How bout a twist on Zombies? (Need Co-GM)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Furasian @Alexstrasza @Nicole Birdy @MisterJ @neobendium

I know some of you are from the old thread and I greatly appreciate your continued interest. If you guys have any suggestion I will be glad to hear them out. I am definitely going to have this much more organized and have more information when it comes to Alphas, Carriers, False-Carriers, and the beasts. So maybe more will be interested in playing as an Alpha. I realized last time that maybe people did not want to play an Alpha because they did not have enough information on them to make one.

I don't want to make planning exclusive to me and @mr_pibbs , because ideas from others are always welcome.

If you guys are tired of me pinging so much, sorry, I like being able to talk to everyone at once.

I'm sure I'm speaking in behalf of everyone when I say that we appreciate that.

Also, no worries. :P

• Love
Reactions: Pysren and -Kuroko-
Not a problem on my end.. I think we could mix in a human antagonist too if we go down the road long enough!

We could do a private organization bent on whatever agenda whether it be capitalizing on the potential cure to take over the world or maybe a cult group?

@Furasian Most definitely.

There is a Main antagonist in play at all times, namely The First Alpha (which I will be playing), but it will be fun to have other antagonists in between. :D
To which I want everyone having a chance to place their own twist on the story, given that is approved by myself and @mr_pibbs

• Love
Reactions: noodle
@Nicole Birdy I certainly can, if you think it would make communicating a bit easier.

@Nicole Birdy Then I shall create one tonight when I get home.

Reactions: -Kuroko-
*does not have discord account*

*will check it out later*

Oh, this will be fun. Are we doing all things from here forth on the Discord, or will there be a thread for Character Sheets?

@LadyAdain There will be a thread for characters and I think most of the ooc will take place in the Discord, unless there happens to be someone who cant join the discord.

I remember this from the old thread! I'm totally up to joining again. ^-^

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Pysren
This looks very fun and promising

Status
Not open for further replies.