot it was getting. "Maybe we should have went to the beach instead." He thought to himself.

Kieara looked around as they walked like she had on the way up. She didn't know her way to any of this stuff so she let him lead.

The park wasn't far from the resturant, especially not on bike. They way there in no time. When they arrived he could see all the kids laughing and playing and took a glance at Kieara. "So what do you think?"

Kieara smiled. "It looks like fun," She spoke looking over at him. The sound of the kids playing was pleasant to her.

Jason glanced around until he noticed a swing that was open. "Come here." He said in a gentle voice as he softly grabbed her hand to follow. When they reached the swing he swept his hand over. Indicating for her to sit down. "I use to love these when I was a little boy." He said with a smile on his face. He grabbed the sides of the swing and told her to hold on as he began to push. Lighty at first.

Kieara wasn't sure what they were. She trusted him though and came over. She sat down lightly on the swing and held on. As she was pushed she smiled and giggled. "This is fun.

Jason was happy to see her happy, and that giggle that she had always seemed to warm his heart. "I'm glad you like it." He said with the sun shining down on them. He was happy to share moments like these with a girl like her. "Do you like the wind in your face?" He asked as she went higher.

Kieara laughed as he pushed her higher and spoke. "Yes I do." she said. She enjoyed his company more than anything, and the moments like this that made it special were what she loved.

"Well that's good." He said to her. He was happy he was able to share moments like these with her. "So is there anything else you might want to do?" He asked still pushing her.

She felt like she'd picked what to do the past couple days. "What's something you wanna do?"

Jason arched an eyebrow at her question. He really didn't know what to do. He felt like everything he would be interested in she wouldn't like. "Today's about you. So you get to pick." He said with a smile.

"Maybe we could go swimming?" she suggested. However, if there were people around she wouldn't because of her scars.

Jason gripped the swing making it come to a slow start. He then walked in front of her and glared into her eyes. "Is that something that you really want to do?" He asked. He knew she hadn't been around a lot of new faces and so he wanted to make sure she was ready to go somewhere that was more public.