Hostage

Status
Not open for further replies.
"H..Hey man.." A guard whispered to Zora. "I'm not allowed to say this but ehm, my name is Erik and ehh.. do you know where the toilet is? I,ve only been working here for a few days... sooo.."

Jae glanced at Zora, raising an eyebrow at the guard. "Left door on the second hall." She answered instead of Zora, offering him a slight smile.

"Thanks! I've been holding it for quite a while now. Well, Slow mo Time to go!"
Erik nudged another quard "Replace me for a moment will ya?"

The guard nodded, shifting into the place Erik was in.

Jae continued to smile a little as her focus shifted back to the court, the trial, the reason they where there. Her smile faltered, now small.

Zora would have said something but it seemed Jae had answered before she could. She nodded anyway to the guard to show that she was paying attention to what he had said.

Cole smirked as he was in the box, it seemed not to bother him.

the Judge called for the first defendant to come to the box. Victor stands up and walks over to the box and then the judge speaks "Victor at 7 pm on the 3rd of November you were working at you job at the mall correct". Victor replies "I was sir".
There was a pause then the judge asked him "and around when did you see the accused party entering the property"
victor replies "i saw them enter around 20 minuets past 7 "
the questions seem to drag on for victor and then he was told to step down and return to his seat as the judge called up the next witnes to the box

Jae froze as her name was called next. It took her a moment to stand, and she walked up to the stand. Moving calmed her, and she sat down, her hands folded neatly on the table.
"At 7 pm, 3rd of November, why were you at the mall, Jae?" she was asked.
"I was going to buy a new set of heaphones for my phone."
"When did you see the accused party enter?"
"I..did not see them enter the mall, sir. I had just left the store with my headphones and they jumped on me..probably around 7:32.." she said calmly. Another string of questions and she was sent back. She sat down, her eyes on the table. She hated interrogations, and she felt like she was in one.

victor saw some evidence being brought in and froze as he saw the base ball bat he had used up on display.

Jae did not look up, but she knew guns where there. She knew her hand had been on the gun, despite the fact she did not fire a shot. Her eyes closed.

Anarchy smirked, glaring at Jae from her periphrial vision. Gotcha.

Alex saw the bat and looked at Victor, smiling. Payback. He looked back up at the judge.

Victor glared back at Alex and smirked Check and mate!.
The Bat Caught the eye of the judge and he turned to victor and said "Victor did you use this bat on the 3rd November against the accused"
"i did sir in self defence sir" victor replied back
the judge replied "Victor why and how did use this"
Victor replied "i was being
cornered by the accused Alex up a stair case after hiding in a game store and used this with reasonalbe force to escape certain death or injury"

Zora watched the others being asked questions. She didn't want to answer any questions really but she knew it was going to be the only way to get Cole and the thieves in trouble. She choose not to say anything unless specifically asked.

Cole listened. Nothing seemed to mess with him being calm.

the court case seemed to feel like it would drag on but soothing reassured victor that the evidence would be more ammo to fuel his and his friends defence.

Cole sighed as he listened he had a feeling things weren't going in his favor. He would have to at least make something interesting happen for his own entertainment. He smirked starting to come up with some fun.

Zora watched everything happen, was everything going to turn out okay. She hoped that it would.

Jae shifted in her seat, leaning back against the backrest and crossing her legs, her hands folded on the table. She looked strangely used to this. At least everything seems to be in our defense..

Cole began to laugh a bit. "It's not like all of these guys are strangers. I already know some of them." He began to say. He wanted something interesting.

Zora tensed, she knew it he was planning something. Even if it didn't help his case it still would bring him joy.

Jae's confidence shattered. She shifted, crossing her arms. She decided to stay silent, for now.

Anarchy straightened, catching on immediately. She smirked, looking at Zora.
Alex glanced at Jae before going silent, looking at Cole for his story.

Zora bit her lip, he was going to say it. She just didn't want any of her new friends to know, that's what made her feel the worst.

"Some of them I've known for a long time." She looked over at Zora and smiled. "One of them I'm very close to, in fact I'm completely in love with her."

Jae glanced at Zora, looking slightly confused, but she stayed silent. She knew everyone had her secrets.

Alex said nothing. He glanced at Cole, wide-eyed, but his gaze dropped.
Anarchy looked at Cole, then Alex. "What's up?"
"Nothing.." Alex breathed.

Cole kept smiling. "I mean she was my girlfriend."

Zora jumped up out of the seat. "Yeah..before I knew you were a psychopath." She shouted.

Jae looked at Cole. "Question, what does this have to do with the case?" She asks.

Alex looked up. "I must agree with her." he said suddenly before looking back down.
Anarchy looked curiously at Alex. What is he hiding..

Status
Not open for further replies.