How bout a twist on Zombies? (Need Co-GM)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dante pulled me about for me to take a peek at your RP and can I just say... Thank you for someone finally making a decent looking Zombie RP? I love you for this peep.^^ If you'll have me , I'd love to join in! <3

• Love
Reactions: -Kuroko- and Dante
*Hands @Shayla a shotgun.* Let's get em love.

• Love
Reactions: Shayla
@Shayla @Dante

I must say that makes me super happy to hesr.

is it a bit too late to see how this is going? because it sounds lovely!

@cumbernickle it is not. This got far more attention quicker than I thought it would honestly.

haha, okay!! i just saw it, and i've had a character in mind for something like this, so i just thought it'd be cool to check out. but, question- is there going to be certain ages that everyones characters has to be- like, mid-late teens to adults? or can we make younger characters? and- would i be allowed to join the discord? because i think i saw it while poking around the thread

• Love
Reactions: Dante
We got hype and fuel for the RP train. Now we need the train to hop onto!

@cumbernickle also I'd like to try and avoid characters that are too young, Like 14 and younger, I know children have can survive, but most of the time they aren't too handy, except maybe for slipping into small spaces. My mind is stuck on 14 cause I've been playing through "The Last of Us" for my grandma, she's been really into the story.

@-Kuroko- Sweet great to hear!

As for the need of a Co-GM I would be happy to help if you needed. Help plotting, moving things forward, further plot development, keeping people on top of posting and improving communication by keeping on top of questions, etc. Just let me know :)

@Dante I do already have a Co-GM, but I was considering at least having three of us. Simply to make it easier, just in case 2 of us are MIA for a couple of days for personal reasons and such. It would also be nice to others to help me run the discord too. Since it would be quicker to plot there and such. I have a specific room set up there where the GMs can only see and post there.

@Dante I do already have a Co-GM, but I was considering at least having three of us. Simply to make it easier, just in case 2 of us are MIA for a couple of days for personal reasons and such. It would also be nice to others to help me run the discord too. Since it would be quicker to plot there and such. I have a specific room set up there where the GMs can only see and post there.

Having three can be a good idea and it quells one of my only issues to so I'd be game if you needed a third. Also was gonna suggest Discord so glad that will be going up and I am pretty ontop of Co-Gming another Rp's Discord so I could really help there most of the time as well.

• Thank You
Reactions: noodle
I'll get mine out as soon as I can, hopefully sometime in the next few days as you said.

@Shayla @Dante @Furasian @Alexstrasza @Nicole Birdy @MisterJ @neobendium @mr_pibbs @LadyAdain @Lulunopia @cumbernickle

I am quoting everyone, if you have done all or anything I am about to mention then you do not need to worry.

For those of you who have not done one of the following, I expect it done ASAP. I don't want to be that ass that tells you, you need to hurry up, but I am excited to get things started and would hate to see this go to waste.

One of the following needs to be done ASAP or I will assume you have lost interest.

1. Submit a WIP CS.
2. Submit a complete CS.
3. Given a good reason why a CS has not been submitted.

Status
Not open for further replies.