Status
Not open for further replies.
"Are you sure you aren't just saying that to protect yourself?" Adam stated, his retort aimed at Phil. "You look to be the one closest to death. I will work with you if I deem you useful. You will get no aid from me if you cannot keep up. I will not expend myself to protect those who cannot fend for themselves. Those with the like mind should agree." He said the last part to everyone else, his intent clear. He loaded a round into his launcher as added emphasis, ready to fire if a threat arises.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @OTHERS

Leon looked at Adam, "Look, if we don't actually work together, more people will die. It could be Phil, or me, or even yourself. So my advice, get off of your high horse and work as a team." He's had enough of all this, the place, the arguments, the deaths. He wanted to get out of here just as much as anyone else, but he knows what needs to be done to survive.

@J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @LuckycoolHawk9 @Yun Lee @Atomyk @aliveppl

Reactions: Takumi
Amir took a seat near Mason and T'Challa.

"So it's similar to the ballroom, in a sense?" she asked.

"If so, should we go about it similarly and play along for now?" her tone was a bit hushed here.

@Atomyk @Josh M @Minerva @Jeremi @York @Gands @Bomb @Gummi Bunnies @Mason Moretti @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Afterlife

"That was my original intent," He said. "But as of right now I'm not certain what that will bring us..." With both Billy and Wanda there, two very powerful individuals, believing this to be real. It could prove quite difficult to break the illusion they now found themselves in.

@Atomyk @Josh M @Minerva @Takumi @York @Gands @Bomb @Gummi Bunnies @Mason Moretti @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Afterlife​

"That was my original intent," He said. "But as of right now I'm not certain what that will bring us..." With both Billy and Wanda there, two very powerful individuals, believing this to be real. It could prove quite difficult to break the illusion they now found themselves in.

@Atomyk @Josh M @Minerva @Takumi @York @Gands @Bomb @Gummi Bunnies @Mason Moretti @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Afterlife​

"Hm, then we'll have to think of something else, but what?" she sighed. All of these illusions were becoming frustrating.

She was at a loss on how they could break this illusion, or how long they could play along until it was broken. Whoever was behind this all really didn't want them to leave or find peace.

@Atomyk @Josh M @Minerva @Jeremi @York @Gands @Bomb @Gummi Bunnies @Mason Moretti @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Afterlife

Leon looked at Adam, "Look, if we don't actually work together, more people will die. It could be Phil, or me, or even yourself. So my advice, get off of your high horse and work as a team." He's had enough of all this, the place, the arguments, the deaths. He wanted to get out of here just as much as anyone else, but he knows what needs to be done to survive.

@J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @LuckycoolHawk9 @Yun Lee @Atomyk @aliveppl
"You assume that death is of any consequence to me." Adam stated, his tone straight with a hint of danger to it. "My only concern is to leave this place, with my powers if possible, If I must work with you to do it, then so be it." His eyes narrowed slightly. "And if I must resort to more drastic approaches then. So. Be. It."

@Leon Moretti @Otherpeeps @MAINROOM

Continue here.

Mid-Chapter Update
"Noot Noot!!"

"... Is that a fucking penguin?" Owen asked. The penguin shook his head and chirped.

Bullet had a small idea "... That guy who died. Your brother?" She looked to Leon. "He was calling the penguin Noot Noot. Maybe... that should be his name, I guess? I don't know. I don't really care what we call him."

"Is this another thing we just have to go with?"

With the four key pieces united, they formed the Scorpion Key.

5mv82vJ.jpg

"Use that key on the door upstairs, unless that asshole has already broken through it."

Teddy appeared from the upstairs balcony, holding one of Arno's axes. "... Damn it. A few more swings and I would have gotten it down. I'll come down."

Suddenly, Phil's vision went blindingly white. His head swam with voices and whispers indistinguishable on top of each other. Eventually, one voice became clearer than the rest, bringing with it a vision. He was still in the house, with darkness all around him. Things were blurry and hard to make out, but they seemed real still. Lucas' voice entered Phil's head, which only he could hear. "Fine then, want proof?" There was the sound of static, and then--

"Kill them. All of them."

It was Adam's voice, loud and clear, played from a recording.

Phil's vision then ended. For eating two petals and killing the creature, Phil had been given a vision of the future.

Before much could be done, there was a crash from upstairs. The door Teddy had been striking was kicked off its hinges so that it broke through the balcony and fell to the floor below. Teddy turned in surprise as Daddy grabbed him and tossed him off the stairs. Thankfully, Teddy managed to grab on to the railing, but the axe he had fell down to the floor below. "Shit...!" he cried as he swung from side to side.

"My boy thinks he can fuck with me!" Daddy said, coming down the stairs. "But he couldn't fool me for long! I had to come back to let you children know... You ain't gettin' away!"

"Goddammit, dad! You're ruining my game!"

"Wait until your mother hears about this!"

Lucas growled. "Fine then, dad. Fucking hell, fellas, take my dad out right goddamn now or you're not going any further!"

Continued here.

Cast List
@Takumi as Amir Halgal [Otoyomegatari]
@Cromartie Sarkissian as Arno Victor Dorian [Assassin's Creed]
@Kaykay as Beatrice Waltrud von Kircheisen [Dies Irae]
@Midnight Maiden as Belle French [Once Upon a Time]
@dalecOoOoOoOoOper as Dale Bartholomew Cooper [Twin Peaks]
@Gummi Bunnies as Kiyohime [Fate/Grand Order]
@ShiroKiyoshi as Klein Ullyr Green [OC]
@Ryu Keiko as Koriand'r [DC Comics]
@Verite as Kyoko Kirigiri [Danganronpa]
@Leon Moretti as Leon Moretti [OC]
@Bomb as Lola [Fairy Fencer F]
@dark as Marcus Wright [Terminator]
@Mason Moretti as Mason Travis Moretti [OC]
@Krieg as Nancy Wheeler [Stranger Things]
@Yun Lee as Noembelu [Street Fighter]
@Crow as Nono Morikubo [The Idolmaster]
@Archmage Jeremiah as Percival of the Round Table [Sonic and the Black Knight]
@LuckycoolHawk9 as Phil Connors [Groundhog Day The Musical]
@ShiroKiyoshi as Rant T. Mouse [OC]
@Gands as Raven Darkholme [X-Men Cinematic Universe]
@York as Reiner Braun [Attack on Titan]
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Rumpelstiltskin [Once Upon a Time]
@Minerva as Saeko Busujima [Highschool of the Dead]
@Otto as Shen [League of Legends]
@Glostechk as Six [Little Nightmares]
@Seishin Ryuu as Spartan-B312 [Halo]
@Jeremi as T'Challa [Marvel Comics]
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Tekhartha Zenyatta [Overwatch]
@J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X as Teth Adam [DC Comics]
@The Batter as The Batter [OFF]
@thatguyinthestore as Toffee [Star vs the Forces of Evil]

Last edited:
Adam wasted no time when he saw the Dad. "Step aside." He stated, aiming his launcher a good distance away. After finding a suitable spot, he launched the grenade at the towering man, aiming to kill with his shot. After this he would have 19 left. Whether Teddy was near the blast radius or not was of no concern to the genocidal dictator.

@Atomyk

Adam wasted no time when he saw the Dad. "Step aside." He stated, aiming his launcher a good distance away. After finding a suitable spot, he launched the grenade at the towering man, aiming to kill with his shot. After this he would have 19 left. Whether Teddy was near the blast radius or not was of no concern to the genocidal dictator.

@Atomyk

Seeing as how Black Adam didn't seem to care if Teddy was hit in the crossfire, Cap would try in the heat of battle to try and help Teddy out of his predicament. Before he did that though he swung by and picked up the ax in case he needed to defend himself.​

@J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @LuckycoolHawk9 @Yun Lee @Leon Moretti @Atomyk

Continue here.

Mid-Chapter Update
"Noot Noot!!"

"... Is that a fucking penguin?" Owen asked. The penguin shook his head and chirped.

Bullet had a small idea "... That guy who died. Your brother?" She looked to Leon. "He was calling the penguin Noot Noot. Maybe... that should be his name, I guess? I don't know. I don't really care what we call him."

5mv82vJ.jpg

"Use that key on the door upstairs, unless that asshole has already broken through it."

Teddy appeared from the upstairs balcony, holding one of Arno's axes. "... Damn it. A few more swings and I would have gotten it down. I'll come down."

Suddenly, Phil's vision went blindingly white. His head swam with voices and whispers indistinguishable on top of each other. Eventually, one voice became clearer than the rest, bringing with it a vision. He was still in the house, with darkness all around him. Things were blurry and hard to make out, but they seemed real still. Lucas' voice entered Phil's head, which only he could hear. "Fine then, want proof?" There was the sound of static, and then--

Phil's vision then ended. For eating two petals and killing the creature, Phil had been given a vision of the future.

Before much could be done, there was a crash from upstairs. The door Teddy had been striking was kicked off its hinges so that it broke through the balcony and fell to the floor below. Teddy turned in surprise as Daddy grabbed him and tossed him off the stairs. Thankfully, Teddy managed to grab on to the railing, but the axe he had fell down to the floor below. "Shit...!" he cried as he swung from side to side.

"My boy thinks he can fuck with me!" Daddy said, coming down the stairs. "But he couldn't fool me for long! I had to come back to let you children know... You ain't gettin' away!"

Lucas growled. "Fine then, dad. Fucking hell, fellas, take my dad out right goddamn now or you're not going any further!"

Cast List

"Well, then." Klein said as he let Shane's lifeless body drop. He then pulled up his mask and drew his blade rather than the two knives at his side. The shadow of his bloodlust then appeared beside him, the beast laughing maniacally as they were offered a chance to kill. A red glint could almost be seen in Klein's eye as he charged forward, but he was forced to stop when what sounded like a cannon went off. The grenade whizzed passed his head and flew for the hulking beast of a man that was "Daddy". Klein held his blade ready to dig into the villain's flesh.

"Why do you pause! Charge! Kill him!" The shadow roared, he was returned with Klein's silence and the image of his child self intently staring down the debris, waiting for it to pass. Klein was analyzing his target to see if he was weak enough to charge, certain actions become more fatigued, or enraged if the target even felt the damage.

"Klein." "I know. Shut up!" Klein gritted his teeth as he hopped backwards and stood at his full height with his blade at rest.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Verite @Yun Lee @Crow @ShiroKiyoshi @Jeremi @Leon Moretti @Krieg @thatguyinthestore @LuckycoolHawk9 @Otto @Kaykay @Atomyk

[SPOLIER="quotes"]
Continue here.

Mid-Chapter Update
"Noot Noot!!"

5mv82vJ.jpg

Cast List

@Atomyk

Seeing as how Black Adam didn't seem to care if Teddy was hit in the crossfire, Cap would try in the heat of battle to try and help Teddy out of his predicament. Before he did that though he swung by and picked up the ax in case he needed to defend himself.​

@J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @LuckycoolHawk9 @Yun Lee @Leon Moretti @Atomyk

"Well, then." Klein said as he let Shane's lifeless body drop. He then pulled up his mask and drew his blade rather than the two knives at his side. The shadow of his bloodlust then appeared beside him, the beast laughing maniacally as they were offered a chance to kill. A red glint could almost be seen in Klein's eye as he charged forward, but he was forced to stop when what sounded like a cannon went off. The grenade whizzed passed his head and flew for the hulking beast of a man that was "Daddy". Klein held his blade ready to dig into the villain's flesh.

"Why do you pause! Charge! Kill him!" The shadow roared, he was returned with Klein's silence and the image of his child self intently staring down the debris, waiting for it to pass. Klein was analyzing his target to see if he was weak enough to charge, certain actions become more fatigued, or enraged if the target even felt the damage.

"Klein." "I know. Shut up!" Klein gritted his teeth as he hopped backwards and stood at his full height with his blade at rest.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Verite @Yun Lee @Crow @ShiroKiyoshi @Jeremi @Leon Moretti @Krieg @thatguyinthestore @LuckycoolHawk9 @Otto @Kaykay @Atomyk
[/SPOILER]

Choosing to ignore Adams statement, for the time being, Leon looks towards Bullet and Noot Noot and chuckles slightly. "Leave it to Mason to come up with a silly name like that." Then in an instant he noticed things were heating up. "Assuming you two can't, or don't, fight, I suggest finding somewhere to avoid damage." He then turns his attention to the scenario that is unfolding.

@Atomyk @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Jeremi @ShiroKiyoshi

There was no time to grieve for Amir. Noembelu knew this. And honestly? She hated it. Amir was, to put it simply, an angel. Nice to Noembelu even when she didn't deserve kindness. Amir was her age, and to know she died in such an ugly place, her husband left home...it made her determined to kill Daddy, Lucas, and everyone in this disgusting family...even if Wanda was part of it.

Using Adam's launcher attack as cover, Noembelu would rush at Daddy, making a swipe at his eyes with her hatchet. Maybe if he was blinded, they'd have a better chance.​

Phil Connors- And I've just had a vision, Almost like a prophecy,I know it sounds truly crazy,And true, the vision's hazy

Phil was about to respond to BA when everything went white. He had completely forgotten that he had eaten two petals, until it happened. He heard a swarm of voices, but he couldn't make out a single one. All around him was darkness and he couldn't help but think one thing he had said before this had started. Let's watch Phil embrace the darkness . He heard Lucas asking if he wanted proof. Proof of what- proof of .... what.

He heard the recording and Black Adam's voice. When he finally snapped out of it, he took a deep breath and saw what had happened. It all happened so fast that he could barely process it. He looked for cover and when he finally got it, he looked over to see a clear shot on Daddy. He didn't want to kill it.

@Atomyk @Verite @Yun Lee @Crow @ShiroKiyoshi @Jeremi @Leon Moretti @Krieg @thatguyinthestore @LuckycoolHawk9 @Otto @Kaykay
@Josh M @Cromartie Sarkissian @Midnight Maiden @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Glostechk @The Batter @dark @MainHall

Last edited:
When Klein dropped Shane to the ground, the man let out a loud yelp and a groan. HIs codex dropped to yellow.

Daddy was consumed in an explosion of flames as Adam lit him up with the grenade launcher. It was impossible to see the damage at first, but when the tower of flame that was Daddy continued moving, it was clear that wouldn't be enough.

Teddy then dropped down into Captain America's arms. He let out a groan and helped himself back on to solid ground. Noot Noot started to chirp loudly, trying to direct others to step away from Daddy with his fins. The man in question laughed.

2SdGP0J.jpg

"Oh boy, now look what you've done, motherfucker!" Daddy roared. With him on fire, it seemed a danger to approach him. He waved a fist as Noembelu approached, warning her off. "Fuck it. I'm gonna kill every one of you."

With axe still in hand, Daddy barreled into the middle of the hall. He swung around in a circle, forcing everyone to keep their distance. He then swung at the remains of the table, sending it flying across the room heading in Kyoko's direction.

"... Hello?" a voice yelled from upstairs. It sounded like Makoto, still in the parent's room. "Is anyone there! I hear voices!"

@Josh M @Cromartie Sarkissian @Midnight Maiden @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Glostechk @The Batter @dark @Verite @Yun Lee @Crow @ShiroKiyoshi @Jeremi @Leon Moretti @Krieg @thatguyinthestore @LuckycoolHawk9 @Otto @Kaykay @MainHall

As the group began to sit down, the many guests across the backyard began to fill the seats. "Sorry, guys, I have to go get ready!" Billy said, running off.

"Everyone excited?" Cassie asked, engaging with the group. "Not really surprising that Billy and Teddy wanted to do this in their own backyard, huh?"

@Josh M @Minerva @Jeremi @York @Takumi @Gands @Bomb @Gummi Bunnies @Mason Moretti @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Afterlife

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Jeremi
Phil Connors

Phil wasn't a moron and kept his distance from Daddy. There had to be a way to.... oh god, they were going to have to lead him to water. Where had there been water? Fuck, fuck. " Everybody fall back.... if he gets near any of us, well, I don't think even the codex can not protect us from being burned alive. We need to get him to some sort of water. Lucas, any of your fun games include water?" He asked.

@Josh M @Cromartie Sarkissian @Midnight Maiden @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Glostechk @The Batter @dark @Verite @Yun Lee @Crow @ShiroKiyoshi @Jeremi @Leon Moretti @Krieg @thatguyinthestore @LuckycoolHawk9 @Otto @Kaykay @MainHall

"It is an illusion," T'Challa said casually sitting down next to Mason. "I did not dare to push it when I was alone...but perhaps now with everyone gathered." He looked over to Mason. "Perhaps you can inform me of what has happened since my...untimely demise?"​

Amir took a seat near Mason and T'Challa.

"So it's similar to the ballroom, in a sense?" she asked.

"If so, should we go about it similarly and play along for now?" her tone was a bit hushed here.

"Hm, then we'll have to think of something else, but what?" she sighed. All of these illusions were becoming frustrating.

She was at a loss on how they could break this illusion, or how long they could play along until it was broken. Whoever was behind this all really didn't want them to leave or find peace.

"So, everything back then, whether real or illusion, did happen, it seems," Mason said in a hushed voice, "Which means most people who are here have died. To answer your question... um..."

Mason crossed his right arm over his chest and put his left hand to his temlle, searching for T'Challa's name. "Cal... Cal some thing.. No, wait, it starts with a T... Can I just call you T-Cal?

"To answer your question, people are making further progress in the game, but Lucas is getting more ruthless as a result. I'm sure our deaths won't be in vain. Well, yours at least."
As the group began to sit down, the many guests across the backyard began to fill the seats. "Sorry, guys, I have to go get ready!" Billy said, running off.

"Everyone excited?" Cassie asked, engaging with the group. "Not really surprising that Billy and Teddy wanted to do this in their own backyard, huh?"

@Josh M @Minerva @Jeremi @York @Takumi @Gands @Bomb @Gummi Bunnies @Mason Moretti @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Afterlife

"Sounds just like them, yeah. It's the perfect place for their kind of romance, though. I think it fits."

@Atomyk @Josh M @Minerva @Jeremi @York @Takumi @Gands @Bomb @Gummi Bunnies @Mason Moretti @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Afterlif

2SdGP0J.jpg

"Oh boy, now look what you've done, motherfucker!" Daddy roared. With him on fire, it seemed a danger to approach him. He waved a fist as Noembelu approached, warning her off. "Fuck it. I'm gonna kill every one of you."

With axe still in hand, Daddy barreled into the middle of the hall. He swung around in a circle, forcing everyone to keep their distance. He then swung at the remains of the table, sending it flying across the room heading in Kyoko's direction.

"... Hello?" a voice yelled from upstairs. It sounded like Makoto, still in the parent's room. "Is anyone there! I hear voices!"
kiri040.png

"!"

As someone who generally lacked any sort of combat skills, Kyoko cautiously stayed back from the fight, her inaction bolstered by the shock of realizing just how many of them had died in such a short span of time, her knees feeling too weak at the time to even walk straight. She knew better than to engage with the horrifying man, learning from her past experience with the deranged maniac from Bright Falls. Still, when the fight came to her regardless, she knew she had to move.

Kyoko evaded the table remains flying at her lethally, rolling to the side. When Makoto's voice came from upstairs, against her better judgment, Kyoko instinctively made a run for the stairs along with Noembelu. A part of her wondered why she even bothered to run after him, but the active part of her mind knew that he certainly didn't deserve to die. There had been enough bloodshed as it was already.

@Atomyk @Yun Lee

When Klein dropped Shane to the ground, the man let out a loud yelp and a groan. HIs codex dropped to yellow.

Daddy was consumed in an explosion of flames as Adam lit him up with the grenade launcher. It was impossible to see the damage at first, but when the tower of flame that was Daddy continued moving, it was clear that wouldn't be enough.

Teddy then dropped down into Captain America's arms. He let out a groan and helped himself back on to solid ground. Noot Noot started to chirp loudly, trying to direct others to step away from Daddy with his fins. The man in question laughed.

2SdGP0J.jpg

"So, everything back then, whether real or illusion, did happen, it seems," Mason said in a hushed voice, "Which means most people who are here have died. To answer your question... um..."

Mason crossed his right arm over his chest and put his left hand to his temlle, searching for T'Challa's name. "Cal... Cal some thing.. No, wait, it starts with a T... Can I just call you T-Cal?

"To answer your question, people are making further progress in the game, but Lucas is getting more ruthless as a result. I'm sure our deaths won't be in vain. Well, yours at least."

"Sounds just like them, yeah. It's the perfect place for their kind of romance, though. I think it fits."

@Atomyk @Josh M @Minerva @Jeremi @York @Takumi @Gands @Bomb @Gummi Bunnies @Mason Moretti @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Afterlif

tumblr_nq3u9nWN5H1svir81o2_540.jpg

"I agree, it fits." Amir responded. Although it was strange to her, with the style of the wedding and all, she figured that was just how foreigners did it.

She admittedly, wasn't in the mood to attend a wedding of all things. She just wanted to rest. She was tired, and missed her family dearly. Amir knew she had to press on though.

Reactions: Mason Moretti
The debris grazed Kyoko, despite her best efforts, causing her codex to beep.

At first, Lucas seemed offended by Phil's question. "Why you askin' me you dumb--"

Lucas seemed to stop himself. He thought for a moment, eventually coming to a conclusion. "The basement. Lotsa water down there." If anything, Lucas sounded amused.

"How dumb do you think I am?" Daddy asked, crouching down. He sprung off his legs like some kind of animal, landing next to Arno to deliver him a backhand that knocked him back into Belle. Both of their codexes beeped, with Belle's turning yellow.

"Dad's really knocking that HP down. Better stay away, reds~!"

Up on the upper floor, Makoto said, "It's not budging! Who's on the other side?! If it's safe to go downstairs, I... need to..." There was a pause on Makoto's end. "... No, even if it's dangerous, I need to go down there, for Kyoko. I'm coming, everyone!" Makoto then left to head for the basement.

Last edited:
@Verite

As Makoto ran down, Noembelu looked at Kyoko, pulling out the remote control they'd found in the parents' room. "I didn't press it because I thought it was a bomb," she said. "Should we test it on Daddy?"

Phil Connors

Phil was half- happy and half- mad at Lucas's replying so directly. It wasn't like Daddy was going to go the direct route from the main hallway, at least not easily. He paused and thought for a brief second. How had the Parent's Room group like Noemblu get down to where they went? There must have been some route through the parent's room, especially if it was still locked. He raced up the stairs and looked at the others. " We need to break down the door here..." he said, surveying something before he pulled out his pistol and aimed it at the door to make a hole in it.

@Atomyk @Josh M @Cromartie Sarkissian @Midnight Maiden @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Glostechk @The Batter @dark @Verite @Yun Lee @Crow @ShiroKiyoshi @Jeremi @Leon Moretti @Krieg @thatguyinthestore @LuckycoolHawk9 @Otto @Kaykay @MainHall

Status
Not open for further replies.