Human & Shapeshifter

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
she frowned a bit. "Is there somewhere private we can?" she asked.

Jason had to think for a minute. There was a pool in is backyard but he knew it was't clean. He glanced down at her frowing face pulling his eyebrows together. "Is there a reason why you have to go swimming in private?" He asked trying to sound as polite as possible. He didn't want to make her feel uncomfortable, he just wanted to know what was going through her head that's all. "If you don't mind telling me of course."

"I....i'm embarrassed...." she admitted. She looked down shyly. She didn't want anyone to see her scars.

When Jason heard her speak he becane even more confused. "I don't understand. What are you embarrassed of." In his eyes she was beautiful. Plus she looked like every other girl on this planet. He couldn't see anything out of the ordinary on her. Besides the fact that she was a slave half her life but he was sure people couldn't tell that just by looking at her.

"I have scars...." she spoke to him softly and rose her sleeve showing him all the places.

Jason sucked in a breath when he saw all her scars. He wasn't sure why but his eyes began to get real watery. He stared at them for a long while and then snapped out of it. Glancing up at her face not be able to find the words to comfort her. So he simply hugged her as tight as he could without hurting her.

Kieara found great comfort in this. She curled closer to him and hugged back as she let out a sigh.

"I wish there was something I could say. Something I caould do." He help her closer in frustration. So many things ran through her head. "How can I protect her when she's already been so hurt?" He thought in his head.

Kieara nuzzled into him. "You've already done so much." She spoke with a innocent smile.

Confused and dazed he pulled back from her slightly with an arched eyebrow and slight smile he replied. "I have?"

Not able to find the words he smiled at her. Holding her vlose he said, "I promise you I always will be." In the back of his mind he knew that if his parents called him back home he would have to leave. Would he be able to bring her along for the ride?

Kieara had no idea he had to leave. She wouldn't want him to. Finally she had a friend, She didn't want to lose him so soon.

When kieara grew quiet Jason removed his grip on her. "Are you ok? You grew so quiet." He said giving her a concern look.

He quirked one of his eyebrows at her unsure of her answer. With a sigh he accepted her answer. "Well...what to do?" He said looking up at the sky.

Jason was a little taken by the kiss on the cheek but smiled when she did it. To be playful he grabbed her by the waste and lifted her off the seat. Spinning her around in a circle and then lightly placing her on her feet. It was awhile before he finally let her go.

Kieara smiled as he did this and laughed. She then leaned her head on his chest enjoying the closeness until he let go.

Jason laughed something be didn't usually do. He gave her hair a shuffle like a parent would do his little kid. "Your to cute." He said with a smile on his face.