How bout a twist on Zombies? (Need Co-GM)

Status
Not open for further replies.
im not gonna be participating, im so so sorry!! i'm going to be busy for at least two weeks, i don't have the time to start or finish or include myself in this rp )): im sorry

@Shayla @Dante @Furasian @Alexstrasza @Nicole Birdy @MisterJ @neobendium @mr_pibbs @LadyAdain @Lulunopia @cumbernickle

I am quoting everyone, if you have done all or anything I am about to mention then you do not need to worry.

For those of you who have not done one of the following, I expect it done ASAP. I don't want to be that ass that tells you, you need to hurry up, but I am excited to get things started and would hate to see this go to waste.

One of the following needs to be done ASAP or I will assume you have lost interest.

1. Submit a WIP CS.
2. Submit a complete CS.
3. Given a good reason why a CS has not been submitted.
No worries, I'll have a CS up once I get to bed here in a few hours if all goes well.

ooooh, uber interested if you'll have me!

Reactions: Dante
@Mysty Of course, we'd be happy to have you.

@Shayla @Dante @Furasian @Alexstrasza @Nicole Birdy @MisterJ @neobendium @mr_pibbs @LadyAdain @Lulunopia @cumbernickle

I am quoting everyone, if you have done all or anything I am about to mention then you do not need to worry.

For those of you who have not done one of the following, I expect it done ASAP. I don't want to be that ass that tells you, you need to hurry up, but I am excited to get things started and would hate to see this go to waste.

One of the following needs to be done ASAP or I will assume you have lost interest.

1. Submit a WIP CS.
2. Submit a complete CS.
3. Given a good reason why a CS has not been submitted.

Is there an actual template we can follow or is it a 'make your own sheet' kind of situation?

@mr_pibbs but I tagged everyone when it was first finished on the last page.

@-Kuroko-

Must've missed it, I'll have a character up this week!

@mr_pibbs okay. I also messaged you the link to the discord if you could join. Thats where I would like to post most of the announcements when everyone gets there.

Unfortunately some things have come up and I don't think I will be be able to join the roleplay after all, at least not right now. If it stays open I may have another chance in a few months, but not right now currently. I don't want to join and be holding back everyone with slow or mediocre posts. My apologies.

Unfortunately some things have come up and I don't think I will be be able to join the roleplay after all, at least not right now. If it stays open I may have another chance in a few months, but not right now currently. I don't want to join and be holding back everyone with slow or mediocre posts. My apologies.

We understand thank you for letting us know

We understand thank you for letting us know
I was really looking forward to this too. Just know I will be following this and reading it even though I'm not joining. Best of luck to you guys.

• Thank You
I'm definitely interested in this. I've been looking for a good zombie rp and this one looks like it could be interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.