• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
The latest round of fire caught the debris of the table aflame, starting a fire in the middle of the main hall. It was harsh enough to catch Rumplestiltskin, who found his arm burned by proximity, dropping him down to yellow. Daddy emerged from the fire, looking like his skin was melting and his clothes forming to his mangled form. Any normal human being would be dead by now, but Daddy was clearly not normal.

He had ignored Klein's attack, having barely felt it. "Do you see it now, children?" Daddy asked. "The miracle that is her gift?" Nancy then fired, shooting ineffectual bullets into Daddy. He didn't give any indication that he even noticed them, aside from the fact he looked Nancy's way. "Is there a bug in here? Did I just get bitten?" The man grinned and then charged at Nancy, stopping before her to smack the gun out of her hands. His flames burned her hand in the process, causing her codex to beep.

"You fucking bastard!" Bullet cried, tossing a piece of the broken stairwell at Daddy. She backed up a few step so she was on the stairs, ready to run up them in case the big man came after her next. Her fears came true when Daddy sneered and came her way, laughing as he did so.

vXjbdCU.jpg

"I'm comin' for ya!"

Unfortunately, it seemed the button didn't do anything at all. If anything, it caused something in the parent's room to go off, judging by what Phil heard standing by the door. His bullet would have put a hole in the door, but it wasn't enough to get it open.

@Josh M @Cromartie Sarkissian @Midnight Maiden @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Glostechk @The Batter @dark @Verite @Yun Lee @Crow @ShiroKiyoshi @Jeremi @Leon Moretti @Krieg @thatguyinthestore @LuckycoolHawk9 @Otto @Kaykay @MainHall

Amidst all the conversation, the wedding properly started. It seemed no one stopped Mason or Amir from carrying on their convo, for they were not being loud enough to disturb anyone. By the time Kate and Tommy had herded Kiyohime and Reiner back outside, Billy and Teddy were standing under a wedding canopy. Despite the presence of a kippah on Billy's head, it didn't seem like this was much of a Jewish wedding.

In a rather traditional sense, the wedding got to the point where the officiator asked a very certain phrase, which was, "If anyone objects to this marriage, let them speak now or forever hold their peace..."

@Josh M @Minerva @Jeremi @York @Takumi @Gands @Bomb @Gummi Bunnies @Mason Moretti @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Afterlife

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: LuckycoolHawk9
"..."

164405.jpg

Amir tried her best to understand technology, although most other places had begun to grow advanced and such, most of what Mason described flew over her head. Thought when he mentioned her village, she understood a little better.

"My village had suffered something like that, where my father led men from our clan and relatives from another to take over the village using canon fire and guns, but they lost in the end. I believe in Karluk and I, yes, but also my village and it's people. And from my time here, I also believe in Noembelu and Six. Talking with you has been a relaxing experience, believe it or not. We all have each other to look out for, and I'll do what I can to help." she said sincerely.

@Atomyk @Josh M @Minerva @Jeremi @York @Gands @Bomb @Gummi Bunnies @Mason Moretti @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Afterlife

Saeko had been in the bathroom, and she finally made her way out and sat next to Amir. This was just right on time to hear Mason ask what she believed in. She thought about it for a moment. She kept going because Takashi was there, but was that really it? Her family had defended the emperor for generations. Defended the symbol of her nation. She loved Japan, and to see it overrun by zombies? Well...
"To protect my home." She said quietly. "That's the reason I keep going."

T'Challa already had a plan in motion. "Do not worry Mr Moretti, I need to wait for the perfect opportunity for my plan to work." The plan didn't have many moving bits in it but the timing had to be perfect for it to have the most potency.

He then listened to Amir and Mason talk, feeling like it was not his place to interject in what seemed to be a very personal conversation.​

@Mason Moretti @Josh M @Atomyk @Takumi @Minerva @Jeremi @York @Gands @Bomb @Gummi Bunnies @Mason Moretti @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Afterlife

Mason hasn't received a response from everyone, but he felt that it was time to continue the topic of discussion.

"I believe... I believe there's a light in everyone's hearts, that there's something worth saving. That's why I keep going. There's always somebody worth saving. Though I'm scared to reach out to others, I still want to do my best to help them.

"I think that's what we're doing right now. We're helping each other, protecting our lights. I wish that I had figured it out earlier. Talking seems like a much easier way to help people than what I tried before."

Amidst all the conversation, the wedding properly started. It seemed no one stopped Mason or Amir from carrying on their convo, for they were not being loud enough to disturb anyone. By the time Kate and Tommy had herded Kiyohime and Reiner back outside, Billy and Teddy were standing under a wedding canopy. Despite the presence of a kippah on Billy's head, it didn't seem like this was much of a Jewish wedding.

In a rather traditional sense, the wedding got to the point where the officiator asked a very certain phrase, which was, "If anyone objects to this marriage, let them speak now or forever hold their peace..."

@Josh M @Minerva @Jeremi @York @Takumi @Gands @Bomb @Gummi Bunnies @Mason Moretti @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Afterlife

"Panther, I think that's your cue, unless you want me to do this big interruption thing."

@Atomyk @Josh M @Minerva @Jeremi @York @Takumi @Gands @Bomb @Gummi Bunnies @Mason Moretti @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Afterlife

@Atomyk @Josh M @Cromartie Sarkissian @Midnight Maiden @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Glostechk @The Batter @dark @Verite @Yun Lee @Crow @ShiroKiyoshi @Jeremi @Leon Moretti @Krieg @thatguyinthestore @LuckycoolHawk9 @Otto @Kaykay @MainHall

Well, at least she hadn't pressed that button while in the parents' room... Noembelu readied to throw her hatchet at Daddy, but stopped. Sure, she had two, but losing one...wait.

"Nono!" She looked to the little girl who had taken the items in the parent's room. "Do you think you can shoot him?"

Phil Connors

Fuck. He needed more time. That was something he needed. Hmmm.. he had heard something activate in the parents room. He prayed it was sensitive, chucking the saphire he had been holding through the hole in the door. He knew Luca like shooting based on all the bullet wounds. He knew he need to back away. He rushed past Bullet, praying Daddy didn't notice him as he went towards the room the man had emerged from.

@Atomyk @Main Hall

"Take one more goddamn step and you're dead," Lucas growled, speaking to Phil in particular. "I told you, you ain't goin' forward until my dear old dad is dealt with. You can't play my game like that!"

@LuckycoolHawk9

The latest round of fire caught the debris of the table aflame, starting a fire in the middle of the main hall. It was harsh enough to catch Rumplestiltskin, who found his arm burned by proximity, dropping him down to yellow. Daddy emerged from the fire, looking like his skin was melting and his clothes forming to his mangled form. Any normal human being would be dead by now, but Daddy was clearly not normal.

He had ignored Klein's attack, having barely felt it. "Do you see it now, children?" Daddy asked. "The miracle that is her gift?" Nancy then fired, shooting ineffectual bullets into Daddy. He didn't give any indication that he even noticed them, aside from the fact he looked Nancy's way. "Is there a bug in here? Did I just get bitten?" The man grinned and then charged at Nancy, stopping before her to smack the gun out of her hands. His flames burned her hand in the process, causing her codex to beep.

"You fucking bastard!" Bullet cried, tossing a piece of the broken stairwell at Daddy. She backed up a few step so she was on the stairs, ready to run up them in case the big man came after her next. Her fears came true when Daddy sneered and came her way, laughing as he did so.

vXjbdCU.jpg

"I'm comin' for ya!"

Unfortunately, it seemed the button didn't do anything at all. If anything, it caused something in the parent's room to go off, judging by what Phil heard standing by the door. His bullet would have put a hole in the door, but it wasn't enough to get it open.

@Josh M @Cromartie Sarkissian @Midnight Maiden @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Glostechk @The Batter @dark @Verite @Yun Lee @Crow @ShiroKiyoshi @Jeremi @Leon Moretti @Krieg @thatguyinthestore @LuckycoolHawk9 @Otto @Kaykay @MainHall

Leon knew one way or another he probably would die, so hiding was pointless. He recalls something about a chainsaw in either the basement or monitoring room.

As he jetlines it to the monitoring room, hoping that Daddy doesn't notice him "Hey shitbag!" He calls out to Lucas, "Is that chainsaw rigged to hurt me anyway?" He was out of options, hoping that this could work.

@Atomyk @main room>Monitoring room

Phil Connors

" Either way I'm dead. No matter what action I take, I won't be living for long. One hit and I'm dead. One bullet, one trap,one step, one birn, I calculated them all in my mind already. Whatever I take it ends in death, so thanks for the threat, but its meangingless to me. I know my clock is ticking. So, maybe throw us a bone and unlock a door or do something to help us."

@Atomyk

Last edited:

While she waited for Nono, Noembelu figured she could still help at least weaken Daddy. So, she went to the stairwell and started making a large stake using the remnants of the railing. If Daddy could just be distracted long enough, she could get it finished in time to attack.​

"It's lookin' more likely you'll hurt yourself, asshole," Lucas said. He sounded rather frustrated. "No, it's not going to hurt you. It's a fuckin' badass chainsaw! Try to be badass for once!"

@Leon Moretti

"..." Lucas made some kind of frustrated noise. "There's nothing over there that will help you anyway. Maybe stop bein' a damn baby and figure your own shit out!"

Daddy chased Bullet up the stairs, catching the railing on fire as he did so. Bullet had no idea why everyone wanted the upstairs door open, but she got had an idea how to open it. She stood by and turned to Daddy, staring him down as he reached the top of the stairs. "Don't go into Daddy's room you brat!" He charged the girl, who made a leap for the railing in response. She jumped over and grabbed on so she was hanging, just as Daddy crashed into the parent's room door, opening it. Bullet slipped from the railing and fell to the floor below. It wasn't high enough to break any bones, but the girl took a hit to her damage as a result.

Daddy stepped from the wreckage of the door and turned to Noembelu. "Come, now..."

@Atomyk @Josh M @Cromartie Sarkissian @Midnight Maiden @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Glostechk @The Batter @dark @Verite @Yun Lee @Crow @ShiroKiyoshi @Jeremi @Leon Moretti @Krieg @thatguyinthestore @LuckycoolHawk9 @Otto @Kaykay @MainHall

She had just finished the stake as Daddy faced her. Crap. This was not good... Her mind raced for options. Maybe she could trick him? She saw that Leon guy run into the Monitoring Room...maybe he knew something that could help?

"Please..." Noembelu held the stake close to her. Her eyes went wide, and she made herself tremble. "I'm so sorry...I'm just so scared..." She had no clue if it would work or not, but if she could just get him to lower his guard, she could possibly run him through. If not, she could at least buy Leon enough time to do whatever it was he was doing.​

"It's lookin' more likely you'll hurt yourself, asshole," Lucas said. He sounded rather frustrated. "No, it's not going to hurt you. It's a fuckin' badass chainsaw! Try to be badass for once!"

@Leon Moretti

"..." Lucas made some kind of frustrated noise. "There's nothing over there that will help you anyway. Maybe stop bein' a damn baby and figure your own shit out!"

Daddy chased Bullet up the stairs, catching the railing on fire as he did so. Bullet had no idea why everyone wanted the upstairs door open, but she got had an idea how to open it. She stood by and turned to Daddy, staring him down as he reached the top of the stairs. "Don't go into Daddy's room you brat!" He charged the girl, who made a leap for the railing in response. She jumped over and grabbed on so she was hanging, just as Daddy crashed into the parent's room door, opening it. Bullet slipped from the railing and fell to the floor below. It wasn't high enough to break any bones, but the girl took a hit to her damage as a result.

Daddy stepped from the wreckage of the door and turned to Noembelu. "Come, now..."

"I'm a dead man either way. " He grabs the chainsaw, doing his best to ignore the pain it was causing in his shoulder, and rushed towards the commotion.

"Hey old-timer!" He yells as he revs up the chainsaw, hoping to get Daddy's attention away from Noemblu.

@Atomyk @Yun Lee @InsertLocationHere

Phil Connors

" I already did. I just needed to buy the others some time. Talking with you made sure rhat things went smoothly without me getting hurt. I actually just needed distance from that door. You need us alive to continue playing your game and judging by how meticulous you are, you need a certain amount of us two. I notoced that Noemblu didn't take damage lunging on Daddy. You want the drama, you want the angst, I can tell. Why else hasn't anyone been killed since the rooms were done? You need us for something."

@Atomyk

@Leon Moretti

Taking advantage of the fact that Black Adam seemed to have stopped firing explosives for now and that Daddy was facing a single person at the moment, Beatrice stepped off to the side away from where he'd have to turn to face Leon and attempted to thrust her sword through his brain.

@Josh M @Cromartie Sarkissian @Midnight Maiden @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Glostechk @The Batter @dark @Verite @Yun Lee @Crow @ShiroKiyoshi @Jeremi @Leon Moretti @Krieg @thatguyinthestore @LuckycoolHawk9 @Otto @Atomyk @MainHall​

Mason hasn't received a response from everyone, but he felt that it was time to continue the topic of discussion.

"I believe... I believe there's a light in everyone's hearts, that there's something worth saving. That's why I keep going. There's always somebody worth saving. Though I'm scared to reach out to others, I still want to do my best to help them.

"I think that's what we're doing right now. We're helping each other, protecting our lights. I wish that I had figured it out earlier. Talking seems like a much easier way to help people than what I tried before."

"Panther, I think that's your cue, unless you want me to do this big interruption thing."

@Atomyk @Josh M @Minerva @Jeremi @York @Takumi @Gands @Bomb @Gummi Bunnies @Mason Moretti @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Afterlife

T'Challa was already standing up when Mason addressed him. "I object to this union." His voiced boomed throughout the backyard. "I can not hold my tongue before love has been quenched. Teddy is not the only one who has his eyes set on you."

T'Challa grabbed Mason by the arm and pulled him up from his chair. "This young man just revealed to me his feelings towards you, Billy! As king I could not let it be said unsaid." It seemed like T'Challa's plan was one of bafflment. "But what do my words matter? Only the lovestuck words of young Mason Moretti matters." He motioned towards Mason beckoning him to speak.

USER=12937]@Atomyk[/USER] @Josh M @Minerva @Jeremi @York @Takumi @Gands @Bomb @Gummi Bunnies @Mason Moretti @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Afterlife

"Oh? Is that so? Maybe I just want to have some fun. Talking to you is not very fun, so fuck off." Lucas decided to shut up for now.

With half of the upstairs railing on fire now, only the one set of stairs was available now. It wouldn't be long before the parent's room was cut off via the flames. Daddy came closer to Noembelu, and instead of immediately allowing his attention to be drawn to Leon, he shoved Noembelu against the railing. The flames would cause her codex to go to red, and if no one saved her, the fall to the next floor would remove her of her last HP.

Daddy then came toward Leon, not expecting Beatrice's attack. He seemed actually affected by the stab to the brain, dropping to one knee.

"Hrk...!"

In an attempt to rapidly heal the brain damage, Daddy's body experienced a rapid mutation. His head and torso gained a large amount of tissue and mass in order to protect him while he healed. The flames on his upper body abated and now only his lower body was on fire.

NnhAEO2.jpg

There's was a few gasps, but Kate let out a roaring laugh. "Is this a bit, or...?"

Teddy gave Billy a confused and hurt look, who only could stare at Mason and T'Challa in surprise. "Y-You're joking, right...? Now's not really the best time for this."

This was it. Her entire body was burning up. Maybe she had one last chance to stop this. To help the others. She told Kyoko to take care of Six, she knew the woman could. It was time to stop this.

Noembelu would fall, but she would skewer Daddy with her stake and bring him with her.

Phil Connors

Timing was everything. He was about to go and help Noemblu but between the fire, the fall and his low endurance, he didn't have enough time. He watched her fall.... powerless to do anything. 15 left. 15 alive.

" Well, there goes another..."

@Atomyk @Yun Lee

T'Challa was already standing up when Mason addressed him. "I object to this union." His voiced boomed throughout the backyard. "I can not hold my tongue before love has been quenched. Teddy is not the only one who has his eyes set on you."

T'Challa grabbed Mason by the arm and pulled him up from his chair. "This young man just revealed to me his feelings towards you, Billy! As king I could not let it be said unsaid." It seemed like T'Challa's plan was one of bafflment. "But what do my words matter? Only the lovestuck words of young Mason Moretti matters." He motioned towards Mason beckoning him to speak.

USER=12937]@Atomyk[/USER] @Josh M @Minerva @Jeremi @York @Takumi @Gands @Bomb @Gummi Bunnies @Mason Moretti @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Afterlife

There's was a few gasps, but Kate let out a roaring laugh. "Is this a bit, or...?"

Teddy gave Billy a confused and hurt look, who only could stare at Mason and T'Challa in surprise. "Y-You're joking, right...? Now's not really the best time for this."

Soft enough that only T'Challa would hear, Mason would sigh and mutter, "You're lucky I'm bi." Despite his apparent annoyance, Mason quickly jumped on board with Black Panther's idea, and gave quite a stellar performance with it.

Although the words were fake, to the guests at the wedding, and hopefully the grooms, the emotions behind the words seemed real. Perhaps in another life, Mason could have been an acting star. Or, perhaps, he was just experienced with faking emotions.

Regardless, he said, his voice ringing loud and clear, "Billy, I... I'm sorry that I've kept my feelings hidden for so long. I've been too scared. This passion I feel for you is something I've never felt before! Whenever I'm near you, I feel my knees go weak but my heart burns with strength!"

Mason broke free from T'Challa's grasp and ran up underneath the wedding canopy. He stared into Billy's eyes longingly, holding his hands, and said, "Please, before you marry Teddy, think for a moment. Ask your heart if it is willing to join with his at the cost of breaking apart another's heart. Please, Billy..."

Last edited by a moderator:
As Noembelu staked Daddy, both she and him were pulled by gravity down to the floor below. The fire had spread enough now that both fell into the flames, consuming them. Even if Noembelu had not been on her last HP, this action was likely to kill her regardless.

Once Daddy fell, there was silence in the room. No scream overtook the crackling of the fire. It seemed that Daddy wasn't getting up again.

"... Gotta redirect this damn water now..." With a grumble, Lucas managed to shoot water on to the balcony, putting out that fire. He left the one in the middle of the main hall going, thinking for now that it wasn't at risk of spreading.

"Dad's gonna be some pissed."

@Josh M @Cromartie Sarkissian @Midnight Maiden @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Glostechk @The Batter @dark @Verite @Crow @ShiroKiyoshi @Jeremi @Leon Moretti @Krieg @thatguyinthestore @LuckycoolHawk9 @Otto @Kaykay @MainHall

In all the chaos, no one noticed as Noembelu appeared in one of the extra chairs. She had a good seat to catch the sudden wave of drama.

"U-Umm..."

"Billy!" Teddy moved to stand in front of his fiancee, blocking him from looking Mason's way. "I've never even heard of this guy-- Tell me why he's saying all this!"

"I-I... I really don't..."

"What is the meaning of all this?!" A woman's voice cried out. Surprisingly, it wasn't Wanda's voice, but a different woman. Billy turned to her out of surprise.

"Mrs. Altman? I'm sorry, I don't know what's--"

E3CYvIb.jpg

"Are you cheating on my little boy, Billy?"

"N-No, I..." Billy groaned and touched his head. "Something is... really wrong about this..."

@Josh M @Minerva @Jeremi @York @Takumi @Gands @Bomb @Gummi Bunnies @Mason Moretti @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @Afterlife

Reactions: Mason Moretti
Soft enough that only T'Challa would hear, Mason would sigh and mutter, "You're lucky I'm bi." Despite his apparent annoyance, Mason quickly jumped on board with Black Panther's idea, and gave quite a stellar performance with it.

Although the words were fake, to the guests at the wedding, and hopefully the grooms, the emotions behind the words seemed real. Perhaps in another life, Mason could have been an acting star. Or, perhaps, he was just experienced with faking emotions.

Regardless, he said, his voice ringing loud and clear, "Billy, I... I'm sorry that I've kept my feelings hidden for so long. I've been too scared. This passion I feel for you is something I've never felt before! Whenever I'm near you, I feel my knees go weak but my heart burns with strength!"

Mason broke free from T'Challa's grasp and ran up underneath the wedding canopy. He stared into Billy's eyes longingly, holding his hands, and said, "Please, before you marry Teddy, think for a moment. Ask your heart if it is willing to join with his at the cost of breaking apart another's heart. Please, Billy..."

For T'Challa it didn't really matter one way or another. Mason was the only member of the group who fit the criteria for this drama to even work. He looked on curious to see if it would pay off.​

As Noembelu staked Daddy, both she and him were pulled by gravity down to the floor below. The fire had spread enough now that both fell into the flames, consuming them. Even if Noembelu had not been on her last HP, this action was likely to kill her regardless.

Once Daddy fell, there was silence in the room. No scream overtook the crackling of the fire. It seemed that Daddy wasn't getting up again.

"... Gotta redirect this damn water now..." With a grumble, Lucas managed to shoot water on to the balcony, putting out that fire. He left the one in the middle of the main hall going, thinking for now that it wasn't at risk of spreading.

"Dad's gonna be some pissed."

@Josh M @Cromartie Sarkissian @Midnight Maiden @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Glostechk @The Batter @dark @Verite @Crow @ShiroKiyoshi @Jeremi @Leon Moretti @Krieg @thatguyinthestore @LuckycoolHawk9 @Otto @Kaykay @MainHall

In all the chaos, no one noticed as Noembelu appeared in one of the extra chairs. She had a good seat to catch the sudden wave of drama.

"U-Umm..."

"Billy!" Teddy moved to stand in front of his fiancee, blocking him from looking Mason's way. "I've never even heard of this guy-- Tell me why he's saying all this!"

"I-I... I really don't..."

"What is the meaning of all this?!" A woman's voice cried out. Surprisingly, it wasn't Wanda's voice, but a different woman. Billy turned to her out of surprise.

"Mrs. Altman? I'm sorry, I don't know what's--"

E3CYvIb.jpg

"Are you cheating on my little boy, Billy?"

"N-No, I..." Billy groaned and touched his head. "Something is... really wrong about this..."

@Josh M @Minerva @Jeremi @York @Takumi @Gands @Bomb @Gummi Bunnies @Mason Moretti @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @Afterlife

Oh now something interesting was happening. "Is it cheating when the heart is the one doing the talking?" T'Challa responded. "To even be able to considering to shut it off is an illusion. Let them say there peace or else let the entire relationship shatter."

He was laying it on really thick, but they couldn't afford to be trapped in this illusion forever after all.​

Reactions: Takumi
Status
Not open for further replies.