Status
Not open for further replies.
Cole looked at Anarchy. "You don't have a secret too, do you?"

Zora sat down with a sigh. There was a lot that was going on. "You okay, Jae?"

Anarchy shook her head. "No sir."

Jae sighed softly. "Yeah.." she said quietly. "I'm just worried."

"Good." Cole said.

"About what?" Zora asked Jae.

"How this will affect everything.." she took a deep breath.

"Well we know you're going to stay with me, though I don't know about anything else. How do you want it to turn out?" Zora replied.

Victor sat on the bench amazed at the events that had just happend and said "so im not the only one with connections to theses guys"

Zora looked back at Victor. "No, I've known Cole for a while now. As much as I hate to say it-" She paused and sighed. "We did date. Before I knew what a weird guy he is. After we broke up he wouldn't leave me alone."

Cole smirked. "That's because of love you too much to not be together."

Erik came back in the court room with a feel of satisfaction. "Man, that was the best toilet visit in years! Well, i see nothing has changed while i was gone. This job sure is boring and i only worked here for 3 days!" Erik glanced over to Zora. "Seems you had a hard time. Oh shit, shut my mouth."

"meh well i guess this is payback for you on that creep to think though he could of killed us but we got him instead". victor replies

Last edited by a moderator:
Zora looked between Erik and Victor. "Yeah, I just hope he gets locked up, I don't think I can deal with him showing up everywhere anymore. I just want to be left alone."

Cole frowned. "Oh come one. I thought you liked me."

"No." Zora said in reply to Cole.

Victor shugs and says "well you can aslo get a restraining order on him"

"I have one. Do you think he pays attention to those things?' Zora said to Victor. "I wish he would, jail is the best thing honestly."

"Meh its probably safer anyway that a restraining order" Victor replies smiling.

Zora nodded. "Much safer. Let's just hope he gets stuck there for a while."

Status
Not open for further replies.