Human & Shapeshifter

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Kieara blushed and smiled. She looked confuseed though when an odd looking device came to him. A message from his parents to come home.

Jason was so wrapped up with Kieara he didn't even notice the device floating in front of him. With an eyebrow arched he touched the metal center. The floating sphere opened to reveal a holographic view of his parents. "Son." His mother spoke. "I'm pleased to announce that you are now able to return home. I will be sending a ship for you in another day. Please have all your things ready." Without another word the sphere disappeard and he was stuck staring at Kieara stunned yet confused face. "Kieara wait I can explain." He said grabbing her hand.

Kieara looked both hurt and confused. she felt he'd been hiding things from her. She spoke. "What's going on?" she wasn't aware his parents would hate having a human around. That is if she wasn't killed.

He ran his fingers through his hair. "Well like I said before...i'm not from this planet. I was only supposed to be here for a short amount of time." He looked at her with sad eyes. "I was going to ask you to come. I mean I know my parents would love you. It's not like i'm not human I am. I just have special features that's all." He couldn't find the words to comfort her.

Kieara spoke. "L-leave...I dont....I don't know...."

Jason turned away from her. Unaware of his feelings and what he should say next. "Well if you want to go the offer will always stand."

"I don't wanna leave you.... " She said moving closer. "You're not mean to me..."

Jason gave a sigh. "And I don't want to leave you but, I must return home I have duties there. I'm not going to make you come with me that would be selfish." He gave another sigh before turning away from her. "Your free to live your life however you want. No one will bother you ever again."

"Pl-please don't go..." she said feeling tears well in her eyes. She didn't want him to leave. If he did, her master would just hunt her down again.

Jason's heart began to rip in two when he was her eyes water. He ran over to her grabbing her in his arms. "Please don't cry. I promise you will be safe. Trust me when I say that." Jason didn't know what to do it seemed like the more he talked the more the tears came. "What can I do to stop your tears?"

Kieara had to make a very hard decision. Stay here alone or go somewhere entirely new to her where she may not even be able to survive with him. "I-I wanna go too...."

When he heard Kieara say those words he pulled her away. Looking her hard in the eyes. "Are you sure? Don't get me wrong I would love for you to come with me but, if your not sure about it you don't have to go." Her mouth was telling him one thing but her eyes were saying something different.

Jason couldn't hide his excitement. He pulled her close to him. Hugging her with nothing but happiness in his heart. "I promise my family is going to love you. You are going to love my planet and its people."

She smiled as he said all this and hugged back. She was going to be in for a shock though. Little did they both know that his family wasn't going to be as welcoming to a human as he anticipated.

"Well I guess it's time I get you home then. You know so we can pack." He had the urge to hold her hand but didn't want to put anything else on her that might feel uncomfortable. So he simply placed his hands in his pocket and walked next to her.

Kieara smiled and walked with him abck home. AFter that she packed herself.

When they reached back to the house it didn't take Jason long to pack at all. He headed into the room where he saw her packing. Leaning on the door with his eyebrows drawn together. Did she really want this? Did she really want to go with him? Or was she going because she didn't really have any other choice? I guess only time would be able to tell.
(Sorry my post never went through)

(It's ok)

Kieara was scared, that was to be expected, but he was her only friend, her only ally in this world. She loved him, though she didn't want to tell him because she wasn't sure he'd feel the same. She wanted to be with him, but it was also her only choice if she wanted to escape a life of servitude.

Kieara was scared, that was to be expected, but he was her only friend, her only ally in this world. She loved him, though she didn't want to tell him because she wasn't sure he'd feel the same. She wanted to be with him, but it was also her only choice if she wanted to escape a life of servitude.