Human & Shapeshifter

Kieara felt uncomfortable when he told her to pick. She looked at the words on the covers bewildered, then relaxed when he began explaining. She looked at the transformers one and spoke. "This one looks kinda cool." she said to him. She liked the colorful robot on the cover. She wasn't exactly sure what it was about however other than robots.

Jason let a small grin fall upon his face when she chose transformers. "Good choice." He told her before walking over to the dvd player and placing it in. He decided to take advantage of the prevues to make some popcorn. Quickly he placed the popcorn in the microwave before grabbing three bowls. One was for the popcorn another was for trail mix and the last one was of mix of all sorts of candy. He had licorice, m&m's, and starburst. A wierd combonation he knew. He placed the three bowls on a table along with two cups and hawaiian fruit punch. He gatherd some blankets and pillows handing her two of her own. He decided to sit on the floor. It was something he always did when watching movies. "Let me know when your comfortable." He said grabbing the remote.

She stretched out on the couch behind him. She smiled. "I'm good here." she spoke to him. She thought she'd rather enjoy this new found passtime. Movie nights. She never got to watch movies. And she liked his choices of snacks. She looked to him and spoke. "So what's this movie about anyway?" She spoke to him softly.

Jason wasn't good at explaining movies but he thought it wouldn't hurt by trying. "Well it's these cars that tranform into robots and the good guys want to save the humans while the bad ones want to kill all life and take over earth as there home planet. It's a lot better then me describing it." He said with a shrug. Yep he was right. He sucked at explaining movies. "I hope she likes it. Or at least enjoys the rest of the night." He thought to himself.

Kieara smiled. "That sounds interesting." She spoke as the movie started. She allowed it to captivvate her attention and she watched. She seemed pretty into the movie. She rather enjoyed it. Like she'd predicted this could become another favorite hobby of hers.

When the movie ended Jason stood up. "Well. Did you want to watch another one or did you have something else you wanted to do?" He asked her in a polite way. He glanced at the clock and noticed it was only 9pm so if she did want to do something they had enough time.

Kieara smiled. "I really liked that movie." She spoke to him. "What would you suggest we do?" She had no idea what to do. If he couldn't think of something she'd be ok with watching another movie.

Jason gave a slight shrug. "I don't really have anything in mind." He said before getting up from the floor and sitting on one of the chairs. He knew little about this planet and what they did for intertainment. Other than the movie and the mall he was clueless. He had seen things in movies like swimming, hiking, and other outdoor thing but that was about it. "I don't really know much about this place. I have no clue what you do around here that might be fun." He said with a shy smile before looking away.

Kieara smiled. "Well, if the storm lets up we could go to the park tomarrow maybe." She spoke to him. She was very much so an outdoorsy type. She liked to be solitary, or with maybe one or two other people she trusted. Thing was, Jason was the only one she trusted.

Jason looked out the window as the rain poured down. "Yeah that sounds like it could be fun." For a minute he grew quiet. It was a good thing that she wanted to go outdoors, but it seemed like every time they did someone found them. He didn't mind fighting. The thing was how much longer would he be able to put up a fight without her figuring out what he was.

Kieara smiled and went over to him sitting down. She cuddled up to him hoping he didn't mind. If he did she'd move, but she was in an affectionate mood, and she felt like cuddling. She spoke. "I'm glad you're up for the idea."

Jason grew stiff when she cuddled next to him unaware of what he should do next. After what seemed like a long moment he placed one arm around her. "What is she going to do when it is time for me to return home?" He thought to himself. He couldn't just leave her here unprotected. Not with those men looking for her. He wouldn't be able to sleep at night knowing she was back in that hell hole. He had so many questions he wanted to ask her. How did she get there? Did her family not look for her? He knew that he was not going to get answers from her, and why should he when he couldnt tell her the truth about him.

Kieara looked up at him. "Do you want me to move?" she asked sensing he was tense. She could tell by how still he was he seemed nervous. She didn't want to make him uncomfortable in any way. She stayed there pondering about this. If he asked her any questions she'd answer honestly, but she didn't want to tell until he asked about them.

Jason glanced down at Kieara with concerned eyes. For a brief moment he was really tempted to ask her the questions that ran through his mind but shrugged them off. "Sure we can watch a moive." He said washing the concern in his eyes away. "What did you have in mind?"

Kieara rose a brow. "Uh...Ok, but that wasn't what I asked." She spoke to him. "I said would you like me to move? You seem a little tense." She spoke to him confused. He was acting strange. She started to move away from him thinking she was making him uncomfortable. She didn't want to do that to her new friend. "As for the movie I will let you decide."

Jason shook his head. "Huh, oh im sorry I thought...nevermind." He stood up and heded for the bathroom. "I'm going to wash my face, feel free to do whatever." Jason went into the bathroom closing the door behind him. "Get yourself together." He thought to himself. This girl was causing him to act all kinds of strange. He just wanted to have the old care free Jason back. Still it was nice to have her around as company. With a sigh he gave his face a quick rinse with water before heading back to the living room.

Why was he acting so strange? Kieara couldn't fathom it. She simply shrugged and sat still. She didn't know she was doing anything odd to him. Nor did she know about his past. How he came to be here. What he was. Nothing.

Jason stood in the hallway for a long moment with his hands in his pocket. "I think it's time we just come out with the truth." He thought to himself. With that he headed towards the living room once again. "Ok I think it's time I tell you the truth and in return you answer some questions for me." The whole time he said this his eyes were looking at thr ground. He rocked back and fourth on the heels of his feet waiting for her to speak.

Kieara looked confused. "T-truth?" she asked backing up wearily. The last time someone said that to her they'd taken her back to her master for the bounty. She spoke. "W-what're you talking about?" She seemed scared. "And if you have a question all you have to do is ask..." she said to him. She seemed to be nervous about the entire situation.

Jason gave out a sigh. "There's no reason to be scared. I just want to explain to you what you saw back there at the mall. I think you have a right to know that's all." He watched as her whole expression changed in a heart beat. "Please i'm not going to hurt you. I promise." He was so confused he thought he had proven himself to her by now. Thought she would have noticed that everything he was doing for her wasn't for nothing. He sat there and waited for her to speak. He wanted to seat down, but he felt as though any movement he did would cause her to leave.