How many times have you been sexually active?

How many times have you been sexually active. This counts all virginity losing types of naughty stuf

• Total voters
Tsuki you aren't alone don't worry I've realized that I am totally content with just friends, which somewhat makes me sad, but I'm not willing to ruin a great friendship.

If you're content with just friends, it shouldn't make you sad...

Eh well it kind of gets to you after a bunch get married and a whole bunch more get engaged. I just don't feel like it would ever happen to me, but as I am very religious I just have to trust in God.

I like friends. I love what few friends I do have; I trust them with things of utmost important, and I would entrust my life to them.

But I can't fuck my friends.

Also, I'm a bit of a romantic. I believe that there is a THAT SOMEBODY out there for everybody. Hell, there could even be several THAT SOMEBODY's out there. I just think that there are people out there that we click with famously, someone whom we meet and, at the moment of meeting them, we just know there's something special. Am I talking about love at first sight? No, not really. It can certainly be that, but no, not all the time.

For example, I have a girl I know in real life. When we're in a room together... Sparks fly. Chemistry is at its highest level. We laugh and cry together, and finish sentences. I think she's my soul mate, but she's not interested. At all. She loves me as her best friend, and you know what? I'm... okay with that. Disappointing, sure, but I love her on all comprehensible levels of love, and I'm okay.

Bah, I don't even know what I'm saying anymore.

PLEASE CONTINUE.

It isn't that I don't believe in love; I happen to be very much in love with someone. It's that I don't believe in allowing things to get complicated. If you allow things to get too serious, people always wind up getting hurt because expectations are always different.

What I expect from a boyfriend, girlfriend, or whatever is a person that I can talk with easily and about everything, kiss, cuddle, or whatever it is that they fancy whenever we're together, but when we're apart we don't consume one another's lifes. I don't need to constantly talk to someone or be told how missed I am. I don't want someone to tell me that they love me, or to expect that in return.

However, it seems that everyone just wants to have sex and be told how missed and loved they are constantly. When wonderful conversations about morals, philosophy, religion, and psychology dwindle down to "I miss you" "I wish you were here" and "I love you" it's no longer good for me, especially when I know that they don't love me, they just want to hear it reciprocated, and I won't lie to them.

I don't want to be the only thing that any one person thinks about constantly. I don't need someone to tell me that they love me when they don't. I don't like talking about meaningless things all the time. I HATE that two weeks into a "relationship" they always seem to want to talk about forever. I don't care about forever, and I always make that clear.

I can't be with someone that has higher expectations for a relationship than I do.

Couldn't agree with you more Tsuki :]]

And Seiji I feel ya mate, the more power to ya, us romantics and all.

Does anyone else feel like we've jacked a thread about sex and turned it into a thread about relationships?

who needs sex and relationships when you've got apathy and alcohol?

Apathy and Alcohol?

That certainly works.

Would you care to share some of the latter with me?

havn't got a job or money. so alas, i cannot.

besides, drinking helps me acheive the state of apathy.

that or it puts me in a ood to go on a 'Crusade' (running around at night drunk, looking for something) and bemoanign the fact that all i ever wanted was to slow dance with a chick i loved.

eh, fuck it, back to Alcohol.

..... I love whiskey.... I hate to say it... but I am quite in need of it.

me too TK. i drank the rest of my last bottle of scotch ages ago.

and i drank all the normal whiskey and bourbon before that......

You're young, Tsuki. That's why the relationships you have are... that way. The boys are still boys, and if they don't want just sex, then they have this pussified pre-conception of what women want from a relationship. Or are already pussified themselves, having yet to have the time to develop into a right-strong MAN.

Men understand that while both people in the relationship need to be individuals, both of you are also actually stronger because of each other. The ideal spouse is also a best friend and confidante, and your harshest critic, as well. They'll be the Ying to your Yang, etc, etc.. It's something that you learn and realize.

Well, if you're lucky, that is. Too many young men are growing up and staying the way they were in their youth, and women grow up with this schewed perspective on a relationship and what to expect.

It's quite frustrating.

Also, I have beer. And I'm satisfied with that currently.

(I ran out of Jameson's BAAAAAAWWWWW).