Human & Shapeshifter

Kieara was starting to calm. She nodded and smiled. "I'm ready." She was trying to forget about the conversation they'd just had. She was careful not to step on glass and put her plate in the sink. "Can we go now?" She asked him softly.

Jason nodded and grabbed his walut. Once again handing her the helmet as they got on his bike. The ride to the mall was quiet. Not really because there was nothing to talk about, but mainly the fact that you couldn't hear anything over the motor. When they reached he parked the bike thinking in his head where he was going to put the bags. "Maybe I should have bought a car." He thought in his head. Then again he could always have the clothes delivered to his place. As they walked into the mall Jason had an odd feeling they were being watched and tried to shrug it off. "Pick any store you want. Todays all about you." He said giving her the best smile he could. He saw many stores for woman but had no idea what she would like. He was as clueless as her when it came down to shopping.

Kieara smiled up at him. She held onto him throughout the ride and then when they arrived, she hopped off giving him the helmet. She looked arond at all the stores a little amazed. "Oh wow..." she spoke as she looked around. She smiled and walked with him. She nodded. "Ok." After a few stores later and getting the majority of her clothes, she frowned. "W-we need to go..." She spoke. A little girl who looked no more than 6 or 7 ran up. "Kieara?" She asked. It was one of her master's children. She backed up.

Jason nodded. Kieara only had three bags with her because the rest were going to be delivered he was just about to walk out the store when he noticed that someone had called Kieara's name. Quickly he turned to see who it was. When he saw it was a little girl he became slightly confused. The girl looked harmless but Kieara wore a look on her face that could say otherwise. He walked to Kieara 's side. "Who is this?" He whispered in her ear. He had a strange feeeling something was about to get real ugly and wasn't in any mood for it. His glare went from the little girl to the far end of the store.

"I-It's one of my master's children..." she mumbled to him. She nearly hid behind him as her eyes scanned the mall. The child grinned upon coming closer not knowing any better. "Kiki! I missed you." She spoke to her then looked up to Jason. She recoiled a bit at how angry he looked.

Jason quickly grabbed Kieara and headed at the door. They were almost out the store when he felt a slight guilt in his stomach. Glancing at the little girl he said, "Will she be ok?" He saw how bad of a condition Kieara was in and couldn't bare thinking about this little girl being in the same place as that. Yet when he looked at her skin he could see no cuts and bruises like the ones that were on Kieara. He waited for Kieara to speak. He was going to go with her judgement on this. She was the only one who knew the girl well enough to tell him what to do.

"She'll be ok, they're not slaves, his children ordered me around as much as he did." She said. She gasped though as she turned to look back in front of her and see the man himself. He gave a sly smile. "There you are Kieara." He spoke stepping closer. "We've been looking everywhere for you." She trembled from head to toe and paled badly.

Quickly Jason threw Kieara behind him. "Don't touch her." He said his voice going low. He was prepared to fight his fighting skills on his planet would quickly over throw there's. Still even though that was true he wanted to hide his true self from Kieara for as long as possible. "She is done working for you and anyone else who bossed her around. Now i'm only going to tell you this once. Move." He could see two guys from the back and the little girl approaching them. This made hi more angry the three man he could handle but he couldn't put his hands on a little girl. Then again he was pretty sure Kieara could handle her.

Kieara moved closer to him. The little girl stayed back and went to find her mother after a moment. She disappeared into the crowd. The man frowned. "You don't know what you're getting yourself into. I suggest you give my....worker...back." He spoke. He couldn't come out and say slave, it was still illegal. Even though that's what she was to him.

One of Jason's hands was in a fist. He let out a low chuckle. "Your...worker." Jason simply shook his head and brushed passed the dude. Trying to keep his anger under control he headed out the door. Grasping Kieara by the hand he said, "In case anything goes down. If I fight them or whatever it is. I need you to promise me you will stay out the way." There was a slight pause before he added. "Oh and whatever happens im still the same me. I won't hurt you no matter what the case is. I promise." He knew that none of this was making any sense to her, but he couldn't risk just straight out telling him what he was. Not yet anyway.

Kieara looked up at him as he spoke. "You're not making any sense." She spoke to him and sighed but finally nodded. "I promise." She spoke to him. She felt more protected around JAson. The man growled. He smirked to his boys. "Follow them. Find out where exactly it is he lives." He ordered them. Kieara still held her bags in her other hand.

"That's it!" Jason said having enough with these men. He brushed Kieara to the side and waited for the first man to approach. When he came into view they quickly broke into a fight. Not a long fight, but a fight nontheless. Quickly Jason looked at the mens fitures copying them so he looked exactly the same. He could here the other males foot steps growing stronger and hid the man in the bush. That's when he grabbed Kieara by the arm and swung her around so she was facing away from him gripping her neck as if to choke her. "I've got her you guys." When the two men approached them Jason whispered sorry in Kieara's ear as he spun her in the other direction. It was him against two other dudes, but he fought well on his other planet. Soon the fight ended and he walked away with nothing but a busted lip. "Come on let's go." He said changing back into his original form hopping on the motorcycle before anyone else got there.

Kieara was utterly floored at what she saw. She backed up a bit. Was she dreaming? Hallucinating? She wasn't sure, but before she had the chance to figure it out she was grabbed by her throat and fear welled up inside her. She heard his silent apology and gave a slight nod. She followed after him getting onto the motorcycle. She wanted an explanation soon.

It wasn't soon after that they arrived at the house. Even with the fact that he took the long way home. The long way was through the forest on a bike trail. That way if anyone was following them they weren't anymore. "Listen I really am sorry about grabbing your neck like that." He was rubbing his neck. Hoping, praying that she woulnd't ask him what happened back there. Even though he knew that soon enough she was going to question him about it. "God how am i going to answer her questions?" He thought to himself taking slow steps to the house.

Kieara stepped behind him. "It's....it's ok." She spoke. She seemed conflicted about something. She stepped inside after him and once safely inside, she spoke. "How....How'd you do that back there?.....Changing your looks?" She spoke to him. She looked up at him hoping for an answer, but she wouldn't force one out of him if he didn't want to tell her.

Jason looked at her with an innocent smile and an eyebrow arched. "What are you talking about? Are you sure your ok?" He headed into the living room and laid down on the couch with his arms behind his head. "Today was a long day. I'm pretty sure your just shookin up from everything." He turned to look at her hoping she would buy it, even though he knew she wouldn't.

"I....I suppose...." She wasn't going to pressure him. She went to a chair and sat down lightly. She looked out the window as it began to rain. She brought her knees to her chest and watched the droplets hit the window pane. She left him to his thoughts.

After about an hour of sitting there in silence he turned to look at Kieara unsure what to say. "So umm.. Do you want to do something?" He looked at her to the ground. "I have a wide collection of movies. Maybe you could pick something out. I could get some popcorn, soda, and candy and we could have a movie night." He wasn't so sure why he was shy talking to her and at this point didn't really want to think about it. "I know youv'e never done it before, but it really is fun." He added wondering what she was thinking.

She had seen her masters watch these things he was calling movies. She had never watched one though. They seemed fun though. She grinned. "that sounds like a lot of fun." She spoke to him. "I've never seen a movie before." She told him and watched him. She wasn't sure why he was so quiet around her now though.

Jason simply nodded at he and walked over to what looked like a minature desk. When he opened it a galore of movies showed. He pulled out some scary ones, some funny, ones, sad ones, and only one romance. Hoping that wouldn't be in her selection. "Well since you've never seen any of these how about you pick." That's when it hit him that she couldn't read. He bit his lip feeling like an ass hole now he said. "This one is called the titantic it's about this boat sinking it's pretty good. This one here iss called transformers, it's action packed. This one is called G.I Joe another action packed. Then we have the notebook it's not all it's suppose to be." There were more movies behind him and he moved out of the way just in case she wanted to look at their covers.