How many times have you been sexually active?

How many times have you been sexually active. This counts all virginity losing types of naughty stuf

• Total voters
Not to mention said older man would more than likely have to be in his mid to late twenties. Most of us don't tend to mature until then to the point of understanding "Hey, being a dick all the time isn't cool."

Some of us have however.

Yeah, the "older man" would definitely be in his mid-twenties, at the youngest. 18? 20? 22? No, there's still a degree of child left in him. There's still things to learn, and figure out.

Maturation tends to happen very quickly at certain ages (I know I was a radically different person at 17 than I was at 19, for instance), but nowhere to the degree that hitting your mid-twenties does...

I am changing a lot too.. every 3 years or so I go into a new stage! now I am suddenly noticing girls are cute! ...and I am 25.. I might be a late bloomer..

In during Chris Hansen.

Finding my soulmate isn't my current objective, but one of my friends pressured me about it. I was piss.

I walk in the LONELY WAY. If time changes me enough, I'm getting out of there, though.

I just wanna squeeze and snuggle cute girl things for a while and then go about my business..

I'm a snuggly person...

It's one of the reasons my roommates last semester hated me. They liked personal space and didn't understand why every time they came into my friends room (All guys dorm room) I'd be sitting in Cole's lap, or sprawled out across Tony's.... on Hugging Matt, or being given a piggyback ride.

They thought I was a slut....

IDK. I'm a romantic too, but It depends on who I'm having sex with if it's making love or not.

But, the main reason I get booty, I'm a freeken seductress. I try not to use my power for evil. lol For real though, I can figure a guy out within the first 30min-hour of talking to them. I figure out their likes and dislikes, adjust mine a bit but keep a few original ones for flavor, and eventually they get hooked.

I should really teach a class or write a book on this. lol

I'm a snuggly person...

It's one of the reasons my roommates last semester hated me. They liked personal space and didn't understand why every time they came into my friends room (All guys dorm room) I'd be sitting in Cole's lap, or sprawled out across Tony's.... on Hugging Matt, or being given a piggyback ride.

They thought I was a slut....

WHORE!

....B...but... can't I just be snuggly?

.... I don't get paid... should I?

Personally, I'm very affectionate as well.

Though I DO manage to resist the urge to hug everyone that gets near me. If I had my way, I'd be cuddling somewhere in a corner with someone 24/7

OIY! That was a whole lot of reading I had to catch up on from yesterday...

So, basically I just need to go for older guys?

From what you have told me, it seems as though you are 100% 'afraid' of commitment. While there is nothing wrong with that, if this is how you truly feel then the last thing you should be doing is going for an older guy.

You see, older men are more likely at the stage in their life where they are thinking about settling down, buying houses, starting a family, etc. Whereas younger men are just looking for a good time, a fling, etc. <-- Which seems like something more appropriate for you.)

I have no idea how young you are, but if by 'older' you mean 20, 21, 22, DON'T even bother. That age group of men is NO different then the 19 and younger. I swear a man only mentally prepares himself for caring for a woman after the age of 26, with the exception of a few men who mature at a young age.

My words of advice to you would be to just let go of this idea that relationships ruin everything. Not EVERY guy is going to screw you over and not every guy is going to be needy/clingy beyond control. You WILL find a happy medium, at some point in your life atleast.

I remember feeling exactly like you, but then one day a guy asked me out and I sucked it up and just said yes. I do not regret this decision because I feel like finally falling in love and experiences all those emotions is a very valuable part of life.

Anyways..... I'll stop rambling.

It's all the same shit in my language so I'm just translating it like that.

@Nic and the other LONELY WAY men: I think that in every man there gets this point that they miss the LONELY WAY. I know I do, and I love the woman I'm with and what I do with her. I love my children too. I know only one is mine, but in the long run it would have been safer for my mind to have waited longer, even.

Don't get me wrong, if what powers that be gave me the chance to put me back on the LONELY WAY I'd say no.

T_T Virginity I miss you come back to me? T_T

@ Clover
I'm not afraid of commitment, really.
I'm just... looking for a specific type of guy.
One that isn't too clingy when we aren't around eachother, but can be affectionate in private when we are together. I also would like him to be someone that I can talk to without dumbing anything down and who adds to the conversation rather than me having to carry it. It would also be nice if he didn't start talking about forever after a week of dating.

To summarize, I want a partner who is:
1. Not clingy.
2. Romantic in PRIVATE. (I don't do PDA)
3. Not a dunce.
4. Not delusional.