How many times have you been sexually active?

How many times have you been sexually active. This counts all virginity losing types of naughty stuf

• Total voters
HAY! Just people people clicked on the 15+ doesn't make them whores. That could mean anything from sleeping with one person to sleeping with 10 people.

I for one, am NOT a whore.

I've had it twice. I was not in a relationship with either of them (never been in one period) and being drunk and stupid was probably not the best plan for losing a V card, but it worked.

-_-'
Need you even ask?
Of course I'm a virgin.
Never had a girlfriend before.
T_T
This thread makes me emo- I'm leaving. T_T

After getting his nipples removed and having sex with a gigolo.

You won't be laughing when you have AIDS and have to pay thousands of dollars for child care.

DAMN RIGHT!
CAUSE THEN I'LL BE THE ONE LAUGHING IN HIS FACE!

No, but seriously, keep shit like "oh ho! you guys are whores! LOLZ!!!1" and "I'M LAUGHING AT YOUR BELIEFS JUST TO OFFEND!" and that kind off bullshit out of here. This is GENERAL CHATTING and not INSANITY.

End of discussion.

Reactions: 4 people
I've been single for almost a year now & I'm gonna be quite honest... I'm LOVING it!

You people that haven't found a relationship yet will find one in time. Nobody wants to be lonely so I totally understand where all the 'emo'ness comes from. HECK I get lonely sometimes too.

Basically what I'm trying to say is PROPS to you for keeping your virginities. Sometimes I wish I still had mine. AND when the time does come, atleast you know it will be amazing because you waited for the 'right' person.

For those of you like me in the 15+ category... PROPS to you for having a good time.

Keep on rocking in the freeworld! ~.^;''

Clover makes me not so "relationship emo".
Well, I'll be going to play Bayonetta now.
By the way...
"The Greatest Jubilee" EPIC on an EPIC level of EPIC.

Side Note: Words of advice for those of you who have never been in relationships before... When you do find that someone special, don't forget about your friends. I made the mistake of getting a boyfriend and spending all my time with him instead of making equal time for my friends. BIGGEST mistake EVAR!

I have lot's of friends now, and am very glad I learned that lesson then. Hopefully you can learn from my mistake.

DAMN RIGHT!
CAUSE THEN I'LL BE THE ONE LAUGHING IN HIS FACE!

No, but seriously, keep shit like "oh ho! you guys are whores! LOLZ!!!1" and "I'M LAUGHING AT YOUR BELIEFS JUST TO OFFEND!" and that kind off bullshit out of here. This is GENERAL CHATTING and not INSANITY.

End of discussion.

Holy shit you're doing your job?

I'll be damned.

So like, times we've actually had sex?

Or how many partners?

Because I can count the partners. That's 9.

The times I've had sex, I won't even bother counting.

I've only had two relationships! I can count them on both hands.. because they ARE my hands!

I've all ways wondered.. there seems to be two major groups.. people who have had sex a few times and those who have not even dated...

I know what happens on the never dating side. but what about the side of people getting all the booty? How does those sexual opportunities just happen anyway?

I stated mine.

I was raped. Here's some more if you want though: By my by friend. by my GIRL best friend.

Came on here, wanted to kil myself: Woodrat, Ryker, and Twilight saved me from that....

became good friends with Ryker then *DRAMATIC DRUM ROLL* We fell in love.

The times with Kai were to try and help me stop being afraid of sex after .....her....

Drunken mistake with Jon.

aaaaaaaaaaand 2 hours of sleep for one week + guy next to you smelling like booze = last mistake

Done.

Two accidents, three times trying to get over my phobia... and raped over ten times.

And people WONDER why I'm nuts.....

I know what happens on the never dating side. but what about the side of people getting all the booty? How does those sexual opportunities just happen anyway?

They just kind of uhm, happen... Like the last guy I was sleeping with was a guy I new for about 6 years and we used to make out back in the day, but I had never gone further then that, mainly cause I was a virgin at that time in my life.

BUT! One night I was at a club AND it had been years since we kissed or anything! He just grabbed me and started kissing me, and then the next weekend I was at the same club and I texted him asking "What are you doing right now?" He said he was in bed watching movies by himself, then I asked him if I could come over and he said yes... Next thing you know I was having sex with him.

Basically I get 'booty' when I've known the guy for awhile & we can both tell it's pretty obvious we wanna bang each other. All five guys I've slept with knew I wanted it and I knew they wanted it too. I'm a very open person when it comes to sex and when I want it you'd be stupid not to notice.

Reactions: 1 person
I see sex simply as the means by which animals reproduce.
I have no desire for a baby, thus my sex drive is zero.
Relationships are for people who want to get emotionally attached and make shit complicated. If I ever want a baby, I'll have sex with someone until I concieve a child, and then I'll never talk to them again. However, I doubt I'll ever want a child and thus I'll likely die a virgin.

I tried having a relationship to stave off the lonliness that tends to come with life, and the only thing I got out of it was a person who thought he needed to be attached to me at all times and then turned into someone that I just generally didn't want to be around. Friends are better than lovers any day.

Perhaps I'm just a weird person...