How many times have you been sexually active?

How many times have you been sexually active. This counts all virginity losing types of naughty stuf

• Total voters
I'd date a girl like that too...
Gender is of no concequence to me.

Well, I'm a virgin.

Not sure why anymore.

Used to be morals and principals, now, it's just kind of ingrained into me.

I have no idea how young you are, but if by 'older' you mean 20, 21, 22, DON'T even bother. That age group of men is NO different then the 19 and younger. I swear a man only mentally prepares himself for caring for a woman after the age of 26, with the exception of a few men who mature at a young age.

Clover, I was talking about this with some other people the other day. The reason why people aren't as mature and such in their relationships is because the frontal lobe of the brain doesn't mature completely until around 25. Given there are exceptions. Anyways just wanted to back ya up :]]

Oh yes Tsuki! Those are good qualities to look for in someone (be it male or female). I've given up on finding a person that fits those standards. I hope you have much better luck at stumbling upon Mr. or Ms. Right then I did.

I figure one day I'll meet the right person, but not till I'm in my late 20's or early 30's. I am in no rush.

Thanks for the back up Tuxedo! :)

For the record, I am easily Mr. Right, given the right circumstances and the time to get to know me.

<333

For the record, I am easily Mr. Right, given the right circumstances and the time to get to know me.

Aww. lol

I always get told I'm the perfect girl. Beauty, Brains, and Geekdom. IDK. Sometimes I believe it, and sometimes I don't. Because usually they take it back when we break up. XP

First, I suppose I should answer the thread's topic question. I've been sexually active 15+ times. However, I don't view sex as anything special. It's just a natural human/animal activity. Though, I will say that it's a lot more enjoyable when performed with someone you "click" with on a physical and emotional level.

I'm half-virgin? o.O xD I don't know, I've done a lot of naughty things and came pretty close to intercourse. *shrug*

Twice here. Nothing in-depth, though. My general attitude tends to attract... certain individuals in reality. I'm not fond of these individuals, though I do crave affection like everyone else.

Had plenty of other chances, though. I'm more of a cuddler. -shrug-

I'd much rather date a girl who's a bit of a geek/gamer. Generally speaking from seeing my friends' gamer-girlfriends, they kick SO MUCH ASS. XD
((Not trying to make them seem like trophies, I swear.))

If there was a girl who gamed like me, had a nice personality, and wasn't too lazy/uptight, I think I'd be in love. As a matter of fact, I know a girl like that, but just my luck, she isn't interested in any kind of relationship (Might have to do with the fact that she has to deal with immature guys commenting on her chest every day of thte week...-_____-'). But I'm still caring for her, just... I just love her like a sister now, understand? I don't want anything to happen to her, or I'll be sadface.
And enough relationship-talk from me. Valentines' Day is next week, and I'm gonna be the worst kind of person, so no more sadface talk! T_T

Oh great.. I forgot about V-day and it's BAAAAWWW'sers.. I think I'll watch movies with Diana that day...

V-day...I think I'll have someone take me out. Maybe I can convince whoever it is to take me for a massage...ooo...

I'd much rather date a girl who's a bit of a geek/gamer. Generally speaking from seeing my friends' gamer-girlfriends, they kick SO MUCH ASS. XD
((Not trying to make them seem like trophies, I swear.))

It's okay. We do. ^_-

valentines day can kiss my arse.

yes im that bitter and butthurt about it.

Err...My girlfriend and I are pretty active...I'm usually the one to duck out of it though...college is a risky time for sex, despite what the movie hype says.

Three's my number.

I doubt it'll be increasing in frequency anytime soon as I usually stay away from any relationship, even if it's between friends, develops into something more, or even it's it's not even my relationship (such as a friend and their significant other). I seem to be the eternal wedge that gets driven between people so I stay way the hell away from couples.

Lucky me eh? : (